Cruise Slut 06: The Stripper Bar

Story Info
He enters me in a bar's Biggest Slut contest.
5.5k words
4.36
15.5k
15

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers

Mostly the same start to the day, except I was still held in Sir's arms when I awoke and had to be carefully extricated before Reggie dragged me through his morning ministrations. I was still sore from the gang bang in Pirate's cove. He found a scrub brush with a handle on it and was using that on me. It stung as it touched the whip marks. My ass and cunt were throbbing from all the guys who fucked me yesterday. He added to the pain by fucking me in the cunt and ass with the handle of the brush. My throat and jaw ached from all the cocks that mouth raped me. He added to that by shoving the brush in my mouth as much as he could. The welts on my ass and back and tits stung horribly as Reggie scrubbed them with the stiff bristles. A few of them opened and bled, so he put alcohol on them. He warned me if I screamed he'd punish me more, so I stifled my yelps as best I could.

The pain felt different today. It was the same pain, but I remembered being tortured yesterday, the whips, the fist punching my pussy, the spanking. It hurt at first, but then I started floating and it was...better? Still painful, but the floating felt really good. And now today, with Reggie hurting me, scrubbing me hard, stinging my wounds, I felt some of that floating again.

When he dragged me into the bedroom for the morning gang rape session, he started with spanking me, harder and still harder. When I started to squeal, he shoved his fingers inside me and started plunging my pussy. Which was wet and getting wetter. Smack, smack, plunge, plunge. Just as I thought I was going to cum, he stopped and handed me over to the other men in the room. The first one drove his massive cock into me hard, one thrust, and started slapping my ass. I came all over his cock, shuddering as he continued to beat me. He came a few slaps later, shooting a massive load in me. They traded off, ass fuck and then another cunt fuck, but all of them slapped my ass and I came again and again, changing the pain they gave me into heat and light and clenching and release. When Reggie stuck his fat cock in my mouth to finish me off, my ass was throbbing and hot, probably bright red. I NEEDED his cock more than I could imagine. I had to have something in me. I sucked so hard he popped almost immediately. I wanted to swallow so badly, but I knew I had to keep that pearly puddle to show Sir.

Reggie had me kneel by Sir's bedside, naked, with my mouth open to show the sperm in my mouth. We'd done this every morning of the cruise, but it felt...deeper this time, after our time together last night. Sir looked at me and stroked my hair a minute before shoving his cock down my throat. He turned me over on the bed and ran his hands over me, probing the bruises and welts, before jamming his cock up my spunk-covered ass. After he came in me, he stayed on top of me for a few minutes, petting my hair again. At breakfast, rather than just reading while he fed me, he really watched me as I ate. He played with my tits.

We stayed in the cabin that morning. I sat, naked, at his feet and we watched a movie. He kept petting me, like at breakfast. We had a light lunch from room service before he told me to get ready, and he didn't even have the servers fuck me.

The outfit du jour was another "fuck the whole fleet" piece. Or pieces. The "skirt" was two triangles of black, silky fabric held at the waist, but not really connected to each other, just sort of hanging down over my cunt and ass from the band around my hips. Barely hanging down over my cunt and ass. And all it took was a strong breeze to lift either triangle. The one in the back was cut differently than the one in the front, but a triangle isn't the best shape to cover the ass, if that's what you're going for. The "top" was basically a black push-up bra, with the same fabric as the skirt so it didn't look like I was walking down the street in lingerie. No, I just looked like a true whore, with the makeup to match -- bright red, teased hair, heavy eye makeup, stiletto heels. I was glad Miranda made me practice walking so much when she was pepping me, so I had time to build up calluses.

It was almost 4pm when Sir escorted me of the ship. He hailed a cab and gave directions in Spanish to the driver. We were lucky we didn't get in an accident because Sir took advantage of the skirt configuration to flip the front up and expose my naked pussy to the driver. He was a young guy, with dark red-brown skin and huge hands on the steering wheel. They had a conversation in Spanish -- I didn't realize Sir was so fluent. The only words I understood were "chinga" and "puta".

We stopped on a side street, so I still wasn't sure where we were going. Which was fine because Sir had plans before he took me to our destination. He had me straddle the driver while still in the driver's seat and put my hands behind my head so the driver could feel my tits. While he was groping me, they kept up a conversation. The driver was begging for a "chupada, por favor, amigo!" Sir looked at his watch and finally said OK. He ordered me to kneel on the curb, somewhat hidden by the door of the car, while he stood on the other side to keep watch and prevent any casual glance from seeing. The driver wasted no time in freeing his massive cock from his pants and jamming it down my throat. He was so hard and pent, it only took a few strokes. Sir said something sternly and the driver pulled out before he came, leaving huge globs of cum all over my tits. I think it was a year since this guy last came.

Of course Sir didn't let me wipe any cum off to make myself more presentable. Fortunately, we just had to go around the corner to the main street to get to the bar he was planning for. A strip bar -- I could see nude and nearly-nude women writhing on a stage to loud music and giving lap dances to patrons. Sir had another conversation with the door keeper at the bar, who laughed when he saw my tits. He dragged a finger across the still-wet cum and then put his finger between my lips, making me lick the cab driver's seed. Sir talked to the bouncer at the door and laughed some more. Sir turned me around and bent me over one arm while he raised the back skirt flap with the other hand. He gave me a few swats, slowly at first, but gradually getting harder and harder until I was squealing. Then he pushed me over to the door man who rested his hand on my flaming hot ass.

The door man rubbed my cheeks a few times, which felt good after that spanking, but then he added some whacks of his own, making me cry out. A song had just ended, making everyone very aware of the noise. They all turned to look at me, so what did he do? He turned me the other way, so my bare ass and cunt were pointed at the crowd in the bar. He bent me over his arm while he worked my sore cheeks some more. I was crying by the time he let up on my butt so he could jam his fingers in my cunt. He alternated between finger fucking me and swatting my ass. The other hand was playing with my nipples, tweaking them hard. Damn, I could feel the pain working on me again, lifting me up. I felt my cunt tighten, gripping his fingers as he plunged into me, and then I exploded. Louder than the spanking, I heard myself crying out my orgasm for everyone to hear. And I gushed. I could hear everyone laughing and cheering. I'm sure my face was as red as my ass. With all I had endured so far, you'd think I'd be beyond embarrassment by now, but apparently not.

As the next song started, Sir grabbed me by the teased hair and dragged me over to the bar. He had another laugh with the guy behind the bar before lifting me up and sitting me on the bar itself, facing the barman. Damn, my ass hurt as it landed on the bar.

"Spread your legs and finger yourself," Sir ordered.

I complied, throwing my head back and touching my sensitive clit between my spread thighs, feeling my face go bright red again.

They talked some more and Sir made a "go ahead" gesture of permission. The barman reached behind and popped the bra-like clasp on the back of the tit covers. He laid it on the bar while he unclipped the "skirt" with a similar clasp. He played with my tits for a minute before rotating me and pushing me onto my back on the bar, with my knees bent. He dragged me down the bar a few feet so I was closer to some of the other men sitting there. He put some sort of wedge under my ass, lifting me up a bit. I heard him set something down on the bar between my legs. He said something to the men sitting there. They laughed and smiled.

One man grabbed my writs and pinned them to the bar over my head. I was already wet from the pain and humiliation, but now the restraint made me drip. Another man leaned over and started sucking on my right tit, closest to him, while playing with the left tit. A third man started fingering me, persistently, expertly. With all the other stimulation, and all the priming that I'd had since the whole adventure started, I squirted almost as soon as he stroked my g-spot. I felt myself gush again and again; each time the men cheered.

Finally the fingers were removed from my cunt. I heard the barman take whatever he had set on the bar between my legs. Sir assisted me back into a sitting position so I could see the barman pour some milky liquid from a ceramic bowl into a shot glass. He sniffed the liquid in the glass, then drank the whole thing in one shot. The men cheered. He picked up another glass and offered it to the men at the bar. A few declined, but several accepted, earning them a few drops of my cum in their drink. They toasted me as they drank me.

Next the barman passed a larger glass to the men at the bar. One by one, they whipped out their cocks and jacked off into the glass, leering at me as they did. When they were done, it was my turn to drink their milky liquid, but instead of downing it from a shot class, they made me get on all fours on the bar and lap it from the same shallow bowl that had been between my legs. They didn't let me stop until I had licked the entire bowl clean. They let me sit up again after that. The barman spun me around so he could play with my cunt and tits while he talked with Sir.

Eventually the barman let me go. A song had ended and instead of moving right into the next song like all the others, he went up on stage with a microphone. He said some sort of speech. Then he introduced some of the strippers who had been performing, three women in all. They strutted in their slutty clothes as the crowd of men cheered. One was dressed in a schoolgirl short skirt and white blouse, bursting at the buttons. One was dressed in a black, shiny dress that barely covered her body, and vented with cutouts that showed off even more. One was dressed in a pink babydoll nightie. They waited on stage, eyeing each other warily. One more woman entered and was introduced as "La Diabla". She had red metallic devil horns. She wore a tiny, shiny red dress with corseted top that pushed her massive tits up and out and pretty much over the top. The bottom barely contained her ass, and it was obvious when she kicked a leg up over her head that she had no panties. Show off! She stopped closes to the barman and he raised one of her arms, like at the end of a boxing fight.

He announced someone else, and next thing I knew, Sir had lifted me off of the bar and was pushing me towards the stage. Still naked. When I got close, the barman gestured impatiently for me to climb the steps on the side of the stage. He dragged me to his side, the side furthest from La Diabla. Thank God, because I think if I was closer, she would have scratched my eyes out with her long, red nails! The barman was still talking, ogling me and tweaking my nipples. He put two fingers in my and drew them out, making it very obvious that I was wet. He mimed drinking something and everyone laughed.

The barman called out one more thing, some sort of command. Music started, a bass-pumping beat of techno. A line of guys formed at the stairs at the right of the stage. Five guys came from backstage carrying chairs. On each chair was some sort of dispenser, which they set on the floor near the chair. They angled the chairs so they faced about 80 degrees from the audience, almost looking towards the right side of the stage Each stripper went to sit in a chair while the guy who brought the chair dropped trou. The barman dragged me to the remaining chair -- the one at the far right - and the guy -- and his cock, which was erect and throbbing. I wondered what I was supposed to do -- suck it? I turned around to look at the other women, who were putting their hands under the dispensers. I thought it was hand sanitizer until they started to work the cock in front of them, so I guessed it was lube.

"No mouth. Just hands!" said the barman with a thick accent while he mimed jacking off. Well that was a universal language. I looked towards Sir at the edge of the stage. He said something I couldn't hear over the music, but he rotated his hand in a way that seemed like yeah, I needed to speed things up. A hand job race? OK, whatever. I put my hand under the dispenser and got, yes, a big dollop of lube in my palm. I stared into the eyes of the guy in front of me and licked my lips as I started pumping his meat.

I don't know why I was the only one naked while the others were in their fantasy-wear, but I figured I'd use my tits. They said no mouth, but I got my chest as close as I could to where my hands were working. I used my arms to push my tits up with every thrust of my arms. I let the cock touch those swelling mounds as I moved my hands back to cup and stroke the balls. I heard a bell ring and heard a cheer. A few pumps later, my guy shot his load into my face and I heard another bell and cheer so I guess I was in second place. A guy walked past me as I wiped some of the cum enough to see again, and another guy appeared before me, his cock already bobbing in front of my face. Damn, I wanted to start sucking him off! But I just lubed up and grabbed his shaft. I was several strokes in on my second guy when I heard another bell and another cheer. I wished I could tell who was winning but I figured I should just take it one cock at a time, as fast as I could. Fortunately this was a young guy and it didn't take a lot of strokes before he was painting my forehead with his spunk and I got the next bell and cheer. I didn't have a towel so I just wiped a bit at my eyes and looked down the row of guys to see who was coming next. Hopefully cumming next.

It was a long line of guys. Most were rubbing their dicks through their pants, which was good news for us whores. Some of these guys were totally hot, and some were...not. I was really worried about an older guy several places back in line; he wasn't rubbing himself at all and I wondered why he was even in line since he didn't look all that eager to be here. I got two more guys off but then I paced myself as I saw the older guy come closer to the front. I slowed down a bit when he was the next in line, letting someone else finish first so I got the guy after him. Who blew his load almost as soon as I touched him - score! I got the guy immediately behind him, because I was so quick and this guy had an enormous cock. I don't know how he found pants big enough! But even though he'd been rubbing himself a bit, he looked like he was fighting hard not to ejaculate, resisting my touch. I realized he was looking at one of the other girls, so he probably hadn't expected to end up with the gringa. Damn. I had an idea. I leaned back on the cushion a bit, spreading my thighs as far as I could go and fingering myself with one hand while I worked his cock with the other. I don't know if he understood English but I called out to him.

"Dude! Down here! I'm the one massaging this gorgeous cock of yours. I want your load. Spray me with your seed!"

I licked my lips, truly thinking about deep throating this guy, and I started gushing. This time I had no shame. I gripped extra hard and fast as I threw my head back and let him hear my screaming orgasm. Next thing I knew, he was spraying my tits like a firehose just as the bell rang over and over and the music stopped. The giant in front of me looked both happy and sad at the same time. I didn't see anyone else taking his place, so I looked him right in the eye and scooped a healthy load of his jizz on my finger, then sucked it greedily as I plunged my digit in and out of my pouting lips. He got hard again almost right away.

The MC took the mic. We were given towels to clean ourselves but I knew how Sir felt about that, so I just dabbed at my eyes to make sure I could still see and let the rest dry on my face.

Apparently, La Diabla and I advanced to the next round of the contest, which involved them putting us on tables out in the middle of the crowd, positioned so our heads hung over the edge. Our wrists and ankles were cuffed to the corners of the table. The tables were "one size fits most" so I was stretched pretty tight, unable to even squirm much after they restrained me. This was obviously the "no hands, just mouth" part of the competition. Or at least, no hands by us. As soon as they pressed the button to lower the mechanical table to the right height for a nice, hard cock to sink into my throat, I felt all kinds of hands touching me, playing with my tits, even plunging inside of me. It was hard to concentrate on working the rod in my mouth with all those hands all over me. I wanted to cum but I was afraid if I took the time, I'd be off pace for the rest of the match; I did my best to ignore what was happening below my neck and put all my focus into my tongue. I slurped, licked, sucked for all I was worth. The first bell I heard was when I felt that creamy jet explode in my mouth. But the bell for La Diabla came almost as soon as my guy pulled out so we started our second cocks at almost the same time, by the time they had the heights adjusted.

It's a bit of a blur after that. I found a happy place where I could blow every cock in my mouth while still allowing some of the touching to filter into my awareness. I sucked a lot of cocks. Some were gross and dirty, some were gorgeous, some tasted funny. I didn't care. I just wanted cock after cock. I was used to blow bangs like this by now and I reveled in it. I didn't care if I won, as long as the cocks kept coming, and cumming! My jaw wasn't even tired when the music stopped and the bell rang again, signaling the end of the round. They unbuckled us and announced the results -- La Diabla, 23, La Gringa, 26!

What was my prize? Sir explained as he helped clean me off and walk towards the stage again. They were going to take the three biggest cocks in the room and triple penetrate me, if I could stand it. I could tap out if it was too much, but then La Diabla would get a turn, and if she did it, she'd keep her title. And there was a time limit; it couldn't take all day, just about 15 minutes if I was going to win.

I saw them lining up guys by the stage. They were whipping it out and comparing theirs. No surprise that the stoic guy I handled was one of the biggest ones, so everyone was comparing against him. I was scared. I'd never been a "size queen", and I've actually been pretty nervous taking some of the big cocks I'd taken on this trip. They all fit, mostly, sometimes hitting my cervix pretty hard. I'd taken some pretty big ones in my ass as well, though a few just wouldn't fit no matter how much I'd been stretching with butt plugs in the weeks before the cruise. If I was aroused, I could roll with the pain, but sometimes I was tired and it was hard not to tense up when my body was being invaded. Being naked and molested in a bar full of strange men used to be the kind of fantasy that would turn me on for hours, but I guess it was taking more to get me off than it used to a week ago. I took some deep breaths and stretched my legs and back a bit. I looked at all the men ogling my naked body. I thought about all the cocks I'd touched so far, and all the cocks I'd sucked. This wasn't a fantasy. This was my life, right here in this moment. I didn't know if I'd ever get another moment like this so I may as well enjoy it. I was a filthy slut who was going to spread her legs and ass and mouth for the biggest cocks in the room and do my best to take them.

penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers
12