Cruise Slut 06: The Stripper Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three winners walked towards me, led by Mr. Stoic. They hauled me on stage and started running their hands over my naked body. One had some injectors full of lube that he squirted into my ass and cunt. A lot of lube. They had a padded platform on the stage now. And a countdown clock set to 20 minutes.

Mr. Stoic laid me back on the platform with my legs hanging over the edge. He lifted my calves and held them there, presenting my cunt to him. Someone adjusted the platform until he was the perfect height to ram it in. Fortunately he started slow. I felt the massive mushroom of his dick already stretching my hole. He backed out slowly and pumped forward again, still slowly, forcing just a bit more of himself in each time. I tried to relax, tried to get off on the exhibitionism of what I was doing. It was tight. Back and forth, a bit faster each time, more and more relentless. I could tell he was used to doing this; there probably weren't many cunts he could just slide into. I wondered if La Diabla's was one he could just ram home in one shot. Probably. I was mewling now as he kept assaulting my tender walls. I'd been fucked so much -- can a cunt develop calluses? But this wasn't just friction, it was girth, and it hurt. I could tell he was enjoying my pain. He was murmuring to me in Spanish but I had no idea what he was saying.

Suddenly without warning he picked me up, one hand under my ass and the other under my back, and skewered me with his cock. I was already stretched as much as I needed to be stretched to take his girth, but now he jammed me down onto his cock as far as he could, which unfortunately wasn't really more than about a two-thirds of the way there. I could feel him pulsing inside of me. And then I realized he was holding me up so the next guy could position himself at my ass. I was already so full of Mr. Stoic, I had no idea how I would have room to fit Number 2. And I didn't. I felt the tip of his cock pushing into me and I screamed. He tried to force into me but there was nowhere for him to go. I screamed again. I was lost in the pain. But I couldn't give up. I didn't want to let Sir down. I didn't want to show I couldn't take it.

The pain in my ass stopped. The men abusing me shifted around. The clock showed I still had 10 minutes left. Mr. Stoic pulled out and set me down. He stretched out on the platform and Number 2 hoisted me up and straddled me over Mr. Stoic. He was such a big guy I had trouble getting my knees apart far enough to straddle him, but somehow we lined up my cunt and Number 2 pushed me down, a little bit deeper than last time. Number 2 played with my tits a bit and spanked me as he bounced me on Mr. Stoic's rock-hard cock. After a few minutes of this, the platform moved again. Number 3's cock was in front of my face, and I swear it looked as big as Mr. Stoic, more like an arm than a cock, and about as long. I could barely get my mouth around the knob. It was impossible to keep my teeth from grazing his flesh as he worked himself deeper into my mouth. I felt him at the entrance to my throat, but he was blocked there. I wasn't even gagging because he was just too monstrous to hit my gag trigger. I just couldn't open myself enough to him, or to all of them.

That hadn't taken long. There were still 6 minutes on the clock. I wasn't sure how I would survive them. I heard Sir shout something. There was a lot of booing, but the three guys stopped attacking my holes. They pulled out and set me on the floor. With a huge musical fanfare, La Diabla cruised up there and pushed me out of the way. I had a closeup view as she slid easily onto Mr. Stoic while Number 2 slide almost as easily into her ass. She opened wide and within seconds he had Number 3's cock bobbing in her throat, looking like some alien was distending it. Within five minutes the guy in her throat shot his load, and her throat distended even more as she drank down his load of cum. Number 2 groaned and let loose in her ass. When he pulled out, it looked like a white river ran out of her asshole. Mr. Stoic took longer. He flicked her clit, making her moan. He twisted her nipples. Then he somehow managed to roll her over without landing both of them on the floor and without losing his place in her snatch. He pummeled her into the platform, screaming at her in Spanish, while she screamed incoherently. Finally he stiffened, back arching, as he let out a huge roar. She screamed again, her back arching, as they came together.

The crowd went wild. The hometown whore was still victorious, and what a show she put on. I felt so ashamed, inadequate, off on the side of the stage.

But I wasn't on the sidelines for long. The MC pulled me up and dragged me center stage by my hair. He said something, I have no idea what, but he pushed me towards the front of the stage and the men on the floor lifted me up and carried me off. The pirate fest had been orderly; the men all took turns waiting for the hole they wanted; this was a mob action. As I was carried through the crowd, I felt hands everywhere, groping me, poking into me, pulling my hair, twisting my nipples. They dumped me on a dusty cushion in the center of the dance floor and started fucking me like crazy. There were cocks and cum everywhere. I'd be choking one down one minute and the next I'd feel a cock slide into my ass while hands were pawing at my tits.

I couldn't see anything except men standing over me, and most of the time all I could see was the balls of whoever was fucking my mouth. I couldn't see Sir anywhere. I started to panic but I couldn't get away. My legs were pinned to the floor by strong hands, and my cunt and ass were impaled by cock after cock. I think by now you realize what a cock slut I am, but this was getting to be too much for me. I felt like I couldn't breathe, even when there wasn't a cock jammed down my throat. The tears in my eyes were both from fear and from gagging on cock.

And then I saw Sir standing over me. He looked concerned. His eyes held my eyes tenderly, even as I was blowing a guy. He was silently asking me if I needed to stop, even as the guy pulled out and shot his load all over my face. More time to breathe, since no new cock forced it's way into my mouth. More time to think. And over the din of the crowd, I could hear Sir ask.

"Is this too much?"

I didn't know how to answer. Yes, it was too much, and no, all the cock in the world was never going to be enough to fill me. Yes, there were too many of them, too fast, relentlessly plugging any empty orifice. But it was what he wanted. And what I wanted. And what I wanted because he wanted it so much. I didn't say anything, just looked in Sir's eyes.

He nodded. He strode forward and scooped me off the floor.

"I've had enough. She's mine and I'm taking her back now. Back off!"

He turned towards the door, still holding me in his arms. The door man handed Sir a big, black trash bag as he carried me out. The light hurt my eyes after the dimness of the bar, and there was cum coating my lids and lashes. He turned back into the alley where we arrived. He took a minute to set me down and tear into the trash bag so it opened to a larger sheet of plastic, which he wrapped around my naked, cum-covered body. He left me there for just a few moments while he hailed a cab and bundled me in. All the way back to the ship, he held me on his lap and petted my cum-drenched hair. He whisked me on the ship, barely stopping for security. When we got back to the cabin, he bathed me, tenderly, and dried me. He made me drink a full glass of water. Then he spooned me to sleep.

12