Cruise to Tahiti - Day 06

Story Info
Dianna and Kwan have different experiences on Oahu.
4.4k words
4.43
3.7k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruise to Tahiti

Day 6

I woke up before dawn. I guess you can only sleep so much. I untangled myself from the warmth of Cunt Kwan and gave her a kiss on the butt. She stirred a little but then rolled over and went back to sleep.

I found the Cunt Letters that had been delivered sometime during the night. I didn't want to disturb her, so I went out on the balcony and switched on the outside light. We were moored to a pier which was deserted at this time of the early morning.

The letters were brief and identical except for the names.

'For Cunt Dianna.

Welcome to Hawaii. One of the most beautiful places on earth.

You may disembark tomorrow any time after 7 A.M. We will be in this port for two days. We have attached a brochure with some suggested activities on Oahu. Of course, you may stay on the ship if you choose, but there are no activities planned.

You will find some clothes hanging in your closet that will help you fit in on the island.

There will not be a nightly letter tomorrow due to most guests being off the ship.

We hope you enjoy the island.'

I went to the closet and found some bright orange hot pants with four different colored buttons on the crotch. I thought they would be hard to unbutton in a hurry if someone wanted my services. I would have preferred a skirt. And there was a white T-shirt with two kittens playing with a ball of yarn on the front. Orange sneakers. Frilly white ankle socks. Not my cup of tea but I guess they know best. There was an identical outfit in a smaller size for Cunt Kwan. Only hers was lime green. They both had two-inch white belts at the top of the shorts. And her t-shirt had panda bears on it.

By the time I got out of the shower, Cunt Kwan was sitting naked in a chair munching on some figs and reading the Oahu brochure. I blow dried and brushed my own hair. Then I shimmied into my hot pants (no panties) and put the t-shirt on (braless). I was admiring my butt in the mirror. Although I still didn't like the outfit, I had to admit it made my ass really stand out. It looked like a giant ripe peach.

Cunt Kwan stop reading and said, "Beautiful as always. Your butt should be a national treasure."

I thanked her and told her to get dressed. I wanted us both to go explore Oahu.

"Where do you think we should go?" she said picking up the brochure again.

I didn't really respond to her. "You know what I love most about this trip?"

"I hope it's me."

"Well, that goes without saying. But I don't have to make any decisions. You know how many decisions a college professor has to make every single day. Here the only decision I have to make is when to open my legs. And that's not exactly rocket science."

"What do you mean Cunt Dianna?"

"It's easy. I open my legs wherever and whenever a guy shows any interest. No games like back home. I know he wants it and I sure as hell want it, so it's kind of like a no brainer. Know what I mean?"

Cunt Kwan gave her little girly giggle and said "Yeah, sure."

"So, you decide where we go. In fact, from now on, you make all the decisions for us."

"Well, I would like to go to the Polynesian Cultural Center. They have an exhibition and some classes in hula dancing. I'd like to try that."

"Sound like a plan." Visions of her in a grass skirt with a coconut shell bra and gyrating her belly, hips and ass faster and faster to the beat of drums filled my thoughts.

"Do you really mean I can make all the decisions from now on? You'll do whatever I want?"

"Absolutely."

With that she got up and went over to the strap-on on the bureau which I had cleaned off in the shower.

'Not again' I thought. But instead of handing it to me, she stepped into it and buckled it around her pelvis. She turned and looked at me with a look in her eyes I had never seen from her before. "Now shimmy out of your tight short-shorts. And then get on the bed. I'm going to fuck that hot ass of yours."

I was shocked. The ultimate submissive was giving me orders. And I sort of liked the new take-charge Cunt Kwan. I blushed and smiled and did as I was instructed.

I was on all fours while she lubed the dildo and then gently removed my butt plug and pushed two fingers in my butt hole and applied more lube. Soon I felt the head of the shaft pushing past my sphincter. This was a completely new experience for me. She didn't know it, but I had never been fucked in the ass before. I had always said no to guys who asked me. Inch by inch she slid the dildo inside of my most private place. I gasped a couple of times as it went in. After one tender thrust, she stopped being gentle and started pounding my ass like her life depended on it. And she was spanking my butt cheeks really hard. Her thrusts were literally lifting me off the bed. Who would have thought she could be like this? After the pain of the first few thrusts turned into pleasure, I started pushing back against her with all my might. I forgot everything else except the dildo pumping in and out of my ass. I came three times before collapsing under her in a panting, quivering heap of satisfied flesh.

She pulled out and with one final slap of my butt, said she was going to take a shower. I should go ahead without her and we would meet at the Cultural Center at 10:30. And I was admonished not to be late. Our relationship had definitely changed. I wasn't sure if I liked it. I mean, I liked her using me as a sex object but I hoped she would still be my sweet Cunt Kwan. The I realized that she was always the aggressor in bed. She was the one who had shyly asked if she could eat my pussy and my ass. And she was the one who always directed the action. Maybe she had always been the one in charge.

I disembarked after getting the usual swat on the ass from the guy manning the exit desk and being told to have a good day. I found a kiosk and bought an all-day bus pass. A few minutes later a bus pulled up and I climbed on board.

There were no empty seats, so I grabbed a hand ring. The bus was crowded. After a few minutes I felt a hand rubbing my ass. It felt good. I didn't turn around but soon felt an erect cock pushing against my ass. A good way to start my sightseeing. I pushed back with my butt. I was being dry humped!

When the bus reached Waikiki, I got off. But first I turned around to see a rather tall Japanese man. I smiled at him and gave his cock a little pull through his pants. Then I french kissed him and got off the bus.

I hadn't eaten so I found a little restaurant with tables set up on the sidewalk. It was delicious and exactly what I needed.

I was just finishing my coffee when the waitress came over and asked if I wanted anything else. She was a beautiful native Hawaiian girl. Her uniform, not attractive, nevertheless could not hide her obvious charms. I looked at her nametag, smiled and said, "No thank you Cunt Ululani." I thought nothing of addressing her this way.

Her bronze face turned red, and she scurried back inside the cafe. She was talking to a large beefy Hawaiian and pointing at me. He came over to me.

"We don't need any Haole Wahini in here and insulting my daughter. Get out of here you tramp." I was flabbergasted and couldn't figure out what I had done wrong. But he looked so angry I paid the bill, adding a generous tip, and left. I thought Hawaiians were supposed to be naturally friendly.

I had some time to kill before meeting Cunt Kwan, so I got back on the bus and headed to Pearl Harbor. I got groped a bit and started to feel a little more comfortable after the incident at the restaurant. One guy actually managed to squeeze his hand inside my very tight shorts. One of the crotch buttons popped off and rolled down the aisle. A couple of fingers found their way inside my slit. It was a long ride and he managed to elicit a moaning orgasm from me. Some of the other women on the bus looked at me and either giggled or made faces.

I got off the bus at Pearl Harbor and noticed an obvious stain on my crotch. And the missing button. Oh well, nothing I could do about it. I was reading one of the plaques when a sailor snapped his fingers. I went over to him and got on my knees and started unbuttoning his fly.

A police officer came over and put his hand on my shoulder and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to suck his cock."

"Not here you're not. Come with me."

I ended up sitting in an interrogation room at the police station with two cops.

The guy who arrested me said, "You hookers should know better than to turn tricks at a solemn site. Why can't you stay in the proscribed area? Who are you working for? Who's your pimp?"

"I'm not a hooker. I don't have a pimp. I'm just a tourist."

"Is it Lee Chin?"

"I don't know any Lee Chin."

"Then you must be one of Father Brown's whores."

"I don't know him either."

"So, you're any indie? If Father Brown finds out, you'll be chained to a bed on your back for a week. Which is nothing compared to what Chin will do to you. You really are a stupid cunt."

Although I didn't like being called stupid, at least he addressed me with my proper title.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you. I'm just a Cunt on a cruise stopover. And I'm not stupid. I happen to be a college professor."

The looked at me and chortled. "What's you PhD in? Advanced fuckology? Do you teach graduate level cock sucking and demonstrate on your students? I mean look at you and the way you're dressed. You're a walking wet dream. Don't tell me you're not a hooker."

"What ship are you on?" the other one asked.

"The Beaver Princess."

A knowing look passed between the two cops. The one who arrested me snapped his fingers. Of course, I got on my knees and released his dick from his trousers and went to work. I figured if I gave him a really good blow job, they would let me go. I emulated Cunt Kwan as well as I was able, licking up and down his shaft, sucking on his knob and even taking his balls in my mouth. When I deep throated him, he let loose and emptied into my mouth. I opened my mouth to show him the sperm and then closed it and swallowed. I opened my mouth again to show him his seed was gone.

The other guy then snapped his fingers, and I did the same for him. When I was done, I looked up from my knees and said, "Thank you Sir."

They put me in the back seat of their squad car. I was surprised when one of them got in the back seat with me. Soon, I had his cock back in my mouth. Just as we rolled to a stop, I felt my mouth being filled again. I swallowed and came up for air. We were back at the pier with the cruise ship just ahead. The cop in the back seat handed me a card and told me if I got in any more trouble, to call him and he would straighten it out.

"Okay Cunt. You're back home. If you come back ashore, make sure you're more careful. Lee Chin and Father Brown won't like you. And it would be a shame if a talented Cunt like you got hurt."

I forgot all about meeting Cunt Kwan as I walked back onto the ship. The guy at the desk looked up and said, "Welcome back Cunt Dianna. Did you enjoy your excursion?"

I was so thrilled to be addressed properly I just smiled and nodded my head. And got a smack on the ass as I got back on board. It was good to be back to where people behaved properly.

I made it back to my cabin without any further events. The maid had yet to clean the room. I guess they were probably short staffed with most of the guests being off the ship. The vibrator was lying in the bed. I guess Cunt Kwan had a little fun by herself before leaving.

I picked up a pair of stained ruffled panties from the floor. I put them to my face and inhaled the sweet jasmine scent. I knew I was being recorded and didn't want to do anything else. But eventually my need overcame me, and I licked the cum stained crotch a few times. I was regretting not meeting my roomie like we had planned. And hoping she was having a better time than I did.

I didn't want to stay in the cabin, so I put on a bikini and made my way to the pool. There were only two other Cunts there in a 69 position on one of the lounges. Instead of staying there, I went down to the bar Bottoms Up.

The big screen TV was showing a montage of Cunt Kwan. In between two episodes of her doing her expert cock sucking work was one of her on her back being roughly fucked by a blond guy. He was pounding and she was squealing in obvious delight. The final scene was in our cabin and showed both of us with our eyes closed and breathing heavily as she fucked me in the ass with the strap-on.

There wasn't anyone there except the bartender. He fixed me a Cosmo and I went to a table. After a few minutes he came over and picked me up and sat me on the table. He pulled of my bikini bottom and spread my legs and put his face to my sex. He ate me for a good thirty minutes during which I had two orgasms. Finally, he picked me up off the table and positioned me with my hands resting on it and took me doggy style. When he spurted his load into me, I thanked him profusely. I sauntered back to my cabin holding my bikini bottom in my hand and leaking cum.

I decided to sit at the pool for a while before going back to cabin. I was in a better mood. It's amazing what a good fucking can do to elevate your spirits. I thought to myself 'A cum filled Cunt is a happy Cunt'. I had a vague recollection of hearing that somewhere.

The two Cunts from before were still there and going at it hot and heavy. The Cunt on top looked up and gave me a shy smile that reminded me of Cunt Kwan. I imagined that the couple was the two of us with her sitting on my face and grinding her pussy onto my eager mouth.

Why had I been upset with her this morning? Didn't I tell her my body was for her pleasure? I know I meant it when I said it. And didn't I tell her she could make all the decisions about what we did? So, if she decided she was going to fuck me in the ass, why was I upset? I should have been happy that she found my ass so attractive. It's just that she shocked me with her aggressiveness. I was used to the submissive Cunt Kwan. I decided I would have to deal with her assertive streak if I wanted to be with her. Which I surely did.

I returned to the cabin. The maid had been in and cleaned up. I picked up the strap-on and placed it on the pillow on Cunt Kwan's side of the bed. If she wanted to use it, that was fine with me.

I took my bikini and went to place it in the laundry hamper. The soiled ruffled panties were on top of the other laundry. I picked them up and sniffed them again. The jasmine scent was still pretty strong. On a whim, I put the panties on. They were almost as tight as my hot pants from this morning. But once I had her panties on, I felt like Cunt Kwan was there with me.

I got the vibrator out and laid down on the bed. I fast forwarded through the video on TV until I found the frame where we were both orgasming as she ass-fucked me. I used the vibrator through the sheer fabric of the panties. After a while, I added my fresh juice to her crusted juice.

I stayed in the room for the rest of the afternoon, waiting for her to return. I used the vibrator and my fingers to bring me to two more orgasms.

Finally at around eight o'clock, I started to get worried. Was she mad because I hadn't met her as planned? What if something happened to her? I found the police officer's card and dialed the number. After listening to my frantic babbling for ten minutes, he told me to meet him on the dock. I hurriedly put on a mini-skirt and a see-through blouse and got off the ship. Of course, I got the normal smack on the ass as I left.

I found him leaning against his squad car. He put his arm around me, and we got into the back seat together. He took down all the info I had about Cunt Kwan. What she looked like and where she was going this morning. He raised an eyebrow when I told him you couldn't miss her, she was the most beautiful Cunt in the world. Finally, he closed his notebook.

"Dianna, stop worrying. We'll find her. You need to do something to take your mind off this."

With that he unbuckled his pants and pulled out his semi-erect cock. Of course, he was right. I took him in my mouth and sucked him for maybe twenty minutes. He finally released a stream of cum into my mouth. I did feel a little better.

After he promised to call me the minute that he heard anything, I got back on the ship. The guard at the desk smiled and pointed to the corner of his mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked up the glob of cum that was on my lips. He gave me an extra hard swat on the butt as I walked past him, which made me jump a little.

A little after midnight my phone buzzed. I looked at the caller ID. It was my cop friend. He told me to meet him on the pier.

"Officer, I'm kind of tired. If you want me to come down for another blowjob, I will, but I don't know how enthusiastic I'll be."

"That would be nice Dianna. But the reason I'm calling is because I have your friend with me."

I pulled on a robe over my (her) panties and rushed down. The officer was standing near the exit from the ship. Cunt Kwan was leaning into the driver's window. She was wiggling her rear end back and forth as if in invitation. I couldn't figure out who she was inviting, since only me and the officer were on the dock.

"I found her in one of Lee Chin's houses. She was enthusiastically entertaining a bunch of guys, if you get my drift. We brought her in and told her we were going to book her on prostitution charges. She protested and said she wasn't paid any money to do what she was doing. She just did it because it was 'fun'. And if that's true and she did everything she said she did, I figured Chen must have made over two grand on her services."

He took a breath and continued. "Anyway, I don't think you should let her roam around by herself. She's very trusting of people. But she did make a lot of friends at the station. In fact, two of the dyke cops had her ready to go home with them for the night when I told her you were looking for her. Then she kissed the two females and decided to accept my ride back here. By the way, she gives a better blow job than even you do...Do me a favor, if you two decide to go exploring again tomorrow, give me a call and let me know where you are going."

He went back to the car and rubbed Cunt Kwan's ass. He turned her around and pointed to me.

She was all smiles as she walked over holding a shopping bag but stopped smiling when she got to me.

"I'm sorry Cunt Dianna."

"Cunt Kwan, you have nothing to be sorry about. I don't own you. I know you were having fun and just lost track of the time. I thought maybe you were mad at me for not meeting you."

"That's not what I'm sorry about and I could never be mad at you."

I just looked at her. She had a little dried cum on one of her eyebrows and a white streak in her hair. She always looked sexy when she was smattered in cum.

"I'm sorry about this morning. Um, about what I did to you. I just, um, always wanted to know what it felt like to be dominant. But I could never risk it. Except with you. And I really didn't like it. It just wasn't me you know. Anyway, I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize for that. I told you to do it. I was just a little shocked is all. Anyhow, how about we just enjoy each other. And to tell you the truth, other than my butt plug, I've never had anything inside of my ass. We can both be the top or the bottom depending on how things develop. We could switch back and forth."

She gave me that dazzling smile and said "OK".

We walked past he guy at the desk and got our usual swats on the bottom. This time he added a little squeeze to mine. He was getting very familiar with my butt.

She was all keyed up form her adventurous day. When we got to our floor, she actually skipped to our cabin. It was like watching an adolescent girl on the school playground. Except no adolescent girl had an ass like that.

12