Cruise to Tahiti - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got in the cabin, and she placed her bag on the bed. She went into it and pulled out a large box of macadamia cookies and brownies. "These are for you. I know how much you like nuts." Then she realized what she had said and blushed and gave her girlish giggle.

Next from the bag came her thong panties. She deposited these in the clothes hamper. I took the opportunity to get a good look at her. She only had one lacy ankle sock on. And the buttons on her hot pants were askew. The top button wasn't buttoned and the other three were buttoned into the wrong holes.

She pulled out a grass skirt and a coconut bra.

"Kailani taught me how to do the hula. I did pretty good with the arm movements. But at first I wasn't very good at shaking my hips. Then she showed me the secret. She stuck one of those vibrating bullets up me and told me to try to shake it out in rhythm with the drumbeat. And she kept turning the current up. Pretty soon, I was gyrating and wiggling in time with the beat. She said that was the way she learned too. Sometimes when she did several shows a day and got tired, she would use the bullet. Not tonight, but some other time, I'll dance for you."

I took a cookie and nibbled at it.

"And I met a really nice man. His name was Lee Chin. After I gave him a blowjob and entertained his friends, he offered me a job. He said I could make lots of money working for him. With medical insurance and a chauffeur to drive me around."

I didn't want to tell her he was a pimp. The chances of her meeting him again were pretty slim. But the cop was right, she was way too trusting.

"Let's go to bed Cunt Dianna."

"Kwannie, do me a favor. We both know we are Cunts. We don't have to address each other that way. My family calls me Di Di."

"Oh, Cunt Di Di, um I mean Di Di. Am I part of your family?"

"I think of you like that."

She smiled and came over and took my robe off. And then she pulled my panties down my legs, and I stepped out of them.

She looked at them and said, "Di Di, I have another question. Why are you wearing my panties?"

"It's complicated sweetie." I could feel myself blushing.

She giggled and said, "No, it really isn't. I just hope you didn't stretch them out too much with that gorgeous bubble butt."

I took some time undressing her, relishing every minute of it. Then we tumbled into bed and used our hands and mouths to explore every inch of each other. The was our usual animal lust but there was more this time. We were just two people that wanted to pleasure and be pleasured by each other. I could tell that the pleasuring aspect was now more important than being pleasured for both of us.

In the middle of our love session I said, "I love you Kwan." She replied back, "I love you too Di Di."

12