Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Happily ever after is probably not in the cards for these two, but who doesn’t like a nice romp between two nice people who seem to genuinely care about each other? 5 stars and eagerly awaiting Ch 2.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the rest of the cruise.

Novengliae2Novengliae2about 2 years ago

I liked the way you created Naomi to avoid the stereotype of a sexless older person. She has the potential to be a very interesting character!

I thought you could have really drawn out the sexual tension; you had set it up perfectly with the single bed and neighbors. Imagine a few days of hearing the adjacent cabin have sex, accidental contact in the small room, tropical weather, etc…The two of them would have been climbing the walls, along with the reader.

I’m looking forward to a continuation of their cruise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking hot great story

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 2 years ago

Perfect example of an older woman and young stud.

Older women still have a sex drive and when they haven't had a cock in their cunt for a long time they eenjoy a man fucking them.

A great story.

Mobile49Mobile49about 2 years ago
Hot

Loved it. Can’t wait for chapter two

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

****Good read doing it on a Ship🤢 I would be sea sick!! Thanks for sharing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 2 years ago

Yep. Good so far. Bring on the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One minor point. The beds convert. You don’t need to change rooms to change between separate beds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One thing you probably don't know unless you're an older woman, or married to one. After a hysterectomy, you don't 'get wet' even while listening to people having sex. You have to take hormone treatments and use either a lot of lube, or a type of vaginal suppository to provide the lubrication needed to avoid pain during sex.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Nice. Can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter! This was only an appetizer. Older women can be really hot; I should know, being married to one in her 60's.

amoroneamoroneabout 2 years ago

Nice story, lots more to come, i think.

I love the age gap.

NickshinglefordNickshinglefordabout 2 years ago

An absolutely first-rate story. Looking for more chapters. Very well written and quite believable although it never happened to me - more's the pity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re: Anonymous who posted about hysterectomies preventing wetness. Do they prevent the feeling of horniness too? Also, just a thought, the story works just as well without it. For a 58 yo woman to get pregnant would be a miracle. Maybe not on the level of the miracle Christians allege happened 2,022 years ago, but definitely on the "I won a $10 million lottery" level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start. I hope you have more coming.

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaabout 2 years ago

Real soon I hope!! That was fantastic!

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenabout 2 years ago

This was a really hot story! I look forward to the next Chapter.

Thanks for writing it.

stories4fun69stories4fun69about 2 years ago

hopeing for a second part

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

5 stars

Some how I don't think she 'forgot' she had tickets for two, she might have been looking for much younger men.

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 2 years ago

Great story, lots of fun going on there. The back story is a little unlikely-Naomi not telling Steven's mom about needing a companion on a cruise til two days before, especially one she'd booked over a year earlier-but it sets up the fantasy. Steven's mom is remarkably cool with her son going with Naomi, too. My mom would have shot that invite down immediately, and I'd have never heard about it. But then, my mom thought she was the reincarnation of the Virgin Mary-and everyone else should practice celibacy as well.

Not to nit pick an otherwise fun story: spellcheck!!! heals(heels), peddling(pedalling), wrack(rack). Proofread, proofread, proofread!! I have over 80 stories on Lit, and I read them over and over before I post, til I'm sick of the story-and still I find mistakes in the final work. They're not egregious, but the simple mistakes/typos detract from the rhythm of the story, and are very distracting. You should even proofread after using spellcheck-it will miss things too.

Hope there will be more, this was fun. I bet Steven and Naomi can get a real cougar thing going.

NickshinglefordNickshinglefordalmost 2 years ago

Great story - anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Please don't keep us in suspense - more please!

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4mealmost 2 years ago

Another good story, my friend. Look forward to Ch. Two.

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the story, hoping it continues!!

DirtybrenDirtybrenover 1 year ago

Waiting for the next chapters

fomartyfomartyover 1 year ago

love your story. i have to admit i am a big fan of big titted MILFs getting it on with younger guys. I hope to see many more chapters of this story. the more details about her tits and sexy lingerie in story the better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A MILF like her with implants and a willingness to throw caution to the wind would be a unicorn sex partner. Turn her every which way but loose. Makes me wonder if the author is living her fantasy and like normal horny people likes to dream wildly about sex with abandon?

Bruce

SlomoverSlomover10 months ago

Great story about a cruise we can only dream about. Waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hell yea!! Please continue with more chapters

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 1 month ago

Very good story so far!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous