Cruise Vacation with an Older Woman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned and said "I'm glad they did keep us awake."

I pulled the little pill from my pocket and showed it to her and said "he gave me one of these too."

Her eyes widened and she said "you don't need that though!"

I shrugged a shoulder and said "he told me that it'll keep me going and going. If you want to try it out at some point, I'm game if you are."

Nodding, she said "oh yeah. I'm game."

We were finishing up our breakfasts and I asked "what do you want to do today?"

She thought about it for a second and said "how about we check out one of the gyms and take it from there."

____

We found one of the smaller gyms and there was no one in it. I figured there wouldn't be anyone using it. Inside, there were several stationary bikes, a couple of step machines, a bench press, and a set of dumb bells. Off to one side of the room, there was a small sauna. I took off my shirt, we did a few stretches and we each got on a stationary bike that were facing one another. We started off slowly peddling, and after a few minutes we each leaned forward and peddled faster. When Naomi did this, I got a view of her cleavage. I felt my dick twitch and start to get hard.

She noticed me looking and said "want to lift some weights? I can spot you."

I got off the bike and set up the bench press. I laid down on the bench and got my hands in the right place on the bar. Naomi came over and instead of just standing at the end of the bench, she situated herself to where her crotch was right above my face. She left her towel on the handlebars of her bike. The swimsuit was snugged into her pussy lips giving her a prominent camel toe. She looked down at me with a sly look on her face. I felt myself getting harder in my trunks.

She asked "oh, am I doing this wrong? Is this not how you spot someone?"

I laughed and said "no, you're doing it perfectly."

Laughing too, she stepped back so she could actually spot me and I lifted the bar off the wrack. I started slowly lowering and raising the bar. Naomi watched me as I did. I hadn't put much weight on so I didn't have any trouble doing a lot of reps in a row. I looked up at her and I saw her biting her lower lip while she watched my chest, arms, and groin, Once I got to twenty reps, I put the bar back on the wrack. I looked back at her camel toed bathing suit and noticed a small damp spot there. I'd gotten fully hard and my cock was tenting the front of my swim trunks.

She said "shit that was hot. Come on."

I sat up and she took my hand and led me to the sauna. It wasn't turned on so it wasn't hot when we went inside. There was a basin inside with water and what looked like a pit full of stones.

I asked "what if we get caught in here?"

She said "Something tells me we'll be fine. I don't think this kind of passenger goes to the gym all that much."

I said "good point."

She pushed me toward one of the wooden benches and tugged my bathing suit down before I sat down. My hard prick sprang free and she knelt down in front of me. Naomi took my cock into her right hand and slowly jacked me off a few times.

She said "I want to suck you. I need to taste you."

As she told me this, she leaned down and licked the head of my dick. It sent a thrill my body and I bucked my hips once involuntarily. She looked up at me and grinned at my reaction. Then she put the top half of my shaft into her mouth and started swirling her tongue around it. I groaned with relief and watched as she started giving me the best blowjob of my life. She started lowering her head a little by little until almost my whole cock was in her mouth. Seeing nearly my whole length in her mouth was incredibly sexy to me. I'm not overly large or anything, but it was still a huge turn-on to see. After a second, she lifted her head back up, dragging her lips along the length of my prick while she did.

She took it out of her mouth and said with a laugh "whew! I almost got the whole thing in my mouth. You're a little bigger than my husband was."

She lowered her face again and took my dick back in between her lips. With her right hand, she stroked my cock with just the head in her mouth. With her left hand, she gently massaged my balls. I groaned in pleasure and I saw Naomi smile around my cock in her mouth. Naomi then let go of my prick and started bobbing her head up and down more quickly. Her tongue was licking the underside of my cock as she breathed through her nose. Her lips sliding up and down was making a slurping sound each time her head bobbed up and down. After just a few minutes of her stimulation, I was already about to start cumming.

I warned her "god, I'm getting close."

She took my cock out of her mouth again and said "go ahead when you need to. Blow it in my mouth, I want to taste it."

Then she took the head of my cock back into her mouth and started stroking my shaft quickly. I moaned again and my legs started shaking. I locked eyes with Naomi as she sucked and I started cumming with a gasp. She let out a "mmmm" sound and slowed her stroking as I came. I felt myself pump at least three or four shots of cum into her mouth. The whole time I was cumming, I looked into her blue eyes. I finally finished and she sat back on her heals with her mouth closed. She tilted her head forward a little and opened her mouth to show me the spunk gathered in her lower mouth. Then she closed her lips again, and swallowed my load in one gulp.

I said breathlessly "fuck that was the hottest thing that's ever happened to me. Do you like the taste of cum?"

Smiling widely, she shrugged a shoulder and said "like is a strong word, but I don't hate it either. Well worth it because I love giving bjs."

I said "here trade me places, let me return the favor."

She grinned and said "I was hoping you'd say that. I know some guys don't like going down, but I had a feeling you wouldn't mind."

I got down on my knees in front of the bench and she sat down. She pulled the crotch of her bathing suit to one side and spread her outer lips showing me the pink inner lips. I lowered my mouth down onto her glistening wet pussy. I pushed my tongue as deep into her as I could and she moaned out a gasp. I felt her trimmed black bush tickle me as my nose brushed against it. I moved my tongue up and down inside her and she used the hand not pulling aside her suit to run it through my hair. I heard her breath start to huff and puff out more shallowly as I ate her out. A few minutes after I started, I moved my tongue upward and found her clit.

Her hips twitched against my mouth and she gasped "ah! Yes, right there."

I flicked my tongue against and around her clit and she squirmed even more. With my right hand, I pushed my first two fingers inside of her pussy. I finger fucked her in a steady rhythm as I continued to lick her sensative clit. I began curling my finger upward on each thrust trying to find her G spot, as I did I sucked her clit in between my lips. Her breathing was becoming more urgent and I felt her pussy get even slicker with her juices. The taste wasn't great, but I wasn't about to stop.

She made a deep, groaning sound and then exclaimed "yes! Cumming!"

Naomi started bucking her hips against my mouth and hand while making a guttural sound. I felt her pussy walls constrict on my fingers more tightly. I slowed my hand down and she pushed my head away from her clit. I continued to slide my fingers in and out more slowly until I felt her pussy stop gripping my fingers. When she was finished, I withdrew my two fingers and they were glistening. She pulled my hand up and popped them into her mouth. Her tongue licked all of her cum off my fingers. When they were cleaned off, she adjusted her bathing suit.

She said with a sigh "damn that was good."

I said "for me too."

We left the sauna room and I put my shirt back on, and she tied her towel back around her waist. When we headed to the gym door, a heavyset woman most likely in her 70s walked in.

She said to us "oh good, there are exercise bikes in here, there were only steppers in the last gym I tried. It looks like you two got a workout!"

I looked at Naomi and she had sweat on her forehead and her cheeks were flushed. I'm sure I looked similar.

With a laugh I said "yes ma'am, feel the burn."

Naomi cracked up and we left the gym. We went up one deck and laughed the whole way up. We found a pool that didn't have too many people in it and we went for a swim.

****

Thank you for reading. I'll be doing a second chapter soon.

12