All Comments on 'Cruising'

by TerriC

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Ok story, I would have liked it better if he had sucked some cocks rather than getting his ass fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That is so fucking hot. I want to get fucked just like that fir my first time. No questions just a man that intends to fuck me and leave his hot load to slowly run down my balls and leg

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love naughty, hot m/m sex outdoors. When I was younger (I'm 60 now) I used ti cruise the city lake for cock. I met a guy my age (28) and we drove to a big field in a wooded area about a mile from the park. He was lean and naturally smooth, I was shaved from waist to thigh top, we sucked and licked each other up hard, slurping pre cum unti we couldn't stand the temptation any longer and began taking turns on each others asses! We flip fucked for about 10 min. I blew a big hot load up his slippery tunnel and he returned the favor, fucking his hot seed into my willing rump! We both discussed how we loved our ladies but needed a good, hard cock now and then, wish I could have made him a lifelong fuck buddy, it'd been awesome!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Having already read 5 or 6 stories by this Author I have to say I was a bit surprised by the appearance of 'Ashley', I got the impression that TerriC is only interested in Cock.

Still an enjoyable story, not quite as believable as the others I have read, unfortunately I personally have only ever been Fucked once, when I was 25, now soon 65, and whilst I ultimately enjoyed it we were in a bed and it must have taken him about an hour to fully penetrate me and it hurt like buggery, excuse the pun, and that was using hand cream for lube, a bit of spit in the woods sounds like Author's license to me.

Not that there is anything wrong with Author's licence, still a good story and if I am wrong then please accept my apology TerriC and thanks for once again posting a good story that gives the stimulation I am here read for.

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am sitting fully erect wishing I was taking that cock in my ass in a public place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't imagine doing this as described... it would sound really hot to me when I was hot and bothered, but once I'd come once? My desire drops to basically zero. There's a recovery time; the male anatomy has its limits, which only worsen with age. Anal also takes a lot of lube and a lot of advance preparation, or else nothing's fitting in there.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

hope his girl friend watches and helps next time

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot, hot, hot! Read this 2 yrs ago and commented on it (flip fucked with the guy in the field), came upon it today and wished I was able to find a horny young guy near me in Athens Ga to play with, especially one who enjoys nylons! horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTerriC@TerriC
Just a guy that likes to wear lingerie and have some fun with a guy once in awhile. Love reading, besides the obvious erotica on Lit, my favorite being trashy horror novels, some fantasy and mystery.