Cruising

Story Info
Experience the island culture.
5k words
4.34
8.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts mature group interracial sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Eloisa, or Weeza as her friends called her, had long ago settled into the life of a singleton after her ex-husband had cheated on her with his secretary. Holidays were the hardest part to adapt to, she had been on singles-only trips or resorts but they didn't seem to work as well. This was her first ever cruise and the expense, while affordable, was the momentum needed to ensure she enjoyed herself. The Caribbean had so many beautiful destinations and she was looking forward to sampling something of the island culture even if she realised that the time frames meant that she would only be sampling something of a manufactured experience.

The weather was amazing and she was regularly to be found on a sun lounger on the rear deck. The couples she encountered all seemed to make a point of including her in their conversations and she had joined in on their friendly banter while sunning or at the dining table in the evening. Yes, all in all, she had made the right decision on this holiday. It was at lunchtime that her world took an unexpected turn. She had finished her lunch and was deciding whether to go out for more sun or to take a break from the heat and head to the spa. As usual, at the first sight of people finishing, plates were collected and removed and today the waiter asked "Have you finished" Eloisa nodded as she dabbed her lips with the napkin. At this point, the waiter asked, "I hope you are enjoying your time on our little boat?"

This was the point that she looked at the man to take in that he was tall, seemingly muscular and handsome, probably early twenties if she had to guess. She always liked to interact with the staff that served her and so she beamed up at his friendly face and replied "I am and I thank you for your concern. Everyone has been so nice, your colleagues on the staff especially so. I can't wait to sample something of the island culture."

The handsome man took in the detail before him, she wore her hair tied back in a bun, not too tall, maybe 5 6 or 5 7 and nicely rounded, probably early to mid-thirties at the most. The sarong she wore today did nothing to hide her cleavage and nicely rounded breasts. Charles wanted his response to be polite but it came over as flirtatious "Well we have many islanders here on the staff, you can experience all the island culture that you need."

It was at this point that the guest's gaze slipped down to his crotch and Eloisa thought she saw the lump grow slightly. The reality was that the staff regularly fucked customers even though the cruise company frowned on such interactions. In fairness as long as they left the guest happy then they often turned a blind eye to such activities and those that did complain could be bought off with some free vouchers for a return cruise. "Wow, I wasn't expecting that response" the dark-haired beauty replied.

The waiter went on the defensive "Oh, I didn't want you to take that the wrong way. What I meant is ask the staff and they can perhaps help give better pointers than some of the guides."

Eloisa decided to have a little fun as she replied with a disappointed tone "Oh, what a shame. I was hoping for some different kind of islander experience."

This was a scenario that played out virtually every trip and so Charles lowered his voice to say "All of the staff are here to please" Then he delivered the killer blow "Whatever the guests ask of us."

Eloisa knew the ball was in her court. She could very well have ended the conversation at this point but that lump in his crisp white shorts fascinated her so she asked, "When does your shift end and how do I get something brought to cabin 217?"

Charles still couldn't decide how this conversation would end but the cabin's beginning 1 or 2 were on the uppermost decks and therefore on the pricier end of the scale so replied: "My shift is complete in twenty minutes and you only need to ask one of us and we'll be glad to render assistance."

Eloisa played with her shoulder and said, "I have a sore shoulder."

Charles replied, "I could have one of my spa colleagues come see you?"

Eloisa interjected quickly "Oh no, I think this is the sort of thing that needs relieving by someone big and strong like yourself."

This was the signal that Charles was both looking for and hoped for and he nodded as he replied, "It would be a pleasure to help such a glamourous lady." This was the point where he turned and took the plates balanced along his arm. Eloisa retired to her cabin in the hope that the next thirty minutes went quickly and she found herself pacing her spacious cabin. 'What have I done?' was a reoccurring question to herself, 'Can I go through with this?' along with 'What if he doesn't like me?' which was normally accompanied by a self-appraisal in the long mirror in her cabin. 'I work out. I'm still fit, aren't I?' was the final thought before a knock at the cabin door made her jump and she dashed to answer the knock.

The delighted expression that greeted Charles confirmed his suspicion that the guest was after him; not uncommon, but he was determined to please her in any way possible as he lived very handsomely on the tips he was able to generate. The guest made a quick scan of the empty corridors before standing back allowing him to enter. He started with "Now if you would like to show me the shoulder that is causing you the problem" maintaining the pretence of his visit.

Eloisa dispensed with all that as she sunk to her knees before him and started to wrestle the button and zipper of his shorts mumbling "This is the muscle I'm most concerned about." As soon as she lowered herself to her knees, Charles' cock had started to inflate with blood which meant that the lady had quite a task wrestling his dick clear of his shorts but when she did she found herself gasping with a suitably surprised expression while her pale white hand was gipping around it's mid-point. She guessed it was tipping the ruler at around ten inches but it was its accompanying girth that had her pulse running. It had only been aired a matter of seconds before she leant forward, took the first third in her mouth and made suitably content moans as she worked her head forward and back.

Looking down at the length, Eloisa was struck with how the dark flesh that had recently exited her mouth seemed to glisten with her saliva. Charles was more than happy to stand there while the lady administered to his needs, after all, it was the right and proper place for a woman in his opinion, especially white women. He had come to the cabin expecting to perform an extended oral sex session on her, which was the norm, but instead she was attacking his dick. While she lavished his dick with much-needed attention, he removed his polo shirt and kicked his shorts clear so that he stood before her in all his glory letting her file of his dick.

Occasionally the lady would pull back to twirl her tongue around the head or flick her tongue along either side before taking him back in her mouth but for twenty minutes she did nothing but propel him towards his climax. It seemed nothing would get in her way until he gripped both sides of her head and grunted as his cock spat his come time and again against her throat. She sat back on her heels, swallowed with exaggeration and smacked her lips before saying "Mmmmm, now that was a tasty load. Thank you."

Charles helped her to her feet and unwrapped her sarong before tugging a strap down from her bikini bra to free her nicely sized breast. The nipple wasn't large but fully erect but it was the large areole that enchanted Charles as he leant forward to capture the firm nub between his lips to suck at it longingly. The lady gave another encouraging groan as she cradled his head, nestling his face against the warm soft flesh of her tit. Charles's hand wandered down to her bikini bottoms as his fingers ducked inside the waist and trailed down to her sparsely-haired pussy. The minute his fingers grazed her clitoris, Eloisa was jumping around groaning and moaning saying "Oh god, that's what I need" in reaction to the duel assault of his mouth and his fingers.

Charles removed her bikini and had her arranged in the centre of the bed with her head resting on a couple of pillows. She looked down at his naked form as he crawled up the bed between her legs and immediately the image of a predatory animal sprang to mind. Charles settled down between her legs and smiled up at her after eyeing how excited her pussy looked to him. He craned his neck forward and worked the tip of his tongue along her outer labia and upwards to her clitoris. He captured the muscles between his lips and sucked on the flesh as he bashed it with the tip of his tongue. Eloisa was immediately propelled onto cloud nine as she gripped the back of her head so his face didn't move while her hips thrashed around in reaction to the shocks that were shooting around inside her.

Charles had a firm grip on her hips and he worked his lips and tongue like a master, he was proud of his oral prowess and made good use of it on most voyages, sometimes with guests but always with fellow staff members. His tongue burrowed deeper inside her than she could ever remember and he ended up getting her to come twice before he relented. The rest bite had been long enough for his to reinvigorate and as he knelt between her spread legs she looked down at the amazing column of flesh that she knew would soon be inside her.

He was certainly substantially bigger than any past lover but she had been without that a dick half its size would be reinvigorating nerves inside her that had been dormant for way too long. He placed the beautiful purple head at the entrance to her cunt and looked up for permission to push forward. She reached her hands up for his neck and slowly nodded her head as she said "Please, go ahead. Don't make me wait." He flashed her his most dazzling smile while flexing his thighs and started the slow transition inside. He would push forward slightly, briefly holding still before pulling back until just the head remained inside her when he would push forward again feeding an additional half inch inside.

He wasn't fully inside her before she came a third time, this one way more spectacular than the previous two -- or any others she experienced. Eloisa tried to lift her legs and loop them around his hips but the best she could manage was to hang on while that amazing cock was thrust in her. Her gaze wandered over to the full-height mirror and although their top halves couldn't be seen she was fascinated by his dark-skinned ass as it worked a steady rhythm as he fucked her. 'He's certainly getting a good tip after this one' she considered, 'He's a god. A God of sex' she added in her head.

His head was dipped forward and he was suckling on her sensitive nipples as her next climax hit. This one made her see stars and when Charles looked up at her he was concerned for her welfare and so stayed still until she returned to earth. "Oh my god, that was amazing. You're amazing" she gushed.

Charles smiled his infectious smile and asked, "Fancy a change of position?" She nodded enthusiastically and so he withdrew his amazing column of flesh from inside her, knelt back and wrestled her hips around until she cottoned on that he wanted her knelt before him, assuming correctly they were working towards a doggy position. She didn't have to wait too long before he was feeding his dick inside her from a different position. If she thought her previous climax had been impressive it was nothing compared to the next two as his length kept bashing against her g-spot. Her sixth climax did wipe her out and Charles pushed her forward to lie on the bed as she recovered. It wouldn't have been the first time that he exited a guest's cabin having only achieved one or even no orgasm.

He stayed sat on the bed until she came round and Eloisa slowly rolled over on the bed to face him "Where have you been all my life? You're amazing, I hope you don't mind but I feel the need to tip you -- very generously."

Charles smiled his ice-melting smile again as he chuckled "I don't do it for the tips but it's good to get that kind of feedback. I'll leave you to recover."

He was reaching for his clothes but Eloisa put a restraining hand on his arm "Oh no, after what you've just done, you're going nowhere until you've come again." Charles smiled again, this time at her devotion to his needs, and went and stood at the side of her head. Eloisa rolled to the edge of the bed and craned her neck to take his dick in her mouth once more. This time he had a sheen of her own juices covering it but she kept at the task, even using both hands to coax his creamy nectar to her taste buds as she sucked and lapped at the head drawing out every drop.

Charles redressed and before exiting the room he said, "If there is anything else I can help with, I'm back on shift at 7 for the evening meals and finish up around 10:30 to 11 depending on how busy we are." Eloisa remained lying on the bed, she was concerned her legs wouldn't carry her weight, instead, she lay back nonchalantly playing her fingers over her nipple while the other one gently caressed her abused pussy as the fireworks continued to explode inside her. It was a good 90 minutes before she tried to stand and even then, it was only because her bladder needed release and to brush her teeth. As she stood her legs shook, if the seas were rough, she would have a good excuse but it was simply how comprehensively she had been fuck.

Eloisa was on tenterhooks throughout the evening meal trying to spot Charles but he must have been serving in another dining area. After her meal, she took a tour of the other areas and on the penultimate one, she caught sight of him. He made his way over and graciously bowed as he reached her "I hope you are enjoying your time with us and the staff are looking after your needs."

Her sideways smile told all the story she needed "Oh yes, I'm having a fabulous time. As for the staff, they've seen to my every need. If you are free after your shift ends, would you mind coming to my cabin for my sore shoulder again?"

Charles bowed again and replied, "It would be my absolute pleasure to assist you once more" and then turned on his heels to continue clearing more tables. He was prompt knocking on Eloisa's door and he was greeted once again by the lady sinking to her knees before him. She was intent on pleasing him again but he reached and lifted her up saying "No ma'am, it is I that should be servicing your needs, would you like my tongue again?"

"Yes please" gushed Eloisa as she rapidly removed her evening gown and lacy underwear. Her second encounter with the handsome black man was a less rushed affair and she was delighted that he spent the entire night with her curled up at his side. It had taken a good hour but she had been fucked to a standstill. As the sky started to lighten, Eloise roused round and found her hand resting on his amazing dick. She started to caress it and it started to reflate as a result. There was only one thing for it and that was to take him in her mouth once more. It felt perfectly natural to take him there and lavish it with the kind of adoration such a spectacular specimen deserved. Part of the way through she felt his hands on her head and she looked up to see his smirking expression pointed in her direction. She momentarily disengaged her mouth to whisper "Sorry I couldn't resist."

He replied "There is one position we haven't tried yet. How about you going on top this time?" The lady didn't need to ask twice and leapt to her feet until she was hovering over his dick which she took inside her in one slow, steady progression. She ran her hands in her hair and around her breasts as she luxuriated in the way his cock fitted perfectly inside her. Charles reached up and played with her breasts also, occasionally he would lift his upper torso and take one of her nipples between his lips to torment her further. It wasn't the first time he had encountered a pussy that gripped his length as she came but this particular guest probably had the most talented, he had come across. It had a very special gift of the muscles triggering one after another instead of all at once.

The following three days were almost carbon copies. It seemed to Eloisa that she had had more cock since joining the ship than in her entire adult life. One night she mentioned that she had been planning to visit a particular island but had instead decided to stay aboard so she could meet up with Charles. It was after his morning ritual blowjob that Charles suggested "It is my home island, unfortunately, I'm not available to join you but I have a cousin with a moped that would happily meet you at the quayside and take you on a tour of the island? You'll get to see some things that most people on here never see."

Eloisa was excited and agreed. Charles's cousin, Johan, was easy to find, there weren't that many moped's gathered but the red helmet he held aloft was a giveaway. Johan was a few years older than Charles but otherwise, they looked similar and had similar builds. Johan greeted her with a bow and handshake but Eloisa leant forward to kiss his cheek saying, "I can't thank you enough for giving up your time to run me around."

"It is my pleasure; Charles has said how nice you are to him. Often cruise guests treat the staff like dirt but from what he said, you are very special and so it is my honour to escort you." Johan stated as he climbed on the moped and helped Eloisa to slot in behind him. Johan was off before the crowds and he stopped at a market followed by a couple of viewpoints that showed off a good portion of the island. At the market he was at pains to stress to the market holders that the white lady was a special guest of his and Eloisa found herself paying a fraction of the initial price that was reserved for the tourists. As they scooted around one tight bend, Eloisa's grip slipped and her hand inadvertently landed on a significant lump in Johan's shorts. She made to move her hand but Johan grabbed her wrist and returned her hand to his crotch and so Eloisa left it there.

A short while later they were climbing into the hills when they pulled up outside a ramshackle cabin. Johan climbed off the scooter and helped Eloisa do the same as he announced, "This is my house, I have prepared a refreshment for you."

"Oh, how nice" replied Eloisa. As Johan closed the door her dropped his shorts and started to lift his checked shirt over his head. Eloisa gasped and looked shocked at his dick as she brought her hand up to her mouth wondering 'Had Charles mentioned how often we had fucked?' she wondered.

"This is the refreshment" Johan said stepping towards her. He reached up to her shoulder and pushed down until she started to sink to her knees. Eloisa did nothing to resist and within a few seconds she was facing an equally impressive dick that she took in her mouth in much the way she liked to greet his cousin. Johan wasn't as attentive as Charles who perhaps was more used to servicing guests' needs but that's not to say that he didn't coax similar reactions out of Eloisa. The one major aspect was when Johan was fucking Eloisa from the rear as she was bent over, he pushed a lubricated thumb against her anus which slipped inside as she relaxed back there. He didn't pursue it further but after he had dropped off at the quayside as the boat was embarking again Eloisa dashed off to find Charles.

He was off duty but answered her call when she messaged him. As he stepped inside her cabin and closed the door he asked, "I hope my cousin was able to show you some of the pretty sights off the beaten track."

12