Cruising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could tell she was distracted as she absent-mindedly replied "He did indeed. He also showed me his cabin, that was where he showed me what was in his trousers. Did you tell him about us?"

"Oh no ma'am" came the immediate reply "I would never betray a confidence, although he too has worked the cruise ships and knows how passengers occasionally like to party. I can not apologise enough to you. If I had any idea I would never have suggested it."

Eloisa held up a hand as she said "No it's alright really" Climbing up onto the bed on her hands and knees she pointed her butt at him as she added "It's just he pushed his thumb in my ass and I wondered if you had any experience with anal sex. I've never done it you see and he got me wondering what it was like."

Charles smiled wolfishly as he replied, "Of course, I have experience with anal sex, it's a personal favourite of mine although I think we need to work you up to be able to take someone as big as me back there." He disappeared for fifteen minutes and returned with a small bag that he tipped on the bed, "Resume your position on your hands and knees" he instructed.

As soon as Eloisa had assumed the position, he grabbed the first tube. He squeezed the top and a bead of small clear gel sat on his fingertips. As he worked this gel around her anus he whispered, "I need you to relax back there as much as you can." Eloisa was determined to do as he requested fifteen minutes later he was working two fingers in and out of her rectum up to the second knuckle. He soon swapped his fingers with a pearl coloured dildo that had also been in the bag. This was worked in and out of her tight back door as he said "You're doing really well although we have a long way to go. Sadly my shift starts in half an hour so what do you say to me coming back later when we can take our time and you can get to feel what anal sex is like?"

That evening Eloisa was back on her hands and knees with Charles working away behind her. They resumed with her taking the first two fingers inside her ass, then the two fingers were stretched apart and finally the dildo was reapplied. With that out of the way, the next increment was for her to take Charles's column of flesh in her sphincter. It took a half hour of her scrunching up her face and whimpering before she had taken half of his dick up her rear. Charles had offered to pause a number of times as he didn't want to hurt her but Eloisa wasn't having any of it. She had him lay on the bed and hovered her butt over the head of his dick with her dictating the pace of her descent. The whimpering and moaning returned but she wouldn't let up on the task until she forcibly sat her butt down to take the last three inches.

This is when the whimpering increased in volume but Eloisa was determined and once complete, she sat on his groin for some time just adjusting to the intrusion. Eventually, however, she started to slowly rise and fall her tight anus along his dick until she was doing so easily. That was the point when she looked back at Charles to ask "Can you fuck me from behind please. I want to be on my hands and knees again." That was when she discovered what true hard fucking really was. It got so bad that Charles had to push her face into the pillows to muffle her screams.

She had worked through three orgasms before he gripped her hips firmly, grunted and spewed his come in her bowels. Eloisa couldn't move afterwards and slept with her ass up in the air. Over the next few days Charles was given free rein over her body, and when he rarely came back to his shared bedroom, his colleagues guessed he had found a guest (or some guests) to have use of. The penultimate day found Eloisa a little weepy as she gushed "I'm going to miss our times together."

"Well then, we must make your last night spectacular. I will tell my boss that I don't feel very well and we can spend the day in bed if that is your wish?" Charles replied humbly.

Eloisa was a little reticent in her reply, "Thank you, but I wondered instead that this evening... if you perhaps... could find a fellow member of staff. I errr... was wondering what it felt like... to errr... be double penetrated."

Charles smiled at the thought of the idea "Of course I will, I know just the man. Anything for you" was his immediate reply.

After her meal, Eloisa went straight back to her cabin to wait for Charles, thankfully she didn't have to wait too long until there was a knock at the cabin door. Eloisa had dressed in her best lingerie for her lover and the smile on his face was a picture. Her face portrayed surprise on opening the door; Charles was stood there flanked by two, yes two, similarly muscled black men. Eloisa stepped aside and Charles led the way and handled the introductions "This is another Charles; we call Chas and my other colleague is Remi." She held her hand up to shake but each man took the hand, bowed and gently kissed the offered hand. The two looked hungrily at the scantily dressed woman. Eloisa was unsure how to proceed but Charles took control by pushing down on her shoulder until she took the hint and lowered herself to her knees. Chas and Remi understood what was needed and dropped their shorts down to their ankles for Eloisa to appraise their dicks.

She wasn't disappointed, although not of Charles's length and thickness, they certainly fit into the eye-watering category if Charles hadn't well and truly stretched her out. In her usual form, Eloisa lavished attention on the three cock before Charles had her lie in the centre of the bed. Remi settled down between her legs to lap at her pussy while the lady switched her oral attentions to the two others knelt on either side of her head. Remi was the first that evening to sample her pussy and as he had hit that several times already, Charles let Chas go next to ploughing her pussy to a mesh.

The three guys were at her constantly but the lady kept pace with them. That was until he had her leant over Remi who was lying on the bed with her riding her pussy along his dick, Chas was at her head face fucking her and Charles knelt behind her feeding his larger dick in her butt. That orgasm, despite being muffled by Chas's dick, was a humdinger if her vocalising was anything to go by. The three guys had Eloisa in every configuration they could think up and dawn was starting to peep around the window blinds by the time they bid her farewell.

Most of her journey home was spent sleeping as she recovered although when she was awake she was concerned with her leaking come on her seats and clothing. She had left happy leaving Charles a tip in his bank account equivalent to an entire year's worth of tips although Charles didn't realise for a couple of days as he was kept busy welcoming a new tranche of guests aboard. This batch presented him with several other women, not as hot as Eloisa, but he was up to the task.

Eloisa kept in touch with Charles and when he mentioned he was approaching his last excursion for the season she offered to pay for tickets for him to fly out to Eloisa's place. That three weeks saw her largely spending her time either on her back or knees.

12