Cruising Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every one of the women we were talking to at the registration desk is available to you. There was even an argument over who would go first but I told them that it was your decision." Ronnie beamed.

"Really? You established all that so quickly?" I was stunned.

"Oh hell yes. I know who's horny and I'll tell you who to stay away from. I know you don't want any baby drama or psychos."

"Damn Ronnie, you work quickly." I said.

"One thing though, you need to lose Laurie. Everyone thinks you're a couple and no one is going to bang another gal's man. Well, a few of them might. I told them that you were just friends but you were single and had your own room. That turned a few heads." Ronnie said.

"I hadn't thought of that. I don't want to be rude to Laurie." I said out loud.

"Let me handle it. It works two ways. Guys are going to avoid Laurie if they think you two are together." Ronnie said.

I was about to say something when Ronnie bumped my arm and I noticed that Laurie had returned. Bob arrived next and we were sat.

The steak house is a one price deal. It's $35 per person and you can order anything you want on the menu. In theory you could order six appetizers, three salads, two dinners with three side dishes each and top it all off with ten deserts. We were all in a beef mood except Ronnie who wanted surf and turf. We ordered meals and Laurie suggested a bottle of wine. I'm no expert so we took the waiters suggestion. I sipped on half a glass with my meal but my three guests went through two bottles. We all had a good time and a lot of laughs. Ronnie got up and asked Laurie to come with her to show her where the ladies room was. Bob was kind of blitzed and was slurring his words somewhat. He thanked me (again) and told me that I was so lucky to be on this boat with all these big women onboard. If he was single he'd be doing this and that. Fortunately Ronnie and Laurie returned and he shut up. I suggested to Ronnie that she put a couple cups of coffee in him.

I put the bill on my room card. Ronnie got Bob to his feet and took him for a walk around the deck to wake him up. Laurie and I went outside as well but in the opposite direction.

"Listen, I didn't know I was cramping your style. I'll give you your space so you can hook up. But if you ever come up empty I hope you will give me a call. I really want you to reopen my ass for me." Laurie said plainly.

"Thanks. I didn't even think about that until Ronnie mentioned it. Women wouldn't be interested if they think the guys attached. Apparently the guys don't care." I said.

"OK, just so we are clear. I'm going back to the room to change my shoes and then head back to the dance Party at Henri's. It should be starting up very soon. That is unless you want me to finish what I started earlier." Laurie said with an evil grin.

I actually had to give that some thought. First, she gives great head and now I wouldn't be rushed. But being locked and loaded will shorten my expectancy in my next encounter. If I let Laurie finish me off then the next one would be slow starting and I'd last longer. I decided to roll the dice as it was.

"Thank you but I'll take a rain check. I kind of want to get out there and see what's available." I said.

"Suit yourself, but I always like to finish what I start. I'll see you around." Laurie said.

Laurie headed off and went inside. I took some time and casually strolled around the deck before going inside. I found the middle staircase and walked up to get a little exercise and because the elevators were jammed up with people going to shows. I got to seven, got my bearings and turned down the hall. I was just about to enter my room when I heard, "Excuse me!"

I turned in the direction I'd just come from. A heavy woman was holding herself up on the wall breathing heavily. I moved closer out of concern.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Just out of breath. Haven't climbed that many stairs all at once in a while." She replied.

I started moving quicker concerned that she would have a heart attack. "Do you need help? A doctor? Can I call someone for you?" I asked.

She remained standing and not saying anything until I was next to her. "I'll be OK. If you could just help me down the hallway please."

"Oh sure. Which way you headed?" I asked.

She pointed from where I'd just come. I took her free arm and helped to guide her down the hallway slowly. She didn't feel unsteady as she moved.

"Where are you going to?" I asked.

"Your cabin." She replied.

I froze and stopped walking.

"Look, I am not going to fuck the hell out of you in the hallway. Either your place or mine, it doesn't matter but yours is closer." She said in matter of fact tone.

"Oh, you're one of Ronnie's friends." I said connecting the dots.

"You don't remember? I'm Marsha. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! We spoke right after you picked up your badge." Marsha said.

"I'm sorry. I was distracted. Not paying much attention." I replied.

We arrived at my room and I slid my key threw the lock. Sergio had been by. The bed had been turned down, the sun blocking shades had been drawn down enough to make them noticeable, the room lights had been lowered to a more casual level, and a box of mints was placed on the night stand.

"Holy shit! You have this whole room to yourself?" Marsha blurted out.

"Uh, yes I do." Unsure of the question and where it was leading.

"I love you, can I move in with you tonight?" Marsha said.

"What?" I said to buy time to think of an appropriate answer.

"Relax, just fucking with you. Would you mind if I looked at the balcony? I really wanted one but they were just too expensive for me." She asked.

"Go ahead. I need to use the bathroom." I said closing the door behind me.

Well, this is what I wanted, wasn't it? Bunches of casual sex. But why am I feeling uncomfortable? I hung my jacket on a hook and brushed my teeth. It took me a minute but I figured out what was upsetting me. That Marsha was the aggressor. I wasn't prepared for that. I finished with my teeth and washed my hands. I stepped back into the cabin as Marsha was stepping back inside.

"That is so nice. Would you mind if I went outside later for a smoke?" she asked.

Oh, a smoker. Well I can deal with it. "Sure."

"Don't worry, I'll brush my teeth and mouthwash before we start." Marsha said waiving her bag at me.

"That's fine. Would you like a drink?"

"A rum and coke with a lime would be nice." She said as she stepped into the bathroom.

I noticed that Sergio had left a bowl with three limes and a cutting board with a knife next to the ice bucket. Good man! He's definitely earning points in my book.

I made two drinks but mine with Sprite. When Marsha came out of the bathroom she was naked and carrying her bag.

I stopped and looked her over.

"I consider it a good sign that you haven't run screaming from the room." Marsha quipped.

"I was just enjoying the view." I said.

Marsha laughed, "There is still a lot more to see."

Marsha walked past me and placed her bag on the night stand. I handed her the drink I'd made. We stood chatting and she mentioned a few do not's. No rough stuff, no anal on the first romp, no forcing my dick down her throat, no bondage until she trusts me. I agreed. She put down her drink and finishing half of it in one swig. Moving closer she looked into my eyes and undid my belt and pants. She took her time undressing me. Each piece of clothing she removed was like unwrapping a present for her. Once I was naked I wrapped my arms around Marsha and held her to me. Her mass of flesh against my body was causing me to stiffen.

"You really do like 'em big." She said rubbing her body against me to encourage more growth.

"Does it show?" I asked.

"Let me see." Marsha said pulling away.

Marsha took my hips and backed herself to the bed to use it as a seat. She pulled me in close and began to lick the head of my prick agonizingly slowly. One hand moved to slowly jack my cock into her mouth while the other held me in position. Finally she took my head into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue swirling all around. Her slow pace was making me crazy. Laurie's priming of the pump was now coming back to haunt me. I was getting way too close to orgasm way too soon.

"Uh Marsha, we need to slow down." I said.

Marsha sat upright, "Oh no. You're not one of those three pump chumps, are you? Kind of quick on the trigger? Well at least you warned me."

"No. Normally I am long lasting but I had some earlier stimulation that was left unfinished." I said.

Marsha smiled, "You know, every guy says the same thing."

I was about to defend myself when Marsha took over.

"OK, let's get the quick one out of the way." She said.

Lowering her head back down she went to work on me. Her mouth worked one half of my dick and her hand the other with a nice twisting motion on each stroke. She picked up the pace quickly almost rushing the load out of me. Amazingly quickly I was ready to let fly.

"I'm coming!"

Marsha took her head off and aimed my cock at her tits. Stream after stream flew and splattered on her big boobs. Her hand continued to milk me catching the last drops in her other hand. She took both hands and rubbed my cream into her massive tit meat.

"Sorry, but I don't swallow until I know you better. That was nice but now it's mama's turn." She said.

Right where she was sitting, keeping her feet on the floor she lay back and held up her apron giving me access to her pussy. This wasn't not going to be a very comfortable position for me to eat her in. I went and took a pillow cushion off the couch and brought it to the bed. Placing the pillow in the center of the bed I grabbed her feet up off the floor. She gave a yelp of surprise. I was on the offensive now. I held her feet straight up and stepped up onto the bed. I lifted and dragged her lower body onto the center of the bed then lifting her ass off the bed and kicking the cushion under her. I lowered her down and her ass was now several inches off the bed. Before she had a chance to say anything I kneeled down and dove into her pussy. I went all out using one finger, then two to fuck her pussy while my tongue and lips worked her clit. She was quiet at first but then I heard a cooing sound. I'll admit that it was difficult to hear with so much flesh surrounding my head. Soon her hips began rocking up and down. Her first orgasm came quicker than mine. Then it got hit with her spray, she's a squirter. I love that! She came hard and fired her load at my face which turns me on. I attacked her more fiercely bringing her to a second and third orgasm but not as wet. Four, five and six came but with more of an interval between each. I was starting on number seven when she pushed me away.

"Shit, that was great. And yes I am quick on the trigger too but I'm also multiorgasmic as you can see. I can cum over and over again all night and day. That was a good idea you had to use the pillow. If I wasn't in such a rush to get off I would have suggested it myself." Marsha said.

We had drink refills and chatted for a bit but Marsha seemed anxious to get fucked. She asked for me to start off on top of her but her size made deep penetration a little difficult. We soon switched to kneeling doggie, then from behind while standing and then with her bent over one of the comfortable chairs. Her pussy was always wet and nice and snug. She encouraged me to bang her harder and faster and eventually pumped a load into the condom I'd put on. We relaxed for a few minutes and I asked about the BBW events on the cruise and Marsha filled me in on the events she knew about. She seemed in a rush to move on and asked if she could wash up.

We climbed into the shower together but since neither of us wanted to get our hair wet it was difficult to manage our position. I stood to the side and allowed Marsha to finish before washing myself. We talked as we cleaned up.

"Ronnie really undersold you. She said you were good but I'd score you way above good." Marsha said.

"Well thank you. I aim to please." I replied.

"That you did sir, that you did. I really hope that this wasn't a onetime meeting. I'd really like to do this again." She said as she dried herself.

"I would like that as well." I said.

"Nice. I'll open up more now that I'm more comfortable with you. Next time I'd like to do some anal if you don't mind." She said.

"Always a favorite of mine."

"Listen, I think you should play with my friend Debbie. You'll like her a lot. She was standing next to me when we met earlier. You might remember her as the one with the massive tits." Marsha said.

"Honestly, I was very distracted earlier. I really don't remember much of anything." I replied.

"I'll introduce her to you. If she likes you maybe the three of us can get together some time. We like threesomes together."

"That could be fun." I said.

I took my time drying off. Marsha had left her clothes in the bathroom and dressed as I finished up. I spent a few minutes brushing my teeth, using the mouth wash and combing my hair so that I'd have a break after Marsha by myself. She was anxious to get back to the party at Henri's and seemed disappointed that I wasn't in a rush. I walked her to the door with a towel around my waist and we said our 'see you later's'. Once she was gone I poured myself a drink and relaxed for a few minutes. I dressed in the same clothes I was wearing before except for the jacket. I put the lanyard around my neck but stuck the card in my shirt pocket so it wouldn't bounce around and to keep my name hidden from common view. I took a small tube from my toiletries and slipped it into my pocket for later. I also pocketed a couple of condoms just in case.

Heading back down to Henri's my senses were soon overwhelmed. First as I approached the bar the loud techno beat of the music could be heard from down the hallway. As I approached the doors the flashing lights were semi blinding me. Finally, as I approached the entrance with two women manning the reception desk making sure only people signed up for the BBW event were allowed inside the place was filled with people in purple lanyards standing outside in twos and threes talking. I showed my badge and the ladies at the desk smiled at me motioning me to go in.

Stepping inside was difficult. Blaring music, flashing lights and a sea of flesh stood before me. I was momentarily blinded. From my earlier visit to the club I knew where the bar was so I snaked my way through the tables and bodies in that direction. I bumped into several people and chairs on the way. I excused myself every time but had no idea if they heard me. I began to adjust and found that turning away from the dance floor eliminated the flashing lights but did nothing for the loud music but I was going to take care of that soon.

I had to wait in line for the bartender. Everyone seemed to be ordering multiple drinks. I spotted Laurie standing against the wall talking to an extremely nerdy looking guy. They seemed fine so I paid them no mind. After I got my drink I looked for a spot to sit and observe the crowd out of the line of fire. Every seat and every table was occupied with people shouting to have a conversation. I was starting to get the ringing in my ears and the beginnings of a headache so I pulled my secret weapon. Ear plugs. I needed a place to put down my cocktail while I inserted the plugs. I was near a table with two black couples clustered tightly together trying to talk. Shouting I asked if they minded if I put down my drink for a moment. The woman closest to me patted the table. I opened the tube and inserted the ear plugs not totally cutting off the sound but muffling it enough that I wouldn't be getting a headache so quickly. The couples seemed impressed with my thoughtfulness and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled my thanks and took my drink.

I took a slow turn around the room looking over the ladies. When I passed by Laurie she gave me a subtle nod of acknowledgement. I found a spot to the rear of the room still in the line of fire of the lights but partially blocked from the noise by the raised platform giving patrons a better view of the dance floor. In my position I was able to watch people coming and going through the entrance and with better lighting.

I'm always amazed at the variety of people at BBW events. Women from a few pounds overweight to extremely large including a couple in wheelchairs. Young ladies that to me look fifteen but are probably twenty or more up to ladies in at least their 60's. Given some time I was able to start sorting out the single appearing women, the couples, and the single guys doing the same thing I was doing. There is always more women than men at these events but there is also a lot of gay and bi ladies as well. I was starting to get the eye from a few women who saw me standing alone.

Marsha found me and was dragging a big boobed woman with her. She shouted at me. I removed an earplug and bent down asking her to repeat.

"I said, this is Debbie. The one I talked to you about." Marsha cried out.

"Nice to meet you." I said sticking out my hand.

"We met before, don't you remember?" Debbie asked.

"I'm sorry, can we go out and talk in the hall please? I'm having difficulty hearing you." I shouted.

They both nodded and headed out the door with me following. I saw Laurie leaving the room as well ahead of us but I didn't see her in the hall. The hallway was still crowded with people. Apparently anyone that wanted to have a conversation came out here. I knew further to the rear of the ship were more bars so I went forward where it was less crowded and quieter. I would have taken them outside but deck five is the level above the life boat deck and there is no outside walkway since that's where the boat lowering davits are. We found a quieter spot and I removed the other ear plug placing them both in the storage tube.

"That's a real good idea. I should get those." Debbie said.

"Loud thumping music gives me a headache so I learned to wear these." I replied.

"Ronnie gave you a real good report and Marsha is positively glowing." Debbie said.

"Come on, when do I ever squirt the first time I'm with someone? This guy knows what to do with his tongue. I'm sorry now that I restricted him so much. I'm hoping he'll make some time to explore my ass soon." Marsha said.

"What do you say, want to go and have some fun with me?" Debbie asked.

"But will you respect me in the morning?" I kidded.

Debbie laughed, "That depends on how well you do."

Marsha hugged Debbie and said something quietly into her ear. They smiled at each other and Marsha headed back to the bar. I turned and headed towards the center elevators. After seeing Marsha huffing and puffing I decided I would take ladies up in elevators rather than hump up stairs.

"You know, we all thought that woman you were with when you registered was your wife or girlfriend." Debbie said.

"No, just friends." I replied.

"With benefits?" Debbie pried.

"That would be considered private. I am not going to answer that one." I said.

I felt silly riding the elevator up only two floors but when in Rome. Debbie followed me to my cabin door. I held the door open for her but this time as I closed the door I turned to the do not disturb sign.

"Well fuck me, this is an amazing room. You're all by your lonesome in here?" Debbie pried.

"Yes. Just me." I replied.

"I guess you're doing well for yourself if you can afford this cabin and go it alone." Debbie said baiting another trap.

"I do all right. I have not been to any BBW event in quite some time. I figured if I was going to get involved again I was going to go all out and have a good time." I replied.

Debbie was strolling around the room looking in the closet and bathroom. I noticed that Sergio had set up the room exactly like it was before Marsha arrived. The wet blanket on the bed was changed and the soaked pillow was gone.