All Comments on 'Cruising Ch. 02'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34about 6 years ago

Pretty good stuff... %

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 6 years ago
Stunning... As usual!

I don't know how you manage to balance so great of conflict with the characters. I wish I could meet my Von, without my husband killing me! 5* and worth every one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That’s good

this is a fine example of a repressed homosexual fantasy. Your next step is to come out of the closet and stop living in denial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finish too soon

Nice story, but you stopped too soon. Lots of potential for further chapters. For example, the date on Friday. Was her husband reading bedtime stories to the kids while their mom was getting fucked by "uncle Ron". Or even when they invited him to the birthday party, did her mom get wet and wanted to know if he had a brother etc.

So much potential

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
crusing indeed/

A good story with a lovely ending.

I'm going to masturbate now.

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anon "Finish too soon"

You're right. I could conjure up more - Kathy fucking Von while Gary tucks the kids in, Mom discovering the secret and wanting to indulge herself, the pregnancy test, Gary's first tattoo and his growing involvement, etc. But it takes many long hours to write these stories, and judging by the sparse votes and comments, there's not that much interest among readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No real man would

This story i s unbelievable on all levels.. no way would any MAN put up with his wife bullshit and disrepect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good hot story!

Clever and well written. Not just they met and fucked. Love Kathy and Von!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Will another chapter be out on her explaining the tattoo at her father's 60th birthday bash, and the black baby in 3 months

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, could def. see some more chapters.

OOAAOOAAabout 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story.

Great story. I just wrote you a longer private feedback with some of my thoughts. Keep up the good work!

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 6 years agoAuthor
@ Great story

I got your feedback and liked some of your ideas. I might work some into a story some day. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hard work!

I know it takes time to write a story like this. I enjoyed it. Please keep up the good work. A 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

nice story but there's no way I'd stay with a married woman who f**** around and get pregnant. Being black has nothing to with it. Like I said, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

von would be dead and the cunt would be working in a mexican whore house with a tattoo on her face ,so all the scum bags that come to fuck her in all her hols know that she is a cheating scum bagwhore ..................................

DarknsDarknsalmost 4 years ago
I was hoping

I was hoping Gary would grow a set and leave the ship in Mexico, without letting anyone know or explaining himself to anyone, and fly home. The aftermath of that (his sudden disappearance) would have been interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent in all aspects! I love that it progressed to Gary doing cleanup, him enjoying his wife taking Von, pregnancy with a biracial child. Not going to lie, I would like my wife to do what Kathy did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1384 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cruising Ch. 01 Previous Part
Cruising Series Info