Cruising Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was experiencing a rare second erection and he began stroking himself as he feasted his eyes on his fornicating spouse.

Von was sweating and breathing hard as he pistoned the pussy wrapping his cock. "Oh, Baby, I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh yeah, oh yeah!" Kathy muttered. "Cum in my pussy! Fill my belly with your sperm!"

"Arrggh, Arrggh, Arrggh, Arrggh, Arrggh!" Von grunted with each blast of his semen. Then he slowed to a stop and passionately kissed Kathy. Both of them were content to just lie there, still connected, for a few moments.

Kathy then nudged Von and he climbed off of her and rolled over on the bed. Then Kathy spoke to her husband across the room.

"Gary, come here and finish me off."

"Finish you off?! You've already come more than once. I don't want to eat your pussy with his cum oozing out of it!"

"Oh come on!" Kathy snarled. "Von made me come and now I want you to do it. I swallowed your cum, didn't I? It's not going to kill you to eat some of Von's. Besides, his cum is delicious! Now come on, Gary, show Von how talented you are with that tongue of yours!"

It was the opportunity to show Von that he could give Kathy an orgasm too that persuaded Gary to put his face between her legs and lick her sloppy, puffy pussy. It wasn't long before Kathy reached another rousing climax.

After Gary pulled away, Kathy stood up and sauntered to the bathroom to pee and grab a robe. She hollered to Gary to get dressed. "I need to talk to you," she said.

Gary's shorts were back on and he was buttoning his shirt when Kathy approached and opened the glass balcony door, signaling for Gary to step outside.

"That was amazing," Gary said, almost in admiration. "Thanks for including me."

"You should thank Von," Kathy said with a smile. "Now, Gary, I have a favor to ask of you."

"Sure, what is it?"

"After this, I don't want to see you anymore."

"What?! What are you saying?!"

"For the rest of the cruise, until we dock in Florida tomorrow, I want to be totally alone with Von, without you. We're going to the pool deck this afternoon. If you go there, just ignore us.

Tonight, you can eat with the Ohio sisters and the Mormons. Von is treating me to a romantic candle-light dinner at the specialty restaurant. Then we're going to dance a little and have a few drinks before we come back here to our room. The 'do not disturb' sign will be on our door all night.

In the morning, when we're docked in Fort Lauderdale, I'll call your cell phone and I'll tell you where to meet me."

Gary was slightly forlorn but quietly said, "Okay."

Gary gave Kathy a hug, then he pulled open the glass door so they could both go back inside. Gary paused long enough to shake Von's hand, and he said, "I guess maybe I'll see you in the morning before we leave the ship."

As Gary stepped toward the door to leave the suite, Von said, "Hey Gary," and following a pause, "You're a lucky man."

Day 6 (Back in Fort Lauderdale)

Kathy and Von snuggled in their bed. Through the glass door they could see brightening daylight and the concrete wall of the cruise terminal at Port Everglades. They were docked back in Fort Lauderdale.

Neither of them had slept much overnight. Von knew dozens of ways to fuck and they had tried them all. Kathy wished that they could stay naked, wrapped in each other's arms for a few more hours, or minutes at least, but Von knew that the time had come to leave the ship behind.

"Do you want to take a shower before we pack our stuff?" Von quietly asked.

"I'm not going to take a shower," Kathy said, smiling. "I want to go home with your smell on my skin and your cum in my pussy."

Von laughed and hugged Kathy tighter. "That's a lot of cum to be lugging around. And are you going to keep my braids in your hair?"

"Oh yeah, you know I am!" Kathy said. "There's a big birthday party tomorrow and I want all our friends and family to see them. I guess I'll brush them out Sunday night."

"They're all going to see your new tattoo, too."

Flashing a naughty grin, Kathy said, "I hope they do!"

The two lovers were startled by the voice of the cruise director, booming over the public-address system. He announced that debarkation would begin soon. As is typical on cruises, passengers would be called to various parts of the ship to wait for their turn to exit. Because his passage was a higher class than Kathy's, Von would be called sooner.

As they'd agreed the day before, Kathy called Gary's cellphone and told him to meet her in the piano bar, where Von had been directed to wait. Once Von left, they would go to their assigned area.

When Gary arrived at the bar he saw his wife and her boyfriend, wrapped in a tight embrace and hungrily kissing each other. The departure call came soon after. One more lingering kiss with Kathy, and a handshake with Gary, then Von filed out of the room with others in his group. Kathy was still waving goodbye as Von turned the corner and disappeared.

Gary stepped up and hugged Kathy as she wiped a tear from her eye. She then took Gary's hand in hers - something she hadn't done in days - and the married couple began to make their way to their holding area. They continued to hold hands as they found seats for their wait. The silence was deafening, so Gary spoke.

"You're going to miss him, aren't you?"

"I already do," Kathy sadly stated. "I'll miss him a lot. Thank you, Honey, for understanding. Thank you for everything. I know the past few days haven't been easy for you."

Kathy leaned toward Gary and gave him a quick kiss, then a small smile crossed her lips. "It's not so bad, though. I just have to remind myself that it's not like I'm losing Von forever. He's coming to our place Friday night for dinner, and whatnot."

Though not exactly overjoyed, Gary was certainly not surprised, and he responded with "oh". After all, he had told Kathy that she could see Von "once in a while".

And Gary was almost amused at the way that his wife had coined a new term for black cock sex. It was "whatnot".

Fifteen minutes later, Kathy and Gary were riding in her dad's car, happily recounting some, but not all, of the highlights of their cruise as they headed home.

Day 189 (six months later)

Kathy, Gary and Von were at Von's place in Miami. It was, more or less, a weekly get together. As usual, all three were naked.

Gary and Von were sitting on the couch and Kathy was on her knees at their feet, a little closer to Von. She held Von's big black cock with both hands and ran her tongue its entire length, from his balls to his pee hole. As she took that stiffening penis into her mouth she stared at her husband's face with her big blue eyes opened wide. Gary loved it when she did that. He loved to see her sucking Von, with her red-painted lips stretched around that black cock as her eyes met his. Kathy loved it too. It gave her a nasty thrill, so she did it often while performing her well-practiced blow jobs.

When Von's cock was fully erect, and her jaw was getting sore, Kathy quickly pulled her lips off, causing a loud "pop" that brought a chuckle from both of the guys. Then she slowly raised herself, bringing her lips to meet Von's for a passionate kiss. She maneuvered her body onto Von's lap, then turned her head toward Gary and gave him a smile and a nod.

That was Gary's signal to take hold of Von's cock with his hand and nudge it between Kathy's pink pussy lips. Gary felt strangely empowered, being able to caress Von's superior cock for a moment and then poise it for his loving wife's fucking pleasure. Once Gary was certain that Von was sufficiently inserted, he let loose and leaned back, allowing the lovers to take it from there.

"Ohhh, fuck, yes!" Kathy loudly moaned as she pressed down and Von lifted up, allowing her wet and warm pussy to draw Von's pulsing cock deep inside her body.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good! Every fucking time!"

Von bent forward and began to suck Kathy's engorged pink nipples as she straddled him. Her breasts had grown larger than when he first caressed them, back in Nassau.

"That's it Von! Suck my tits and fuck my pussy! Oh shit! Oh god!"

Gary felt moved to interject. "You like being on top, don't you, Honey. Riding that big black cock. Letting it slide up and down inside you."

"Oh yeah, Gary! I fucking love it! It's really the best way there is to fuck - right now anyway."

"Well, you know what works best, and that's the way you should do it," Gary told Kathy as he began to slowly squeeze and pump his dick with his hand. "No matter how you two fuck each other, I just love watching you. You look so beautiful, and so incredibly sexy, with that black cock gliding up and down inside you."

With Kathy straddling Von's lap, and his cock firmly lodged in her swollen pussy, Von outstretched both of his hands and he gently rubbed and embraced Kathy's broadly swelling belly.

"Oh, you're hugging Von Junior," she giggled. "That is so sweet!"

The baby - and it was a boy - was bound to be Von's son as far as he and Kathy were concerned. And while Gary held out some slight hope that the child might resemble him, he expected much the same.

The doctor's estimation confirmed what they'd suspected. Pregnancy occurred during the cruise. It seemed that Kathy had possibly miscalculated her "safe time". Or maybe she hadn't taken into account that sperm can remain alive and viable for several days. One of those little wigglers, set loose in Kathy's womb, might have been waiting for her egg to drop as her fertile time arrived.

If Kathy conceived on day one, or early on day two of the voyage, the baby would be white, like Gary. On the other hand, if she got knocked up later on day two, or the days that followed, the baby would be black, like Von.

With her baby bump bumping comfortably on Von's midsection, Kathy slowly and sensually fucked the big black cock that she'd fallen in love with - the cock that had so drastically altered her life. Enthralled in the moment, Kathy's mind drifted back to that time, six months earlier, when she first met Von.

Summer sun, something's begun, but uh-oh, those summer nights.

*****

For more of my stories of interracial relations, click on PenPal2001. Don't forget to vote and leave your comments and feedback. Thanks for reading!