All Comments on 'Cruising Pt. 01'

by luvthex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"This "turn on" of mine has served me well as I aged a bit prematurely."

Aged, like in Alzheimer's disease? Its OK little fella. You sit right here and play with mr. midget while the nice men remind you ex-wife what its like to have a husband.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Just one question...

I have just one question: "Was the cruise ship peruvian? 1st time I know a male steward had the right to have an assistent...but this male steward seemed to be more the captain than any other thing...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed this story because of the communication and flexibility between this married couple. I enjoy this type of story and suspect the naysayers do as well, otherwise why would they rationally read one they are predisposed to hate, after all there are other categories to go to instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wish I was there!

Thanks for the story. It was well written and I could picture the interplay from your very good descriptions. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"This "turn on" of mine has served me well as I aged a bit prematurely."

Its called a Fetish. You've got one. If anything is premature its your onset of Alzheimer's. Sorry. But its OK; you already don't understand and don't care. Enjoy the bliss.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck's and whores sail the briney deep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous