Cruising The Park Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Cruising The Park.
1.6k words
4.51
8.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pulling out of the park and driving home, I was replaying again what had just happened. I just gave my very first blow job and received my very first from another man. I was feeling a bit awkward, scared and nervous, even a little guilt like I had done something very wrong and was waiting to get in trouble for it, like when you were a kid, waiting for that neighbor or teacher to call your parents.

As the evening went on, those negative feelings subsided and replaced with a great memory of what had happened. As I replayed everything my cock was beginning to stiffen, I started stroking as I replayed feeling Marks cock in my mouth, my throat, feeling his cum shoot into my mouth, tasting his cum, swallowing his cum.

I picked up my phone and texted Mark "Really had a great time today."

Several minute later I received "Hey, nice to hear from you, really happy you had a good experience."

"Honestly Mark I have to say it was amazing." We texted on and off the rest of the evening, some of it regarding what happened, other parts just getting to know each other. Ends up we have a lot in common, we both like the outdoors, hiking, fishing stuff like that and we both also really like to go to the local breweries to try new beer.

Over the next week our schedules didn't mix well so we didn't get back to the park but we did manage to text back and forth often each day. Some normal chit chat, some sexual, even exchanged a few cock pics. Mark really has a beautiful cock and I mentioned it many times. I was really looking forward to meeting up with him again, I wanted to suck his cock again and I really wanted to taste his cum again.

We made plans to hit a few breweries on Saturday. Mark offered to pick me up, taking 2 cars was pointless. Mark arrived around 11am, I invited him in, gave him a bottle of water and showed him around. He said "I have been really horny all week with all your messages and pics." I just laughed.

"I have been as well, trust me!" Mark the grabbed my hand and placed it on the front of his pants and I instinctively began to massage his cock. He wasn't hard, but was definitely on his way. I felt his cock getting harder, I'd squeeze harder as I massaged its growing length. By now my own excitement has started, I undid Mark belt, unsnapped his jeans and unzipped his zipper. As I pushed Marks jeans down his cock sprang free from its confines, Mark was not wearing any underwear which made me laugh, because I wasn't either. I often go without underwear but made sure to do it today.

I grabbed Marks cock and gave it a few strokes. I loved the feel of my bare skin against his bare cock, there was something erotic about it. After stroking and feeling his length for a few minutes I leaned in and licked some pre cum from his head. Then I licked along the length from the base to the head, coving his head with my lips and sucking gently.

I had Mark sit on the couch and I kneeled between his legs, I was determined to make this last longer than the first time and I wanted to get more comfortable, cars can be a bit cramped.

I took Mark's cock in my hand and stroked up and down its length a few times, just looking at it and admiring. I opened my mouth and placed his cock on my tongue and let the underside of his cock slide along my tongue, keeping my mouth open until he hit my throat then I closed my mouth around him and sucked him as I withdrew. When I reached the head I licked down the shaft, let my tongue lick his smooth balls then kissed back up the length and down the other side. I worked his cock for at least 30 minutes, licking, kissing, deep throating, licking his balls.....just learning every inch oh him.

Mark's breathing was quickening, I had him at the edge several times but would never let him cum. He was now begging me to let him cum, I remember an old girlfriend told me she felt she was in charge when she was sucking my dick, I couldn't see her point until right now. I may have been sucking him, but he was the one begging, not me, I was in control of his orgasm.

I wanted his cum as bad as he wanted to cum, I gripped the base of his cock firmly and squeezed, my mouth and tongue worked his cock from tip to base, taking him fully in my throat, feeling my throat stretch around him. Having my throat stretched was such a huge turn on to me. Mark screamed he was cumming, I squeezed the base harder, feeling his cock throbbing, but I was holding his cum back, I covered his head with my mouth and felt that first shot shoot into my mouth with such force, coating the back of my throat. I clamped my mouth around the head and sucked for all I was worth, feeling shot after shot filling my mouth, after what seemed like 5 or 6 shots I sucked again, coaxing out every last drop. I literally had a mouthful of his cum before I swallowed it all.....all I could think of was how fucking delicious this was, why would a girl ever not swallow is beyond me.

Mark collapsed back on the couch breathing heavy and repeating holy shit, over and over again. After a few minutes he looked up at me and said "that was by far the most amazing blow job I have ever received, you're a natural."

I went and grabbed two beers, handed one to Mark and said "I think you need this and I definitely earned it" we both laughed and began to drink our beer.

About 10 minutes later Mark said "Hey, since you have beer here, maybe we can just hang out here and forget about the breweries today, leave those for another time."

"I think that's a great idea, what do you think we should do?" I said that with a bit of sarcasm.

Mark reached over and grabbed my cock through my jeans "I have a few ideas."

We sat there for several more minutes while we finished our beer, Mark's hand on my cock the entire time, he had already un-did my pants and was stoking my exposed cock, pre cum was already leaking, its been leaking since I was sucking him. He had already pulled his pants up but did not buckle or zip them and we were both playing with each others cocks.

Mark stood up, said he had a great idea and told me to follow him. He lead me into my bedroom and asked if I had any hand lotion or massage oil. I said I did and added "we're not fucking, I am not there yet." I screamed in my head "yet" what the hell does that mean? The thought of fucking or being fucked never crossed my mind....Freudian slip? I thought.

Mark laughed and said "no, not fucking....but I like where your mind is." I handed Mark some massage oils I had in the night stand, he filled the sink with hot water and set the oil inside. Mark looked over at me and said "have you ever heard of Frottage?"

"No, never. What is that."

"Just give the oil another minute to warm up and I'll show you." After he said that he kneeled in front of me and pulled my jeans down. "I noticed to didn't wear underwear either....as they say great minds think alike." He took my cock in his mouth and began sucking me, his mouth was better than any woman I could remember, he took my cock fully like I did his. We are both very similar in size, both around 7", cut but he is a little thicker than me, but not drastically.

After a few minutes Mark stood up and dropped his pants and stepped out of them. He looked at me and told me to step out of mine. I did, Mark took my cock in his hand and poured some oil onto it with his hand catching what dripped off the sides. He started stoking me, then stepped closer and placed his cock on mine and he started stroking both cocks together. He looked up and said "this is frottage."

Feeling his cock slide along mine as he stroked both of us together was simply amazing. I never imagined feeling something like this. Mark used both hands, stoking us together, separately, massaging our balls, using his cock to rub my balls, using mine on his.....absolutely fucking amazing. We moved to the bed and took turns doing what Mark started, stroking, rubbing cocks, balls....just everything! My favorite was when we'd take both cocks, underside against underside and rubbing them, the heads teasing the underside of the other.... Fuck this was hot.

We moved into a position where I was straddling Mark, and was basically fucking his cock and balls if you can vision that, we were both pretty close to cumming again so I took both of our cocks in both hands, underside against underside and began to fuck mine against his, stroking and fucking, with in seconds I was cumming all over Mark's cock and stomach. Seeing my cum covering his cock was one of the hottest things I had ever seen, I stroked him faster until he started to cum, I aimed his cock at mine and covered my cock with his cum. It was fucking amazing!

We took turns of cleaning our own cum of each other, then we jumped in the shower to finish cleaning the oil off. It was more fun than I was expecting.