Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Now on land, John is bad and they add another woman.
9.1k words
4.7
43k
90

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,964 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help.

Chapter 9 -- Graduation

Tomorrow, Sara and I graduate college together. We both are, I mean, we both will be RN's. A lot has happened in the last two years. Mom quit her job, sold the house, and married Captain Ron. They do everything together. She is like a ship's counselor or adviser. She helps people get along better. She is the second set of eyes and ears and is someone Ron can trust to help when needed. They now have their own show in the theatre on the ship. She is very busy and happy. Not too busy to talk weekly with me but often the calls are cut short because she is needed by someone. I am very happy for her.

My relationship with Sara has changed dramatically. She is no longer my plaything that follows me around like a lost puppy. She has more self-confident and is outgoing. Much less submissive than before. I describe us as equals now. She is more aggressive in our relationship and I am following her as often as she follows me.

I find our relationship much more satisfying now. It's no fun when you can easily dominate your partner. We argue more but in a fun way, not mean-spirited.

We have not heard from John in several days, but we know there are many fires going out west. No worries, no way John misses our graduation from college, right?

+++++

He missed our graduation and still no calls. He doesn't respond to calls or text messages. We are both worried now. That day we put all our possessions into a POD and have it stored. Late the next day we are on a plane to Denver.

It's 2:00 AM when we show up at the Ranger station where John works. We have no idea where he is, we figure the Ranger station is a good place to start. We are in white blouses and short shorts, not slutty, just casual. We are dead tired from worry and lack of sleep.

Sara asks at the front desk, "I am trying to track down John McAlister. He is a Ranger and was fighting fires."

The desk clerk, "Sorry, I don't know anyone by that name. I have been here thirty years, I know them all."

I know that John lived with the cousins and may have taken their last name.

I ask, "What about a John Green?"

Now the clerk lights up, "Oh John. Yes, he was out fighting fires. Seems to me they ran into trouble. There was a report about it. I think they arrested him for some reason. Yeah, the police were involved and the hospital. Now I remember, he is at the hospital. Go up to Reed Memorial."

We thank him and are on our way. Normally that would have made no sense. However, we are distraught and tired, logic is not working. We do wonder, why is John at the hospital? Is he OK? How bad is he injured? Why was he arrested for fighting a fire?

We get to the hospital and I state, "We are here to see John Green."

Volunteer, "Let me look him up to see which room he is in. Just a minute. Computers are slow. Oh? What the ... Peggy, what does this mean?"

Peggy looks at the screen, looks at us, and calls security. I would bolt but I am too tired. Hey, I did nothing wrong.

I nice young man shows up and asks us to follow him. We do. We walk down a long corridor, past two sets of elevators, and then into another lobby. We turn left, right, left, right, and then take the elevators up three stories to the fifth floor. They have no fourth floor. Weird. Whatever. He takes us to the left, down a corridor and the left again where there are two policemen.

Security guy says, "Two visitors."

The cop asks, "Who do you want to see? Why? What are your names?

Sara quickly answers, "John Green, we are friends, Sara Hill and Lisa McAlister."

Cop calls us in to dispatch. They give him permission to let us in.

A female officer inside escorts us to John's room. The floor is almost silent. We can hear snoring and the nurses aren't doing anything but watching TV.

John is red rather than tan, burns? He has a drip going. They are not restraining him to the bed. That is interesting. John looks like he is out cold, medicated? We want to see his chart.

We press the 'Call Nurse' button and nothing happens, and nobody responds. Two more times and nothing. I remove the heart sensor, the monitor is showing he flatlined, he is dead (on the screen). Still, nobody comes. I am furious now. Sara is more than furious.

We follow the laughing to a lounge where several nurses are watching TV.

I calmly ask, "Which one of you is watching the dead patient?"

They all run back to the nurse's station where all, but one, looks relieved.

Nurse, "No way John is dead, must be a bad sensor. That kid is as strong as an ox."

I yell at the nurse, "I just wanted to see his chart, but nobody responded for a call so yes, I unplugged the sensor. I figured maybe someone gave a damn. Nope."

Nurse fires back, "Hey, it's not like these people are sick. They are being forced to rest due to extreme exhaustion. They spent too much time fighting the fires and not enough time resting. This particular group has a habit of running off at night to go back and fight fires. They are way behind in their sleep so they were arrested and forced to stay in bed and sleep.

"They made mistakes and almost died. Minor burns and some lost their hair. That's what caused their boss to blow up and have them arrested for their own good. They are on sleeping pills. They really are exhausted and need sleep. The best thing you can do for them is to stay away and let them sleep, they need it. They came in yesterday barely able to walk. Even John was in bad shape."

The nurse looks at us, "You two look almost as bad as he did. When did you last sleep?"

Sara looks at me, "We graduated two days ago, packed our stuff in a pod, got on a flight, arrived at the Ranger station at 2:00 AM today. We slept a little on the flight."

The nurse grabs us by the hands and takes us back to the lounge.

Nurse yells, "Everyone out. These two are John's friends and have not slept in three days. You all out. You two, blankets and pillows over there. I don't want to see you until tomorrow afternoon. I will keep the others out.

We both slept well that night.

+++++

At 2:00 PM I am woken by a kiss on the lips. Sara is already up and smiling and there is a large group of people in scrubs and hospital gowns hovering nearby.

I close my eyes and say, "Didn't work, you better try again."

John is more passionate this time and moves a hand along my side. My eyes open. He easily lifts me into the air and he carries me back to his room. Sara and the others follow. He drops me in a chair and John gets back in bed.

He explains, "I need to stay in bed or I will be forced to stay longer."

I reply, "I like your tan."

John looks grumpy now, "First degree burns over 80% of my body. Oh hey, you want jobs? The hospital is short staff and need nurses. They like your style."

Sara quips, "More likely they figure you might show up more."

I snort in agreement.

I ask, "Is here close to home?"

John answers, "Oh hell no, I live hours away. However, they have been hinting at my need to work from this office and less time in the field. They want to use me for training and coordination. I am taking too many risks and their getting nervous. After this last episode, I think I agree with them. I am ready for a change.

"It hurts me to see the destruction, I feel the need to do everything I can. I need to work with a psychologist so I can train the new recruits to deal with this better. It's common to all forest firefighters. It's a good thing to care but it needs allowances for reason. Too many firefighters die every year. I will sell my cabin and we can move into something closer."

Sara suggests, "Why sell? With three salaries and a raise, can't we keep it for weekends?"

John is speechless, he is near tears. I guess the cabin means a lot to him.

The nurse comes in, "Ok, you two have been here long enough. He needs rest and won't get any if you start fucking him in the room."

Defensively I answer, "What makes you think we are going to fuck him?"

Nurse laughs, "Oh please, look at you two." She pauses. "You are young, cute, and female." She pauses and smiles. "Everyone matching that description in this building wants to fuck him. If you want the job, go down to HR and apply. They can probably run you through orientation today and you start tomorrow if you want to start that quickly. I will see to it you work this floor. His entire group is here, all 21 knuckleheads. Which one is his girlfriend?"

Both Sara and I say, "I am."

The nurse smiles, "Oh, you two are going to be fun."

+++++

We apply and immediately get the jobs. Our qualifications, GPA, and referrals are top notch. But, they are happy that we can breathe. Two days later and John is released. His group goes right back to fighting fires. John is left out. He is to report to the Ranger station, tomorrow, Friday. Our shift starts Sunday at 8:00 PM. We are in the ER. We work four twelve-hour days. Sara and I are both asleep in John's cabin. It's early summer still but in the mountains it gets cold at night. John stoked the fire before he left and its toasty in the house. As the fire burns down, the house gets cold. Sara and I cuddle up. She rolls over into my breast and now is sucking hard on my nipple. It feels wonderful.

Sara readjusts, and we kiss then hug each other hard. We fall asleep like that. I think back to seeing this shit hole the first time. From the outside, it has that typical old-fashioned rustic look. There are windows and a smoke stack. What you don't see is the outhouse, the pump to get water, electricity, walls, a refrigerator, a radio, or any other modern convenience. The bearskin blanket is awesome as is the bed.

I finally decide its time to get up and get going. We need to go house hunting today and then meet up with John for dinner after he gets off work. Shit! No shower. No toothbrushes. This is worse than a third world country. No, they live better.

+++++

We dress and find fast food on the way to town for coffee and breakfast. We have a realtor show us several properties and they are all crap. We can't afford anything good because we don't have a large down payment. Tomorrow we will go look at apartments. John is going to be heartbroken. He really wanted an old house with a large yard and it must have a fireplace.

We pick up John and he is happy but not talking. There is a change of plans. Rather than going out to dinner, a friend of his asked us to come over for dinner. This is a great way to start meeting people. Sara and I are excited.

We drive up into an older part of town. Houses are large and spaced out more in this area. The houses have trees, something our man must have. We pull up to a huge house. Two stories tall, a huge screened in porch and five steps up to the porch. There are two large columns on the side of the door. Sitting on the top step in a pair of shorts is Dana, our boss. She has a mason jar in her hand with what looks like iced tea in it.

On seeing us pull up, she smiles big. What the hell is going on here? I can feel my blood pressure rising, my eyes are focused, I am furious. This is a major problem if he wants to fuck her. I hear Sara grunting, she feels the same way. John quickly exits and runs to Dana. She jumps into his arms and he swings her around as they kiss.

Dana laughs at us, "Fuck! You two are about ready to explode, you are so mad. Nostrils flaring, red in the face. It's not what it looks like. I can explain. First, lets go inside for a moment. I have something for you."

We are led inside a beautiful home. We get a quick tour. The large main floor has a gorgeous kitchen with a granite counter top. There is a formal dining room capable of serving around twenty. The front foyer is large with a closet and big mat for boots. There is a large family room and living room that are connected and it contains a 60" LED TV. Upstairs are several bedrooms and three washrooms. She hands both Sara and I a stack. I look at the items and it is a change of clothes, a toothbrush, toothpaste, face cloth, big towel, shampoo, and a bar of soap.

Dana giggles, "I have been to John's cabin. Beautiful view but short on amenities. Go take a shower and then we will be downstairs in the family room. Take all the time you need, I have a pot roast in the slow cooker."

We both stand lifeless. This isn't what we expected. John points to two separate washrooms. Sara and I are accustomed to sharing one. Since we have the room, we splurge and use separate washrooms. She is half way down the stairs when I hit the stairs. She waits for me and we find a beautifully finished family room with rustic looking furniture. Dana is in a chair while John is on the couch, sitting in the center. We plop down on the couch, but we don't embrace John. We are mad and want answers.

Dana starts her story, "A few years ago, several of us nurses went out hiking. A freak storm came up quick and we fell into a small ravine. We were cold, stuck, and had no hope of being rescued any time soon. Low and behold, here comes Mr. big dumb and happy. He remembered seeing us walking out hiking. It occurred to him that anyone on that trail might be in trouble. On his own with no backup he decides to come take a look. He finds us, saves us, and then we walk out together.

"The whole time he doesn't stop talking and telling us funny stories. He sure lifted our spirits. He came through as a patient a few times which allowed us to become friends. He is such a nice person; how can you not want to be his friend? It's not easy for me to like him. I was married to an abusive husband. I learned to hate men. Sound familiar? I kept the house. For a while, I was stalked by my ex. I was afraid to be in my own home.

"John had a conference up here and he stayed with me. He confronted my ex one night and I have had zero issues since them. I have no use for men in general. However, this particular dude kind of grows on you. He has even scratched my itch a few times. So. Why are you here? I know you don't want to share your man with another woman."

Her demeanor changes, she is insecure now, "I am alone. I hate men. I fear my ex will return. I can't afford this place on my own. I am being forced to sell. I love this house and want to see some decent people get it. I can always find a studio apartment. Knowing my hero is well cared for is enough for me."

Sara surprises me, "You are full of shit. Anyone that says they don't want John is full of shit. You want him, and you want him bad. You may be a lesbian, but after he fucks you, you don't hate men anymore. You really want me and Lisa with an occasional John thrown in." She calms down. "I am ok with that."

I think for a moment, then I suggest, "We skipped lunch. How about we have dinner and then discuss how this might work out.

We all head to the kitchen and watch Dana make scratch biscuits. John grabs the dishes and silverware while Sara and I set the table. I see a bottle of wine and wine glasses. I open the bottle and pour a half glass for everyone. Eight minutes for the biscuits. Dana shows us around the kitchen and then we step out onto the porch.

The porch wraps around the entire house and has screens to keep out mosquitos. There is a shed and a garage in the back. She has a rider mower because the lawn is so large. I notice the place is in amazing shape. With older houses, they need lots of maintenance.

I inquire, "You didn't show us all the bedrooms. Would I find Ranger uniforms in one?"

Both Dana and John look at me in astonishment.

I explain without them asking, "This is an old house in wonderful condition. No way Dana can keep this all up by yourself and the costs to pay someone would be outrageous. I saw the workmanship in the cabin. John is handy with tools as well I gather?"

Dana answers, "Last bedroom on the left. Room next to his is Trish from work and next to mine is Joan from work. We don't see John nearly enough. We haven't switched sides but a few times a year we get the itch to ride a real stallion. I would like to see him settle down and get married. We all worry about him and his lifestyle."

Ding.

Dana takes the biscuits out of the oven. John is getting the onions, potatoes, and carrots out of the crock pot. The roast is falling apart, a large spatula helps remove the meat. He breaks up the meat into chunks and then makes gravy. We all sit down and Dana toasts, "To friends."

While eating I inquire, "Dana, what do you really want? No bullshit. Give it to us straight."

Dana finishes chewing and then responds, "We all love John and like having a man around. Frankly, we are more interested in you two. You can think of us as a change of pace or company if the other wants private time. We will bend to your whims. Number one is keep John safe. Number two is keep John happy. Number three is keep you two happy because that is what keeps John here. We don't need you two but will certainly accommodate any need you have. We do like the occasional real cock, but we have other outlets if needed. Basically, tell us what you want, and we will try to accommodate if John is safe and satisfied.

Sara looks at me, "That seems reasonable."

I smile, "I think that is reasonable. However, what does John think. He has been too quiet."

John has a knowing smile on his face, "I got fired today."

We all yell, "You got what?"

John giggles like a little boy, "Yup. They fired me. I am no longer a Park Ranger. Monday, I start work as a state employee. I will be a wilderness fire safety expert focusing on psychology. I did minor in Psychology in college. I will learn how to help others that are fighting fires and help them decide when they need rest or more. My team should have had someone watching over us. Twice we went out when they should have held us back.

"We are going to buy this house. Both of my moms have set aside money to help buy a house. I am going to marry Sara. Someone could figure out Lisa is my sister. But I love her equally. The other women in the house will help cover for us. Now the bad news. I have come to love the women of this house. Not like I do Sara and Lisa, however, it's more than just a fling. We go on dates, go out for lunch, do movies, dancing, etc."

Now he looks at us sheepishly, "Some of them are pregnant already and they each want a child. I know you do as well. I still want to take each of you out on dates. I think you will appreciate it more when the children are born. An adult night will be more appreciated. Sara and Lisa, you two will need to understand that although I do love three other women and will go on dates with them, you two are my true loves. You and your needs will always come first."

We finish dinner discussing a purchase price that makes everyone happy.

Dinner is done, dishes are done, what next. I know what I want. I want to go fuck John. Sara is staring at John with lust in her eyes. Upstairs are two king and a queen size bed.

Dana looks uncomfortable and says timidly, "You know, there is a new movie out that I was thinking of going to. How about I leave you all alone for a while. I bet you girls need some alone time with John."

I thought the poor girl was going to cry. I wanted my alone time and so did Sara. We both say, "OK."

John gives us the look. Damn, he has a dad look already and it's a good one. I feel guilty from the look and I don't even know why.

John's voice is strong and commanding, "That is not what's going to happen."

All three women say, "Oh?"

John is firmly in command now, "No. You all are going to follow my directions. We are going to go upstairs. I am going to fuck at least two of you and three of you will play with me and each other. Tonight, I make all decisions and tell you what to do, who to do it with, and how to do it. Anyone have a problem with that?"

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,964 Followers