Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana smiled, I thought she was going to speak up. John shot her a glance and she cowered before him.

John explains, "You are all going upstairs naked where we will have fun. Before we go upstairs, I am going to ask questions. If I like what I hear, you get to remove an article of clothing from anyone but yourself. When you are naked, you will go upstairs to my bedroom. We will need towels and warm oil."

Dana shudders when he says warm oil. I think Dana just orgasmed.

I look at Dana and say under my breath, "Slut."

Dana falls to the floor laughing.

John ignores us and asks Sara, "What is your number one unfulfilled fantasy?"

Sara is quick to respond, "I want to be submissive and used by a group as their fuck toy. Men, women, I don't care. I don't want any decisions. Be told and then do. The kinkier the better."

John says, "Ok, good answer, your choice."

Sara walks to Dana and then stands behind her. Sara unbuttons the few buttons her deep cleavage blouse has. She takes her time, no rush. All eyes are on Dana. Sara pulls the blouse off her arms and then it slides off her body. A large pointy chest is prominently on display. Would love to see that bra removed.

John asks me, "What is your number one unfulfilled fantasy?"

I too answer without a thought, "I want you to breed me. I want at least two children." My panties are wet.

John looks unnerved but says, "Your choice of garments."

I walk over to Sara. Like she did to Dana, I get behind, rub my hands on her breasts, and then pull her shirt up and over her head. I place it on Dana's blouse and we have a pile started.

He asks Dana, "What is your number one unfulfilled fantasy?"

Dana looks embarrassed, "I want to expose myself outside. Even better would be someone forcing me to perform sex acts on women."

John says, "Take your pick."

Dana is immediately on me. She rubs my breasts and then unbuttons, unzips, and slides my shorts down my long legs. My panties are clear because they are wet. Dana can see I am clean shaven.

John takes off his shirt by pulling it up and over his head. It lands in our pile. He unbuckles, unzips, and takes off his pants which also land in our pile.

He issues commands again, "Lisa, lose your shirt. Dana, lose your shorts. Sara, lose the skirt."

All three of us remove our article of clothing and then add it to the now growing pile of clothes.

John smiles and asks me, "Give me another fantasy and something you never want to happen."

I timidly answer, "Sara was always submissive, and I took control. I would like to be submissive and humiliated once. I want to know what she got out of it. I want no choices. I want to be put in my place, let loose, and enjoy. I never want to be shared with another man again. When you brought your friends into the room. I thought I wasn't good enough to fuck you and I wanted to die. I never want to feel that again."

John looks satisfied with my answer, "Take one item from each of them."

Sara is next to me. I bend down in front of her and pull down her panties. They are heavy from her fluids. I lick her crotch twice and she moans each time. I stand in front of Dana next. I drop to my knees, move the panties aside that is covering her pussy and stick my tongue into her snatch. Again, I take two licks and she is fantastic. I quickly pull down her panties and deposit them in the pile.

John asks Dana, "Name another fantasy and something you hate."

Dana shudders, "I have a fetish for being tied up. I love being restrained and others using me. I hate being abused, beaten, or any type of pain. My ex-husband started out tame, but we increased the stakes each time. Eventually, I just couldn't take it anymore. The pain was too intense."

John looks sad, "You get one from each as well." He gave her a big hug. "I will protect you."

Dana came to me first and pulled down my panties. They too are heavy from fluids. She spent a lot more than two licks on my pussy, she hummed a song and I almost orgasmed. She left me on the edge. Then she moves behind Sara and pops her bra. Immediately a mouth comes around to suck a nipple while two fingers pinch her other nipple causing her to scream out.

Sara is naked now.

Sara doesn't wait for John, "I want you to mount me, place your seed deep within my womb, and then allow our child to grow. I want you to mark me and breed me. I am yours so do with me as you please. Like Lisa, I loved the triple penetration, but if I can't do it with just you, then I don't want it. You are the only man that will fuck my pussy, fuck my ass hole, or spew cum down my throat."

She stands behind Dana, releases her bra, and her tits fall out. Her breasts are bigger, but they sag. I can see the instant disappointment in her face. She is self-conscience about this. Sara moans as she alternates between sucking her nipples and squeezing her mushy breasts.

Sara says while sucking, "These are awesome!" Way to go Dana!

Sara then comes to me and removes my bra. My tits stand out much more than Dana. They are also not as large, and I am ten years younger. Sara gives me titty twisters and then pulls hard on the nipples causing much pain and pleasure. We are all naked now. Well, almost everyone. We all look at John. We see hunger in his eyes.

He is feigning fright. He sucks at acting. We attack him. He stands still. All three of us, all six hands, are swiping at his boxers, his cock, and his abdomen ripping apart his boxers. We shred them and giggle between us. Dana is first to envelope his cock. Sara waits and then shoves her out of the way, so she can get a chance. I pull her back and now I am deep throating him.

Dana pinches my nipple, causing me to scream and let go of John. She deep throats him and has her hands on both of us to keep us away. Sara pulls her by a breast, causing her to release. I am next to envelope his cock. The two of them eye me. I spit out his cock to object to them ganging up on me. Bad move.

John takes off running up the stairs and to the bedroom. We all fight for position as we run up the stairs. We are pushing and shoving to be first. It's harder because we are also giggling as we do this. We are all looking forward to tonight.

Chapter 10 -- Tonight

John is laying in bed, the three women are lined up, waiting for instructions.

John commands, "Sara, come here my darling. Lisa and Dana, I want you two doing a thorough breast examination. I expect you to use hands, lips, fingers, and teeth. Lisa on your back, Dana above you. Wait until you see those glorious melons in your face."

I see Sara jump up on the bed, straddle John and present her huge chest for his examination. While watching I get onto the bed next to John and Dana follows me. She straddles me but in a 69 position. We are both face to face with a set of breasts rather than a pussy. A pair of huge breasts fall inches from my face. A nipple falls in my face. Because her chest is much larger, she can't latch on to my nipples. She moves up so I am not being smothered. She plays with my breasts using her hands.

Dana is interesting in that she doesn't just squeeze. She squeezes and holds. While holding she turns her wrists quickly. Right and then left, back and forth she moves them while pressing harder and then softer. I can't help but moan.

Because of her actions, I suck harder than normal causing Dana to briefly shriek and then let out an "ah" as I let go. I suck on her breasts, hoping for some milk, and am denied. I lightly bite her nipples getting moans of joy from her which also causes her to slow down. I grab her nipples with force and pull on her nipples which stretches the breasts to elongate them. She is grimacing yet pulling away slowly to help increase the pain and the joy.

Her nipples are wet from my sucking, I lose my grip and they bounce back into position. Immediately her nipples are lowered, being offered for a repeat. I don't disappoint her. This time I latch on harder. She moans from me grabbing her nipples. She is grabbing my nipples in a similar fashion. Damn that hurts, my nipples are in a vice. At the same time, a furnace has started in my womb. Flames are shooting into me.

Dana pulls away causing her tits to stretch while at the same time, mine are being pulled up, stretching them tight. She stops, we are both fighting the pain of clamped nipples and stretching breasts. It's a wonderfully painful experience. We are both whimpering in pain and moaning in joy. John and Sara sit amused, watching us. John starts the same treatment on Sara.

My nipples break free and soon I lose my grasp. We are both stunned and breathing hard. Dana is first to reach for me with her mouth. She breaks the 69 so she can latch on to a nipple using her lips. I gently roll hers with my fingers. I hear Sara shriek in a mini orgasm. Dana is skilled with her tongue. She stimulates every atom of my nipples and the tips of my breasts. My nipples are sensitive now. Even her rough tongue is causing my pussy to gush with fluids. From her heavy breathing, I suspect Dana is in the same condition. We are both building when John says "Stop".

WHAT THE HELL!

John has an impish grin on his face, "I screwed up and allowed Sara to orgasm. I couldn't let you two do that. I want to build the fun. Dana, come to me, Sara is now on the bottom, back to a 69."

As I wait for Sara to get comfortable, John is pulling her breasts and then squishing her breasts with short, quick, hard squeezes followed by releasing. This causes a wobble effect on the breast, like dropping large cubes of Jell-O. I am caught off guard by Sara performing that same feat on my breast. It feels amazing. I skip our usual routine that we both know so well and start using this new technique. Sara is putty in a few short moments.

She is close, I stop. John wants us on the edge. I can see the appreciation in Sara. She can concentrate on my tits now. She looks all too happy to stretch my nipples and breasts to an obscene length. The pain is tremendous, yet the raging happiness is drowning out the pain.

John commands us again, "Lisa, I need you on me. Dana and Sara, have fun."

I leave Sara and join John. Sara and Dana aren't worth even a peek right now. I hear them both purr. I am over John, my breasts hanging down in his face. He pushes them away and they swing back. He licks the nipple and then pushes away. I am going to town on his cock. I love this cock. I suck it whole. Ok, I can't suck the whole thing, but I get as much as I can. I love bobbing my head on his cock. I love how he looks at me. I lick underneath the helmet, that rough patch of skin. His balls are in my hands. I am very gentle with them. I will get my child from there.

I am lost in thought, his sperm impregnating me. Producing a child that will grow up big and strong. It will be a beautiful child. I am brought back to the present because my nipples are being squeezed. It hurts but oh, does it feel soooo good. He can do this all day. We continue for a few minutes. I hear Dana and Sara having lots of fun. Dana can easily get Sara off, she is moaning like I have often hear when I'm doing it to her.

John gives orders again, "Ok, now you can get off. Eat your partner to as many orgasms as you can. My partner will only receive one, I need my shots for later. Sara, come here my love. You two, have fun."

Sara is quick to get up and move in front of John. She looks eager, like a little girl at Christmas. She is only missing the two pigtails. Dana is already laying on her back with legs spread open. I crawl over to her and she is licking her lips. She has hunger in her eyes.

Dana says to me, "You are so beautiful. Your body is amazing. I have been looking forward to this since I met you. Thank you for indulging me."

Her face went flat down into my pussy. Unlike other lesbians I have known, she is aggressive, more like a man. She digs in and is trying to touch everything as fast as she can. She must think I don't like this or will run away. I am just the opposite. I am slow and tender. I massage her thighs. I use a long flat tongue which earns me a moan. She isn't getting me off, but she is slurping my juices. I have figured it out. She is a selfish lover. This is all about her. This saddens me. I stop.

Dana stops, "Is something wrong?" She looks sheepishly at me, she looks ready to cry.

I start my interrogation, "How many lovers have you had?" "Several." "What's the longest you have dated a woman?" She can't look at me. "This may sound weird, but are you a lesbian? I mean, you do crave women and want to lick pussy all night?" She can't look at me and she has tears in her eyes.

John talks for her, "No, she isn't a lesbian." Dana looks surprised at him. "She wants to be a lesbian. Her ex was just brutal to her. Really fucked her up mentally and physically. She is scared to death of men she doesn't know. If she can't have sex with me, all that is left is women. However, as you have figured out, she is horny but not a lesbian. I had hopes that with spending time with you two, she would see how it was done so she wouldn't be on just one-night stands."

Dana looks at John, "You knew?"

John smiles, "I grew up with two shrinks, remember? I have heard all kinds of stuff. Sexual issues are some of the most common and unlike many other mental issues, people can be fixed, not just improved or controlled. She can fuck me just fine, but she doesn't want to be reliant on me. Dana, until we can find a decent guy for you, emulate exactly what Lisa and Sara do to you. Match their techniques, strength, speed, etc. They won't teach you to become a lesbian, but they can teach you to enjoy woman on woman sex."

Dana sits up, hands on her face, and is crying. She is embarrassed. I draw her into a hug which she accepts and returns. I pull my head back and blow air on her face. She looks up at me confused. I lean in and apply my lips to her lips. She returns the kiss. At first, she just returns the kiss. As time continues, she adds emotion and we part our mouths to French kiss. Tongue on tongue, swirling, tapping, playing. She is very good. I move a hand to a breast and lightly massage her nipple. She emulates me.

We have forgotten John and what's her name. Sara, yeah, Sara. Dana has my interest. We break the kiss and we both blush. I push her onto her back and get in between her legs.

I say seductively to Dana, "Enjoy and pay attention to everything I do. My speed, my tenderness, and my skills. You will repeat the same to me."

I am slow and methodical. I use a large tongue to hit as much skin around her outer lips as possible. I lick my way to her anus and then back to her clit. I suck on her clit to get it engaged. She is overloaded from my tenderness and slow motion. I switch over to a thin tip of my tongue and do a kitty lapping. It's thin, short, but wickedly quick. She instantly orgasms. I allow her to recover and then its back to a wide tongue followed by the kitty. Second orgasm. She is easy.

I rub her clit while I insert two fingers into her pussy and slosh them around quick. It takes a bit, but she gets her third orgasm. While she recovers I see John slow fucking Sara. She is a mess and loving it. I dare say she loves him as much as I do. I am proud of her.

When Dana recovers, I lay down and she goes down on me.

I have to remind Dana, "Slower. Take your time. Gentle, you are a fine woman, not a street slut. You make your partner enjoy this. You get half of your fun from having your partner get off. This isn't just about you, this is making love. This is taking the time to do the job right. This is baring your soul."

Dana slowed down, she is gentle, she used the wide tongue and then slowly transitioned into a kitty. WHAM! Orgasm number one hits me with a sledge hammer. She saw the joy in my face and she giggles. I get my next two orgasms like I had shown her. She makes me stay laying down. She rolls up my legs which causes my ass to roll up. She uses her tongue to penetrate my brown eye and give me a rim job. She is still slow, tender, and drives me up the wall. I orgasm hard.

When I recover, Dana says to me, "Thank you for being honest with me and straightening me out. I was a selfish lover. I was missing out on half the fun. It was amazing to know I got you off like that. Thank you.

Sara is dead on the side of the bed. Cum is running out of her pussy. Her hair is a mess and her arms and legs are tangled. She has an awesome smile.

John commands again, "Dana, you're next. Get your ass over here."

Immediately, she is obedient. She dares not make John mad. Her whole demeanor has changed. She has no self-confidence. She looks timid. She must be afraid of us now, thinking we will see her as a threat. Time to fix that ... and have some fun.

I yell at Dana, she is now on the verge of crying, "What the hell are you doing?" She quickly retreats from John. "Is that how you have had sex with him? Look at yourself, you're pathetic. If that is how you want to fuck him, then stop and get out of the way so a real woman can do it." She is crying now. I look her straight in the eyes, "You need to take the bull by the horns. Don't be a pathetic whiny bitch and let him control you. You grab HIM. YOU tell HIM what you want and how you want it. YOU have the pussy, he will follow you. He is a pure bread stallion, you need to show him AND us you are in charge and can handle him.

"Now get up on him and make HIM fuck YOU! None of this pansy stuff, acting timid. You are a beautiful gorgeous woman that he wants to mount. TAKE HIM. MAKE HIM YOURS!" Now I am shy, "Or I will take your turn. Is that what you want? Are you afraid of him? Not the Dana I know. Take what you want, show us how good he can fuck you." I slap her in the face which stuns her. I yell again, "TAKE HIM NOW! Make him fuck YOU good. Make him fuck you so hard it hurts tomorrow. NOW! NOW! NOW!"

Dana is now riled up. She has smoke coming out of her ears.

She uses an authoritative deep voice to command John, "I want doggie NOW! You are going to fuck me fast and hard. You will spank my ass and pull my hair. You will treat me like the slut I am, and you WILL launch your spunk deep into my unprotected womb. Tonight, you breed me and leave me with a child."

John could not be more surprised. He looks at me hard. Yeah, I pushed her. She needed it. He smiles at me and then he looks back at his fuck toy. He reaches out a long arm and pulls her back to him, showing her who is in charge. He wallops her ass hard once on each cheek. She screams out in pain, looks over her shoulder with a look of, "Is that all you have?" John responds with thrusting his cock into her balls deep in one thrust. Again, she screams, but it doesn't last long. He is already in a fast fucking speed.

Dana likes to talk, "You call that hard? Use a muscle, make me red from slamming into you. I want you spewing that man seed deep in me. I want a child. You will breed me, I am yours. I will do what you want, when you want, how you want, and to anyone you want, male or female. I will keep your women happy. I can be submissive. I can be their slave at home. I will do anything for this cock."

John moves to a much faster speed. Her voice breaks.

Dana tries to speak, "I want you to mark me, brand me, make me yours forever. Your friends will teach me to make them happy. I ... ung, ung, ung."

She lost the ability top speak as he sped up. Her hair is a mess and swaying back and forth. She is sweating profusely, very unladylike. Her face is red, she isn't getting enough oxygen. He better finish fast or I will stop them. Great idea, I will stop them. As John grabs her hair and pulls her head back, her back arches and her breasts are thrust forward. I can see his huge cock pounding her pussy.

I reach a hand forward and end her pleasure. I used two fingers to squeeze her clit and she exploded like a volcano. Two loud, "Ah, Ah" and then a scream in four octaves. John is thrusting hard and exaggerated into her body. I can only assume he is dumping his load into her unprotected pussy. When John lets loose, she falls forward. She is unable to move and passed out hard.