Cruising with Stepmom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that she was enjoying this as much as I was. I continued to grope her when I could sneak it in. At the end of the tour, she had a complimentary shot of the rum. I couldn't.

On the return shuttle, we sat in the same seats. Again we were in a row by ourselves. I had my hand on her leg for a while. I slowly slid my hand up her leg. As I just brushed her pussy, she softly gasp. I returned my hand to her leg, just wanting to tease her a bit.

Because this was a shorter excursion, we had more time before dinner. When we got back to the room, I held her face with both of my hands and kissed her. I said to her, "You're so sexy. Knowing you were walking around with nothing on under that dress was driving me crazy."

"It WAS such a turn on. And you teasing me all day was driving me crazy."

I again moved her to the bed. I didn't even take her dress off. I just pulled it up and laid her on the bed. Kneeling on the floor, I began to eat her out. It didn't take long for her to cum. I pulled my pants down and began to fuck her while I was standing. She was laying off the edge of the bed with her legs over my shoulders. She worked her titties out of the top of her dress and began to pinch her nipples.

"I'm going to cum soon." I said urgently.

She said, "Pull out I want your cum in my mouth."

I wasn't going to argue. I pulled out of her. She slid down the edge of the bed and kneeled before me. Within a minute she was swallowing my load.

I wanted to do more, but she said we she wanted to get a nap in before dinner.

Then she said, "Plus I want to make sure you have energy for tonight."

Damn, she could sound so seductive.


12