Cruising with Stepmom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessup
Jessup
88 Followers

I blushed. The three of us talked, drank and danced. Hannah went to use the restroom and Jen shared her plan with me. Hannah returned and Jen told me to order another round of drinks. She took Hannah's hand and let her onto the dance floor. I watched as they danced together. They moved closer to each other. As the song was ending, Jen grabbed Hannah's face and kissed her. Not long and not deep, but enough to cause a stir in my pants. Hannah did not resist the kiss. As they returned, both girls were smiling.

Jen said, "Let's take the drinks back to the room." Hannah agreed.

Once back in the cabin, Jen kissed, then began to undress Hannah. I was happy to see Hannah's perky tits again. When Jen took off Hannah's shorts to reveal her black lace thong, Jen said, "Nice panties."

Hannah said, "I was hoping to show them to someone tonight."

Jen then removed the panties to expose Hannah's beautiful, cleanshaven pussy. I wanted to get involved, but figured it would be best to let it play out between the girls first.

I sat in a chair as Hannah then undressed Jen. Hannah pulled Jen's dress over her head. She was surprised Jen was naked under the dress. I could tell Hannah was impressed with Jen's tits as she began to hold them.

Jen brought Hannah over to the bed and laid her down. Jen then sucked on Hannah's nipple while pinching the other nipple. Hannah was moaning in delight. Jen kissed Hannah's flat stomach and went right to her pussy. Jen was eating Hannah out as Hannah held Jen's head.

I sat there and watched. Two incredible looking and sexy women were having sex feet from me. The two women were almost complete opposites. Jen was older with dark hair, curvier, and had bigger tits. Hannah was my age, blonde, small perky tits with a toned body.

Hannah said, "Brad take off your clothes."

I was so consumed by the sex scene before me, that I didn't think to get naked. Once naked, my level of arousal was evident.

Jen was fingering Hannah bringing an orgasm closer. Jen sucked on Hannah's clit and pushed her over the edge. Hannah orgasmed with loud grunts.

Hannah pushed Jen over and pounced on her tits. Hannah was fondling and sucking on Jen's right tit. I walked over to suck on Jen's left tit. I ran my left hand through Hannah's long blonde hair. We turned to each other and kissed over Jen's tits. We returned to servicing Jen's tits.

Hannah then slid down to Jen's pussy and began to lick Jen's pussy. I moved to Jen's mouth to kiss her. I then moved around to behind Hannah. I slid a finger in Hannah's pussy. It was wet and ready. I positioned myself behind her. I took a moment to appreciate the situation, then I began to fuck Hannah doggie style as she was eating out Jen. Hannah's wet pussy was awesome. Watching her eat out Jen was awesome. So awesome I soon needed to take a break. I withdrew from Hannah and she whimpered a bit. I laid on the bed next to Jen.

Jen was getting close to her orgasm. I returned to sucking on Jen's tit. Jen was pinching her tit and shouting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Hannah sucked on Jen's clit and Jen locked up and came.

Jen said, "Fuck that was incredible.", and grabbed Hannah to pull her up to her. The girls kissed again.

Jen told Hannah to get on top of me. Hannah climbed on me cowgirl. Jen sat up and kissed Hannah again, then moved down to Hannah's tits. I sat up and sucked on Hannah's unoccupied nipple. While Jen continued to suck Hannah's tit, she reached down and began to rub Hannah's pussy while it was bouncing up and down on my dick. Hannah's second orgasm was rapidly approaching. Hannah pulled Jen's head and my head closer to her tits and had her orgasm.

I said, "I'm going to cum."

Hannah said, "Don't cum in me. Cum on my face."

I stood on the bed facing Hannah who was on her knees now. Jen was kneeling to the side of us. Jen took my cock and stroked it while aiming at Hannah's face.

Jen commanded me, "Cum on that pretty face."

Hannah said, "Yeah. Cum for us."

I grunted and moved my hips back and forth. I came hard. Hannah's face took two streams and then she opened her mouth and caught most of the rest. Jen stuck my cock in her mouth to clean it. She then licked my cum off Hannah's face, ending with a cum kiss between the two girls.

The kissing, somehow, grew even more passionate. My hardon did not diminish much. Watching these two sexy women worship each other's bodies, returned it to full strength quickly.

Once I felt ready for round two, I got off the side of the bed and positioned Jen so she was standing off of the side of the bed. Jen bent over so I could fuck her from behind. Hannah laid down in front of Jen so that Jen could eat Hannah out as I was fucking Jen from behind. As I was thrusting into Jen, it as causing her face to bump into Hannah. I took the opportunity to smack Jen's ass from time to time. Jen would let out a yelp into Hannah's pussy when I did that. Both the girls were moaning and I was grunting as I thrust into Jen.

We again switched positions. Hannah was laying on her back as I knelt between her legs. I put her legs over my shoulders and entered her. As I was fucking Hannah, Jen knelt and positioned her pussy over Hannah's mouth. Jen was enjoying Hannah's oral skills. I reached out and grabbed both of Jen's tits while still fucking Hannah's wet pussy. I pulled Jen by the tits to me and we kissed.

Jen and I broke off our kiss. Hannah was moaning into Jen's pussy from the assault her pussy was taking. Jen then bent over to play with one of Hannah's tits while she reached her other hand down to play with Hannah's clit. Hannah's moans turned into grunts as her orgasm approached. As Hannah was cumming, I looked at Jen and knew that every time I looked at her in the future, I would be thinking of this moment.

After Hannah finishing riding out her orgasm, we again switched positions, I was laying on the bed and Jen mounted me cowgirl, just as Hannah had done earlier. Hannah moved to Jen and the girls made out again. I leaned up and got in on the kissing action. The three of us kissed for a while, then I moved down to suck on Jen's tit. Hannah moved to Jen's other tit and sucked it. As Hannah was sucking Jen's tit, she brought her hand down and rubbed Jen's clit. She would stop every so often to caress my balls.

Hannah was driving Jen and me to orgasm. Jen was moaning louder and louder. I was panting and grunted, "I'm going to cum."

Jen responded, "Me too."

I came into Jen's pussy brining her to her orgasm. I was spent. Jen rolled off me. Hannah took my deflating dick into her mouth and sucked it clean. She then moved over to Jen's pussy and sucked that clean.

Exhausted, the three of us laid in bed to catch our breath. Jen announced that was the first threesome she had since college. I knew she had a wild streak in her when she was younger.

Hannah chuckled and said, "Me too."

Later, Hannah let herself out, and returned to her cabin while Jen and I just fell asleep naked.

I awoke to the realization that vacation was over and this was the day my life returned to normal. No more wild sex with my stepmom. I was hoping that she would be less conservative in the way she dressed, but Jen had made it clear once the vacation was over so was our sex.

As we were packing and getting ready to disembark, I was able to convince her to give me one more blowjob to remember the trip.

We disembarked and headed right to the airport. As we were flying home, I had to mentally prepare myself for a return to the old way of life. Jen and I spoke about how my father was going to pick us up at the airport and now that the vacation was over, she was to become my stepmom again.

The ride home with my father was a bit awkward. I tried my best to not let on that anything was different. Jen told my father about the trip, obviously leaving out the best parts. My father was relieved Jen and I got along and had a good time.

Later that night, after I went to my room for the night. I, at first, heard soft moans. They became louder and I realized Jen and my father were having sex. I assumed Jen and my dad had sex occasionally, but they were usually quiet. That night, Jen was more vocal than usual. Hearing her moans and remembering those tits, I got hard. Hearing her moans and remembering those blowjobs, I began to stroke myself. Hearing her moans and remembering the sex, I came.

I fell asleep sad that I would no longer get to enjoy Jen's sexuality anymore.

I woke up the next morning sensing someone in my room. I was glad to have slept back in my own bed and didn't want to get up yet. I still kept my eyes closed and hoped whoever would go away.

I felt the covers pulled off of me and my shorts being pulled down. I opened my eyes and Jen was leaning over my bed dropping my shorts to the floor. She took hold of my growing erection and lowered her mouth onto it.

I was thinking to myself that Jen said we weren't going to do this anymore, but I was smart enough not to say anything at this time. I laid back and enjoyed the blowjob.

After I came in to mouth, I said, "That was great, but I thought we were done with this sort of thing."

Jen said, "I wanted to be, but as I was having sex with your father, I was thinking of you, so when he left to get donuts and coffee, I snuck in here."

I smiled, grabbed her tit and said, "Great, do you think we have-"

"No," she interrupted me, "He will be back soon. Maybe some time later."

Jessup
Jessup
88 Followers
12