All Comments on 'Crunch Time - Friday'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Work, work, work!

MenoetesMenoetes6 months agoAuthor

Someone has to do it 😜

adaggerpointedadaggerpointed6 months ago

I really loved this whole story, and the contained, sweaty atmosphere really added to the feel. Great finish, great characters, will read again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a great story. Will definitely be reading again.

MenoetesMenoetes6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the kind words, dearest readers. I kinda wish I had prefaced the title with "Tales of the Sexpocalypse" so I could write more stories centred around different characters in this same overarching setting. Maybe I will anyway. I guess we'll wait and see.

XXTightropeXXTightrope6 months ago

Another great series!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’ll be reading whatever you put! One of my favorite authors now but “Tales of the Sexpocalypse” doesn’t sound like a bad idea haha

AWriterGuyAWriterGuy6 months ago

This was just a lot of fun. I especially liked how it didn't hit that MC chord and was just everyone going wild.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice. A possible followup, if I may suggest, could be Deborah's story following her from infection (or maybe a bit before) to after this storys end.

HydranDaDaHydranDaDa4 months ago

Quick question… Is this somehow related to the other 6-part series where aliens injected the main character with a super sex serum? There seems to be many similarities, but several differences. Any chance of linking the two storylines or providing some backstory to how this storyline started? It’s too much fun to just start in the middle like this. .

MenoetesMenoetes4 months agoAuthor

@HydranDaDa - While a lot of the kinks and themes are similar, Xenobioligical Morphosis and this story are unrelated. If you read enough of my stories you'll discover nearly all of them involve men becoming studs and women turning into sex goddesses. It's kinda my schtick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...