Crunch Time - Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Job... good." Zoey sighed woozily, reaching over to lick the dribbling milk and oozing seed off her former manager's heavy, swaying breasts. "Yummy mommy..."

"You're going to look after them. Make sure they're housed and fed." Sam pulled her even closer to growl into her ear. "Keep them happy, horny, and ready to take turns on my hard babymaking dick. Put them on a rotating sex roster or something. I couldn't give a damn. Just sort that shit out for me."

"Oh, fuck! Yes... yes, Samuel. Momma can do that for you. She loves being in charge. Choke your naughty Momma harder! Will you make her cum on your king-sized cock too?"

Sadie was jerking him wildly with both hands now, her slinky black gloves shining with his free-flowing spend, as she ground her leather-clad cunt against his gratuitous girth.

"You'll run all of it. The money, the office, especially the girls, but you'll be running it for me." Sam gave her neck a firm squeeze, eliciting another sultry moan from the overheating vixen. "You'll be my gorgeous harem queen, finding and managing new clients for whatever new business model you've contrived. Build whatever empire you like. I don't really care. Just remember who's in charge of you, and I'll breed your fertile Momma pussy every night until you pop out whole litters of my babies."

"Yes. Oh, gawd... YES!" Sadie wailed, humping convulsively against the rocky base of his shaft as she visibly climaxed in his clutches. "Momma wants... Momma wants that so bad!"

Sam could only imagine the mess she made inside that watertight bodysuit while Zoey continued to lap at her full, lactating tits.

He maintained a secure hold as she thrashed in carnal raptures--her cabernet-colored braid whipping about like a lash and sleek thighs clenching his muscular hips--only loosening the grip on her neck once she subsided into boneless post-orgasmic bliss.

"Thank you, thank you, Sweetie." Sadie whispered, collapsing against his broad chest and peppering his chin with loving kisses. "Momma's been waiting for a real man to say those words longer than you know."

Sam cradled her in his powerful arms, feeling his tireless turgidity pulsing between their snuggling bodies. Then Zoey wrapped them both up in a bear hug, beaming proudly and crushing the wind out of their lungs as she stood, lifting all three of them off the couch.

"Yay! One happy family. It all worked out in the end." The chocolate-haired Amazon giggled. "Let's go tell the others the good news!"

"Oomph! Zee, please... need to... breath." Sam choked out.

Then he yelped in pain when Sadie bit at his shoulder with a wicked chuckle.

________________

"Is--is this going to work?" Claire quavered. "He's not even here."

She was laid out atop her desk completely naked, except for a tiny pair of frilly Hello Kitty panties, pastel pink cowgirl boots, and her fur-trimmed stetson. Long tanned legs and giant spherical breasts pointed straight up in the air, ditzy blonde head hanging over the edge as Tammy hiked up her skimpified cheongsam dress and hovered her bald slit over the vapid bimbo's collagen-bloated lips.

"Try using your brain for a second, Dumbass. What do you think a total dreamboat stud like Sammy will do when he discovers his two favorite lesbians getting busy right in front of him?" Her goth/punk girlfriend scoffed, swirling quick circles over her budding pearl to get the love nectar flowing. "He'll lose his goddamn mind and fuck us both dumber than you already are."

"Uh, okay then. If you say so, Babe." Claire conceded, playing idly with her ripe, raspberry nipples. "That sounds, like, super fun."

"Of course it does. Now stop with the inane jibber-jabber and put that tongue to better use."

"Mmlorph~!"

The platinum-haired bimbo burbled as Tammy smeared her smooth snatch across her nose, mouth, and chin. The musky flavour of moist sex wasn't unpleasant at all, she realized, lathing her tongue through the smaller woman's folds in a long, tasty lick.

Claire could secretly admit that Tammy was much smarter than her and very pretty. Especially with her freshly plumped-out chest. Clever with her fingers too, as she felt her new lover start pinching and pulling expertly at her rubbery nips.

So, she didn't mind letting Tammy make the plans and take the lead. It was a relief, actually, and gave her more time to play herself while daydreaming about Sammy's fat dick pounding her fuckdoll body into blissful oblivion.

She was already dripping all over the desk from simply imagining it.

Her tongue wormed and swirled across the petite Asian pussy riding her face. Silky garters tickled her ears, making her giggle, then squeaked when Tammy slapped one of her gigantic melons.

"Focus up, Bubblebrain. I want Sammy to see my best ahegao face when he walks in on us. Don't get distracted."

Bubblebrain?

Claire considered the odd-sounding term as she earnestly worked her darting tongue, feeling warm, feminine fluids running down her flaming cheeks. A steady simmer was building between her rubbing thighs, sending a fizz of delight up her beautifully bowed spine to sparkle and pop like carbonated soda in her giddy skull.

It was a deeply pleasurable sensation. Relaxing. Like the massaging jets of a lavish spa bath washing away all the burdensome stress and worries that weighed upon her mind, replacing them with happy, rose-scented bubbles and sweet, brain-buzzing cums.

It felt great, and Claire deserved a reprieve from the doom and gloom of everyday life, didn't she?

"That's it... ahaaa~! Lick my clit more... I'm almost there..."

Tammy's slender, stockinged thighs trembled. She latched onto Claire's vast, wobbling udders for support as her ivory hips rolled, mashing her hairless muff into the slathering blonde's lips before reaching a face-drenching climax.

"Gawd, I'm squirting so hard for our Sammy!"

Claire caught a mouthful of hot spicy juices, her own cunt gushing a pool of sticky honey over the forgotten manila folders and tax forms strewn across her disorganized desk.

"Hhhmph!" She guttered, cowgirl boots kicking high in the air as her bottle-green eyes hooded and a crash of ecstasy blitzed through her voluptuous body.

Her pinwheeling mind emptied of everything, the blinding euphoria boiling away any lingering thoughts and concerns, leaving her floating like a carefree cloud in the sunny skies of post-coital contentment.

The bubbly blonde kept lapping lazily at her girlfriend's tangy twat until a deep voice cut through their low moans and labored breathing...

"Did I hear someone scream my name?"

________________

Sam stood outside Sadie's office with the leather-bound vixen hanging from his left shoulder and Zoey looming over the right. His large hands palmed their asses--one pert and coated in shiny black, the other thick and muscular in shredded orange spandex--as his ebullient erection lanced out in front of him like a huge, meaty polearm held at the ready.

He had discarded the last vestiges of his khaki slacks and torn the restrictive sleeves off his white button-down, leaving him naked but for the ever-present sweater vest stretched thin across his slab-like pectorals.

Densely corded muscle stood out stark on the young accountant's bare arms and legs. A five o'clock shadow darkened his lantern jaw despite the early hour, which he scratched while inspecting the lewd tableau before him...

Claire's brilliantly buxom body spread out on her desk with her lovely face pinned between Tammy's rocking thighs.

"Can't we leave you two alone for five minutes without starting some mischief?" He chortled, drinking in the shameless sight. "At work, no less. What do you think, Sadie?"

"A clear breach of our professional code of conduct, Samuel. Let Momma take care of them for you." The burgundy-haired beauty demured, pecking him on the chin before undocking herself from his swollen bicep. "Office discipline has been far too lax of late. I blame myself, honestly."

She sashayed across the carpet, looking like a hundred pounds of sexual dynamite squeezed into her glossy, spray-on catsuit, thirty pounds of which were in her exposed, milking breasts. Sam gave his monstrous cock a few short pumps as she passed, watching the teasing swing of her slim hips and firing a gooey shot across her pert rear.

"Mmmm... thank you, Sweetie." Sadie winked back over her shoulder, then turned her attention back to the compromised co-workers. "Now I think it is time that I explained the new order of things around here."

She ran a single finger through the puddle of girl-cum on Claire's desk, pausing for a second to frown at the wall of archiving boxes Sam had built before sucking it clean with a smack of her ruby lips.

"Here's the lay of the land as I see it, ladies." She stated, voice growing stern with authority. "It's a wide, horny world out there, and hard, virile dick is going to be the universally accepted currency. At this very moment, men everywhere are testing their limits. Discovering just how many sex-crazed women they can satisfy, if any. But not all were born equal, and natural selection is sorting the wheat from the chaff."

That was news to Sam, and even Tammy looked worried as she squirmed on Claire's tricky tongue.

"I'll be right back, Sam," Zoey whispered down to him, ducking low and scurrying away into the maze of dusty filing cabinets. "There's something I've been dying to do for days."

Where in the--

"The old, weak, and infirm are falling by the wayside." Sadie continued, tweaking one of the preoccupied blonde's puckered nips. "Unable to keep pace with their partners growing needs. More men than women, naturally. Separating the zeros from the heroes."

"Wha--what does that... haaah~ mean for us?" Tammy gasped, pawing at her inflated chest through the scanty dress. "Are you... are you closing the office?"

"Closing down? Absolutely not! There is a whole landscape of new business opportunities blossoming out there, spreading its metaphorical legs and begging Chandler Accounting to dive in. We're going to need bums in seats and feet on the streets if we're to take full advantage."

Sam couldn't help but admire his mature harem queen--so haughty and dignified, despite having her leaking tits out--as she swayed up to the crimson-haired firecracker and reached down between her quaking thighs.

"My, but Claire's really got your motor running, hasn't she?" Sadie mused. Her tone was casual, as though remarking on the weather. "Using her slutty little mouth on your pretty pink pussy. What do you think will happen if I play with this tiny nubbin right here?"

"Aaah! That my clitty... pl-please, Miss Chandler, I'm going to... nyaa~ break apart if you--"

"If I do this?" Sadie crooned into her ear, nimble fingers swirling, making Tammy spasm and moan. "But Claire's tongue isn't what's got you all hot and bothered, is it? What you truly crave is a giant manly dick to tame your bad girl pussy. Don't talk back. Simply say "Yes, Mistress" and nod."

"Ye-yes, Mistress."

Fiery bangs flew as Tammy nodded like a dashboard bobblehead on a backwater road. Below her, Claire mumbled something incomprehensible and dipped her head too but remained vigilantly tongue-deep in her girlfriend's lubricious insides.

Sam's adamantine cock throbbed in painful protest at the woeful lack of feminine attention, drizzling a viscous white stain onto the faded carpet. As though sensing this, his smoky-eyed temptress turned and beamed him a wicked, toothy grin.

"Wouldn't you know it, we have one ready at hand... or maybe I should say, at crotch." Sadie cooed, melding her leather-clad body into the shuddering nymphet's side and staring intently at the girthy subject of interest. "A corpulent cunt-crushing cock prepared to split you in twain. She's ready for you now, Sweetie. Momma's got her edging pretty hard. With a few thrusts of your amazing manhood, she'll go off like a New Year's Eve fireworks display."

"It looks like that vacancy is currently taken." Sam waved a hand towards Claire's muff-munching face. "Not that I'm complaining; this is all hotter than a stolen jalapeno, but maybe I should start with Claire. Those cute kitten panties are on the verge of melting off her hips."

It was true. The busty Barbie bimbo had worked herself up into such a pussy-foaming lather that the pink strip of name-brand lace was all but dissolving under the deluge.

"Nonsense. You need to think in terms of efficiency, Samuel." Sadie chided, beckoning him forward with the hand not trimming Tammy's pearl. "They both yearn to taste you, and we're all down this end of the desk. Just climb onto the dumb whore's chest, so I can guide that wonderful Mommafucker over her tongue and into this slick, little slit. That way, I can still feed you my Momma milk while you pound them silly."

"Logistics, what a goddamn headache." Sam chortled, walking over to sling a knee over Claire's huge, jiggling tits and hike his rump up onto her slender sternum.

With a fleshy slap, his enormous shaft settled into the deep valley of her bare, sun-kissed cleavage, rearing over her extended neck and bumping against the sapphic juncture of her mouth on Tammy's dewy folds.

"That's perfect, Sweetie." Sadie moaned through parted lips, gripping his glistening tip and steering it into the wet warmth below. "You've grown so large. Show Momma how strong and virile you are. Fuck those bimbo boobs while you claim this bad girl's cunny."

Sam eased himself forward, gliding between the hefty globes of tit-flesh and into Tammy's slippery entrance in a single smooth stroke. She was incredibly tight, and he met some initial resistance before Sadie resumed strumming the busty short-stack's clit until she loosened enough to take the first few spearing inches.

"Oooh gawd, oh Sammy!" Tammy sobbed in desire, shaking like a loose tambourine. "Are you really go-going to... hnnnh~ shove all that stiff dick inside my tiny pussy? I d-don't know if it'll fit..."

"Mmmlurp!" Claire glutted cheerily beneath them, running a thirsty tongue around their joined sexes and slurping up the spilling juices. "Go for it, babe. I want to, like, taste the moment when he totally bangs a baby into your tummy."

The enthusiastic blonde was sandwiching her mountainous breasts together for Sam, fingers sinking into the spongy, tanned flesh as she squished and bounced them around his pulsating manpole.

Her fluffy pink cowgirl hat had been lost in the rush of sordid activity, and glowing waves of platinum tresses cascaded from her blathering skull onto the floor like a waterfall captured in moonlight.

"Take as much as you can handle," Sam grunted, slowly pistoning his powerful hips through Claire's sublime titty-fuck and into Tammy's skintight snatch. "You feel fucking amazing. Squeezing me really hard. And I've got more than enough for both of you."

"Yeah, you do." Sadie husked, restraining the nubile redhead as she quailed upon his titanic turgidity. "You're Momma's big, strong boy, and she's gonna drown that magnificent cock in hot, fertile pussy."

"Yeah, cool. Sounds great." Sam huffed, getting into a steady pounding rhythm and relishing the transition from soft, buoyant breasts into moist, clutching heat. "Wait, fuck... you never said what our new jobs were--"

Just then, Zoey reappeared. Smashing through the wall of archiving boxes like a yoked-out Kool-Aid Man with tits and shocking the hell out of everyone.

'RAAAARRR!!" The upscaled brunette sent cardboard and paperwork flying, stomping about and knocking the few remaining stacks over with a joyful expression on her adorable face.

She was clearly having the time of her life, living out some kind of nerdy kaiju fantasy in the middle of a workplace orgy.

The only person not surprised appeared to be Sadie, the unflappable businesswoman woman radiated tranquil control amid the typhoon of raunchy chaos as she unlaced the ribbons of Tammy's satin dress and let it fall away.

She revealed a pale, petite vision of flawless flesh and smooth lines with a pair of milky jugs that belonged to a woman twice the spunky Asian's size smooshed together by a brocaded bustier of darkest velvet.

"Ah, there you are, slut." She said coolly. "Be a dear and hold onto Tammy for me. The poor girl has gone weak at the knees over our Samuel. I can tell you from experience that he has that effect on women."

"Um, sure?" Zoey sounded uncertain, her voice lilting and girlish as she stepped up to support her skewered co-worker, then looked down. "Oh, wow! Yeah... uh, okay."

"Good girl." Sadie delivered a resounding slap to her toned asscheek, which made Zoey moan and shiver with arousal. "Momma needs to attend to her hunky boy."

Sam's heart thundered in his chest as she strutted towards him. Black leather gleamed under the fluorescent lighting, coating a body built for original sin balanced on precarious knife heels with full, milky knockers swaying. A devilish grin graced her ruby lips.

He resumed pumping into Claire and Tammy with renewed intensity as she drew up to his side. His hazel eyes locked on her seductive form like a targeting system. With startling flexibility, Sadie lifted a knee to her exposed chest, sliding the toe of one boot onto the edge beside Sam and--with the easy balance of a world-class acrobat--lifted herself by that barest foothold to stand on the desk next to him.

"You asked about your new role in our company, Sweetie?" She hummed sweetly, running her sharp nails through his ashen hair. "We'll be marketing breeding services, of course. I expect a Herculean stud like you will be in high demand once the initial madness settles down and the inevitable hierarchies are established."

Tammy began to wail out bone-shaking ecstasy in Zoey's supportive arms as Sam crammed a few extra inches through Claire's jostling cleavage, along her attentive tongue, directly into her girlfriend's constricting cunt.

"Fuck, Sammy, yes! Give it to me... aaah~! Rail me. Reshape me. B-bury your gigantic cock in me!"

"Holy shit, that's fucking wild." Sam panted, slamming his hips forward and ravaging the howling redhead's g-spot. That rough cluster of hypersensitive nerves rubbed wondrously against his angry crown, coaxing additional spurts of impregnating seed out of him. "Breeding services, really?

"Of course, Sweetie," Sadie murmured, her tone low and dripping with lust, draping herself over his hunched shoulder. "It's only natural for a female to seek out the strongest and most... fecund male to quicken their wombs with healthy offspring. It's an animal instinct. The Discovery Channel is obsessed with it.

"Right now, women everywhere are screwing the weaker, less worthy men into sexual comas. And what do you think those poor, unsatisfied souls will do when the buck they are riding runs out of steam? They'll go hunting for a blue ribbon bronco like you to fuck them pregnant on that majestic horse-cock of yours."

"They--they will?" Sam's mind was whirling with possibilities, his heavy balls bubbling like two cauldrons as he plundered Claire's bountiful melons and Tammy's tiny snatch simultaneously. "Shit, and there's a feasible business somewhere in all that?"

The slobbering blonde's exquisite face was a drenched mess of mixed juices. Her carefully applied makeup was ruined, and she was leaving lipstick marks on his pummeling pole as her bodacious fuckdoll body writhed in lurid excitement under him.

"Certainly. They are already roaming the streets outside this building." Sadie moaned, pushing her perfect, milk-laden breasts into Sam's face until his lips locked around a flowing nipple. "Herds of sexy, cum-starved beauties, dressing like cheap skanks, on the prowl for any stiff prick available. Mmmm... I love it when you drink from me, Sweetie--but those common tramps won't get a taste of Momma's big boy. No, not them.