Crunch Time - Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only the wealthiest, most gorgeous, and most deserving ladies will earn the privilege of bearing your children. They will fight for the chance to pay through the nose once they catch a glimpse of the babymaking weapon you are packing."

"Jeezus, I'm about to blow," Sam mumbled around a mouthful of creamy tit. "Brace yourself, Tams, here comes the motherload!"

"Yes, Sammy, give it to me!" Tammy's glassy almond eyes crossed, and her drooling tongue lolled from one side of her pretty mouth. Her doll-like face contorted with brainless bliss. "I need to feel it sooo~ fucking bad!"

"Oh gosh, Tammy..." Zoey gasped, hugging her firmly in powerful arms and wriggling her wide hips. "I can see Sam's yummy dick, like, totally bulging out your little belly with every thrust."

"Let her have it all, Sweetie. Bloat her womb with your life-giving seed." Sadie groaned, grinding against him. "Turn Tammy into a knocked-up display model of your virility. Living, pregnant proof of your potent masculinity."

Sam couldn't hold back any longer. Didn't want to either. As the crowd of single-minded nymphets bombarded every sense with their wanton desires.

Claire's pillowy breasts and Tammy's constricting cunt kneaded his riotous rigidity, heavenly soft and hellishly tight at the same time. The smell of pungent sex fogged the room and steamed up the windows. The taste of Sadie's sweet lactating in his mouth, followed by the firm press of her ruby lips when she kissed him passionately, pushed Sam over the edge, and he erupted to a symphony of hot feminine moans.

He grunted like a rutting beast as bolts of euphoria burst inside him, electrifying his pleasure centers and pouring back out in a stormy surge of creamy cum.

"Ayeeee~! Yes, Sammy, I'm cuuuumming!" Tammy wailed, rattling like a jitterbug in Zoey's iron embrace. "I ca-can't stop cumming!"

The hulking Amazon went slack-jawed as she watched the diminutive redhead's smooth belly swell and distend from the superhuman quantity of seed Sam released. Saliva drooped from her lower lip when the seal finally broke, and Claire's grinning face was bathed torrent of mingled love juices.

"Gloorp!" Claire gurgled ecstatically, opening her mouth wide to catch the gloppy overflow as she vibrated through her own spasmodic climax. "More... pwease, more."

When Sam thought Tammy couldn't take another drop without popping like a cum-inflated balloon, he pulled out and painted the gyrating blonde bimbo's slender neck and ginormous, wobbling rack with the last few blasts of excessive ejaculate.

She was basically plastered to the desk under a thick layer of sticky spunk, mewling like a happy kitten, and he was still harder than titanium...

"That's Momma's good, good boy." Sadie finally broke their tongue-fuelled kiss to nuzzle at Sam's stubbly chin. "Always up for a challenge and ready for more. Since Claire was so wonderfully accommodating--such an obedient slut--don't you think she has earned a reward too? Another pregnant belly in the office would only reinforce the message we want potential breeding clients to receive."

"How about three?" He said, flicking a meaningful glance down towards her own trim tummy. "It wouldn't be right for my gorgeous harem queen to fall behind in the baby count."

Sadie snarled in primal arousal and tugged back Sam's ashen hair so she could nip at his bullish neck.

"Who says I'm not already, Sweetie?" She hummed, grabbing him by the base and guiding him down Claire's languishing torso. "You dumped a gallon of virile seed in Momma's womb last night. There's no way I'm not knocked up."

He shuffled backward on his knees until he was between the luscious bimbo's extended legs, threw her pink cowgirl boots over his shoulders, and let Sadie position his angry tip at Claire's sopping entrance.

"Golly, but this is all, like, totally hot." Zoey giggled, still hugging Tammy's limp, blissed-out body as the mature minx fed his ridiculous length into the basted blonde's plump pussy. "I'm going to take Tams and... um, get some filing done."

"You know you can stay, right?" Sam called after her as she skipped towards the aisles of filing cabinets. "You don't have to hide anymore."

"No, that's okay," Zoey called back, carrying the smaller woman like a beloved stuffed toy. "It's better this way. Take your time."

"Let the little slut go, Sweetie. We know where to find her." Sadie whispered in his ear. Her ebony eyes twinkled as she pushed more of him into Claire's stretching folds. "Momma wants to see you pack another scrumptious load inside this sexy fuckdoll's baby box."

Claire burbled something incomprehensible through her throatful of sticky seed. Still, it didn't sound like a complaint, and the way she began bucking her generous ass back into him sent a clear message.

Sam turned his head to capture one of Sadie's milky teets as he began to move in long, steady strokes. His burgundy-haired queen moaned as he suckled and pressed in closer.

"That's it, Sweetie. Momma adores it when you feed from her breasts. Now drink up and fuck Claire's stupid brains out. Show her what a big, strong man you become."

That wasn't difficult. The mega-titted Barbie was already quivering like a struck tuning fork on his pillaging prick, arching orgasmically with every other thrust, and Sadie's enervating milk only seemed to make him harder.

All other concerns faded away as Sam savored the intoxicating sensation of another convulsing cunt rippling around his width.

This was his life now. Best enjoy these pleasant moments. Smell the roses and shit.

...because he didn't doubt that Sadie had plans, and--as accountants--this was their busiest time of year after all.

________________

Epilogue - Saturday

"Hello? I'm terribly sorry to disturb your breakfast, but I have an appointment."

Zoey looked up blearily from the reception desk, chewing on her fourth double bacon cheeseburger of the morning, and squinted at the newcomer.

Shining waves of autumn-streaked hair framed a feminine face so glamorous it belonged on a billboard. Succulent lips, sharp cheekbones, perfectly plucked brows, and impossibly stunning amber eyes with dense lashes stared back at her with a kindly, patient expression.

"Whaaa--" She gulped down her greasy mouthful before trying again. "Sorry, under what name?"

"Miss Tanner. Deborah Tanner. My friends call me Debbie."

Zoey fumbled at the diary lying open beside a bulging paper bag with a stylized yellow logo in the shape of the letter 'M' on the side. She tried to ignore the tantalizing scent of flame-grilled goodness wafting from it as she ran a finger down the page of badly scrawled handwriting and then checked the time on her phone.

"Umm... is today Saturday?" She blinked in bewilderment. "I didn't know we worked on the weekend."

"You must if you are here, right? Please, be a doll and let your manager know I have arrived."

Deborah held herself tall, radiating polished poise from her ladylike posture like a brilliant gemstone. A strapless lavender cocktail dress snuggled her thin, modelesque figure, with a low princess neckline that barely contained an extraordinarily well-endowed chest and split high on the curve of her hip to drape down between miles of smooth, silky legs capped in glossy white slingback heels.

A wealth of jewelry sparkled on her dainty fingers, wrists, and throat. Glittering carats of diamonds dangled into her ivory cleavage in an eye-catching display of shimmering affluence. She tapped meaningfully at a designer watch on her wrist that probably cost more than most people made in a financial quarter.

"Nah, I'll just show you in. They're, like, always going at it, and Mistress told me to mind the front desk after I got my morning fix." Zoey said, rising to her complete seven feet in height. "She'll know if you're meant to be here or not. She's super smart like that. Love the flashy bling, by the way."

She wore a blue hockey jersey that now acted as an undersized crop top--clinging like a second skin to her gigantified knockers--and a pair of tiny red running shorts that flossed her thick buttcrack like a thong. Otherwise, the rest of her stunning, muscular physique was on show under the fluorescent lighting.

"Bless you for noticing, dear one. I've had a recent windfall in the form of a lucrative divorce settlement." Debbie swept her curtain of chestnut hair back with a sunny smile. "Sucked the cheating bastard's fortune straight out of his puny dick. Passed out seconds after signing the papers, the faithless simp. I should have done it years ago, then found myself a proper man. Can't fathom why I didn't do it sooner."

"Sounds terrible. You're totally hot and deserve better." Zoey empathized, leading the way back to Sadie's office. "I'm supposed to ask, like, how you heard of our elite services for marketing and stuff. It's complicated, and I don't really get it anymore, but that's the job. I'm only in it for the fun parts."

"A girl's got to eat." Debbie agreed and looped a slender arm through the lumbering Amazon's elbow in sisterly solidarity. "I was actually looking for someone I met in passing earlier this week. A striking young man who got off those dreadfully slow elevators on this very floor. Very earnest and polite. A true Southern gentleman.

"When I discovered there was an accounting firm here, it was like a moment of purest serendipity. Just what I needed, given my sudden change in financial circumstances and the possibility of getting reacquainted besides. Tell me, dear one, do you believe in fate?"

"Dunno, is it vegan?" Zoey shrugged and had to bend down to reach the doorknob. The muffled sounds of excited voices and aerobic activity came from the other side. "But I reckon you're talking about Sam. He's the best. Knows how to treat a girl right and cums like a total jizz-cannon."

"Beg pardon?!"

Deborah's indignant squeak was drowned out by a chorus of lewd moans and wet slapping noises as the towering brunette swung the door open.

"Give me another, Sammy! Blast another baby into your bimbo fuckslut's belly and turn me into your personal cocksleeve!"

"Goddamn it, Claire, you insatiable whore. Hold onto your fat titties because I'm about to cum again!"

"YesYesYesYesYes!!"

The scene inside the office was shockingly loud and explicit.

Sam was behind the large mahogany desk, naked but for the powder blue sweater vest stretched across his barrel chest, pounding mercilessly into Claire. The voluptuous blonde was decked out in frilly, baby-pink lingerie and a flurry pair of bunny ears she had dug up from god-knows-where. She lay flat on her back, ankles locked behind his pistoning hips, drawing him in deeper as her gargantuan, globular breasts careened madly on her chest with each violent plunge.

Off to one side, Sadie reclined on the sofa in a sheer scarlet lace-top chemise with Tammy's petite yet energetic form kneeling on the carpet, munching face buried between her widespread thighs. The moaning redhead wore nothing but a minuscule g-string, strappy black heels, and an onyx-studded collar, which the burgundy-haired harem queen gripped like a rein to steer her slippery tongue.

"Sorry to intrude, Mistress, but your first appointment is here." Zoey indicated the gawking beauty beside her.

Debbie tottered forward on stumbling feet, her small hands clasped together under her spectacular bosom as though in prayer, wide amber eyes fixed on the muscle-bound hunk plowing his blonde co-worker into a wailing fuck-puddle.

"My goodness, is that Sam? I recognize the parted hair and sweater vest. He is... magnificent." She breathed out the final word in hushed reverence, knees trembling as her captivating face flushed. "Utterly resplendent."

"Thank you, Zoey, and welcome, Miss Tanner." Sadie said, releasing Tammy's collar and straightening herself on the couch. Her tone and posture were completely professional as though rampant office fornication were simply part of an average workday."May I offer you a tea or coffee? Please make yourself comfortable wherever you like."

She had to speak up to be heard over the grunting and squealing. Debbie didn't reply at first, seemingly mesmerized by the pornographic showing, before eventually shaking her head and turning to face Sadie.

"Heavens, but I am glad I arrived early. How long can he maintain that level of... performance?" She asked with an astonished expression. "Once word gets out--"

"Ah, I see we have you penciled in for a bookkeeping consultation." Sadie had her phone in hand and adjusted her glasses as she checked the device. "Chandler Accounting would, of course, be happy to help organize your finances, unless there are... other, more personalized services you are interested in engaging?" She quirked a suggestive eyebrow." And to answer your question: endlessly. We are yet to discover the limit of Samuel's stamina and, shall we say... fortitude."

"Oh gawd, Sammy! Don't stop fucking me like that!" Claire howled, jerking and clawing at her ricochetting tits. "I need to feel you explode inside me again. Breed your bimbo fuckdoll on that huge, hunky dick!"

"Here it comes, you amazing whore!"

Debbie collapsed on the cushions beside Sadie with a damp squish, her delicate fingers immediately sliding under her elegant silk gown to sink into moist, thrumming flesh and leaning against the burgundy-haired businesswoman for support.

Sam's prodigious physique seized in a full-body spasm as he roared, visibly cumming in the gravid blonde's shuddering body. The smell of their pungent sex fumigated the room, making Debbie twitch and moan. Then a small hand pressed over her own, pushing deep into her clenching pussy.

"Could I tempt you with our latest range of new services, Miss Tanner?" Sadie purred into her ear, nimble digits delving and teasing. "Our Samuel has a few... openings he is available to fill at the moment, though I anticipate those will be in high demand very soon. Best to stake a claim earlier rather than later, don't you think?"

"Ye-Yes... Oh my!"

Zoey smiled happily as Debbie panted and shivered next to her Mistress. She looked over to where Sam was blowing the last of his load onto Claire's cum-stuffed tummy and immense chest. Tammy was already crawling onto the desk to lick and slurp her girlfriend clean. Her tight butt waved invitingly at the permanently primed stud.

It was so nice to see them getting along so well.

"You alright there, Zee?" He asked, sounding sincere and giving the proffered ass a crisp smack, earning a giggle from the sex-addled couple. "Not getting too bored manning the front desk? I could send one of these two out to keep you company if you are."

"Boo!"

"No fair, Sammy."

"Nah, It's okay, Sam." Zoey grinned and played with her long chocolate tresses. "I like to sit out there and diddle myself while listening to you guys. That's more my speed, and umm... I've never been one for crowds. Just save some for my lunch, 'kay?"

"I can definitely do that for my favorite little slut."

Zoey blushed and quickly nodded. Debbie was moaning on Sadie's fingers and trying to sign a document at the same time when she turned to leave.

"--and we're done. Congratulations, Miss Tanner, on becoming the first client of Chandler Breeding Enterprises. Come here, Samuel. Momma's got her all warmed up for you."

"Thanks, Sadie. It was Deborah, right? We met in the elevator a few days back..."

The conversation was soon muted when Zoey closed the door and skipped back to her post at reception. Kicking her bare, size eleven feet up on the desk, the voluptuous Amazon spread her powerful thighs and cocked an ear back towards the office.

It wouldn't be long before the sordid clamor of raucous sex filled the air. Zoey sighed in contentment, running a hand down her washboard abdominals into her undersized running shorts and gently began to strum.

She had a busy day ahead of her, but like their harem Mistress always said, when you love your job, it doesn't feel like working.

...and with a totally delicious super-stud like Sam to attract rich, sexy clients. Zoey suspected they were all going to be very busy indeed.

________________

THE END

Thanks for reading. If you liked it, let me know what you thought in the comments. Otherwise, cheers and happy reading!