Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 12

Story Info
Dinah gets gangbanged by lagomorphs, then has to save them!
10.5k words
4.78
8.2k
8

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 07/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any connection to real events or people, past or present, is coincidental. All characters of this story are age 18 or older.

Warning! This chapter contains: non-consent, impregnation, anthro (rabbit men), gangbang, kidnap, cunnilingus, titjob, handjob, blowjob, creampie, analingus, anal, an egregious amount of cuddling, and like a ten-way with a single woman. THERE IS ALSO SOME BLOOD AND GORE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

***

Dinah Miller didn't know what she had done to deserve her fate. One day she had been taking a bath in an oasis paradise. The next she had been taken captive by over a dozen rabbit-men. They had first shown up when she was drying off. They were white, fluffy, and rather cute. They had offered Dinah some fruit, which she took. Dinah's superior told her they were called lagomorphs, and they were harmless. That was apparently incredibly wrong. Then again, maybe it was Dinah's mistake trusting "Crazy" Eliza. The rabbit-men returned, knocked Dinah out, and ran back to their cave. Ever since then, all these monsters used her body, over and over. They all came inside of her, everywhere they could. It wasn't really a surprise then, what was probably months later, that her stomach began growing.

Ever since the rabbit-men had captured Dinah, they never left her alone. A few of them went out each day to gather food and water, but enough of them to subdue her always stayed. She tried escaping a few times, to no avail. It was difficult to tell time in the cave, but she got the sense that it had been weeks. Her army had left her behind, and likely already met their doom. She couldn't get away, and she wasn't going to be rescued. In the end, she gave up. She let the lagomorphs groom her, feed her, and pile onto her. She no longer cared.

Even at night, Dinah was watched over by them. They had taken her clothes from her before she came, so she was always naked. Often at night, what she assumed was night anyway, the cold got to be unbearable. This was one of the few times she was glad that the lagomorphs were there. They would all crawl on top of her to keep her warm. Since there were so many of them, and they weren't all that heavy, it felt like a heavy blanket. It was the only joy she currently had, as Dinah could actually sleep comfortably.

During one of these nights, she woke up early. She pried her eyes open to see the same things she had for a hellish eternity: the cave ceiling studded with blue, glowing crystals. The faint light was the only reason she could see at all. As she turned her head she saw that one of them was lying beside her head. She found it odd, as he wasn't on her or against her. He was off to the side, and he was just...staring.

The whole time Dinah had been underground, she never really bothered to learn the differences between any of the rabbit-men. They were just things that took care of her and used her. It was the first time she noticed one from the others. He was the smallest of all of them, which was really saying something, considering the others were two feet tall, and their boss was three feet. What most struck Dinah, however, were his eyes. All the other lagomorph's were pale blue. His were two-tone, one green and one blue. He was staring at her intently, his gaze flicking between her short, dark hair and green eyes. There was something in his eyes, something Dinah hadn't noticed before. It wasn't lust. It was almost as if he was...admiring her. It was something the human wasn't used to.

Like most of the crusaders, Dinah was an orphan who grew up in the church. She had been taught by the nuns to be a silent, good little girl. She was to follow the rules at all times and keep herself plain. Apart from being athletically gifted (which was why they made her a soldier), she had been largely looked over her whole life. Being assigned to the same battalion as Captain Talia, probably the most beautiful girl in the kingdom, probably didn't help her being any less invisible. No one had ever looked at her like this.

Maybe she was bored, maybe she found the situation awkward, but Dinah began to hum. She gave a few bars of an old hymn she knew. Much to her surprise, the rabbit-man hummed back. It was strange, but it was also the only positive interaction she had with a lagomorph so far. They kept humming back and forth while all the others slept. They never broke eye contact as their strange interaction continued. When it finally stopped, the rabbit-man grinned, clearly enjoying himself. Dinah couldn't help but smile a little too. The lagomorph shuffled forward so he could be near her face. He gently kissed her and rubbed his cheek against hers. That was when Dinah's mind clicked.

The first time the rabbit-men used her body there was one that kissed her gently and deeply. It had been with so much passion that it completely overwhelmed her. All the others were teasing her entire body, so she hadn't noticed at the time. This was the one that given her that kiss. The lagomorph smiled again, snuggling against her head and looking satisfied.

Dinah sighed, feeling a little better. Maybe this one wasn't as bad as the others. Because he was the smallest, he had probably been looked over or bullied. He had finally found someone who didn't just see him that way, namely Dinah. That was why he was looked at her with joy and longing, why he kissed her so tenderly. He didn't care that all the others used her, or that she wasn't the prettiest woman in the unit, or that she was supposed to be that quiet, nice girl. He just wanted to love her. It was kind of cute, if she put aside the whole kidnapping and used as breeding mare kind of thing. Besides, it was probably the biggest one, the Boss she called him, who was in charge and gave the orders. She decided to call the one that liked her "Tiny." With her stomach getting bigger at a faster rate than would be normal for a human she was probably going to need some friends before the birth. Maybe they would let her go afterwards, although she doubted it. If only they had found a lagomorph female and not her. Well, she couldn't wish her way out of the situation. She slowly settled back into sleep, with Tiny cuddling her.

*

The next day, everything went along as all the previous of her captivity. The rabbits fed her, groomed her, and cleaned up after her. They were nothing if not thorough. Their service, however, did not come without a price. At what Dinah assumed was night, all of them gathered around her, being led by the biggest she called the Boss. Dinah groaned, but at this point didn't resist. They all ganged up on her.

Two of them descended onto her breasts, which had already begun to grow in size thanks to her pregnancy. They wrapped their mouths around her nipples and began suckling. Even Dinah had to admit they were good at it. Their tongues gently lapped on her peaks as their lips sucked at her flesh. A few of the other monsters grabbed her hips and lifted them. One of them wiggled under her body, spread her butt cheeks apart, and buried his face between them. He extended his tongue and began massaging it against her back hole. The Boss shoved his face between her thighs and began teasing her pussy. Despite her frustration, their sexual skills won her body over. Her back hole began to relax, her slit drooled with fluids, and her nipples hardened. She began biting her lip and moaning. This was only the beginning, and it would likely go on for hours.

Dinah could feel the tongue in at her anus pierce inside of her. She gasped and shivered. The rabbit-man's muscle wiggled around her insides, getting them to relax while also bringing her a perverse pleasure. Perhaps sensing what was happening, the Boss did the same, probing into her canal. Attacked from both sides, Dinah's hips trembled as sparks of pleasure went across her body. The two at her breasts began pulling at her nipples, increasing her sensations.

"Dammit!" Dinah shouted, frustrated. She was helpless against their assault. "Why do you guys keep doing this? I'm already pregna...!" Before she could finish, another one of the lagomorphs pressed his face into hers and mashed their lips together. It wasn't Tiny, and she could tell by how rough he was being. He practically assaulted her mouth with his tongue, silencing her by only letting her moan against him. As if on cue, all of the rabbit-men increased their efforts. The ones at her breasts sank their teeth gently onto her nipples and twisted them. The two at her pussy and ass pressed their faces even deeper. Their probing tongues reached places that made Dinah's toes curl and her head feel numb. The muscled in her ass quivered as her juices flowed freely onto the Boss's face. It was like they were showing her that her complaints meant nothing when she was gyrating in pleasure. The Boss's tongue moved up to her clit. He ran it over the nub, causing it to swell. He began pumping his fingers in and out of her at the same time. It was working well, as waves of blissful sparks washed over again and again. She began bucking her hips against them, her fingers clawing at the cave floor. The orgasmic bliss increased until she couldn't take it anymore.

Dinah arched her back and forced her hips against the Boss's face. Her juices flooded out and splashed against him. The rabbit-man lowered his mouth and began sucking, drinking up. Dinah's feet kicked at the air with each quivering blast of pleasure. She shrieked against the one with his tongue in her mouth. The rabbit-men continued to tantalize her, making her orgasm go on and on. This happened every day. They toyed with her until her body was shaking with bliss and her brain felt like mush. After an eternity, her peak subsided. The rabbit-man at her mouth finally pulled away, allowing her to breath. Dinah knew this was far from the end and tried to recover as much as she could. The lagomorphs, as usual, didn't give her any time.

With their combined efforts, they moved her into a sitting position. The Boss wiggled beneath her, as he always got first pick. Another sidled up behind her to her ass. A third grabbed her head and moved it towards his crotch.

"If you could just give me a minu...!" Before she could complain, the Boss shoved the length of his dick inside of her in a single thrust. Dinah let out a shriek, which caused her to open her mouth wide. The one that had grabbed her head shoved his own length past her lips and into her throat. Another shaft lined up with her ass, which was still wet and loose from the earlier teasing. This lagomorph was at least nice enough to go slower, popping the head of his dick inside and slowly pushing himself forward. Before she could react, there were three rods inside of her, her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. Two other rabbit-men held her hips off the ground. This allowed the Boss and the one in her ass to freely pump their hips, which they quickly did. The one holding her head began pulling her back and forth. They all moved in unison. One moment she was completely full, the next completely empty. Every time they slammed inside of her, a hail of hot sparks shot up her body. It was the same pleasure from before that left her helpless.

Dinah could feel two more of the rabbit-men grab her hands and put them around their shafts. Realizing it was useless, she wrapped her fingers around them and pumped. She could feel and hear the lagomorph's balls slap against her body, her hips, her butt cheeks, her chin, even her hands. Their lust overwhelmed Dinah and her eyes rolled into her head. She could feel the thrusts into her pussy and ass start to become erratic, the rabbit-men reaching their limit. The one at her head held her in place and began thrusting his hips, his dick ravaging her mouth. The lagomorphs who had a hold of her hands began to speed up, trying to reach their own peaks. All of the frantic, desperate movements only made Dinah's body go mad. The heat inside of her relentlessly grew, not giving her even a moment's reprieve. She gasped through her nose as her body shook all over. Suddenly, as if it were planned, all of the rabbit-men thrust deep inside of her at once. It was too much for the crusader. She shrieked against the shaft inside of her mouth as her back arched. Both her pussy and ass clenched as waves of orgasmic bliss washed over her. She gyrated and quivered against the lagomorphs, subconsciously trying to make it last longer. Her fluids gushed and soaked the monster beneath her. The constant thrusting of all of them made her orgasm seem to last forever.

As the pleasure began to subside and the stars in her eyes faded, Dinah could hear the soft, high-pitch cries of the men around her. A moment later, their hot seed began bursting out of them. She could feel their semen gush into her pussy and ass. Her mouth filled with jizz as the one at her face ground his hips against her, pushing into her throat. Her hands were suddenly soaked and dripping as she gripped their throbbing cocks. For a few moments, she struggled to breathe until Dinah pulled her mouth away. The rabbit-man continued to squirt, however. Gushes of his semen coated her face as Dinah coughed and the seed in her mouth dribbled out. She quite literally almost drowned in their lust. The ones at her pussy and ass pulled themselves free, their semen quickly bursting out of her holes after them. Dinah caught her breath as quickly as she could. She knew this was far from over. There were more of them, and they could go more than once. As more of them descended on her, however, she had a moment of clarity.

The largest rabbit-men always got to go first. It was apparently their pecking order. The others remained outside of the circle, rubbing themselves and waiting their turn. As one of the lagomorphs approached her lips with his shaft, she saw one of these smaller monsters a little way away. It was Tiny, easily identifiable from his odd eyes. He was clearly going to be one of the last. He would probably get to be with her when all of the others already had multiple turns. She would be exhausted, unable to really respond. For a split second, that seemed incredibly unfair. He may have been the smallest, but he was clearly the nicest.

Dinah didn't know what possessed her, but she abruptly shoved the one heading towards her face aside. She crawled forward, pushing her way through several confused monsters. Likely because they hadn't been expecting it, they just let her. She approached the stunned Tiny and grabbed him. She quickly lowered her lips and engulfed his shaft into her mouth. The lagomorph gasped and trembled, quickly digging his paws into her hair. All of the other rabbit-men stared at them, clearly confused. Should they allow that? It wasn't like she was trying to stop them. Ultimately a few of them shrugged and reached out to grab her. Dinah was flipped onto her back. She kept her hold of Tiny, letting him sit on her chest and keep his shaft in her mouth. Two other lagomorphs spread her legs and pushed their way between them, one on top and one on bottom. Another seized her breasts, increased in size thanks to her pregnancy, and pushed them together. In a second, Dinah's lower half was pierced from both sides and another dick stabbed through the flesh of her breasts. She moaned but focused on the one she cared about.

Dina bobbed her head up and down on her favorite lagomorph, earning a grateful moan from him. Although her whole body was crawling with pleasure, the sounds of tiny's voice brought her the most satisfaction. She pulled her mouth off and stuck out her tongue, swirling around the head of his dick. The rabbit-man began trembling. His small hands grabbed her head, where his fingers kneaded her hair. Unlike all of the others, he was incredibly gentle. Dinah began running her tongue up and down his length, coating it in her spit. She returned to the tip and wrapped her lips around it. As her hand pumped the wet shaft, she sucked and licked at the head. Tiny began to tremble, clearly enjoying himself. His hips pumped softly. He was holding himself back, not wanting to treat her roughly. Seeing this, Dinah could feel something warm inside of her, and it wasn't just the other lagomorphs ravaging her. Tiny was being so sweet, and he deserved a reward. She grabbed his hips and began moving them herself. Tiny yelped as she pumped her head back and forth in concert with her hands. As his dick ravaged her mouth, she gyrated her head side to side, adding to his pleasure. It was clear he wasn't going to last long. His crotch slapped against her face loudly several times before he cried out. He hugged her head and for the first time, thrust his hips hard. After a few throbs, his seed gushed out. Dinah gulped it down as it squirted out, earning grateful moans from Tiny as his body quivered. The crusader tried as hard as she could to make it last longer, licking at his urethra to draw it all out of him.

When Tiny was finished, Dinah let his dick to pop free. She continued to pump with her hand, making sure it was still hard. She didn't need to bother, he was still rock-hard. Dinah could feel the other lagomorphs around her start to increase their thrusts and moans. The one at her breasts broke first, soaking her breasts in his sticky cum. The two at her lower body orgasmed shortly after, filling her with even more spunk. Both of her holes were already full, and they overflowed with seed. The other lagomorphs pulled away with more of them crowding around. Dinah had other ideas.

The human abruptly popped into a seated position. Tiny's eyes widened as he was lowered to the ground and Dinah hovered over him. She grabbed his shaft and aimed it at her dripping folds. It likely wasn't his turn, but Tiny was more than happy to take advantage. He reached up and grabbed her hips, his fingers digging into her skin. Ignoring the other lagomorphs, Dinah lowered herself onto him. Tiny groaned as her insides, slick with the other's semen, easily sucked him inside. He didn't care that she had been used by the others already. In fact, he looked joyful that he got to be with her at all. Dinah began pumping her hips on her own, riding him. Her whole body bounced and rippled, her growing breasts, her expanding stomach, and even her ass. She could see that Tiny was gazing her up and down with hungry eyes, clearly excited. As Dinah continued to thrust her hips, Tiny jerked himself upward. Like they had before with her mouth, the two of them matched each other, enjoying every moment of it. Dinah could feel the pleasurable tingling, more intense than before. As their hips slapped together, her juices and the other's semen drooled out of her and smeared all over Tiny's shaft. This only increased the rabbit-man's pleasure, and he increased his pace, his balls slapping against her ass. Dinah began gasping with each movement of her hips. An orgasm, bigger than the ones before, began blooming inside of her. She gyrated her hips around as Tiny pounded into her, trying to reach his own peak. Finally, Dinah cried out and threw her head back. She shook and shuddered as her orgasm exploded out of her. Her mind whited out as her body bucked on him. Every nerve in her body tingled with pleasure, and she gratefully drowned in it. A powerful gush of fluids, cascaded out of her, soaking Tiny's dick. Her insides clenched and trembled, milking his rod. The rabbit-man couldn't take it anymore. He thrust his dick deep inside her orgasmic canal and burst. It only added to huge amount already flowing out of her, creating a growing puddle beneath them both. Over and over, they bucked against each other, trying to make it last forever.

Despite their attempts to prolong it, their bliss subsided. Dinah collapsed on top of Tiny, both gasping for air. Dinah lifted her head so they could gaze into each other's eyes. After a moment, the lagomorph smiled sweetly, clearly happy with what she did. Dinah returned his grin, leaning forward and pressing their lips together. Rather than be disgusted that her face was dripping, and her mouth was coated in semen, Tiny actively returned her affection. Their lips cavorted and their tongues danced, lovingly. During this entire scene, the other rabbit-men were glancing at each other, clearly confused. Somehow, Dinah had taken control of the situation and soloed only a single one of them. At first the rest were confused, and then they were fascinated. So far, Dinah had felt pleasure and orgasmed, but only because they made her. Watching her enjoy herself and willingly have sex with one of them was a new sight. When the two of them finished and were making out with each other, the lagomorphs turned to one another, as if asking what to do. Their throbbing erections won out in the end. They grabbed onto Dinah and pulled her off Tiny. The crusader grumbled, but after her willing orgasm she was exhausted. Tiny was also too tired to do anything, and only whined at her being taken away.