Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinah was laid on her back, her lower body pulled upwards. It was an awkward position, but the rabbit-men held her up so she wouldn't strain herself. Two of them sidled up to both sides of her, one at her pussy and the other at her ass. With their feet on the ground, the two of them thrust into her, easily sliding in her slick holes. The tingling pleasure from before returned as the monsters pumped their hips at the same time, using their powerful feet and hips to ravage her. Dinah moaned weakly, helpless. She could see the one at the front of her body gyrating against her. His small bunny tail wiggled back and forth in happiness as he pleasured himself with her wet, well-used hole. They didn't care. They just used her again and again to sate their own lust. They weren't like Tiny, who actually cared about her. All the same, her body was brought to another orgasm. Her vision narrowed as she gasped for air. The familiar tingling shot through her and exhaustion began to overtake her. She could hear the other lagomorphs groan and even more of their seed shoot into her, pushing Tiny's out and overflowing. Dinah was actually annoyed that was happening. As she finally passed out, she only wished that the others would go away, except for one. They probably continued to use her body afterwards, but she was thankfully unconscious.

*

When Dinah opened her eyes, she got the impression that some time had passed. First, she had been cleaned up and was no longer dripping all over with semen. Second, she was buried under a pile of the rabbit-men, all sleeping. That probably meant it was night. She was sore all over from all the positions she had been bent into. This was her life now. By day she was gangbanged by a bunch of rabbit monsters, by night she was buried under their fluffy bodies.

Dinah turned her head to see that Tiny was beside her head. He was curled up into a ball, snuggling against her face and snoring quietly. She sighed and pressed her cheek against him, unable to move anything else. Tiny roused from his sleep, saw that she was cuddling him, and smiled. He rubbed against her face affectionately. Dinah gave him a kiss on the cheek, to which he replied with a cooing noise.

"Good boy," she whispered. This only made Tiny smile wider.

A split-second later, everything changed. Tiny was the first to move. He stopped snuggling and lifted his head, his ears twitching. His eyes were wide as he stared off into the darkness, clearly alarmed. Dinah stared at him, clearly confused. Then Tiny let out a high-pitch shriek. Abruptly, all of the other rabbit-men woke up, each raising their head and ears. In turn, they let out high-pitch noises, clearly in distress.

Abruptly, Boss hopped up from the pile. He let out a series of noises which Dinah figured was some form of speech. Quickly, all of the rabbit-men hopped off of her and grabbed her. For a moment, Dinah thought they were going to start gang-banging her again, instead they picked her up and held her over their heads. They all then turned and began running through the tunnels, seemingly fleeing.

Dina had never been more confused. Up until now, they hadn't moved her from the single spot she had been living. Now she was being barreled through twists and turns. The only two that didn't have a hold of her were the Boss, who was leading them, and Tiny who brought up the rear. Slowly, Dinah began to hear something. It was a high pitch noise, shriller than the rabbit-men, repeating over and over again. There was also something flapping, as if something with wings. Despite the fact that the rabbit-men were running with incredible speed, the sounds were catching up to them. Dina strained her neck upwards and squinted in the dark. Although the cave was studded with the glowing, blue crystals, the light they gave off was weak. Eventually, however, the noise grew in intensity. Then something took shape out of the dark.

It was huge, larger than even Dinah. It was also white, the same color as the rabbit-men. It was also flying. The crusader's heart began pounding in her throat. The lagomorphs weren't the only monsters in the desert. Whatever was after them terrified the rabbit-men, and they easily outnumbered it. There was only one thought in Dinah's head. She turned towards Tiny, who was still trailing behind.

"I need a sword!" she shouted. Tiny lifted his head and then nodded. A second later, he tore off to the side, heading for a side tunnel. The big thing chasing after them ignored him and continued to follow the pack.

The chase continued for a while longer, the giant white thing right on their heels. Dinah slowly felt a creeping terror seize her gut. She was being carried over the rabbit-men's head. If that thing swooped down on them, it would hit her first. As if to fulfill that fear, the lagomorphs came to an abrupt stop. Several things happened at once. The huge thing following them swooped down. The rabbit-men let out cries as the monster bowled into them. The whole group, including Dinah, was launched forward, and then she realized why the rabbit-men had stopped running. They went careening off a cliff.

For a few seconds, Dinah thought that was the end. She was falling into oblivion, and any moment she was going to splatter onto the ground. Instead, when she hit something solid, it felt kind of soft. Noises echoed around her, like fruits being smashed with a bat. Dinah snapped upright, her heart still pounding. She was now in a huge cavern. There was a single, huge glowing crystal hanging from the ceiling. Because of this large light source, the walls and the floors were covered with vines and leaves. Initially, Dinah thought those plants must have been the soft thing she had landed on. When she gazed down, however, she saw the grim truth.

The human shrieked and scrambled to her feet. The Boss had been underneath her, and he wasn't moving anymore. His spine was now twisted at an odd angle, so Dinah could assume he was dead. In fact, all of the other lagomorphs that had been carrying her were lying in heaps around her. The vines and leaves provided no cushion. Dinah, filled with panic, turned around and around, looking for a way out. She had forgotten that something had been chasing them. Her scream from seeing the dead lagomorphs had reached the monster's ears. The crusader heard a loud thud behind her. Stiff as a board, she slowly turned around.

It was a bat, but unlike any bat Dinah had ever seen. It was twice her size, and its wingspan was nearly ten feet. It stood on all fours, using its wings like arms. It was white, the exact same white as the lagomorphs, with eyes were the same color blue as the rabbit-men as well. Where it chiefly differed from them was its face. It was hideous, with a flat nose and gleaming, white fangs. It opened its mouth and let out a predatory hiss, clearly aiming at her. For a few moments, Dinah just stared with her green eyes, too terrified to move. Then she said the only thing that came to mind.

"What am I being punished?" she asked flatly. The bat let out a roar and leapt forward. Dinah panicked and cringed. She was struck by one of its wings with an amazing amount of force. She tumbled backward and began rolling...

...And she didn't stop. She kept rolling and rolling, suddenly feeling herself going downwards. She kept going until she slammed into the hard floor and let out a grunt. She laid flat bedrock, her limbs pointed out in all directions. She was staring up at the ceiling, finding herself at the bottom of a steep hole. The bat was hovering over the entrance but wasn't coming in. Instead, it was circling around. Dinah didn't think it was possible...but she swore that thing was smiling. Then it was gone, and she was alone again.

As the crusader laid reeling from the pain, she tried to put her thoughts back in order. What just happened? That giant bat attacked the rabbit-men, they tried to flee, they fell down a cliff into a giant room and now...she was stuck in a hole. The way down wasn't straight, it sloped, which would probably explain why she kept rolling. She contemplated climbing out, but the incline was too steep. As opposed to the rest of the cavern, the sides of the hole didn't have any vines on it. In fact, there were scratch marks all over it, as if something had scraped it clean. Did the bat do that? Why would it clear the vines from the sides of this hole but not the rest of the cavern?

Dinah finally sat up, groaning. Her back was killing her, and her distended, pregnant stomach suddenly felt very have. She turned around to gauge where she was, and quickly realized something was wrong. She hadn't noticed it before, but there was a smell, a very unpleasant one. Being a soldier, she recognized it well. It was the scent of death. Dinah squinted into the dark. There was only a narrow beam of blue light coming from the entrance of the hole, the rest of the pit was in shadow. The longer Dinah stared, the more convinced she became that something was moving in the blackness. Without warning, something emerged from the dark.

Initially, the crusader jumped a little in surprise. A white, rabbit face peeked out, sniffing at the ground. It was a lagomorph...but different from the ones she had seen. It continued to smell near her and slowly got closer, giving her a better look. It was bigger than her kidnappers, probably four feet tall. On top of that, the ears were longer, and the eyes somewhat softer. It went up to her and sniffed her skin. It then began rubbing its cheek against her. That was when Dinah's brain clicked.

This was a female lagomorph! Their larger size probably explained why the males were so good at having sex with people that were bigger than them. This rabbit-woman had been hiding until she smelled the scent of the rabbit-men on her. Come to think of it, Dinah could remember Crazy Eliza mention that female lagomorphs had larger ears, too. A little stunned, Dinah reached up and began petting the female, the thing that got her in trouble in the first place. The lagomorph seemed to relax, however. Then three more figures moved in the dark. Dinah's eyes widened to see that these were females as well. The crusader got on her hands and knees and leaned into the shadows, squinting again. She discovered, in fact, there were well over a dozen. The closer Dinah got, however, the stronger the scent of death became. The crusader gulped and crawled closer. The deeper she got into the shadows, the more her eyes adjusted. The more she saw, the more her stomach turned.

Not all of the twelve were alive. Some of them were clearly dead, and a few were decaying. Maybe seven of them were still breathing. They were all emaciated, and one of them wasn't moving. When she seen enough, Dinah crawled back out of the dark, and tried to put some distance between her and the bodies. The one that was still healthy followed her, sitting beside her.

Dinah sat for a long time in silence, trying to think. What were all the women lagomorphs doing here? Did that bat chase them here, like it did to her? Why only the females? Dinah gazed up at the blue light, trying to put it all together. The bat monster had smiled at her when she fell down this hole. It enjoyed putting her here. Did it enjoy putting the other lagomorphs in here? It was the same color as the rabbit-people, and the rabbit-people were smarter than the average monster. Come to think of it, the blue eyes all of these monsters shared were the same color as the glowing crystals that were everywhere. For them to glow like that, they had to be full of magic. Maybe the magic from those things made the monsters smarter.

Dinah gasped and her eyes widened. That was it! That bat thing rounded up the female lagomorphs. The males couldn't fight that thing. So instead, they went out to find more, where they found Dinah. Why would the bat do this? It had no reason to. Then again, becoming more intelligent didn't make someone moral, it just made them smarter. It could be that the bat monster was just sadistic and malevolent. Maybe it enjoyed watching the rabbit-women slowly die. It would explain why it cleared the vines away from the walls. It didn't want them to climb and escape. Now Dinah was caught in the same trap. The crusader began to feel the weight of her situation press down on her. She was trapped in a place without food and water alongside rotting corpses. Even worse, she was pregnant. The probably multiple children would drain even more of her body's reserves, making her die faster. Dinah sighed, realizing her situation continually got worse.

As the crusader mulled her terrible fate, she gazed up at the entrance to the pit. Just as she did, something appeared from the edge. It had two erect ears, smaller than the females around Dinah. Her eyes lit up as her eyes adjusted to the light and her heart leapt.

"Tiny!" she cried. The rabbit-man smiled and let out a high-pitch yip. He briefly disappeared, and then returned, holding something above his head. It was blade, albeit an old one that had rust on it in several places.

"You found me a sword! Good boy!"

Tiny gave a shy little smile, and Dinah could hear his foot tapping against the floor. He was clearly happy with the praise she was giving him. Dinah gazed around for a moment, as if reminding herself of her situation.

"The rabbit-women are down here! The bat was keeping them trapped here."

The monsters around her feet stretched upwards, peeking as high as she could. When Tiny spotted them, his ears perked up, clearly surprised. Dinah tried to think quickly. Tiny was here, but he was at the top of the pit. The tunnel into the pit was too steep, and there was no telling when that bat would be back. They needed to find a way to get out. That was when it dawned on her.

"Hey! We all need to get out of here. Those vines that are growing everywhere, can you make a rope with them?" Dinah, not sure just how much speech the rabbit-men understood, also mimed what she was saying. "Find some thick ones, tie them together, and then wrap them around something heavy like a rock. Understand?"

For a moment, Tiny appeared a little confused. After watching her movements for a few moments, however, his eyes brightened and he nodded. He set the sword to the side and disappeared. Dinah could hear the sound of something being ripped off the ground. Dinah let out a sigh of relief. At least there was hope now. Provided that bat didn't come back, there was a chance. If it did...

Dinah felt her stomach turn over. If it did, there wasn't anything she could do. She could only hope and pray Tiny could finish the rope before the bat returned to its grim prison.

As time ticked on, Tiny occasionally returned and dangled the growing rope down, measuring how close he was. It took a lot longer than Dinah would have liked, but finally it reached the floor. Dinah gave the rope a few test tugs and found that it was solid. He had followed instructions.

Just as Dinah was about to put her feet on the steep wall and begin climbing, something grabbed her foot. She turned to see that a rabbit-woman was holding onto her, her eyes wide and pleading. Even worse, the ones that were thinner and weaker were crawling out of the dark, looking equally as pitiful. They were all too weak to pull themselves up. They were going to need help if they were going to escape. Dinah groaned and slouched. There were seven of them! Even if she managed to carry them all up one-by-one, how was she supposed to care for them?

That was when another thought dawned on Dinah. Maybe their species worked like a reverse harem of sorts, one female and several males. If the bat kidnapped twelve women, that would stand to reason that there were at least twelve groups of rabbit-men in these caves.

"Tiny!" she shouted to the entrance of the pit. "Are there more rabbit-men down here? More groups like yours...was?"

Tiny quickly nodded, seemingly not bothered that the rest of his comrades were dead.

"Well, there are seven females down here. They're going to need people to take care of them." Dinah sighed again, knowing what she was going to have to ask. They didn't have time to waste, which meant she couldn't wait for help in climbing out of here. "Can you go get the others? I'll...ugh...I'll carry these girls up. Just have the others ready when I'm done, okay? They can carry them away and we can get out of here and away from that bat."

Tiny nodded again and, just like he had with all of her instructions, he was gone, skittering away into the caves to find the others. Dinah turned towards the rabbit-women gathering around her, who were looking hopeful for once.

"One at a time girls, okay?" Dinah said. "This is going to fun!"

I was, in fact, not fun. Only one of them was healthy enough to actually help Dinah climb up the almost sheer rock face. The next five were thin, frail, and weak. Dinah had to pull her own weight while a lagomorph clung to her body. On top of that, Dinah had spent most her time in captivity just lying around, and she was even heavier thanks to her pregnant stomach. In short, it was hell, and she quickly became exhausted. Even worse, the final one, the one that Dinah wasn't even sure was conscious, couldn't hold onto anything. Dinah had to lay the limp monster on her chest and hauled her up and out of the hole.

The moment the crusader finally reached the top, she practically threw the half-dead lagomorph off of her and collapsed onto the ground. She groaned and gasped loudly and dramatically, her large stomach heaving. Every muscle in her body was screaming and her lungs were burning. She hoped she never saw a bat, a cave, or a hole in the ground ever again.

When she could finally breathe like a normal human being, Dinah noticed that there were furry bodies all around her. The rabbit-women had gathered around her, nuzzling her affectionately, showing their gratitude. Dinah sat up, still sweating and panting.

"Yeah, okay, thanks girls," she said. "Give me some space though, I'm hot." They thankfully backed off. Dinah wiped the sweat from her face and looked around. Tiny still wasn't back yet. Either this cave system was huge, or the other lagomorphs were reluctant to come. Both were believable at this point. Most of the rabbit-women didn't look like they could walk very far. They didn't really have any other option but to wait.

That was when one of the lagomorph's popped up, her ears standing straight up. She let out a high-pitch chirp, one that Dinah unfortunately recognized. All of the others quickly followed suit, sitting up and all repeating the same call. It was the exact same one Dinah heard Tiny's pack make just before...

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Dinah screamed. She turned and scrambled on all fours back to the pit. It was where Tiny had put the sword. She grabbed it before grimacing. It was far rustier than she thought. It had clearly been down in the caves for quite some time. She put some distance between her and the pit before trying to get to her feet. Unfortunately, her legs were quaking. She was completely exhausted from hauling up all the lagomorphs, for all the good it did her.

"Oh goddess...why are you doing this to me?" Dinah whined. A second later there was a thud off to her side. She stumbled backwards, almost fall over. She turned and pointed the rotting blade forward. The bat was on the ground, baring its fangs and hissing. It looked pissed. The rabbit-women were huddling together a distance away, trembling in terror and unable to do anything. Dinah was on her own.

Before Dinah could complain to her deity more, the bat lunged. Dinah yelped and let herself fall backwards, trying to avoid it. She flung her sword through the air, hoping to hit something. She heard a slicing noise and a horrific shriek that hurt her ears. She scrambled to her feet, desperately searching for the monster. It was a short distance away, its wings spread. The crusader could see that it was sniffing along one of its arms. In her desperation, Dinah had cut the flesh open on one of the wings, splitting it apart. It looked as if the bat would struggle to fly, at least. The monster turned back to Dinah, snarling in a way that made the hairs on Dinah's neck stand up. It was even angrier now.