Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 13

Story Info
A doll sorcerer's greatest creation...with TENTACLES!
7.1k words
4.65
5.9k
7

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 07/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any connection to real events or people, past or present, is coincidental. All characters of this story are age 18 or older.

This chapter contains: Tentacles, drugs, mind control, body control, orgasm denial, pregnancy, birthing, creampie, nonhuman, magic, cowgirl, and mind break

THE ENDGAME HAS BEGUN!

****

As the crusade marched through the desert, the city of Tarbat continued as normal. The slight economic bump from the invader's buying spree quickly faded. A few months after Lionheart's knights left, they were largely forgotten. Just another army from across the sea that was swallowed up by the demon's desert. What most were unaware of was that one crusader had been left behind. Rather, it was someone forcibly taken. Marisa, the original second in command of the crusaders, had fallen into the clutches of a sorcerer named Hamid. He used his power to turn her into a human doll. She had been his plaything the entire time, subject to his wild and perverse sexual whims. One would figure that Hamid would be more than pleased with having something to take out his erotic desires, and he was certainly happy...for a while.

Hamid stepped into Hestia's bar. It had been months since he had been there. The last time he had, Adrum had ordered him to not come back. Hamid had obeyed all this time because...well, no one disobeyed Adrum. All the same, he was getting restless. He walked up to the bar and sat at one of the chairs. Hestia had been helping another patron and didn't notice him at first. Once she did, however, she bared her bat-like fangs at him.

"What do you think you're doing here?" she demanded. "Are you trying to get us both killed?"

"Come on!" Hamid complained. "Adrum never leaves the beach. He'll never know. Just give me one drink and I'll leave." He laid a single gold coin in front of her. Hestia considered his words for a few moments. Then she snatched up the gold piece and quickly poured him a mug from a casque behind her. She shoved it at him, looking displeased.

"Only one," she ordered. "And make it quick! If he catches you here, it's your ass!"

"Yeah, yeah..." Hamid muttered. As Hestia stepped away to help other customers, Hamid sipped the ale slowly, probably on purpose. He narrowed his eyes, gazing at nothing.

He had played with his doll over and over again, subjecting her to everything he could think of. He conducted experiments, even going as far to use magic untested even by his own ancestors. Every time he did something like that, it gave him a great thrill. Honestly, it was everything he had always wanted, a plaything that could never tell him no. Yet he wasn't happy. It didn't make sense. There was something heavy in his chest, as it there was an iron ball there. He couldn't figure out why he felt this way. Hamid turned his dark eyes towards the chair beside him. Normally on nights like this, he didn't sit here alone.

*

Years ago, a fox-man sat in that chair, drinking excessively. He was apparently having a good time, his tail wagging back and forth and a stupid grin on his face. He raised his mug.

"Another round Hestia, you beautiful creature!" Renard cried. Hestia, working behind the bar cleaning a mug, lifted her eyebrow.

"Haven't you had enough?" she asked.

"Whaaaaat? I've barely gotten started!" Renard cried.

"You do know you owe me fifty-seven drinks on your tab, right?" Hestia added.

"Then one more won't matter!" he replied. The bat-woman sighed through her nose. Then, against her better judgement, she poured him another drink. As she slid it to him, he gave her a cheeky grin. "You're a good woman Hestia! Tell you what, I'll help you close tonight. Then you and me can drink together!"

"I'm not sleeping with you, mutt," Hestia said with a hiss.

"Didn't say you were. There's more to me than just my body, you know."

"Whatever." The bat-woman rolled her eyes. She poured herself a drink and chugged it. Renard was annoying as hell, but closing the bar took half the time when he helped. She just needed a few drinks to make him tolerable. She had to be careful not to get drunk, or else she might actually start to enjoy his flirting.

As Renard worked through his latest drink, someone came stomping into the bar. The arrival sat next to him and started banging their fist on the bar.

"Having a good day, Hamid?" Renard asked without looking.

"Bite me, mutt," the man barked. He motioned with his finger for a drink. Moments later, Hestia slid it towards him, which he easily caught.

"She doesn't hassle you!" Renard complained.

"I pay at the end of the night," the sorcerer replied, drinking grimly.

"I guess I can assume she said no?" the fox-man asked.

"She just wants to be "friends" she says. Yeah right, she just wanted some magic dolls for free. Thought flirting with me would get her whatever she wanted. I'm a damned idiot." He drank the entire mug in seconds and then slammed it back down. He motioned for another.

"Maybe you should slow down," Renard offered. "You'll find someone eventually. You just have to be patient!"

"Is that you tell yourself?" Hamid asked him. "Someone will just suddenly forget you're the whore-fox and decide to settle down with you?"

Renard finally turned to look at him, his eyebrow cocked. "You're in a mood."

"Why wouldn't I be?" the sorcerer bit back. "I'm literally judged by everyone in this damn city for who my parents were. I'm the freaky doll guy. Better lock up your daughters, or I might breed more doll mages like me. Can't even get a woman to touch me."

"So negative!" Renard teased.

Hamid glared at him. "Like you're any better? You think sleeping your way through all the women in this city is working? You think some woman is going to suddenly decide that you're a catch? You're going to die alone just like me. Face it, Renard. People may get along in this city because Adrum makes them, but it's the same place it's always been. I'll always be the doll sorcerer and you'll always be the whore fox."

"You think bitching is going to change any of that?" Renard replied, sudden hostility in his voice. It was clear Hamid had hit a nerve. They both turned away from each other, occasionally taking sips from their mugs.

"I found something," Hamid finally said. "It's this old book full of spells my people made. Some of them are...very dangerous."

"Dangerous how?" Renard asked, suddenly sounding worried.

"It tells how to turn a person into a living doll. Someone who would be under my complete control. They could never tell me no. They could never reject me."

"Are you insane?" the fox-man said. "You think people won't notice some woman's gone missing? They'll come after us first, too. What do you think Adrum would do to you then? Unless some woman with no connections to anyone on this continent comes waltzing into your shop, you can never use it."

"So, what do you propose I do? Die alone?"

"We don't have to stay in the city, you know. We could live somewhere else."

Hamid scoffed. "Yeah, let's leave the city and go the most dangerous place in the world. You remember the last time you went out into the desert when you were a teenager? How you came running back chased by pigmen? The only thing you'll get out there is dead."

"Yeah...I guess I would."

They both sat in silence for several moments, heavy expressions on their faces. Ultimately, it was Hamid that sighed. He stood up, dug some coins out of his clothes and laid them on the bar.

"Sorry I brought you down," the human said. "I'm having a bad day."

"It's fine," Renard said half-heartedly. Hamid turned to leave, but the fox-man turned his head. "Hamid?"

"Yeah?"

"Even if you make some woman your doll, it doesn't mean she's yours. All you did was make another puppet. You'd still be alone."

Hamid paused for a moment, but ultimately left. Now it was Renard's turn to sigh. He looked at his mug to see it was empty.

"Hestia! Another round!" he called.

"You're cut off!" Hestia bellowed from across the room.

"What!" the fox-man complained.

"I don't want you sloppy drunk when you're cleaning up! No more!"

Renard groaned and slammed his head against the table.

"Yeah, this is how this day would end."

*

Back in the present, Hamid sat drinking alone. When Renard had told him that he was going into the desert, Hamid genuinely thought the fox-man would be gone like a week and then come back. Him chasing ass was typical, but he didn't think Renard was stupid or brave enough to be out there for long. Now it had been months. The fox-man wasn't coming back. Hamid had gotten what he wanted, and Renard was gone. Who was he supposed to talk to now, Adrum? The old bastard could barely stand the two kids he raised. Hamid had thought himself lonely before, but he didn't truly know the meaning.

"Are you finished?" Hestia demanded. Hamid gazed up from his drink. The bat-woman was glaring at him, looking anxious. She was so afraid of Adrum she wouldn't even give him a moment's peace.

"Yeah," Hamid said bitterly. "I'm finished." He slapped a coin onto the table and stood up. Hestia snatched the coin and examined it, making sure it was real. Hamid stopped, mid-step. He turned back around to Hestia.

"I made something," the sorcerer said.

"What?" Hestia asked.

"I've been working on something all this time. I had a doll to practice on and learn. I've built something truly twisted. Something that would drive anyone crazy. I'm debating whether to test it or not."

There was a long pause as Hestia stared at him.

"Why are you telling me this?" she complained.

"I normally would tell Renard and he would tell me what he thought, but he's been gone for months and he's probably dead."

"Good riddance!" Hestia hissed. Hamid's face fell. For the first time in her life, Hestia saw him angry.

"Y'know Hestia," he began. "He was nothing but nice to you, and you treated him like dirt because of who he was. I'll pay down his bar tab, but don't ever talk about him like that again."

The bat-woman raise her eyebrows, clearly shocked. Hamid didn't stick around for a response. He marched out of the bar, more conflicted than he had been before.

*

A short while later, Hamid entered his shop. It was already dark outside, which made it nearly pitch-black inside. The dolls leering at him in the dark even made Hamid's skin crawl. He gazed over at the counter, where he had left something. It was only a large jar, but what was inside of it even made him question his actions. It was his ultimate creation after experimenting on his doll for months on end. It was clearly a step too far.

Then again, what he supposed to do? Even if he could undo the magic he put on Marisa, which he wasn't entirely sure he could do, what would happen? Would she forgive him? Would she go running off into the desert, chasing the likely dead crusaders? Would Adrum just let Hamid go back to his life before? Hell, Adrum was the closest thing Hamid had to a father, and the old man had threatened him with death. No. There was no going back. Renard was gone. Adrum hated him. The people of Tarbat had treated him like a pariah since the day he was born. There was no point in undoing it. There was no light in Hamid's soul. He might as well revel in the darkness. He marched over, picked up the jar with both hands, and marched into the back room.

Hamid grinned as he entered and set the jar down. Marisa was where she always was, dangling from the ceiling by strings. She had done nothing else but hang like a puppet or be subject to Hamid's whims for months. There were piercings on her nipples, tongue, and even around her clit. A chain connected the ones on her chest and the one on her crotch. Her skin was something in between a doll and a human. Her face had been expressionless since he had transformed her. She could feel everything but could fight nothing.

"Hello, my dear!" Hamid cried as he usually did. "Have you been having fun in my absence?" He walked over to her and reached between her legs, digging his fingers into her wet slit. Marisa gasped and shivered, clearly feeling the stimulation. Hamid dug his digits around for a moment before pulling out something oval-shaped. He held it up, the object dripping with her fluids. It was vibrating ever so gently.

"How many times did you get off?" he asked. "Or maybe, did it just frustrate you? It's not exactly as big or as strong as the enchanted dildo I used. Maybe this uh...egg shall we say, is only good for teasing, huh?"

Marisa didn't respond, but then again, she couldn't. Hamid had controlled her every action for months and didn't seem keen on giving her any leeway.

"Let's check on our growing little baby, shall we?" the sorcerer walked to one corner of the room. Standing there was an exact copy of Marisa, although she was completely white. She made of the latex stuff Hamid had invented. This second Marisa also had a large pregnant belly, which stuck out as if she were in her ninth month. Hamid slipped behind this copy and enveloped her in a hug, his hands around her large stomach.

"Isn't it marvelous?" he asked. "Thanks to the magical nature of all of this, our little pregnant doll is progressing much faster than normal! It should be any day now! Can you imagine it? A child made from myself and my lovely Marisa. Can you imagine?" Hamid turned back to the real Marisa, still dangling from the ceiling.

Normally, teasing Marisa or forcing her to deal with his twisted desires brought him a sense of gratification. The pleasure he got from that, however, was dwindling. Every time he did it...he enjoyed it less and less. He wanted more, but he wasn't sure what that "more" was anymore. Hamid growled in frustration. He would just have to be darker, more twisted. It was the only direction he could go.

He left the copy of Marisa and went over to jar he left by the entrance. He hesitated for a moment, but ultimately picked it up and walked over to Marisa.

"I have a new gift for you, my dear," he said. "My ultimate creation. It will drive any woman to orgasmic bliss, whether they want to or not. It's the ultimate culmination of my own and my peoples research into doll sorcery. They would probably be disappointed that it's something for twisted sex, but whatever. They're dead." Hamid snapped his fingers and Marisa dropped to the ground. She stood still as a stone. Hamid placed the jar at her feet, smiled, and took the lid off the jar. He quickly scuttled backwards, as if it were an explosive. He watched from the corner of the room, fully expecting to enjoy the show.

For a few moments, nothing happened. Then, slowly, something began slithering out of the large container. Marisa's breathing increased as a slick tentacle weaved its way upward, bobbing into the air. At the head could be described as resembling the bud of a flower. Once it stretched up to her height, the head came apart in four pieces. The inner petals were covered in bumps and were dripping with wetness. Somehow, the creature seemed to sense her. More tentacles came out, each sporting a different mouth. A few of them looking like sucking mouths, others like sharp needles, and still others dangling organs like tongues. It was made of the same stuff as all his other dolls, but it looked even more like skin, and it was seeping something wet and viscous. Hamid's skill had been improving.

"This the new thing that I've invented," the sorcerer announced, "I'm calling it Tenta, for obvious reason. It is a living doll, much like Marisa two over there. Unlike all of the others I've made however, this one feeds on more than just magic. It drinks human fluids, and when it senses them..." He glanced to between Marisa's legs, where she was completely soaked. She shivered, whether out of impending pleasure or terror Hamid didn't know. The tentacles coming out of the jar began pawing at the floor, scooting forward. It was using the pot like a shell, as more and more fleshy protrusions kept crawling out. Unable to escape, Marisa had no choice but to let them envelop her.

Despite their thin, wiggling appearance, the fleshy arms easily wrapped around her limbs and picked her up into the air. One of the tentacles with a tongue snaked its way between her legs. The fleshy muscle it began lapping at her folds. Marisa gasped and her hips began quaking. Despite being some sort of twisted creation, the tongue expertly ran up and down her slit, tasting her juices. The muscle pushed past her lower lips into her canal. It began twisting around, keen to stimulate her more. Marisa's body, having been teased by the vibrating egg all day, shivered all over. The actions of the monster were rewarded with even more fluids. They seeped onto the tongue, allowing it to taste her. Seemingly excited, all of the tentacles began flailing in the air, happy to finally have something to feed on. The mouth at her crotch pulled away, her juices dripping off.

The monster was far from finished. Two of the ends that resembled gaping mouths slithered up her body. They latched onto her nipples and abruptly began sucking. Marisa gasped again, squirming against the tentacles restraining her. The two mouths both pulled and rotated at the same time, torturing her unmoving body. Another extension, with a flower-like end, reached between her legs. When it unfurled, the wet bumps inside vibrated. Without an ounce of gentleness, it shoved them against her sensitive pussy. The bizarre head began sucking and undulating, sending a relentless tingling all over Marisa's body. Her slit rewarded the monster's work with even more juices, which dripped from around the frantic meeting of their flesh.

Those weren't the only fluids she was leaking. Two more tips, each sporting tongues, began tracing themselves all over her body. Marisa was sweating from head to toe, and the muscles happily lapped them up. She began gyrating against the relentless caressing, her legs kicking as the tongues traced between her toes, up her feet, and across her calves. Every single inch of her was being stimulated...and yet all of her thrashing was in vain. No matter what she seemed to do, she couldn't reach her peak. It was all endless teasing, and it just wouldn't end.

"This is a cruel monster," Hamid said flatly as he watched. "It has no reason to let you cum until you are at the exact ripe moment to give it the most of what it wants. That liquid Tenta is covered with is a substance that inhibits your ability to climax. There's only one way to counteract it..." A single tentacle lifted into Marisa's view. It was the one that resembled a needle. There was something dripping out of the end. That was what would allow Marisa to cum, and the monstrosity from the jar wouldn't give it to her until it was good and ready.

Before Marsia could contemplate any of that, one of the arms shot up and pierced through her lips. It was one of the tongues, and it wiggled around inside of her mouth. It slathered around her orifice, tasting her spit, and drinking it up. Another one of the tongues went between her butt cheeks. It lapped at her anus, coating it in the slick liquid the monster was secreting. As the flowerhead covered in bumps gyrated around her lower lips, the one at her ass pierced its muscle inside. Marisa was being assaulted from every side. Her breasts, her pussy, her ass, and her mouth were all being rubbed, pumped, and sucked. Every nerve in her body was on fire, and she was pumping her hips desperately. The monster didn't budge. The dripping needle with the cure merely hung in the air, taunting her.

Abruptly, the flowerhead covered in bumps pulled free, her juices dribbling off it. The moment it did, Marisa seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, the constant stimulation abating a little. Her relief was short-lived. The petals of the monster moved higher and mashed against her clit. It began to wiggle back and forth, the nub growing hard under the stimulation. Marisa let out a loud shriek, her whole body bucking against her restraints. Without warning, two more of the tentacles shoved into both her pussy and ass. Marisa screamed, despite her blank face. Her whole body was gyrating in the air like a ragdoll. She was being used like a wet cloth, constantly being wrung so every drop could be dripped out.

12