Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Marisa looked as if she were going to pass out, the needle lunged. It stabbed her in her abdomen, but the human doll felt no pain. Instead, a huge explosion of pleasure ripped through her. She screamed against the tentacle in her mouth and arched her back. She bucked against the tentacle jamming into her canal, hitting a massive explosion of pleasure. Marisa's body flailed as powerful waves of her juices splashed out of her. Her eyes rolled and her entire body flushed. Several tentacles slithered against her pussy as the huge flood of her fluids gushed out. All of them drank hungrily from her. Not a single one of the tentacles stopped moving. They all gyrated, sucked, and bucked, making sure her orgasm went on and on. Over and over Marisa drowned in pleasure, her insides clenching and gushing, giving more and more fluids to the writhing tentacles at her crotch.

After an eternity, Marisa relaxed, finally feeling completely wrung out. The tentacles, however, weren't done with her. Instead, she was flipped in the air. She suddenly found herself with her ass up, her hands bound up behind her. The two tentacles in her pussy and ass kept pounding, alternating their movements, not giving her a break. The one at her mouth wiggled its way deeper, going through her throat and into her esophagus. Marisa made gagging noises as the assault continued. Just as she thought it couldn't get any worse, the tentacle with the needle stabbed into one of her butt cheeks. Her eyes rolled as she uncontrollably climaxed again. She instinctively humped against the tentacles assaulting her. As her juices flowed out of her yet again, more arms of the monster hovered beneath her. Like piranhas, they lapped at the fluids flooding down to them, making sure not a single drop hit the ground.

Hamid watched the sight, not reacting. His creation was working to perfection. It was sexually torturing his doll, completely destroying any control she had over the pleasure her body felt. It was what he had been working on this whole time, something to make Marisa go completely insane with pleasure. He should have been absolutely thrilled. Instead, he felt nothing. Renard's words kept bouncing around his head. Marisa was a doll, no different from any other creation he made. He even made a copy of her. What was even the difference? He was still alone. There was still no one with him. Just more and more dolls, lifeless and unfeeling.

"Dammit," Hamid cursed, frustrated.

Over the loud noises of Marisa moaning and the tentacle monster assaulting her, the doll mage heard a splashing noise. He turned his head to see his copy of Marisa was trembling, holding onto her stomach as if she were in pain. A pool of liquid was beneath her. Her bulging stomach was now clenching in waves. She was in labor.

"Oooh"' Hamid cried, grinning. This would surely work! It was the ultimate work of his people. Marisa had to watch. He snapped his fingers. The four mannequins that were at the edge of the room came to life. "Position my dear Marisa here so she can watch the beauty of childbirth!"

The four mannequins obeyed, walking forward. They grabbed Marisa and the tentacles, moving them so Marisa was on the ground on all fours, her eyes forward. They also managed to pull the tentacle on her mouth away. The jar monster didn't seem to notice them, as these mannequins didn't have of the fluids it fed on. Tenta continued to pump and move, wringing her more and more by the second. Hamid's dolls struggled as they continued to stuff each of the tentacles back into the jar, which they stubbornly refused to go into. After an annoyingly long struggle, they managed to slam the lid back onto the top. The container continued to rock back and forth, but Tenta couldn't escape. The second Marisa stood in front of the original, doubling over with pain. Hamid came up behind her, rubbing her stomach and kissing her cheek.

"I can only imagine the pain," he said in a faint voice. He suddenly lifted his other hand, revealing a small bottle in it. "Drink this Marisa two. It's something I got from the potion maker just for this." The copy obeyed, taking the bottle and quickly drinking it. A few moments later, the painful shaking she was experiencing stopped. Instead, she seemed relaxed, as if she had no pain. Hamid grinned, reached up, and pinched her cheek. Most shockingly, he pulled and stretched the skin ridiculously far, almost a foot.

"This stuff makes the skin almost completely malleable," Hamid noted. "It doesn't matter how far her womb or cervix needs to stretch, she won't feel any pain. I can fix any damage afterwards. This will be a quick and easy birth."

As always, Marisa didn't react. She couldn't. Hamid felt annoyed by this for some reason. He patted the hips of the copy of Marisa. The doll sat on the ground and spread her legs. True to what Hamid said, her pussy was already widening apart. The original Marisa was forced to watch. The doll version of her alternated between clenching and deep breathing. Hamid sat behind her, stroking her stomach. He kept his eyes on the original Marisa. He wanted to see her face when their creation was finally born.

The lower lips of the doll of Marisa began to bulge and separate. More fluids gushed out as something large began to emerge. Each time the copy pushed and tensed, the object got bigger and bigger. Finally, a head popped free. Moments later, a body came squeezing out. With one final push, the copy was finished and something new lay on the ground. Hamid chuckled and stood to his feet. He grabbed a towel before kneeling down and picking up what had just been born. Unlike normal living things, it lacked an umbilical cord, so he was free to hold it out to Marisa so she could see.

It was the size of a baby, but the resemblance to a human ended there. It was covered in the latex flesh that the copy of Marisa was made of. It had ball joints where all its limbs met. Its mouth looked much more like a puppet's, one that only moved up and down. Perhaps most disturbing of all were its eyes, covered in hard lids more reminiscent of a dummy. They were blue. It was the same shade of blue as Marisa's. Whether this was from the copy of Marisa or from Marisa herself from when the child was conceived, the human doll didn't know. As if finally noticing the world around it, the new puppet creature began wiggling in an uncanny way. It was something in between a doll's stiff movement and an actual human baby. It made noises, the bottom mouth moving up and down. Perhaps most unnerving, was the fact that whatever it was...was a boy.

"A true, living doll!" Hamid said, smiling. "Before my people were outcasts, they worked for centuries to make these. A true morphing of magic and man, all in one that could live on as a species. The people didn't understand it though. They hunted these things down to extinction and treated doll mages like pariahs. The art was lost, until I found the ancient spell book they used. They couldn't understand what we were trying to achieve, but I do. We've re-started this new race, me and you. I couldn't have done without your help!"

Marisa's eyes stared at it, but the rest of her body was still. She was in there, but unable to express her will. She was a doll, no different than any other. The rush Hamid had been expecting didn't come. What Renard had said in the bar so many years ago was coming true. Hamid had accomplished something great, twisted, but great. He had no one to share it with, and tormenting Marisa no longer fulfilled him. Hamid grit his teeth and motioned to one of his mannequins. They walked over and he gave the new being he created to them. They carried the baby away, with the other mannequins dragging a crib into the room to lay it inside.

The sorcerer began pacing back and forth in the room. He was right back where he started. It was like every other time he done something new. He made a toy which thrilled him, but like always, the happiness was gone. He thought he had it, something that would make all the years of abuse he had been through worth it. In end, however, it wasn't there.

"Dammit!" Hamid cried. He walked back over to Marisa. She was laying on the floor, still sweating, panting, and twitching. The substances Tenta had pumped into her were still flowing through her system.

"On your back," the sorcerer ordered. Marisa, her limbs shaking, complied. Hamid narrowed his eyes. He had been toying with her up until now. Perhaps he had to go darker, make her even more of his doll. He undid his belt and lowered his pants. He was already pitching a tent from everything he had seen earlier. He got down on his knees and lined himself up with her slit. Marisa was trembling and juices were oozing out of her liberally. It wouldn't take much to push her over the edge. Hamid grinned and shoved himself inside of her.

Marisa screamed against her teeth as her insides clamped and quivered. A gush of her fluids came out of her as her hips bucked. Hamid burst out laughing. She orgasmed instantly. He began violently bucking his hips. Marisa continued gyrating and shaking, as if trying to encourage him. Her hot juices coated his dick over and over, making her insides incredibly slick. It felt amazing, and Hamid's dick was quickly being treated to the heavenly feeling of a canal actively milking him. Any man would be head over heels at the wonderful sensation. Not Hamid, the pleasures felt empty. The sorcerer reached up and grabbed Marisa's face.

"You're my doll!" he cried. "You belong to me! Now and forever!" Marisa stared on at him with her blue eyes, her face blank. The non-reaction made Hamid angry. He pushed his dick as deep as he could inside of her. Marisa gasped and arched her back, her hips quaking. Hamid narrowed his eyes. Maybe...if he really heard her, she would say how much she hated him, like all the people in the city. He would laugh at her hatred. Doing this would be sadistic...but if it's what it took to not feel the creeping emptiness inside of him...

"Let's see what you really think," Hamid said with a grin. He lifted his hand away from her face. He snapped his fingers. Control of her face returned to Marisa, for the first time in several months. Of all the things Hamid expected, the least of them happened next.

For a moment, Marisa's face moved around, as if her testing if control was back. Her blue eyes met his. Then she took a deep breath.

"Don't stop!" she shrieked.

A stiff silence hung in the room as Hamid's face dropped.

"What?" he asked weakly.

"Don't stop! Keep fucking me!" Marisa demanded.

Another long silence followed as Hamid's brain fried by what he was seeing and hearing.

"You...want me to keep going?"

"YES! I want more! Give me more! Whatever you want! Whenever you want! I gave in a long time ago! Just keep going!"

Hamid's heart pounded in his ears as his brain began catching up. The frustration, the anger, the hatred he had been holding on to all melted away. She was being genuine. He wasn't controlling a thing she was saying. She really wanted more. She was just as twisted and messed up as he was. There was someone, something, that wanted him. Hamid snapped his fingers again. He gave her full control of her body. Marisa instantly wrapped her legs around his lower back and her hands seized his shoulders. She began bucking her hips against him, moaning.

Hamid no longer held back. He began violently thrusting his hips like a deranged animal. His actions were reciprocated as Marisa moaned in his ear. As he pounded down into her, she thrust upwards to meet his movements. Each time their flesh slapped together, more of her juices gushed out onto the floor. When his hard rod pierced her insides, a powerful tingling, the same one she had felt with Tenta, rocketed up her body. It ricocheted up her spine into her brain, setting off fireworks in her eyes. At this point, she had lost all control over her orgasms, and she absolutely adored it. She could feel Hamid pound into her so hard that he forced her onto the floor. She sank her teeth onto his shoulder and screamed. Her insides quivered and coiled around his dick as another mind-shattering orgasm cascaded out of her. Hamid grit his teeth, trying to hold off his own peak. He wanted her pleasure to last as long as possible. He wanted this moment to last forever. Her screams were wonderful. Marisa bucked and screamed over and over again, her fluids flooding all over him, soaking his entire lower body. As it finally began abating, the sorcerer had managed to control himself and was about to start again.

He got a surprise when Marisa grabbed him and pushed him over onto his back. She sat on top of him, putting her knees on the ground and leaning over him.

"Sorry, when I said I wanted more," she said with a grin. "I meant it!" She began bouncing her hips back and forth. Hamid gasped as his hands shot up to her hips. Her butt cheeks trembled as the loud sound of their fucking filled the room. Her folds were completely slick, and each thrust of her hips completely consumed his shaft. Hamid could feel every fold inside of her canal lovingly stroking him. Her hot juices only seemed there to entice him more, trying to caress an orgasm out of him. It was now his turn to thrust upward to meet her movements. Marisa moaned loudly, begging for more as her breasts bobbed back and forth in his face. Harder and harder they bucked, until the slapping was nearly deafening.

"I can't hold it!" Hamid finally said, his dick swelling and his legs tingling.

"Go ahead!" Marisa cried. "Fill me up as I cum all over your dick!" Those dirty words were all Hamid needed to hear. He gripped Marisa's ass cheeks with his fingers as he thrust upwards and cried out. His dick throbbed and a torrent of seed, more than he thought he ever could have, blasted into her. The moment in front of him was so hot that he couldn't contain himself, and the pleasure completely overwhelmed him. Feeling his hot sperm gush into her, Marisa shrieked and stiffened. Another gush of her copious fluids met his seed. As wave after wave of their juices mixed where they met together, they began forming a pool on the ground. The two of them grinded together over and over, their sweaty bodies desperately trying to make it last forever.

Finally, the two of them collapsed onto the floor, panting. Marisa could feel the rampant tingling that had started with Tenta fade as she caught her breath. She actually whined a little, hoping it would stay a little longer. Hamid sat up, gazing down at her on the floor, watching her breasts heave with her breath. He cocked his eyebrow.

"Are you telling the truth?" he asked.

Marisa grinned and sat up on her elbows. "You doubt me after that? Whatever you give me, I want more of it. That tentacle thing was the most amazing thing I ever felt. Cumming inside of me while I cum inside of that puppet? That was intense. Leaving me chained up all day with that thing inside of me..." Marisa shivered. "I must have cum a hundred times. Give me more of that!"

Hamid seemed genuinely shocked. He was at a loss for words. Marisa giggled and shook her head.

"You were right," she began. "I was in love with a man I couldn't have, and I was chasing him by being the perfect little soldier. The more things you did to me, the more I realized how stupid I was being. I let go of all the little barriers I built up, and the more I let go, the better it felt. The orgasms got stronger with every new thing you thought up. The more twisted things you did felt the best. I violated every taboo, and I loved it. I've let go of almost everything, and I've never felt so free or satisfied. I'm up for whatever you have next."

Hamid grinned, feeling the dark cloud that had hung over him all his life start to break apart. Renard was right in a way. Hamid had felt alone all this time. Now, he wasn't any longer. There was someone just as twisted as he was beside him. He could share all of the bizarre, erotic things that came into his brain...and she would like it.

Their moment ended when a crying sound began on one side of the room. Marisa perked up, hopped to her feet, and ran over to the crib.

"I didn't get a good look at him!" she cried. She reached into the bed and extracted the small puppet child. Hamid also got to his feet and joined her. Marisa cradled the pupped against her, like it was her own sweet child. The latex-fleshed doll snuggled against her, becoming quiet again.

"Are his eyes really mine?" Marisa asked.

"They are," the sorcerer announced proudly. "When my sperm came out of you, every one of them had a piece of both me and you in them. Those are really your eyes, and that's really our child."

Marisa turned her eyes towards him and gave a twisted smile that he loved. "Can we make more?"

Hamid felt his hear skip a beat. "Oh yes! There are other ways we can make them too. You can carry one, I can make puppets of any shape to carry one, or we can even let him grow up and make some of his own!"

Marisa shivered a little and squeezed her baby in her arms. The little guy gave a cry and briefly opened his mouth. His mother gazed down at him for a moment before snapping her eyes back up.

"Does he need to eat? Can you make me lactate?"

Hamid's face fell as he stared at her blankly for a few moments. "I think I love you."

Marisa giggled. She genuinely couldn't wait for whatever was next.

*

The next morning, Hamid was flying high. Uncharacteristically, he strolled through the streets with a spring in his step, earning confused glances from the other inhabitants. He wanted to brag to everyone he came across that he finally found someone who accepted the twisted doll sorcerer he was. Then again, most of them wouldn't care. In truth the one person he really wanted to brag to was on the beach. His entire life, Adrum had glared and threatened him about his experiments. The old fisherman had said that Hamid would spend his life alone if he kept them up. The sorcerer couldn't wait to throw it in the old man's face. He wasn't that good of a father anyway.

As Hamid strolled his way around Adrum's shack, he expected to find the ancient fossil whittling away with his brittle hands. Instead, he saw someone else. Hamid's brow furrowed as instead of the skeleton, he saw a burly middle-aged man sitting on a stool. The new man had thick muscles, a healthy golden tan, and only patches of gray along the sides of his head. Along with that, there was a full set of healthy teeth in his mouth. The new man, however, glared at Hamid just as ancient fisherman always did and continued shucking oysters.

"Adrum?" Hamid asked.

"Yes?" the new man asked.

"Did you...?"

"What I did is none of your business."

Hamid clenched his teeth in rage and began shouting. "You could have fixed yourself this whole time? Do you have any idea how guilty Renard and I felt?"

"I never laid any blame on you," the younger-looking Adrum said. "Any feeling of guilt you had was your own."

"Okay, you know what old man? I've had with you, and your bullshit! If you had treated either of us with a single iota of respect than maybe the two of us wouldn't have turned out like..." Hamid trailed off. He finally noticed that Adrum wasn't alone. A young woman was sitting beside him, cleaning fish. She had tan skin, but blonde hair, something incredibly uncommon in the desert. She was gawking at Hamid, as if puzzled why he would dare talk to Adrum like that.

"I'm sorry, who the hell are you?" the sorcerer asked.

The young woman flinched and answered curtly. "Catarina."

"Catarina...?"

"Yeah, Catarina Steinem."

12