Crushed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

"That was everything I expected and more," she said as I was catching my breath.

"Oh my god, yes," I replied, "that was awesome."

"I have to get up so I don't leave a mess on the bedspread," she said, getting off the bed and heading for the bathroom. I got up, too, and turned down the bed then headed to the sink where there was a box of tissues. I cleaned off my cock then rinsed my hands and was drying them as she came out of the bathroom.

"Is it okay if I stay?" she asked as she washed her hands.

"I'd be insulted if you didn't," I replied then wrapped my arms around her from behind as she turned to dry her hands. We looked at our reflection for a moment then I turned her and kissed her, my hands dropping down to caress her bare ass as our tongues ended up exploring each other's mouths.

"Well what do you know," she said when we parted, "I believe you. Do you mind if I clean myself up a little before we go to bed?"

"Oh, sure," I replied, "Help yourself to whatever you need."

I went ahead and brushed my teeth and did my nightly ablutions while she did hers the best she could using my stuff and not having her own. We climbed into bed and slipped under the covers then I turned out the light be she apparently wasn't ready to sleep quite yet.

"You never knew I had a crush on you in high school, did you?" she asked, laying against me in the dark.

"Whoa...uh, no, I didn't," I replied.

"I'm not surprised," she said, "It isn't like I really let anyone know aside from by closest friends. We didn't really run in the same circles so there just never ended up being an opportunity to act on it. I just talked about you and probably stared at you a lot and I'm sure I wrote your name in a heart in a few of my notebooks."

"Well now I feel bad that I never realized," I replied.

"No, you shouldn't because it would have been tough for you to have figured it out, anyway," she said, "but I did want to give you a sort of explanation for how we ended up here like this."

"Yeah, this was quite the surprise," I replied, "although definitely a most pleasant one."

"Oh good," she said, "because, for me, it was, like I said, everything I expected and more but, back in high school, none of this would have ever happened. I was too shy and insecure and definitely not experienced. When I heard that you were in town and there was going to be a get-together, I knew I had to make my move or I'd regret it."

"So that sexy lingerie was actually for me," I said, "and not just in case you got lucky."

"All for you," she confirmed, "and I got waxed for you, as well."

"I certainly appreciate it," I replied, "and hopefully demonstrated how much. The, uh, boobs, though...they weren't done just for me, were they?"

"No," she said with a laugh, "but I get the sense you liked them regardless."

"Absolutely," I assured her, "I'm not nearly finished enjoying them."

"You probably don't remember, but I had pretty small boobs before," she said, "After my son was born, it was like what little I had just deflated. My husband and I agreed that a boob job would make both of us happy but, between that and losing the pregnancy weight, he suddenly got really jealous and paranoid. He was accusing me of being unfaithful, checking my phone and constantly needing to know where I was and who I was with. That basically ended our marriage, though in all honesty, it wasn't in that great shape to begin with."

"His loss, right?" I said.

"Yup," she replied, "and if I was still married, I wouldn't be here with you so his loss is our gain."

"Well I hate to say that I'm happy you're divorced," I said, "but I kind of am."

"So am I," she replied. I don't know who fell asleep first but the conversation ended on that note.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12