Crushing on my Sister’s Boyfriend

Story Info
I’ve always had a crush on my sister’s boyfriend.
2.8k words
3.86
23.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always had a crush on my sister's boyfriend. The first time he came to our house was three years ago. I had just finished high school. We were having a small party for that. She brought him home to introduce him to our family. Somehow the news of her having a boyfriend triumphed my news of finishing high school. Everyone was busy gushing over Sara and her boyfriend, James. I was so mad.

Perhaps it was stupid, but she could have given me one day for myself. One day when I didn't have to compete for attention, like I had for my whole life. Sara was always the pretty one, and the smart one. I was better than her in academics, but she was more "street smart" they said. She was the popular one in school, so bring the younger sister, they tried to see her in me. But I was a failure in their eyes. I had no friends, no boyfriend and definitely no social life.

"Congratulations on finishing high school. You finally got over the worst part of your life." James came up to congratulate me.

He had the decency to come and congratulate me. That's when I looked at him properly. He had brown hair, brown eyes and was a tall, well-built guy. But his smile was just beautiful. It made me feel comfortable instantly. And that was a big deal. I wasn't the kind of girl who got comfortable with people easily. James was the kind of person who could put anyone at ease within a matter of seconds.

We met a few times after that. He would drop by to meet my family. My mom loved him! He would charm her with his stories and unknowingly, I was getting charmed too. I would quickly change whenever I heard his car pulling down our driveway. Then I would welcome him at the door and listen to him talk for hours. Sometimes he visited even when my sister wasn't home. I loved that. It showed that he was really fond of us. I liked thinking that he was fond of me.

I realised my little crush on him but I was always quick to dismiss it. After all, he was with my sister. But that changed one day. My parents went to Toronto for a week to visit my aunt who had recently gotten a divorce. She was inconsolable, so my father booked a ticked there the first chance he got.

"I hope you girls will be fine without us. Don't get into trouble and don't kill each other." They said as they left for the airport.

Sara hardly spoke to me. She got on the phone and went to her room upstairs. I knew my sister. She would probably go to her best friend's house for the weekend or invite some of them here. I shuddered thinking of the loud music and the giggles which would keep me awake throughout the night. I went to my room, and locked the door.

If my parents weren't home, I might as well relax. I drew up a bath, got a bottle of wine from the kitchen and plugged my earphones into my ears. I even lit a few scented candles to create a relaxing mood. Getting into the tub, I was transported into another world. I was totally relaxed.

I must have fallen asleep because when I got up, it was already dark outside. I looked at my phone and realised that I was in the bath for about one and half hours. I got out and quickly changed into an oversized T-shirt. By then I was hungry.

Unfortunately, my sister was still in the house and I needed to ask her before ordering food. I hoped for once in her life she would let me order pizza. As I got out of my room, I heard moaning.

Was she-? No

As I walked closer and closer to her door my suspicions was confirmed. My sister was having sex right next door. Didn't she know I was gonna be home? This was preposterous.

"Oh fuck." She screamed loudly. "Yeah, right there."

I nervously stopped outside her door. I couldn't decide what to do next. The best thing was to ignore this and walk away, probably even get out of the house and go for a walk. But I was rooted to the spot. I don't know why.

The door was slightly ajar. Why wouldn't she close the door? I heard another moan, this time a guy and I immediately recognised it to be James' voice. That piqued my curiosity. He was in there having sex with my sister. I don't know why but that was so hot. I had to look. I wanted to see him.

My mind wasn't working. I couldn't convince myself to walk away. Fuck. I found myself opening the door just a little bit further as if to get a look inside. And there he was fucking my sister. For a minute my breath stopped. I couldn't believe I was seeing this. As I regained my composure, I looked at him again.

His body was glistening with sweat. I could see his well defined muscled. The contours of this face were twisted into agony, or perhaps in pleasure. He was holding my sister by her waist as he slammed into her repeatedly. My sister looked so small compared to him. I'd never noticed how massive he looked compared to her small frame. She had a really tiny waist and small breasts. But she looked as if she were at his mercy. Her face was buried in the mattress so it was impossible to see her face.

I could feel the heat between my legs. This scene before my eyes was turning me on even more than porn. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Was this the same charming, polite guy who was fucking my sister doggy style? He looked like an entirely different guy. One of his hand moved from her waist to her neck where he gripped her and slammed into her even harder. She gave a small yelp at that.

My throat felt dry. I needed this. I needed him to do this to me. My fingers moved to my chest and I began to feel my breasts over my T-shirt. This was turning me on. I closed my eyes and imagined him slamming into my pussy. His hand would be around my neck and he would fuck me so hard. I needed to go back to my room and masturbate with this image in my head.

As I opened my eyes, I found his eyes locked on mine. I took a moment to make sure if he was really looking at me. He was. But he didn't stop fucking my sister. I was frozen in the spot. The edges of his lips curled up and I realised he was smiling. He winked at me.

I was at my wit's end. What was happening? I took a step back, and finally regaining my own senses, I walked back to my own room.

I was in my room for the rest of evening. But my sister came to call me during dinner time. I was reluctant to go. James saw me peeking into their room. He saw me groping my breasts watching them had sex.

"You have to come for dinner. James got pizza for you. I can't finish that alone."

The pizza sounded too tempting. I went to the dining table with her where James was waiting for us. He looked at me but didn't say anything. As we started eating, he slipped back into his usual charming manner. He began chatting with me as if everything was fine and nothing had happened. He was such a sweet guy, he probably didn't wanna embarrass me. I, too, decided to pretend like nothing had happened.

It was going fine. We were all talking. My sister was less irritating around him. She would actually talk to me like a person. I returned the favour. But a minute later, I found his hand on my thigh. It didn't move up or anything, it just rested there. Firmly. I could feel the heat from his hand seeping into my skin. I pretended as if his hand was not resting on my thigh and continued with the conversation.

"I just need to call up mom once." My sister left us and walked away.

I was finally alone with James. It was both exciting and horrifying. This time his hand slip up, lifting my T-shirt and finding my panties. His fingers rested on my underwear which was now wet.

"I thought you wouldn't be wearing panties." He whispered into my ear and I shivered.

The way he said it, sounded like he was disappointed with me. I mentally cursed myself for wearing panties.

"Did you finger yourself after watching us have sex?" He whispered again.

I could feel all heat rushing into my cheeks. I nodded. His fingers tugged at the waistband of my underwear. I liked how his finger was touching my hipbone. I could feel the heat going back into my pussy.

"Take it off." He ordered.

I stood up and slid off my underwear. His fingers found my clit and he flicked his finger across it once. I moaned quietly. Then he jammed his fingers in there and moved them front and back.

"You will not touch yourself tonight." He ordered. "Touch your breasts, your nipples and even your thighs, but you won't touch your cunt tonight."

"I need to." I whispered.

"I don't like girls who don't obey me."

His fingers stopped moving and he walked away. What just happened?

I didn't touch my clit that night. It was hard, so hard. I was so horny yet I controlled myself. I touched myself all over, except my clit. Next morning, when I got up, my sister was already on her way out. She was going to her friend's place. James volunteered to drop her so they left. Before leaving, James whispered in my ear. "Be ready."

He was coming back to fuck me!

After he had dropped Sara to her friends place, he texted me: "Coming in 15 minutes. I don't want you wearing anything when you open the door". Without even thinking for one minute, I took my clothes off and waited for his arrival. My pussy was dripping. I was finally going to lose my virginity.

The bell rang. I didn't even waste one second. I leapt up to open the door. He took one glance at me, then he grabbed me by my breast and took me inside, shutting the door behind us. As we reached inside, his grabbed my neck and threw me on the couch. Then he began to take off his clothes.

"On your knees."

I knelt down and waited for what was to come. His erect cock stood before me in all its glory. Finally! My dream was coming true. I was getting his cock. I touched it gently at first, running my hands down it.

"Open."

I opened my mouth and he jammed it inside my mouth. Mercilessly, he began to facefuck me. He grabbed my hair and pushed the entire thing inside. I couldn't believe I could take it all. My gag reflex was working but I didn't want to disappoint him. I wanted to fuck him better than my sister.

"Keep it open, and breathe through your nose."

I did as he said. After a while it got easier and I no longer felt the urge to throw up whenever he slammed his cock at the back of my throat. His moans filled the room and it was the proudest moment of my life. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

He pushed me down on the sofa and hoisted both my legs above his shoulders. His tongue attacked my clit. He slurped my juices. My body jerked at that contact. His fingers moved quick and he sucked my clit harder. I felt like I was going to explode any moment now. That moment came when he bit my clit softly. I orgasmed hard right into his mouth.

"What a horny bitch!"

I smiled as he put his fingers around my neck and started sucking on my nipples. He would suck on one and pinch the other. My fingers found my clit again and I started rubbing it hard. I could always feel another orgasm coming. Meanwhile, his pressure around my neck increased and he nipped on my nipples. I couldn't help but shout. I don't know if it was out of pain or pleasure. All I know was that I wanted more.

"Beg me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me." I screamed.

He choked me harder. "You can do better."

"Please, please just fuck me. I need you inside me. Please."

"That's better." He got up. "I want you to crawl to your bedroom and wait for me."

Without another word, I got to my knees and crawled to my bedroom, giving him a god view of my ass. As I reached my bedroom, I knelt beside the bed and waited for him. I had never imagined sex could feel so good. His footsteps got louder and louder and I felt my pussy dripping with anticipation. I was going to lose my virginity.

He came in holding a bottle of vodka. "I know where your sister stashes these." He came gripped my cheeks and poured in some vodka into my mouth. The liquid burned my throat causing me to cough. He merely laughed and took a swig himself. Then he again made me drink it. I gulped it down as fast as I could. He didn't stop until I emptied half of the bottle. He poured some of it in his very erect cock.

"Suck."

I didn't waste anytime and swirled my tongue around his cock which tasted a lot like vodka. This time he didn't facefuck me, but I know he wanted me to deepthroat him. I took his entire length in my throat. This felt like a piece of cake. He looked right at me as he took a swig from the bottle. I struggled hard to keep eye contact. Suddenly gripping my hair, he poured the vodka into my mouth whilst I had his cock down my throat. A lot of it dribbled out but I drank whatever I could manage. He finally finished the bottle and pulled me up. He threw me on the bed and teased my vagina with his cock. I could barely control my glee.

"I'm gonna fuck you like a bitch."

"Yes, I'm your bitch."

He thrust into me completely and I cried out in pain. Without wasting another second, he started fucking me. His thrusts were hard and I was screaming in pain. He took no heed and kept fucking me. Both his hands grabbed my neck as he began to choke me. My pain slowly started dying down, getting replaced by a pleasure I didn't know my body was capable of having. My screams turned into moans. The alcohol hit me and I felt complete ecstasy.

"James!" I cried out as another orgasm washed over me.

"Beg me for more you slut."

"I want more. Please James. Fuck me harder."

He stood up and flipped me down on the bed. Then he entered me from behind and pounded me mercilessly. His hand pushed my face further into the mattress making it very hard for me to breathe. I tried to grab his ass to make him go deeper.

"You like this slut?"

"Yes." My voice was muffled by the mattress.

He continued to pound into me for what seemed like an eternity. I was merely there, completely at his mercy. He was using me like a slut. I didn't mind. I just wanted him to like me better than my sister. He could do whatever he wanted to do to me at this very moment. I wouldn't mind.

At last he drew away from me. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Anywhere you want."

He smiled. "In your mouth then."

I knelt down in front of him even though I had no strength left in my body. He pumped his cock several times. "Open" I opened my mouth and he shoved his cock in my mouth. I ran my tongue around his cock, tasting my own juices on it, and he spilled his jizz right into my mouth.

"Don't you dare spit it out."

I swallowed every drop of his cum. It tasted horrible but I wanted him to be happy. As he finished, he lied down on the bed and I lay next to him.

"Was I good?" I asked, nervously.

"You were the perfect bitch." He said and I smiled. A warm feeling spread through my chest. "Your sister will return tomorrow. I'm gonna fuck you till then."

"I'm at your service."