Cry About It Ch. 02

Story Info
Guy introduced to all the fun a slut can have in college.
4.9k words
4.74
16.9k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenosSays
ZenosSays
63 Followers

It hadn't even been seven months, and Brandon was completely changed. He had expected that once he became the campus' communal cum rag, his reputation would be irrevocably tarnished. He'd have to transfer somewhere else, move out of state, change his name and identity to escape all the slut shaming he'd inevitably endure.

But to his never ending surprise, Brandon had never been more popular! He got loads of attention from all different walks of life, meeting people he'd never imagine meeting before. He was invited to every frat party, he had the personal number of every member of every sports team the college offered, and he was the absolute star of the locker room.

Brandon didn't even attend his classes anymore, but was passing all of them with flying colors, so long as he remembered to discreetly visit each of his professors during their late night office hours.

And that was to say nothing of JD's infrequent visits, which were always the highlight of Brandon's week whenever they happened. IF they happened.

The main drawback was Brandon couldn't even get a girl to LOOK at him, let alone sleep with him. His tiny three-inch dick had gone pussyless ever since JD turned him out. And everywhere he went, he was being manhandled by people heads taller than him. He didn't really have any free time to himself, in fact he had very little control over his schedule at all; the college jocks dictated when and where they wanted him, and Brandon would have to provide.

It would be a lie if Brandon said he didn't feel emasculated and objectified. Most of the guys who fucked him didn't even know his name, they just called him The Slut. He could protest all he wanted, but at the end of the day it was FACT that anyone could stick their dick in him for free, and Brandon would thank you afterwards. Probably ask for another.

Still, with his reputation broadening his horizons, Brandon's family saw his shocking rise to fame as an opportunity to network. His parents insisted that they let his younger cousin Otto stay with him in his dorm this coming weekend, give him a taste of college life before he decided where he wanted to go.

Brandon was dreading the visit at first, but what little clout he could wield he mustered up for this weekend, canceling all booty calls and denying vehemently every advance. Brandon had stopped seeing gentlemanly callers that Thursday, so he had already gone a full day without cock when Otto was dropped off. Luckily his dick was so small that he could have a raging boner and hide it pretty well.

Otto was a great kid. Lithe and spry, he took up gymnastics when he was very young and had a very tone, flexible physique to go with his strawberry blonde hair. Although he was younger than Brandon, he stood nearly six inches taller than him standing just below 5'3". He greeted Brandon with a jubilant hug, nearly jumping into each other's arms.

"I'm so excited for this weekend!" Otto was nearly singing. "We're gonna go to parties, and we're gonna drink, and get high, and my parents are never going to know!"

"Hell yeah," Brandon agreed, though admittedly with less enthusiasm. While Otto could have all the fun, it would be a struggle for Brandon... keeping up appearances and all that.

"I'm gonna have so much to tell Amy when I get back," Otto giggled, unable to keep the grin from his cheeks. Brandon smiled back as warmly as he could. Otto and Amy were highschool sweethearts, dating since Freshman year. They were practically inseparable, it was amazing that Otto hadn't dragged her along.

"You're not planning on cheating on her this weekend are you?" Brandon asked wryly, but Otto merely blew out a raspberry.

"Give me some credit, I know what I'm about." Otto could be described as femme in his mannerisms, but it was all unintentional. Brandon had seen him and Amy make out at family functions before, and he seemed pretty into it. And it's so passe to judge a person's sexuality based on how they present themselves.

Or at least, that is what Brandon had learned ever since JD taught him a lesson.

"Alright alright, you just seem like you're raring to go!"

"Show me your dorm!" Otto exclaimed, practically wiggling for joy. His boyish hips swayed back and forth, Brandon noticing that they were starting to attract the eyes of some lurid faces. "I can't believe you get a place all to yourself! That's not common, is it?"

"Fine, let's go, c'mon" Brandon huffed, eager to get out of the public. He took Otto by his thin wrist and led the way.

They were sitting together on Brandon's dorm bed, watching videos on Brandon's laptop when things went wrong.

Brandon's phone buzzed. Then buzzed again.

Nervously, Brandon glanced down, hoping it was something he could ignore. But when he saw who it was from, he snatched up his phone in an instant. Opening the text from JD, he was greeted by two pictures of a soft dick flopped out of a pair of classic gray sweatpants.

"No..." Brandon whispered horrified to himself, the realization dawning on him. "Please no..."

A third buzz from his phone:

"On my way bro get that mouth ready"

Brandon's fingers trembled as he tried to orchestrate a response. Something, anything! Any excuse that might keep JD from coming over. But even as he was typing it out, wiping the beading sweat from his brow, there was a heavy knock on the dorm room door.

Otto snapped his head from the door to Brandon. "Expecting somebody?" he asked innocently.

"Fuck!" Brandon hissed, jumping to his feet, eyes darting about the room. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! You gotta hide!"

"Hide?" Otto asked, incredulously.

"There's no time to explain just -" Another, more impatient knock at the door. "Get under the bed!" Brandon ordered in a harsh whisper. "Don't argue, now, now, now!"

As Otto scrambled with his gangly limbs to hide underneath the rickety dorm bed, Brandon rushed to the door and inched it open.

"JD!" he said, trying to mask how nervous he was. "Look, now's not a good time, I'm kinda in a -"

"So we'll make it quick," JD finished for him, shouldering past Brandon like shoving aside a toddler. He kicked off his shoes then strolled confidently towards the mattress. He let out a pleased sigh as he fell ass-first onto the bed, making the wooden frame creak under his weight. He spread out his legs so that his tree trunk-sized thighs were open and his heavy cock and balls slipped down from within his sweats to hang between them.

Brandon, still at the door, hesitated. "Make it quick," he whispered to himself.

His bare feet padded lightly across the floor, stopping just in front of JD. Even sitting on his bed, JD was as tall as Brandon was standing, meeting eye to lascivious eye. Brandon swallowed the last of his pride before sinking to his knees, knowing full well that his cousin had a front row view. With JD's feet spread wide and Brandon's petite body kneeling between them... it was only too obvious what was occurring.

With shaky fingers, Brandon snatched JD's stretchy waistband and pulled the gray sweats down past his knees. The heat of JD's semi-erect cock slapped Brandon in the face, and he involuntarily moaned in response, his tongue already lolling out of his mouth like a dog in heat. Moving purely through habit now, Brandon took JD's dick in his hands and started stroking up and down.

Up and down, up and down. Brandon's hands couldn't encircle fully the girth of JD's rod, so he had to squeeze tightly with both his hands, and the strain of it always tired him out. The thick veins of JD's cock bulged out as his fingers ran over them, and Brandon could feel JD's heartbeat through his cock. Pulsing, hot and heavy, like a monster waiting to pounce.

You couldn't just jack JD off. It wasn't possible. He had 13 inches of rock solid meat and balls the size of Brandon's fist. Your hands weren't enough, your wrists weren't enough, your arms weren't enough. Brandon had to use his entire body to work that shaft, and already only a few minutes in and Brandon was sweating and panting with the effort, the temperature in the room slowly rising with the heat.

It was like fucking exercise! Before he knew it, Brandon was starting to get out of breath, and JD was only now just starting to hang his head back and lean into it. Fuck! He'd barely even begun, Brandon realized!

Back and forth, back and forth, Brandon lurched his body to and fro, the angry purple cockhead getting steadily closer and closer to Brandon's lips. Or rather... Brandon was steadily drifting closer and closer to JD's cockhead. Like a magnet drawn to its opposite, the sheer gravity of JD's sex pulled Brandon in.

"I thought you said you were in a hurry," JD said, taking Brandon by the hair. Without further warning, he shoved his cockhead into Brandon's open mouth. Brandon moaned and went still, expecting JD to sink all the way down his throat. But he didn't. He just left the head of his massive cock resting on top of Brandon's tongue.

JD let go of his curly black hair, and they stayed motionless in that position for a few breathless moments. But before long, Brandon started to unconsciously suckle at the weeping cock. He shoved the tip of his tongue into the slit and marveled at how deep he could plunge it in, so huge was JD's cock. Soon his tongue was moving back and forth, tasting as much as he could, before he started voluntarily bobbing his head and down, stuffing his face fuller and fuller.

"There you go," JD cooed, placing his giant hand on the back of Brandon's neck. He applied some pressure, and Brandon gleefully went along with it, swallowing more and more of the cock. All at once, JD's fiery red pubes were tickling Brandon's leaking nose and Brandon's face was beet red, streaked with blowjob tears. JD knew what was going to happen next, and Brandon couldn't stop it.

Like hitting a button deep in his throat, once JD was fully sheathed, Brandon shook with a hands-free orgasm, his tiny cock spasm uncontrollably in his pants. Not only was it crushing that JD could give HIM an orgasm by RECEIVING a blowjob... but Brandon also knew that Otto was right there, under the bed, staring at the growing patch of cum staining the front of his pants.

JD released his hold and Brandon collapsed beneath him, sputtering and gagging. He stared at the floor as he caught his breath, and when he looked up he saw his cousin's eyes wide in the dark, his mouth hanging open in shock. Brandon winced and tried to collect himself, but just then JD pushed him over with a gentle kick of his foot.

"Alright, pants off," he commanded, nonchalant, business as usual.

""B-but I -" Brandon started, still wiping drool and snot from his face.

JD laughed and reached out with his foot, digging his toes into the wet crevice of Brandon's crotch. He wiggled them around a bit, felt that Brandon was definitely still hard, then pushed off him again. "Branny Boy," JD slurred, playing with the name on his tongue. "Since when have I EVER been one-and-done?"

Brandon didn't answer. His head fell, crestfallen, locking his gaze once again with his cousin's.

"Now... pants off, slut."

Mere moments later, and Brandon was shed of all his clothes, upside down, blood rushing to his head as JD crushed him in a bear hug. Brandon flailed his legs against JD's back and shoulders that supported most of his weight, but he could feel all the energy draining out of him as JD simply devoured his hole.

Weak and breathless, Brandon tried to wriggle himself free, but JD held him in place, his nose and tongue buried deep within Brandon's abused hole. He rocked his face back and forth, red stubble from his chin scraping into Brandon's soft flesh with a devilish sort of tickle.

"Ffffuck!" Brandon cursed, feeling another spasm shoot through his spine as JD licked circles around his boy pussy. "S-stop! Ssssstop! You can't - AAH! You can't eat me out like this!"

JD ignored him.

"JD stop! I'm upside down, I - AAaaaaAAHhhhhhhfuck."

JD did some trick with his teeth that made Brandon's stomach flip.

"You gotta -! OOF! OH! It's too much! I'm gonna...! GAH! I'm gonna...!"

Brandon's penis shook, spitting out a couple strands of cum as his asshole trembled helplessly against JD's mouth. All this told JD he was doing a pretty darn good job, so he redoubled his efforts. He pulled Brandon even closer to his body, sinking his tongue even deeper into Brandon, causing him to scream and scream and scream before cumming again.

JD unceremoniously let go, causing Brandon to fall like a rag doll onto the bed. His chest heaving, Brandon looked up at JD and saw only his raging cock staring back at him. Without a second though, Brandon opened his mouth and started lovingly lapping at it with his tongue. JD let him do this for several minutes, the slut seemingly enjoying getting to worship his monster uninterrupted.

When he tired of this attention, JD flipped Brandon around and started lubing up his cock. As they did, the bed creaked and groaned, snapping Brandon momentarily out of his reverie. This entire time, Otto was soundlessly under them. And with how low the mattress was to the ground, he could probably feel every pounding thrust of JD's hips.

"JD, wait!" Brandon begged, turning over his shoulder and placing his hand against JD's chest to keep him at arm's length. "I... I..."

JD rubbed his cockhead with his thumb, kneading pre-cum from the piss slit so that it dripped down like a glistening spider strand onto Brandon's exposed, bare ass.

"Do you want this or not?" JD asked, tapping his cock against Brandon's quivering hole, spreading his hot, sticky pre around even as more erupted out, dribbling into Brandon's crack.

"I... I..." Brandon stuttered, his mind going blank.

"Do you want this...?" JD murmured, his large chest rumbling. His cock was taut against Brandon's awaiting hole. It fluttered open and shut as Brandon deliberated fruitlessly in his mind. At last, Brandon's hungry hole made the decision for him. Not content to just nibble on the cock head, his hole spasmed and loosened, allowing juuuuuuuust a little bit more of the cock inside.

Then juuuuust a little more.

Then juuuuuuuuuuuuuust... a little...

"Oh yesssssssss!" Brandon moaned. It had bubbled all the way from the pit of his loins up out of his throat. "Oh yes fuck me!" With that, Brandon pushed his hips back, and JD began to sink into him for real.

It was so hard! So hot! So huge! Brandon was a vessel to be filled and JD filled him up!

"UNGH!" Brandon shouted out with a sudden bolt of pain. JD had gotten halfway inside him and was now battering up against his second hole deep inside his guts. JD thrust again.

"UNGH FUCK!" Brandon growled. Nobody could fuck him this deep, only JD. Again JD tried to shove more of his cock inside Brandon, but it wasn't budging.

"C'mon, Branny Babe," JD said with a churlish grin. "Let me in." Push. "C'mon..." Puuush. "Let me in." Puuuuuush!

Brandon desperately tried to uncoil the knot inside his guts, trying to control those muscles deep inside him. At last he could feel them tire and give up against JD's relentless grinding.

Slowly... but surely... that tight ring of muscle loosened up and...

"AAAAAH GAAAAAWD!" Brandon cried, seeing white as JD cored him out with his entire cock. "It's huge! It's huge! I can fucking feel you in my fucking stomach oj ffffffuuuuuck!"

"You're the best slut on campus," JD said as he plap, plap, plapped his thighs into Brandon's bruising, bouncing butt. "I can do whatever I want to you, and you still cum. You don't complain, you don't talk my ear off. You just want dick, plain and simple, and I love that about you. Fucking slut."

Brandon wasn't listening, it was all too much. In fact, he could feel a fog creep over his mind that told him he was about to pass out.

Sure enough, everything went black.

When Brandon came to, he could barely remember where he was. He was exhausted, and his asshole felt like it was on fire. He tried to roll over onto his back, but he couldn't even do that. He just wanted to go back to sleep. And he probably would have if his ears hadn't picked up on the hushed whispering going on not too far from him.

"Heeheehee!"

"No really..."

"H...sh... great girl!"

"Of c... but... sh..."

At first he didn't care what they were talking about or even who they were. Brandon resented them because they were keeping him awake when all he wanted was to sleep.

"...because I... and then he would... but never..."

"No way... should DEFINITELY... best you ever had..."

"B-but... Amy and I..."

Amy? Amy?! Otto? Oh no...

Otto.

"You and Amy what?" JD was whispering, the laughter still ringing in his voice.

"We were..." Otto answered sheepishly. Brandon refused to open his eyes, wishing himself to wake up from this nightmare.

"We were... gonna... save ourselves... for after marriage..."

"Dude you still can. Lose your gay virginity? Who cares? Just save your straight virginity for when you're married!"

"I mean... I guess that does make sense... Ow! That's my nipple! Heeheehee! Ow! That's my other - ooh... that feels... ooooh..."

"Perky little nips," JD teased, and there was a sucking noise which Brandon recognized as JD biting down on his cousin's nipples.

Brandon finally got the courage to look up and what he saw made him wish he was in a nightmare.

His cousin Otto was fully naked facing JD, straddling his lap, a sheen of sweat dripping down his tender pale skin. JD's cock was hard as ever and smearing pre-cum along Otto's back with each meaty throb slapping against it. Brandon could see JD's balls as he tensed them and let them go, the veins on his sack a pulsing, cobalt blue.

Otto had begun to unconsciously ride his hole up and down along JD's shaft, not realizing he was doing it, tiny moans escaping with each motion of his hips.

"Check this out," JD started, and gently placed his finger against Otto's virgin hole, running circles around that ring of muscle. Otto shivered and clutched tighter onto JD's shoulders, digging his fingernails into his hard muscle.

"Ooh, stop!" Otto whimpered, but the expression on his dazed face said the exact opposite. JD continued to play with him, torturing that tender space with his finger.

"Why? Does it feel bad?"

"It feels - OOH! It feels stra- AAH! It's weird!"

"So... doesn't feel bad," JD concluded, wrapping his tongue around one of Otto's erect nipples before suckling hard on his chest. The combination of these two newfound feelings blew Otto's mind, and although Brandon couldn't see his cousin's cock from this point of view, there was no doubt that Otto had just cum. Right onto JD's abs, tiny trickles of semen vanishing into sweat.

"What the fuck was that?" Otto asked breathlessly, staring up at the ceiling.

"I dunno," JD said playfully, "What WAS that?"

"What the fuck? What the fuck?" Otto panted over and over to himself. JD took the opportunity to stick his fingers into Otto's mouth. Immediately, and without being instructed to, Otto sucked them down, wetting them up with his tongue as if he knew instinctively where they were going next.

"My god," JD chuckled, his chest heaving up and down so much that it shook Otto on his lap. He then deliberately stared directly into Brandon's eyes with his piercing green gaze. "An entire FAMILY of just... natural born sluts."

"Now check this out," JD warned, and Brandon didn't know if he was talking to him or Otto. With his liberally slicked up fingers, JD danced them across Otto's hole again, applying more pressure.

"Oh no, no, no!" Otto shuddered as he felt the intrusion. Brandon saw his hole pucker and clench, his body not entirely ready to accept defeat. "It's going to feel weird!"

"You have no idea," JD cooed, sliding his index finger inside. Otto shut up, his jaw clenching tight, his face wrenched up in denial. He was trying! Trying so hard to not absolutely love it. But he clawed at JD's red hair, helpless against the assault on his behind. JD just laughed.

ZenosSays
ZenosSays
63 Followers
12