Cry About It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that was just up and down," JD informed. "I haven't even done THIS yet."

As he said that, he hooked his giant finger up and pressed down as hard as he could. This vice grip on Otto's prostate finally broke him out of his uncharacteristic silence as he jolted upright and yelped like a puppy. It came out every time JD clenched his hooked finger.

"Stop! Stop!" Otto barked out. "Something's wrong, I gotta pee!"

"So?" JD scoffed.

"I'm gonna piss!"

"Do it."

"Stop, stop, seriously! You're gonna make me piss!"

"I don't care, not my bed."

"OH FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU--" Otto choked off in a strangled gurgle, and Brandon watched as his cousin experienced his very first true anal orgasm. Right there. On his own bed.

"If my fingers felt that good," JD started, and Brandon watched as he added his middle finger into Otto's hole, and the boy spasmed in his arms like having a seizure, "Then just imagine how good my dick will feel."

"Oh gawd, oh gawd," Otto was mumbling to himself. JD lifted him by his armpits, and at first Otto didn't know what to do, but he dumbly followed every direction JD gave him.

"Okay, up on your feet, but squat. No, like - yeah that's the way! See how your butt is hovering right over my dick? Mmmmm, can you feel how hot it is?"

"Yeah," Otto gasped. He was taking short, shallow breaths, looking more winded than any gymnastics competition Brandon had ever seen him in.

"You wanna feel it inside you?"

"Yeah," Otto responded, instantly and honestly. "I mean, no, I - I don't... I just..."

"It's okay," JD purred, kissing Otto's neck. "You're allowed to want it."

"I - aw fuck! I'm strai-AAH! OOH!"

"It's okay, baby," JD continued, his cruel fingers that once were torturing Otto now lovingly massaging his back, relaxing him.

"My legs are shaking!" Otto huffed, dumbly. He was understating the obvious. If Otto hadn't wrapped his arms around JD's neck in a death grip, he would have crumbled to the bed by now.

Brandon could see his cousin's thighs trembling just to support his own weight. After a second, they started to give out from underneath him, and his tight hole perched itself on top of JD's hard cockhead.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd," he whimpered as his hole began to open up with the pull of gravity.

"How old did you say you were again?" JD asked, his eyes closed, focusing on Otto's tightness.

"I'm 18..." Otto said hesitantly.

"And... how long have you been 18?"

"I, uh... about two weeks?"

JD opened his eyes and smirked, taking one globe of Otto's buttcheeks in each hand and spreading them wide. "Well happy belated birthday to you," he said, before pushing down.

13 inches of JD's dick slowly disappeared inside Otto, and the lithe boy clung onto the jock for dear life, all breath knocked completely out of him. Anal orgasm number two, Brandon was certain.

JD fucked his cousin in this position for far too long; Otto began begging that if he wasn't going to stop than to at least change positions. JD obliged and threw Otto down on the bed, right on top of Brandon. Who wasn't even pretending to be asleep anymore.

Brandon felt his cousin's rock hard dick slap onto his back, and the boy on top clamored to get off, feeling awkward with their naked bodies in such close proximity. But JD didn't care. He simply spanked Otto's ass until he couldn't move anymore and there was a deep red handprint on his porcelain skin.

JD pulled Otto's hips up and aimed his cock for another pounding. Otto's hole was already puffy and throbbing as JD's cock once again entered and slid right in. Brandon, trapped beneath their two bodies, had no hope of avoiding what was coming next.

JD began to long-dick Otto. Fully sheathing himself until his nuts crushed up against Otto's. Then slowly - slowwwwly - pulling out until just the ridge of his cockhead remained inside. Then slowly - slowwwwwwwly - pushing back in. The friction of Otto's tight passage was unbelievable, and JD tossed his head back with a bellowing groan.

"Fuck yeah!" he shouted loud enough to shake the room. "That's virgin pussy right there. Ho-ly SHIT!"

As he did this, Otto's insides were churning. All his organs were being rearranged to make room for JD's cock. Brandon stared up in disbelief as he watched his cousin's stomach bulge out with each slow thrust, making a perfect outline of JD's monster cock. Otto tried his hardest to keep his legs up, but with each thrust of his hips, JD pounded Otto further down... down... down...

Until he was flush against Brandon's body, their sweat and cum mingling together. When JD would thrust into Otto, Otto would fall into Brandon, whose cock would rub into the sheets beneath him. Worse yet, he could feel Otto's five inch dick start to slick up and slip between his butt cheeks. Hotdogging and sweaty like this with JD on top steadily picking up his pace, it was only a matter of time until -

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Otto huffed, barely able to form words. His throat was dry, and his jaw was slack, and his drool was pooling onto Brandon's back, but he managed to breath hotly into his cousin's ear. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!"

Otto's dick slipped in.

"Oh fuck!" Otto gasped. "It feels so good! It's so warm and sloppy! Oh gawd, oh fuck, oh gawd! It feels sssssssssooooooooo gooooooood!"

"That's the way, babe," JD said, spanking Otto's ass again and watching the supple flesh ripple beneath his hand. "Really get into it!"

Otto wasn't fucking Brandon, but he might as well have been. Every time JD fucked into Otto, Otto couldn't help but fuck into Brandon.

And Brandon, who hadn't had a gentlemanly caller since Thursday, inevitably came like a motherfucker. He lost count of how many times he came, and he didn't want to know how many times Otto did. JD came at least three more times, from what Brandon could tell.

Brandon knew what it felt like. To have JD creampie you. He stuffs you full and he stuffs you deep. He'll punch his cock into you with each spurt, and afterwards shovels it in even deeper. As deep as he could go. And if any leaks out, he collects it with his cockhead and drives it back in, deep.

By the time JD pulled out, Otto's asshole gushed cum, spilling forth like a fountain and drenching both his and Brandon's legs. The room was stiflingly hot and reeked of sex. Their voices were hoarse from screaming, the both of them sounding like battered and bloody MMA fighters stumbling from the ring. JD had certainly beaten them.

Brandon was at last able to wriggle his way out from underneath Otto. Otto was moaning and whimpering, fingering his gaping, creampied asshole just like Brandon had when JD first fucked him.

Tentatively, gingerly, Otto experimented with his hole, face down into a pillow, groaning loudly in disbelief as he sank his entire hand up to his knuckles into his once virgin hole. "Oh gawd," he cried, sniffling, touching that tender flesh, stretching it wide with two fingers, then wider with three. Brandon could tell by the way his cousin's hole quivered that he was desperately trying to clench it shut.

Clenching and clenching and clenching over and over again.

His destroyed hole winking open and shut, cum still dribbling out of it.

"Yo!" JD called out. The other two boys could only groan in response. He stood over them, playfully slapping his cock across Brandon's cheek like he loved to do after a good fuck. Brandon stuck out his tongue feeling each impact quake his entire jaw.

"Put my number in your phone already. Invite me to the next family reunion, would ya?"

With that, he pulled up his sweats and clapped Otto's ass. Otto whimpered as he farted out an obscene amount of cum onto Brandon's sheets. He was still face down, biting into Brandon's pillow, jizz bubbling out of him each time he breathed.

JD was already at the door, but he turned back with a wink. "Or, if you can't wait that long, there's a frat party tonight in like oh... thirty minutes? I could show you a REAL good time there if you come."

Brandon lay on his stomach, asshole dripping, mind blank. He only half registered Otto getting up and going to the bathroom, no doubt to shit out the rest of JD's cum.

When he emerged, he was fully dressed and already dialing his cell phone.

"Hey... yeah! It's me!" Otto greeted with the phone to his ear, halfway out the door, his face lit up like the sun. "Where did you say that frat party was again?"

And he shut the door behind him.

12