All Comments on 'Cry Little Sister Ch. 02'

by Rushette

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

Maybe not as steamy as the first chapter, but still thoroughly engaging. I hope you continue: It's nice having something to look forward to.

lilahbell189lilahbell189almost 13 years ago
Awesome

Your really good....Keep writing cause i cant wait to see what happens next :):)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Chapter

Madam, you have warmed my heart this morning! I have been watching for this since the last chapter. I personally cannot wait to read about the first time big brother sees these two together! I was okay with the lack of steamy in this chapter. The story line is perfect. Oh, and who wouldn't love a guy wanting to break his leg before games on the road for you! Lol. Thanks again for making my morning!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wonderful. Tender & funny, well written. Look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love this story

Your writing is like a great gourmet meal after trying to stay full for weeks on nothing but cotton candy and jelly beans. More please.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Love it!

Jason is going to flip when he finds out. No brother wants his best friend banging his sister. But they are so great together!! I love it!

ambush184ambush184almost 13 years ago
keep going

Keep going, I want to take this journey!!!

iamsuziamsuzalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm looking forward to the fireworks when Jason finds out who his sister's seeing :)

SLizzySLizzyalmost 13 years ago
Gorgeous!

This is just beautiful. I love how the story is progressing, and at just the right pace. Thank you for another lovely chapter. :)

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 13 years ago
Yes

What can I say, its better then the first and driving me to the next. Thanks - Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Prediction

at a guess, and i swear i havent read ahead, im gonna say rory is that o'brian guy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You should have paired her with Kennal instead of the horndog Rory!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous