All Comments on 'Cry Little Sister Ch. 05'

by Rushette

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
FirediamondFirediamondover 10 years ago
Ugh!

This is why I don't like reading series stories until the last one is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yet another writer on here that don't finish their stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really....... 3 years later?

It would be nice if these authors would refrain from posting stories until they're done with them not write as they go. It's so frustrating to read it Ch5 and be left hanging this long!

photolvrphotolvralmost 10 years ago
Please

It's a wonderful story with great characters! Please!

Hope all is well.

A huge fan

AncientTravellerAncientTravelleralmost 10 years ago
No chapter 6 in sight?

You've left Jill sitting terrified for 3 (three) years. Don't You think it's time to help her getting on with her life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what!!??

Seriously! Please finish. I rated all 5 stars and then oops, no ending! Please finish!

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

You are such a good writer, and would be one of the best on this sight if you didn't leave your readers hanging... This story is amazing and deserves to be brought to a satisfying finish. I cannot wait for Jill and Rory to put Jason in his place by telling him that they are in love and he should have no problems with that since it's not some kind of casual sex or using each other...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GRRRR

You truly suck for abandoning this story!!!!! Sooooo disappointed you didn't finish it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please finish the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chapter 6 has taken enough time....

Come on pleaseeeee.

cassandracharmedcassandracharmedalmost 9 years ago
please finish

I love this story please hurry up with ch6

pc10pc10over 8 years ago
please Finish and post ch6

I love this series but Its been more than enough time.please post ch-6.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 6

It may be five years since the last one was posted but I sill hope for chapter 6 all the time.

Xgirl04Xgirl04almost 8 years ago
Oh my god!!!

What can I say that I have not said before.You better be becoming a writer for your career. I love your stories so much and you are my favorite writer. Please never stop writing. Now you just have to find a match for the rest of the single people on the team. Also your editor did a great job, however they did miss a few spelling/word mistakes. All in all I love your writing so much please never stop.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 7 years ago
Bugger another unfinished story

Enjoyed what I read but aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh

5 years and no chapter six

Frustrated.

cassandracharmedcassandracharmedover 6 years ago
Love it

I love this story. When are you going to finish it

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
I hope your computer is fixed by now

Seriously, it’s time for that next chapter. At least one more if not two. I loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey

It's been awhile since your last chapter. Please continue. I found this story on the site and couldn't stop until I read all of it. 5* Thanks for your time and efforts.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
Loved the story hated that you didn’t finish it

7yrs later & chapter 6 not completed.

This is why I stopped reading multi-chapter stories. ☹️

Otherwise it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PLEASE FINISH

I am begging you to please finish this. It was so good and then just left hanging. SOMEONE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You get to care about the characters

and then ...

I've taken to going to the end of the last chapter and reading the comments just to prevent getting invested in a story with no ending.

It was great. I hope you are OK.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
We are waiting..............

Will love conquer all? Good writing, keep it up.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Looking forward to reading 📚 the next installment!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Omgggggg!!!!! I need to read more!

You’re a wonderful writer. This is a story I’d buy in book form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What happens next? Being a hockey nut, and a Desert Storm/VietNam vet, I would truly like to know how it all turns out.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

A wonderul story so far, but no final chapter as promised. I know you said you had computer problems but this is taking it to extremes. I hope you are OK. The fact you have submitted no other stories has me genuinely worried as I am sure an author as talented as you would have more tales with which to entertain us. I hope all goes well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So far I have enjoyed the story, especially how this chapter ended. However, I would so much like to know when the next chapter(s) are coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So chapter 6 is going to take a while?:?? I would really like you to define "{a while" 12 years is your a while???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has been a great story so far. It is a shame you did not finish it. Dare I hope you get back to it even if it is a decade later?

Timochka69Timochka69about 1 year ago

Waiting, patiently, we are.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Seriously, you left this hanging!!

Are you sure you wanted Jill in the military because she is scared of the ferris wheel, she's a heavy sleeper and she is cowardly when speaking her truth!!

Rather than waste time, should have had them open up at the baby shower with Casey and Jason

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Appreciate the effort you put into this story. Sorry for whatever happened to your life that you couldn't finish it. Stories like this are why I wish Lit had an option for us readers to flag a story unfinished after some time so others will be forewarned. But what you have left us is brilliant.

Some great characters. The interplay a bit over the top but real enough. Any reader wishes to be in a relationship with so much life in it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

You write bloody fantastic stories I’ve read all 6 just love hockey stories please keep it up and get chapter 6 done

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous