Crying Wrinkles of a Wet Bed Sheet

Story Info
A submissive Indian woman humiliated to the core.
4.9k words
3.88
28.2k
19
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whose breath I hate

I was asked to wear five items of clothing, and that included my long five inch heels and mangalsutra too and yet I felt almost nude. My red choli was backless with low cut round neck that nearly covered my breasts, revealing some very nice under-boob. Some strategic tears also provided glimpses of other sections of my breasts. I red choli and a mini yoga thong

I was certainly wearing a bra, but the showcase one. I was more facilitating for show off, bounteous and bouncing, jiggling of my breast as I moved out of cab towards that night club. The last item that she wore was a pair of skin color mini tights. They might have been yoga short. They lived up to their name, the semi transparent material clinging closer to my pussy lips and ass cheeks. My every curve was on display and emphasised in a way that even nudity wouldn't do.

"Oh No God!" I noticed reading the huge billboard at the entrance of Darling's nightclub. I was summoned into a striptease night club, by that mystery pervert host who had my BDSM fuck video at his hands. Just two days ago I received the complete video of brutal disgraceful fuck at my dad's haveli and email also contained an e-ticket and hotel details. Like most of perverts, the blackmailer must have been a man of few words as email said nothing much except a small instruction.

"Meet me for the video at Darlings' nightclub on 12th Feb, in Bangkok. Don't forget to wear the clothes you will find in hotel's room wardrobe."

I only had two options, either to delete the email and wait for the consequences or do what I was instructed to do. The second option was much again my nature, I would even feel irritated if someone asks me to give a smile. I would smile and cry at my own, no one should dictate me what shall I do. My official status at work, my dealing with Kunal and family, my commanding attitude with my subordinates and even chat friends online was marked by this behaviour that I should not be taught or instructed what should I do or I should not. This was an arrogant behaviour, I knew and I had paid fair cost for this in my life, losing most of beloved ones.

The stakes though in that case were much higher, my arrogance would cost me much more than losing an online chat partner or a business client. The mystery blackmailer instructing me from Bangkok could ruin my life with that video, so I wisely chose the second option and reached here earlier today.

As I enter the Darlings' nightclub, my mind wondered on this whirlwind intimidating trip to Bangkok, by unknown host. Hearing a low scream in my mind, Pooja you will be fucked here, woman n me warned me. I looked around for the mystery man.

I received a lot of looks the moment I stepped out of the hotel. Most of the men were staring at me as I walked down the street. There I saw that pig Khan, sitting at the bar and waved me middle finger of his right hand. My mind full with a heat and repulsion for this pervert man, who ruined my life in Delhi and there he was again, I felt an electric frisson of fear.

I reached near him reluctantly in small steps, avoiding so many vulgar gazes on my so well exposed body. The nipples- another maverick, all they need an intense burning gaze and would become so proud and prominent. I felt them grew erect under my bra as I reach to Khan.

"What?" I asked avoiding his burning eyes. "Why the hell you have called me here Khan?" I asked in loud voice. "Seems you did not get enough dosage for your pervert scheming earlier?" I spoke pretentiously confident, knowing I must not show him any sign of weakness for that shameful video of mine.

"Nothing serious, Pooja ." The pig replied caressing luscious curves of my upper thighs his thick index finger moved between my leg and his finger sort of made exclamation sing right over my pussy. "It's all about your married pussy, nothing personal, Pooja!" He spited those words in cold frozen voice, but to my surprise the effect in between my leg was burning.

I closed my legs closer, as much as possible. The tightness of the material stretched over at his touch, I felt the vibrations of his finger scratching have transferred right through that material, into my labia. His repulsive hand and loathsome acts both were as humiliating, as arousing. I knew I've to stop it before getting wet in that semi transparent yoga pants, which were sticking only as an outer layer of skin.

Jerking his hand away I replied in rage "You coward pig, you know that you cannot put your step in Delhi and fuck me like a man, so you are hiding here and blackmailing for that video." I was still trying to forge an escape. I knew, if I give in to this pervert in this foreign land, I will be reduced to a cheap whore.

"Well, isn't this a piece of arrogance from a compulsive whore!" Khan speak, this time his finger move over my right breast inch away and her draw a complete imaginary circle in air, exactly of the size of my breast. "But you are over dreaming Pooja, who said I want to fuck you?" He asked and drew a question mark around my erect nipple with the tip of his finger.

All the forming juices in my pussy dried at once, hearing that humiliating question. A big wave of frustration even take over my anger, the typical feeling I've experienced most of my life when I'm left in between, half moist. I was angrier on myself, for noticing how much control my whorish cunt has gain over me during last year, seems my mood is controlled by volume of wetness down there.

When I left my hotel an hour ago, my subconscious had accepted that pervert Khan will blackmail me for that video and in anger and revenge for what happened to him and his men in Chandigarh will fuck me brutally, somewhere and I was looking forward for such long wrathful fuck, without consciously acknowledging. But here he was making these dramas and playing with my words and my mind. Luckily, not many people around were not focusing on us and most were watching those Thai girls about to stripe at the stage.

"Look Khan, I want that video back."It took me a while to compose myself before saying this. "Tell me what you want and let's get over it fast?" I asked looking in his eyes for the first time and pushing his traveling hand from over my strained body.

"We all are here to look at you, Pooja, this night." He replied finishing his drink. "Guess who much they have fixed your rate for a strip tease session?" He inquired me causality and waved someone to come.

"No." I shout back louder. "Never, I will do this and how can I trust you, that you will delete all files of that video?"

"Well, you've a valid question." He replied taking my anger and resistance only as a token protest. "Your dad can get my Indian passport blocked, my property and bank accounts are all seized, you get me all those back and arrange my safer return to India, and if you do all that I've no reason to sell that porn video."

I looked in his eyes, wondering if I shall trust him or not. They were blank, no sincerity, no vengeance, nor even a shade of lust, as he held me from both shoulders.

"Pooja, we both have to trust each other, Raj can get me killed there with RSS guys and I too can betray you, so it's all about mutual trust."

"I want it first."I replied jerking his heavy hand away from your shoulder. "I'm here in these semi nude clothes at your disposal, so I cannot escape, give me that video and I will do that." I said looking at the stage where a Chinese girl was striping. I felt a sudden sense of shame and humiliation taking over me, for how easily I've given up. The very idea of going at that stage and striping publically as a professional whore was far beyond to my submissive fantasies, even. My throat got all dried and pussy seems too had sucked all water from my body. I shuddered and explode, my hand involuntary moved to Khan's strong shoulder to gain a support or I would have fallen. The orgasm was most sudden in my life. It builds within seconds and jolted my entire cunt like an earthquake.

"No, don't try to seduce me bitch "Pig pushed me away. "If you are so keen to cum Pooja, go up there and those viewers would love watching you Cuming and shivering."

Shocked and frustrated, interrupted at the verge of sudden orgasm my body falls backward. "No... Khan!" I could only cried that when a man from behind help me in his small hands, my ass pressed on his erection. "Take it easy, slut...take it easy." He whispered in my ear and I felt his hand quickly slipping inside my yoga pent and he start rubbing my clitora. "Let me make you cum, huh." He whispered more.

"Ahhhhh....nooooooo, Pleaseeeee, yes yes yes." I grunt so loud that many must have heard me moaning as whore but I was so close to cumming. He was almost as tall as me and I found my hand going around his shoulder for support. "Oooooeeeeeeee ....no no noooooo ...pleaseeee, yesss there." I kept asking him all contrasting things.

"You are almost there..." He replied slipping his three small fingers in my pussy and shook his hand like shaking hand with someone there. A stranger, complete stranger, I could not even recognized in blurred vision of momentary ecstasy is he is Indian or Chinese or what? All I wanted him to make me cum or kill.

"Leave her; she won't cum without getting a big Lauda man." Pervert Khan had nothing to do but discourage that stranger, when he passed those comments.

"What's Lauda?" The fool stopped moving his finger in my blazing cunt, again at the peak.

"Ask her?" Khan replied laughing loud, his voice and joyful face on my suffering. This inflicted me to the core; the pig was having fun of me, when I'm denied of a public orgasm on a stranger's finger. I hated him most for putting me in this situation. "She is most familiar here with Lauda." Khan added.

"Please let me cum." I pleaded looking in small eyes of Chinaman. "No, I meant, let me go please."

"What a confused whore you are?" Chinaman resumed fingering my pussy inside those yoga thong, just when I was about to get out of his hands. His small fingers moved freely all inside my cunt, stroking, shaking, pasting, mashing, and twisting. I felt him so closer to myself, don't know why but I started liking him, felt his small fingers like my own.

"Cum slut, I got lot of work to do." This time he sort of pleaded fingering my pussy hard and fast.

"Yessssssssssssssss ...there... cummingggggggg....cummingggg ...! " I couldn't take it anymore and finally started to spasm and shake in his arm, my hot juices gushing out to shower his three fingers as I explode hard all over in his palm.

It took me awhile to regain my composure. Chinaman has helped me sitting over a stool and was wiping my legs from all over my legs. I looked at Khan and pervert was smiling.

"Congratulation! " He said adding insult to my injury. "Let's get to work, if you have achieved what your cunt keeps seeking every time, everywhere?"

"Watch your tongue you pig, enough is enough." I was now full of rage, humiliated, inflicted, dishonored and treated like a toy by this pervert at a public place. I even tried but could not manage to look at Chinaman, who made me cum.

"Better control your honey cunt, Pooja". Khan replied in a shrill voice. "What you think, you can cum, anytime, anywhere you want?

"If I had a gun here, I would have put all bullets in your balls, pig." I shout back on him equally, I could not tolerate him for a moment more the way he was insulting me.

"Calm down slut, calm down." Chinaman pressed my shoulder and whisper in his typical kindness. "He is only teasing you."

"See yin, if she has to shot me she will fire at my balls." Khan made more fun of me. "Why do you always think below the belt, Pooja, your cunt and my balls, seems your imagination ends here?"

'Enough guys enough ". Chinaman stopped us both. "Are you going to do the strip show tonight?" He asks me. I'm manager of this club, friend call me Yin. He offered his hand greeting me. The same hand which has already traveled to my most private parts.

I've had hand shake with hundreds of my men, at work place and parties but never felt this kind of reluctance in hold his hand. I lowered my gaze while holding his wet fingers. "Yes, I found myself giving him my consent for the strip show. "No, but, I mean, I know nothing about it." I inquired finally looking in his shape small eyes.

"Just go up there on stage, take a few rounds. Roll around the pipe. Shake your ass, press your tits, and take of these clothes one by one and throw it to the crowd, that's it." The club manager explained all seven steps of strip teasing in a single breath. "And a little licking and flicking of your nipples and cunt, with a pleasant smile, all the way." He added.

I nodded looking at Khan, "Will you keep your words?" I asked him in hopeful voice.

"Yes, I told you Pooja, I won't fuck you, you've my words... you want me to swear on my lauda now?" He inquired.

"Pig ...fucks you." I murmured and turned my head towards the stage and listen both of them laughing behind me. "Yes, that option is on." Khan teased more.

=========

A Tease Striptease

I stepped out on the stage smiling, although inside my tummy was churning. I began to move around the stage, now feeling a little more confident and actually enjoying the warmest applause. The crowd received me in a thrilling manner and egoistic whore in me felt so proud on finding so many people admire my looks, my rich curves.

Their eyes were given the opportunity to see all the pleasures nature could

Offer; and if the pleasant aspects of a well shaped young lady are able to arouse their minds, they would say that the girl in front of them has enjoyed all the delicacies of love. I was standing there in front of them, as a striptease, to please them more, to drop my clothes in front of them and may be even dance, totally naked.

"Choli ke peeche kya hai, choli ke peeche "Some Indian among them sung that old vulgar song loudly. "Aaj pata chale ga ...!" Another one replied, loudly.

By the end of the first track, I was on schedule. I had lost my choli, and as the second track started, I stood legs slightly apart facing the audience which was a mass of hungry male faces. I was now wearing spiky high heels that skin color yoga thong, and a lacy showcase bra.

I moved my ass like I'm being fucked from behind, then I raised one leg, the pencil heel pressing into the steel rode. My legs spread wide, silky smooth pussy just barely concealed by the skin yoga thong that does more to accentuate, and reveal, than actually covering my pussy.

I started to tease them, cupping my breasts, running my hands down over my yoga thong, easing the sides down, and then pulling them back up again. I was working them well, but now it was time to show them something. I turned my back on them and undid my bra. I eased it off and cupped my breasts in my hands. As I turned, there was wild cheering when I dropped my hands and displayed my breasts. I licked my finger and rubbed it around my already hard nipples.

Suddenly, I was beginning to enjoy myself. My lack of sex over the last three weeks was making me feel horny now that I was displaying myself. I could feel the warm sensation deep between my thighs as my juices started to flow. I gripped the thin strap of my yoga thong, and amid loud applause, eased it slowly over my hips.

There were more whistles and shouts as my pussy came into view, smooth and clean shaven. I tossed the damp yoga thong into the crowd, and smiled as I saw them fight over it.

Now I was stark nude in front of hundreds of burning eyes. I could feel the lust in the air, and as the last track started, I went into a slow acrobatic routine I had learned in my dance school days. I knew it was extremely revealing in some positions with my legs spread wide, and I knew my pussy lips were open and the creamy wetness would be visible to everyone. I finished the routine with a back flip and went into an eye watering splits. The audience went wild as I slowly got to my feet, and smiled at them.

======

Ten Minutes of Eternity

"Now the Ten Minute cum holding competition."

I was about to leave the stage when someone announced on speaker. I watched six other girls, who had performed there earlier moved on stage on my both side.

For a moment I could believe what I heard and where this all leading to, I looked around, almost deciding that I should step down, when my horrified eyes meet Khan's sparkling eyes. From a distance pig showed me thumbs up sign. I knew what he was referring to.

Six round one legged glass tables of my knee height were brought on stage and placed at the edge. "The game is short and full of kinks."The voice on speaker echoed again, the same fucking kind voice. "All participants can instruct these six whores to finger their cunt; they will only act on your instructions." I carefully listened while watching other girls moving to the glass table. My mind was shaped liked this, when it come to competing, I never want to lose, not matter what winning is about and I ignored that I was referred as whore.

"You can ask them to increase their finger fuck, add more fingers and even stop them at anytime during the act." The voice on speaker was elaborating the rules of game in scripted manner. "The one, who can hold her orgasm for Ten Minute, will be the winner of the night." The man on speaker phone saying this went silent "bet wisely man" and crowd broke into cheers.

"The Indian slut ...the dusky queen...the silky whore."

I heard most innovative names for me, but it was clear that majority of crowd was betting on me ...they all were expecting the I will be able to hold my orgasm for Ten Minutes in front of them, but it was not a good omen for this game.

When I staged my ass on the cold surface of glass table, I was already wet. Ashamed, humiliated and treated as a sex toy, what else I needed to get wetter but I was required not to be wet. Never, in my life I sense such a sure defeat in a competition. Ten Minutes! I shrugged.

"All girls spread your legs wider, the wider you can spread the better they will be able see and witness your wetness." Here come the first instruction on speaker, with a free tip. I watched someone among crowd was even waving the Indian flag in excitement, while betting on me.

"Indian girl, spread your legs more."Here came a specific instruction and I knew who it was for. Tilting backward on glass table, I grip my inner thighs in shaking hands and spread my legs wide, wider and wider. The growing spark in men's eyes was telling me how exposed my married cunt is for their viewing pleasure.

A street whore in India must not have undergone such humiliation that my fate has brought for me. I was doing the cheapest and vulgar act a woman can imagine ...showing my cunt to hundreds of man, yet with a bright smile on my face. "Nooooo", I felt a sudden orgasm started building in me, those burning eyes and this degrading posture of mine, was telling me to the core. I wanted to cum so badly. "God what do I do, shall I lose even before the start of competition?"

I would die but give in ... I diverted my mind thinking of Kunal, his kind soft voice, how would he be feeling if he was here, my dad, my family, I summoned all the sweet memories of my beloved one. To divert my attention and hold my orgasm, at least for some time.

"Girl is you ready?" The voice on speaker inquired us and we all wondered what he asking, are we ready to cum or not to cum?

"Here we go "He adds as none of us replied whatsoever. "But remember if you won't follow the instructions, you will be disqualified from the game..."Start rubbing your pussies, NOW...!"

My itching fingers rushed to my cunt, but I know, I've to be gentle to live one more minute at least in that competition. I start rubbing my clit gently and to divert my mind start looking for Khan, I was sure his repulsive face will help me denying an orgasm. But he was nowhere, what a pig he was, even his disappearance was not reliving.

12