Crying Wrinkles of a Wet Bed Sheet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls . . . ask them to looker closer." Here come another instruction on mike.

"Look at my sex..." I found myself shamefully saying to whoever among them was looking at it. "Look at my pussy ...my cunt, my pussy." I could not understand why I'm still alive, what more humiliation I've to face more to die out of shame. I thought rubbing my pussy and chanting that mantra lecherously.

Seems my words had derived all attention to my pussy as I noticed people pushing each other, riding over each other to get in my side of stage and look at my cunt. A sudden and more intense wave of pride taking over my shame and guilt helped me to keep rubbing my clit, shifting my entire weight on hand and lifting my pussy upward for deeper view.

"Rub faster." Instruct the kind Chinaman on speaker. "Fuck you ass hole." I could not stop cursing him in my heart, fucking mentor, you want me to win or lose?"

"Ahhhhhhmmmmmmmmm." This time we all girls moaned louder and together on the microphone attached to our ears, as we increased rubbing our pussies faster. The other moaners on my each side was indeed a good Oman, I felt confident that they too are aroused now.

"Faster, faster faster. Rub your Indian cunt faster." The crowd starts singing in a chorus, aloud.

There is a thin line between confidence and overconfidence, Pooja." Voice of dad echoed in my mind, as I found myself rubbing my pussy fanatically, out of overconfidence. No bitch slow down my mind screamed as I juices were filling my cunt intensely.

I played a tactical move and changed my hand and this gave me a momentary pause to avoid my orgasm. Here while shifting my balance to other hand my eyes meet the pig again. He was shaking his big head, in disappointment.

"Put a finger in your cunt". The Chinaman instruct in a jubilant voice.

Crowds go mad, in anticipation. "Don't cum Indian slut, don't cum." Many men who had betted on me, shouted together, realizing the gravity of situation and their money on stake.

"Fuckkkkkkkk." The girl on my right, soon after pushing her finger inside the wet cunt explodes. "Fuckkkkkkkk... ahhhhhmm... "She was moaning in utter lust and fingering herself wildly.

"Opppsssssssssss ... loser, loser, loser...!" Crowd starts bashing on her. Khan showed me his palm from the distance, as if asking to stop. Bastard was smart knowing that I can take advantage of this tactical informal pause in game. But like his every idea, I hated this one to; I did not want to stop fingering myself.

"Put two fingers now and pinch your nipple with other hand." Instructed Chinaman, mother fuck knew so well how to manage crowd. Fuck your managerial skills. I again cursed him in my heart while slipping another finger in my cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm." Next I too screamed aloud, I never loved my finger this much in my life. I was not the lonely screamer there...many among crowd joined the lust full scream, while exploding in their pants. Some took our cocks now shameless and start stroking.

"Let's cum together, an Indian man from distance shout suggestively looking in my eyes, while stroking his small cock. This is the irony of submissive life, no woman would hate such suggestion by a man, at the peak of her building orgasm, but I looked away, feeling so insulted, while moving my two fingers in my cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Cu cu cumingggggggg." Another poor girl in lust on stage could not hold and achieved her glory while losing the competition.

Khan from a distance pointed my something on the top of my head. He showed me reflection of huge digital stopwatch. 7:40 minutes had passed. I node him instinctively.

Here comes another biggest surprise for me as I pinched my nipples. For a moment I could not believe, if I held my own nipple, it was thick and long now like never before, like long grapes, "Oh my my!" For a moment I felt in was pinching a date seed. So fully erect pointing up like pencil erasers...I spotted so many watery mouth wide open around me to have my nipple.

"You nippers and cunt are of exactly same color, Indian slut". Someone very close to stage shouted. I don't know why it was needed but I nod my head in acknowledgement to his vulgar compliment.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....fuckk cumingggggggg." Luckily another girls on my left exploded.

"Girls keep fingering your cunt harder, one more minute left. The announcement came in speaker. My eyes meet Khan and he made a strange signal like asking me to play a piano.

I keep tickling, pinching, pulling and flicking my extraordinarily sensitive and erect nipples while between my legs, following the pig's instruction

I started mixing my fingers to gain a strategic pause. I would push first two fingers and while pulling them out.

My body was burning, I felt a strong craving to rise and dance nude on stage and cum on the face of every man there. Something had happened to my pussy, it had become a creature of its own, sucking my fingers inwards. It was like my cunt wanted to address the crowd, live. It wanted to say something to them, but not finding appropriate words.

"This Indian whore has trained her cunt so well." Someone among spectators made a loud comment. I was now too indifferent to insult and shame, humiliation or appreciation, love or hate, loathing or amazement, remorse or disapproval nothing mattered to me, in that blissful state of utter submission.

I lost all senses of time and space, my cunt was pushing and pulling my three fingers automatically. I heard a witch kind of voice echoing on speaker, and it was my own voice. "I won't cum Khan... Khan ...see I'm not Cumming...you were right Khan, It takes a big lauda to make me cum."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm. Sorryyyy sorryyyy...I coulddddddddddd nottt." The only other contestant left in competition cried and her louder moans took over all those endearments, I was uttering in that trance.

"Time's up!" Announced the Chinaman in a delightful voice. The Indian girl has won.

Crowd erupts in joy, clapping, whistling, commenting, laughing, abusing. There erupts a volcano out of my cunt. I fall on table and a huge fountain of cunt water explodes. I was gulping air and shaking my head. Never had I felt anything like the sensations ricocheting through my groin, coming from the epicenter of my sex, that too without a cock in me.

"Is he peeing?" Those were the last words I could hear before passing away, for few hours, right there on stage, in front of hundreds of men, indifferent to what will happen to my body.

"Pooja Beti, Ohhh God, get up, what has happened...what a shame for us." Someone wrapped me in a cloth while crying but I could not see or recognised his tearful voice.

=================

Beyond Teasing

"Wake up whore!" Someone slapped hard on my butt.

(Continued)

12