Crystal & I

Story Info
An older sister finds her lover.
7.2k words
4.66
21.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt at writing an erotic story. I'm not a great writer, I've tried to be brief but descriptive.

I'm sure I can improve and would appreciate constructive feedback.

All involved in this story are over 18 of age.

I hope you enjoy it.

*******************************************

Ch1: The early years

We had a normal upbringing by most standards I guess. My Mum, Dad, sister, brother, and I lived in a modest house. Big enough but certainly nothing flash. It was in a small town, by a river. A few hours from the closest major city.

I'm the youngest, and often found myself at home alone in my teens. Especially on weekends.

My brother was a bit of a nerd. He was 5 years older than me, but still playing old video games with his mates most of the time. Soon he moved away for work. We didn't spend much time together, but I did miss him.

Our oldest sister, Crystal, moved in and out of home quite often. She had issues with her house mates, so it always seemed to end pretty quickly. She didn't have a boyfriend but she did go out every weekend to the local clubs and pubs with her friends.

Sometimes Crystal came home the next morning in a happier mood than other weeks. On those occasions I was treated to a nice lunch. Being young and naive I didn't think anything of it, I just enjoyed the food.

Crystal is ten years older than me. Quite short, about 5 feet tall, but also packing a serious punch. Her hair is mid length, wavy, and dark brown. As are her doe like eyes.

Crystal wasn't super slim, but she was fit, and shapely with nice curves. Her lovely D cup breasts were firm, and perky. She slimmed a little at her waist, and her hips and butt and thighs were nicely round but toned. All in all, a nice little package.

I wondered why she hadn't found a long term boyfriend.

Crystal was sporty and exercised several times each week. Her gym outfits were really nice.

Some of her friends were taller and slimmer, but none had Crystal's curves, cuteness and fiesty personality.

And me? I was 18, still living at home, finished high school and would start college soon. I'd had a couple of girlfriends, briefly, and a few fumbly attempts at sex but nothing outstanding. I hadn't had a blow job.

I'd describe my experience as timid compared to most of my friends. At least based on what they told me.

Physically I'm 5'11", about 175 pounds with brown hair.

I broke my leg when I was thirteen and became a bit chubby. My parents wouldn't allow me to play sport for a couple of years, as a result of that I spent too much time on the couch.

I was now playing sport 4 times a week. I was as fit as I'd ever been, and was knocking on the door of the Senior football team. I felt strong, and happy.

I was quite shy though when it came to talking to girls. I spoke sincerely, but the girls I knew or met just seemed to want the bad guy vibe.

I was no good at that.

Our parents were prudes, so there was never anything bordering on saucy conversation, let alone interesting TV shows, or movies.

With very minimal sex education or guidance it was over to me to figure it out for myself.

Ch2: Contemplation

I began to understand that Crystal just didn't want the hassle of a relationship. I gathered from a few overheard phone calls that she was getting her fair share of casual fun, though. On her terms.

I often enjoyed a quick peek, but one particular day after she returned from the races I found myself fixated on Crystal's chest. It was covered in glitter, and it shimmered. The tops she used to wear really accentuated her gorgeous tits.

Things were becoming different though.

My permanently horny young mind wondered about Crystal's sexual activities more and more. She lived and showered in the same space as me, I smelled her perfumes every day, something that wasn't lost on me when I was alone in the shower.

I knew she didn't stay overnight very often with her FWB, but was she having any fun in between? How? How often?

One night I was home alone, and the thought overcame me. I needed to see what my sister gets up to in her room! Crystal was very adamant that I could never go in there. Ever! But I had to.

I walked to the door and a shiver went through me like I'd never experienced before. I froze, and just stood at the door, with a significant swell growing in my pants. Could I go in? What if she finds out? She will definitely find out..!!

I contemplated for a minute, and then said to myself, "Do it!" and turned the handle.

Looking around nothing was obvious, but I figured if she did have anything of a sexual nature it wouldn't be on display in her parents house.

After digging around gently I found a magazine wedged down under the bed near the window, and a small pink wand. That was all. I smelled the wand end to end, there was no discernible scent.

Intrigued by what sort of porn turned my sister on I began flicking through the pages. I found a page with photos of a couple engaged in a 69.

Two pages appeared to have been pressed down to ensure the magazine stayed open. By this time my half mongrel had swelled to the point where I could see my hardness stretching out my track pants.

Quickly, with youthful abandon, I thrust my hand into my pants and released my rock hard length.

I began stroking myself slowly as I looked at the pictures of two adults devouring one another, and thought about my sister pleasuring herself while looking at them.

I groaned a little. Then a lot. In my ever-growing haze I forgot where I was. All of a sudden, a stream of hot cum exploded out of my cock, all over my sister's carpet, followed by another, and another, and another. Fuck!

In that moment I panicked! I dropped the magazine, and ran to get a towel. It was 9.30pm, and knowing my parents weren't night owls I figured they'd be home any time soon.

I hastily cleaned up, and carefully (I thought) returned the magazine to the place it was in, then high tailed it out of there. What a rush!

The panic kind of ruined my orgasm a bit but wow, the memory of the moment will last forever.

Mum and Dad arrived home an hour later, followed by Crystal 30 minutes or so after them.

My heart skipped a beat, had I cleaned up properly? Crystal went to bed and didn't rise till late the next morning. All seemed fine. "Phew!" I thought.

A few days later Crystal came steaming out of her room yelling "Mum, have you been in my room?"

"Yes, to put away some things you left in the washing basket," Mum said

Silence ensued. "Oh ok. Thanks," Crystal replied.

By this stage she was standing in the lounge, hands on hips, glaring straight at me. Doing my best to avoid suspicion I faked my best dead pan look, and turned my gaze back to the footy on the TV.

Nothing was said, but Crystal knew something had gone on.

Later it dawned on me that she had probably been horny, looked for the magazine and found it had been moved. Did she use it though? Or was she too pissed off? I'll never know. Either way it stirred me up.

Weeks and months passed, nothing was said, and things were pretty normal. I was finding new and interesting ways to perve on my sister, which felt great but at the same time didn't seem right.

Never mind I thought, it's just a teenage fantasy that most boys have, right? My mind was conflicted, but my loins seemed pretty comfortable with it all.

Ch3: The trip

The annual pop art exhibition was coming up it the city. It was originally a whole family event but in recent years my brother had lost interest and Dad's workload meant he couldn't go, so Mum didn't want to either.

This year it was to be just Crystal and I. "Wicked"I thought. Little did I know...

Some other events on that year meant accommodation was in short supply. In those days you had to ring around to book, booking websites were years away. Anyway, after several calls my sister was able to secure a room. I very clearly heard her say "twin beds, it must have twin beds," several times.

We made the trip. As usual Crystal's cleavage looked superb, I was able to get plenty of peeks as she drove the almost 3 hour journey. I think she was starting to sense my fixation.

I probably didn't do myself any favours by needing to adjust my crotch a few times. It's probably my imagination but I swear I saw her lips curl up into a cheeky smile at one point. I was just fantasising I reckoned.

We arrived, and Crystal and I went to check in. The lady at reception saw us, and gave us a cheeky grin. "Here for a naughty weekend?" she asked.

"Hell no, we're brother and sister!" Crystal retorted.

"My apologies, we get a lot of that here" said the receptionist.

Wowsers I thought, this place sounds great!

The receptionist looked up our booking and then turned to my sister with a slightly puzzled look. "We have you booked in a king bed room, there's no other bed in there."

"What? I specifically booked twin beds, and confirmed that several times when I booked. Please just move us to another room," Crystal said, visibly annoyed.

"I can't. We're fully booked, even our trundle beds are all taken," the receptionist replied.

Crystal was furious. At this point I stepped in and said, "Hey it's ok, it's a king bed so it's pretty big. We'll be fine."

"No we won't. This isn't good enough!" Crystal snapped.

It was hard to disagree, but the situation wasn't going to change so I simply said, "Ok, give us a discount and I'll sleep on the floor."

Reluctantly Crystal agreed, and we proceeded to our room.

Once Crystal calmed down we began talking about what we might see tomorrow while we got ready to go out and find some dinner. I'd turned 18, had ID, so I was good to go for a few drinks.

My sister, forever the fashionista, wanted to shower and get herself ready. There was one problem though, the door frame had swelled at some point and the bathroom door wouldn't completely close.

After speaking with reception we found there was no one on hand to fix it. Crystal was again quite furious but decided she needed a shower.

"Don't peek will you, Brad?" She asked.

"Peek? You're my older sister," I replied.

This seemed to placate her. "Ok, see you soon," said Crystal.

I don't think either of us realised at the time, but looking across the room from the sitting area there was a tall mirror which, at certain angles, provided a clear view of part of the bathroom.

With the door only slightly ajar it restricted the view, but you could see into the shower partially, along with the space in front of it.

My eyes were about to leave my body. Crystal began stripping off, I could hear her unclasp her bra and throw it on the floor. At that point I got a nice surprise when her left breast sprung into view.

It was beautiful, even more than I had imagined in one of my many wank-fests.

Her dark nipple was slightly erect, and her brown areola looked simply divine. While I would have loved to see both puppies in the wild that sneak peek was enough to send my loin into raptures.

A couple of glimpses of hip, ass and a bit of side boob were all that I got afterward. I was content, though. It's more of Crystal's body than I'd ever seen!

By this time though I was in a frenzy, and needed my own shower.

I rushed in after Crystal came out, hoping to avoid any detection of the large bulge in my shorts.

What I didn't know was that Crystal had sat in the sitting area, and had realised what can be seen.

Curious as to whether she was looking, I stood in front of the shower and dropped my shorts, allowing my rock hard member to spring into the air.

I heard a cough. I dare not look,but I figured Crystal was enjoying the same aspect I had enjoyed. I stepped into the shower, it was steamed up so I figured if I took care of business then Crystal wouldn't be able to see.

The feeling of jacking off while potentially being watched by my sister drove me mad. Within seconds i was spraying streams of cum all over the shower.

That's when I heard a bang, and rapid foot steps. Had she seen me? Was I making noises? Hell, did she enjoy it?

I dried off, got dressed, took a deep breath or two and walked out of the bathroom.

"Nice shower?" asked Crystal.

"Yeah, pretty good, the water pressure is way better than home," I said.

"True, great shower head," Crystal said with a slight giggle before returning to her make up routine.

I was pretty sure she'd seen something, but it wasn't something we would openly discuss, as much as I may have wanted that. I was a bit confused, but comforted by the fact it was an amazing, knee buckling release.

For the remainder of that afternoon and evening I had a semi erection boiling away in my pants that could have burst into action at the slightest peek of anything mildly arousing.

Ch4: Getting wood

We had Italian food for dinner in one of the restaurants nearby. I could see a few people staring at us and sniggering, presumably thinking my sister had snagged herself a toy boy. I wish. I didn't mind, of course, but I don't think it made Crystal too happy.

We had a couple of drinks with dinner and then wandered to a bar we saw on the way to the restaurant.

It was a small, intimate bar with a dance floor at the rear. After a few more drinks I was feeling quite tipsy, I hadn't had too many drinking sessions to that point so it was catching up on me.

Clearly Crystal was too, although I think the double scotches she was drinking might have contributed to that.

Then a song came on that Crystal loved. She grabbed my hand and said "let's dance." It was a slow song.by Alison someone. Not my bag, but Crystal liked it.

We danced a slow dance, with Crystal taking my hands into hers and pulling me towards her.

Because of the height difference my groin was positioned at the level of her belly. When she pulled me close she could clearly feel the bulge I was trying my best to hide.

Crystal stepped back, momentarily, looked down, looked back up at me and smiled. My face turned bright red.

She mouthed, "it's ok," and we resumed our dance. A little more separated this time.

Wow, my sister had just felt my boner but didn't seem to mind. What did it mean, I thought? Probably nothing.

We returned to the hotel about midnight.

I grabbed some spare blankets and a pillow and made up a bed on the floor. Crystal had already changed into her night gown and crawled under the covers.

Damn I thought, I was hoping to see her wearing it!

"Good night sis," I said.

"Good night bro, sleep well," she replied.

I lay there thinking about our dance. I wanted to talk about it, but she was my sister. It just didn't seem right and could ruin our relationship.

As I lay there dozing off I heard a whisper. "Brad,, are you awake?" said Crystal.

"Yeah, can't sleep," I replied.

"Well, even though we got a discount, I don't think it's fair you have to sleep on the floor. Would you like to sleep in here?" Crystal asked.

My mind went berserk. Was my older sister, the object of my fantasies really inviting me to join her in bed?

To avoid sounding too eager I replied in a cool tone "Yeah, that'd be great This floor is really hard."

"Ok, on one condition. You stay on that side," demanded Crystal.

"Of course," I said and slid in under the covers.

I could hear Crystal snoring lightly so I figured she was asleep. I turned onto my back and glanced toward her.

As is the case in many hotels, the blinds didn't completely cover the windows. A gap on the side allowed the light of the moon to enter the room.

Despite the darkness, there was enough light to see my sister's profile as she slept on her back. She had pushed the covers down revealing the top half of her night gown.

To my delight, the profile of her left nipple was clearly visible in the moonlight. I wanted to touch it, but knew I couldn't.

Eventually, I fell asleep and was woken abruptly by Crystal.

"Brad! What are you doing?" Crystal screached.

In my slumber I had rolled over, had my hand nestled around Crystal's waist, and was spooning her.

I shot straight up. "Uh, oh, sorry sis, I was asleep," I said.

"It's ok, I know you were. I was just a bit suprised," said Crystal.

"It actually felt quite nice. Keep doing it if you like," said Crystal in, a very cheeky tone.

What???? What was I hearing? Was I still asleep and just dreaming?

"Are you sure? I enquired. "Yes, it's ok," replied Crystal.

After a deep breath I lay back down and placed my hand on Crystal's waist, again. She twitched, slightly, but didn't move away.

I had a dilemma, though. My cock was on fire, my balls were tight, and the head felt like it was going to explode.

I couldn't spoon her like this! So I laid back slightly, and just left my hand on Crystal's waist.

The fabric of her gown was thin and silky, it was like I could feel her skin.

Then.... Crystal wiggled her butt backward, looking to re-engage in our spoon. Oh-o, my ultra swollen member was now pushing into her back just above her butt crack. My balls were resting on her too!

Crystal didn't move or even flinch, but surely she knew it was there? There's no way she couldn't?

The silence was deafening, I had no idea how to deal with this damn erection.

Then came the words that would change the course of our future.

"Is that because of me?" Crystal asked coyly.

"Umm, er, maybe," I fumbled, my head slightly spinning.

"Ooh, good to see I've still got it!" Crystal giggled, in a sexy tone.

"Can I touch it?" she asked.

"What the....?" I was in shock.

After a few seconds all I could blurt out was "Ah, yeah sure," in a squeaky, half choking voice.

Crystal reached around with her left hand and slowly wedged her fingers under my sleep shorts.

She didn't go directly for my shaft, instead she ran her fingers through my pubes and slowly inched towards it.

Then down the sides, and tickled both of my aching balls. She had form, and experience I thought.

Then, ever so gently, she wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft. Her small fingers could barely fit around it. She slowly ran her fingers up to the tip.

"Holy shit!" Crystal exclaimed. "You are NOT the little boy I used to bath anymore."

It was dark but I could feel my face was a deep shade of crimson now.

"Well, I have grown a bit since then," I replied.

"You sure have, impressively!" said Crystal, in an even more cheeky tone.

With that Crystal switched on the bedside lamp, turned around sharply and stared at my half naked body. She knew i was as hard as a rock.

"Can I see it?" she purred.

At this time, still trying to cover my embarrassment, my hands were firmly clenched over my face.

"It's ok, I've seen it all before," Crystal joked.

Strictly speaking this was true, but not in this state!

"Um, yeah, I guess," I murmured.

I knew that if I more than brushed that swollen head I'd probably paint the sheets, so I didn't want Crystal taking them off.

I slowly extracted my shorts, making sure to lift the cloth carefully past my throbbing, glistening knob.

"You're hung!" she said, her eyes bursting with excitement.

"I saw it earlier but I didn't realise it was so thick," added Crystal.

I felt flushed again, although this time a strange but comfortable feeling wash over me. I was naked, beside my sister, and it felt good. So good.

I couldn't speak in this moment, my breathing was shallow and my heartbeat was racing. I could feel it in my knob. I looked up to see Crystal fixated on it, watching intently as it twitched, and throbbed with each heartbeat.

"You better take care of that," she said. I didn't know what to think, but quickly jumped out bed and ran to the bathroom.

I figured I would be quick, but before I had a chance to begin stroking myself I noticed Crystal standing behind me, at the now open bathroom door. Stark naked.