Crystal & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see this," she said, with a wicked come fuck me look in her eyes.

I don't know I can properly describe my feelings in this moment. I looked deep into Crystal's eyes and then closed my own.

I started pounding away at my shaft, carefully avoiding the head. I wanted it to last, but that was going to be difficult.

"Cum for me," Crystal said, firmly.

I looked over to find her cupping and tweaking her right breast, while her left hand swirled around her mound.

There was no stopping the explosion that followed. Barely half a stroke saw me releasing ropes of cum into the shower cubicle. As the feeling of ectasy washed over me I almost collapsed onto the vanity.

"That was hot!" said Crystal.

She rushed over and embraced me.

We stood there cuddling for what seemed like an eternity. I was empty, and flaccid. "Lets get some sleep," Crystal said.

I nodded in agreement, I was still a bit tipsy, and thoroughly spent.

We crawled into bed, naked, spooned, and quickly fell asleep.

Ch5: Mixed messages

I woke in the morning to the blinds being pulled back. "Up you get soldier," Crystal said with a wink. She had ten years on me so the alcohol didn't have such an affect.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"9.30, I let you sleep in a bit, you looked cute laying there, hehe," Crystal replied.

"Thanks," I said and quickly headed for the bathroom.

My shyness had returned though as I naturally tried to cover my boy parts as I crossed the room.

"You'll need more than that to cover up. No need to, I've seen it all," said Crystal, laughing.

I was horribly embarrassed again, but strangely felt a bit chuffed at the same time.

I showered, happy with the idea that Crystal might be sneaking a peek. I enjoyed thinking about that.

The art exhibition was great, the biggest of its kind at the time. We walked around for hours, stopping to enjoy pieces we liked ànd dissecting them. It was fun.

I must admit though, I was more than slightly distracted by the skimpy top and tight skirt that Crystal was sporting. She looked, how do you say, smoking hot. Some of the wicked thoughts in my mind were just downright rude. Tasty, but very rude.

Like the enthusiastic young buck that I am I just wanted to grab hold of her. But not in public, she would be horrified.

I began thinking last night was probably a one off, a mistake that Crystal would avoid making ever again.

I started panicking when I made a joke about a male statue and she quickly gazed at me with a frown, then turned and walked away. Oh no, what had we done?

I tried to play it cool for the rest of the day and kept my jokes to a minimum.

We dined again, but the mood was very quiet. Crystal barely spoke.

"Is everything ok, sis?" I enquired.

"Not really," she said. "I feel very ashamed for how I treated you last night. Older sisters shouldn't do that," Crystal added.

"You do know there are two sides to this,? I suggested.

You haven't treated me badly, quite the opposite," I replied.

"Im supposed to be the mature one, Brad! Yet there I was frigging myself while you wanked," said Crystal.

Her voice had gotten a bit loud At least 2 other tables overheard us. The place went completely quiet.

Horribly embarrassed, we paid the bill and sprinted out of there like Usain Bolt.

What it did, though, was lighten the mood. Rather than going to a bar we found a quiet bench seat it in a park and just talked.

Everything from girlfriends, boyfriends, FWBs, clothes, and life in general. But not sex. Not directly. It was nice to have an àdult conversation with Crystal.

When we left she grabbed my hand briefly, tickled my palm, and gave me a grin. I figured things were ok.

We passed the same bar on the way to the hotel and decided to have a couple of drinks. "Just a couple, last night was a bit heavy," said Crystal.

I agreed. Even though last night was undoubtedly the most exciting night of my life, I didn't expect a repeat, and was compliant to ensure our relationship remained intact.

We did, indeed, have just a couple of drinks. And then headed back to the hotel.

Ch6: Finding nirvana

Just before we arrived, Crystal pulled me aside into a lane way.

With a very stern look, and a pointed index finger, she growled "Not another living human will hear about last night, will they?"

"No, absolutely not! it's our secret," I said, with as much conviction as I could gather.

"Good. We live in a small town, people talk," she said.

We walked the rest of the way in silence. I was still getting mixed messages, thinking surely our adventure had ended. After all, t would never be a sustainable relationship anyway, would it?

I was content that at least part of my fantasy about Crystal had been fulfilled. Most guys wouldn't have experienced that, I figured.

We began getting ready for bed. "You can sleep in the bed again, if you want?" mentioned Crystal..

I fel t surprised, but didn't want to sleep on the floor. Crystal went to tne bathroom with her night gown to get changed.

"Surprise!" said Crystal as she emerged from the bathroom, completely naked.

"Ok," I thought, this is promising!

"I figured you'd seen it all, well almost all of it, so why bother with the gown?" she added.

"Great thinking," I said enthusiastically.

"Want me to join you?" I asked cheekily.

"Of course, it's only fair," she replied.

I got undressed and slid under the covers, a little nervous and unsure about what might unfold.

Crystal crawled into bed, but instead of resuming her position from last night she lay facing me with her voluptuous breasts looking straight at me. I couldn't help but stare at their majesty.

"You like?" Crystal enquired.

"Of course, what guy wouldn't?" I shot back.

"You can touch them. If you want to," Crystal offered.

"Really?" I said like a giddy kid given permission to buy the entire contents of the lolly shop!

"Yes, but calm down won't you," Crystal replied.

"Sorry, I was surprised that you were offering," I said.

I reached across and gently began tracing my fingers around the outside of her right breast, then her left. They were so supple, yet still had a firmness about them. Gosh they were amazing.

I could see Crystal's nipples hardening, I gently circled my fingers around her areola, then grasped her nipple between two fingers and gave it a slight tweak.

Crystal twitched, and she let out a feint moan.

"Keep doing that, please," she begged.

I continued gently rubbing and tweaking her nipples, before she grabbed my hair and forcibly pulled me towards her.

"Kiss them!" she demanded.

"Wow" I thought to myself, this is amazing..

Doing as I was told I gently kissed my sister's breasts, taking care to avoid her now fully erect nipples. I began carefully flicking my tongue across her right nipple which drew a stronger twitch than before, accompanied by a deep moan.

"That's it, just like that," she said breathlessly.

This continued for several minutes while Crystal writhed around, enjoying me lavish my entire attention on her heaving breasts.

I felt her arm move, and realised it was tracing down toward her nicely trimmed dark brown bush.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched as she began running her fingers through her public hair, before tracing her forefinger and middle finger around the outside of her slit.

I was developing that same feeling as last night, my head was throbbing like crazy.

Crystal continued to pleasure herself, I must have slowed down my kissing and nuzzling a little too much. Crystal stopped and looked at me. "Pay attention, and be good," she demanded.

Being a good boy I returned my entire focus to her delicious, ample breasts.

Crystal resumed her play. I could hear feint sounds of her fingers sliding between her lips, and inside her, it was driving me crazy but i continued doing what I was asked.

Soon I reached a fever pitch. "Can I watch?" I enquired.

"Yes, you may, you've earned it," was Crystal's reply in a deep, sultry voice.

I watched in awe as my sister plunged one, then two fingers deep inside her glistening hole. Clearly she was highly aroused, her labia were puffy and pronounced, and they were saturated.

Crystal began flicking away at her now engorged clit, it had shed its hood and was shining in the dim light. This was crazy, I was in nirvana.

Crystal was moaning intensely by this stage as she continued to rub her clit furiously and plunge her fingers into her wetness.

Suddenly, her moans stopped, as did her breathing.

Crystal thrust her hips in the air sharply and let out a guttural moan as wave upon wave of her orgasm engulfed her.

She bucked and thrashed, then after what seemed like minutes she crashed back onto the bed and laid completely still, panting like crazy.

"Oh my," were the only words I could muster.

I had just seen my sister bring herself to a pulsating orgasm, easily the strongest I'd seen any girl or woman have. It was pure bliss.

After composing myself I uttered "That was amazing, you sure know how to work that thing!"

"Thanks, it takes practice," she said with a wink.

We laid side by side silent for a few minutes soaking it in. The aroma in the air was like nothing I'd smelled before.

My fingers began dancing across the skin on her stomach, not tickling but enough to elicit soft, dreamy moans. I ran my fingers around the profile of her breasts, again taking care to avoid her sensitive nipples.

"Suck them, please," Crystal asked, clearly becoming aroused again.

Again, I did as I was asked.

Soon Crystal pushed me back, looked directly into my eyes and asked "You have had sex, haven't you?"

"Yeah," I replied confidently.

"Protected?" she asked.

"Yes, always," I replied (which was true).

"Good. Do you have condoms with you? Crystal asked.

"Nope," I replied.

"Oh, that's ok, I take the pill, and I don't like condoms anyway," said Crystal.

Here i was on the precipice, about to have sex with my older sister. I had to check myself.

I gently slid on top of Crystal, placing one arm either side of her on the bed. She obliged by spreading her legs, revealing her sopping wet sweetness.

"Just so you know, it's been a little while and you're a lot bigger than my FWB. So go slow and be gentle,please," asked Crystal.

"Ok," I stammered.

I moved my rock hard member in front of her entrance, then kissed her wetness with the tip.

Crystal shuddered. Instantly. I continued with the same method for a minute or two, while also flicking my tip across her swollen clit.

I then began gently parting her lips. As I entered Crystal I was meeting more resistance than I expected from a woman with several years of sexual experience. Cearly, she wasn't joking.

I pressed a little harder, which elicited a sharp jolt and a moan from Crystal. She was quite tight indeed, but also extremely wet, so my member was able to slide in to her warmness, gently.

With one final push I was inside my sister. Completely. All of me.

I couldn't believe it,

.All my fantasies about Crystal were coming true.

I'd never felt the sensation of skin on skin, it was amazing to feel her pussy wrapped tightly around my engorged member.

I held there for a moment, making sure all was well. I'd come this far, I didn't want to ruin it by going too fast, or worse still, hurting her.

At the same time, though, my cock was on fire, I didn't know how long I could last.

Crystal began gently rocking her hips. I took this as a sign and began sliding my hardness in and out of her increasingly welcoming pussy.

I kept it slow though, I wanted to last as long as possible, going too fast sends me off too quick for some reason.

I was fucking my older sister, the object of my desires. I couldn't think of a better place to be.

I continued gently sliding in an out of Crystal, maintaining a consistent pace. I made sure to withdraw my sword to the entrance and slide it all the way back in. I wanted Crystal to feel every inch and vein of my throbbing member.

She placed her feet on my shoulders and growled "Fuck me. Hard!"

No second invitation was required, I began pounding away at my sisters pussy. Time seemed to stand still, her moans were driving me crazy.

"Yes, yes, fuck me Brad! Fuck me!" she cried.

Suddenly her body began to contort, I could tell she was close to her climax.

This spurred me on, I continued giving her the full length of my steaming cock.

Soon Crystal became quiet, and her body stiffened. I could feel her muscles contracting on my hardness like handcuffs.

"Oh fuck... I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!" Crystal screamed.

I began panting as my own orgasm reached its crescendo.

"Oohhhhh," I grunted as I shot my hot load of cum into Crystal's heavenly vault.

I came in waves, continuing to thrust myself into Crystal and making sure I got every drop of my seed into her.

Before I could begin slowing down she arched her back, thrust her hips at me and began screaming again.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, oh my, this is fucking amazing," as her second orgasm crashed over her.

After a final few pumps I slid out and fell to the side of Crystal. Totally spent. Totally satisfied.

Minutes passed as we lay in post sex bliss. It was amazing, I'd never felt that way before.

"I've never been fucked like that Brad. You are something else," Crystal panted.

"Thank you," I replied, feeling quite proud.

"You are too, I hope you enjoyed it?" I asked.

"Enjoyed it? It was incredible, that second one is the strongest I've ever had. There's something about your cock, it stretches me but fits perfectly," said Crystal.

"Wow, that's sexy," I replied.

We heard a knock at the door, I quickly dressed and went to see who it was.

"You two?" The lady asked. It was the same lady who checked us in. "Brother and Sister hey? Keep it quiet, we've had a noise complaint," she said.

"Ok. Sorry," I said sheepishly, my face bright red.

I shut the door and turned to Crystal. We both burst out laughing.

"Sorry, I was pretty loud," said Crystal.

"We both were, and it was worth it," I replied.

Suffice to say, we're both going to have a good night's sleep after those shenanigans.

Ch7: The ride home

We had to check out by 10am so we're up quite early to shower and grab breakfast. We ate, had a few laughs and packed the car. The mood was great, all was well.

I didn't know what the future held but I knew we'd always have the memories of last night.

We went to check out, the same lady was on again. "Did you have a good time you two? she asked.

"Yes," we replied sheepishly, our faces bright red.

"Do come again won't you," the lady said, with more than a wry grin.

Crystal tried to tease her by grabbing my hand as we walked out the door. We laughed.

Driving along the highway about an hour in Crystal pipes up. "I'm hungry."

"There's no roadhouses for at least an hour," I replied.

"Not food, dummy. Cock!" Crystal said.

I gulped. "Ok, but we're in the car," I offered.

"Use your imagination," she said.

"Keep an eye out for turn offs, we might find somewhere quiet to park," said Crystal.

Okey doke, who was I to say no.

I grabbed out a map to see what roads were coming up, one to the left went up into the hills, it looked promising.

We turned off and drove a few miles before coming across a small roadside picnic ground. It was quite secluded amongst the trees.

"This looks good," said Crystal.

"Now get in the back seat," she demanded.

Her SUV was a decent size so there was a fair bit of space. She began to remove my shorts. There was no resistance, they were off in a flash.

Crystal pulled my manhood out of my pants and immediately enveloped it with her lips.

Crystal expertly licked, sucked and slurped on my renewed hardness, almost taking the whole thing.

She took my balls into her mouth and gently used her tongue to massage them. It felt so good.

Having never had a blowjob I was unsure how long I'd last.

Crystal continued on for several minutes, I could feel an uprising, surely enough I was going to explode.

"Crystal, I'm gonna lose it," I said, short of breath.

"It's ok," she said then continued on.

Complete ecstasy overtook me as I began to shoot my load down my sisters throat. Wave upon wave tipped in. She did her best to swallow it all.

"Far out woman, that was incredible. It's my first one!" I said excitedly.

"Glad you came then, you need to have the whole experience," cooed Crystal.

Wow, this was quickly getting dirty, very dirty. I loved playing along.

"Now, your turn mister," Crystal said after a minute or so.

"You want me to, er" I enquired.

"Eat my pussy!" she snapped back.

"Ok!" I said enthusiastically.

Crystal was often a bit bossy when I was young. I liked this version of bossy, though. A lot.

Crystal had taken her undies off. She had a skirt on so simply hitched it up, showing me all of her bare ass. That close, in front of my face. I wanted to bite it.

She leaned forward onto all fours and spread her legs, revealing her glistening wetness.

I began lapping away, slowly then quickened. "Slow down cowboy," Crystal ordered.

I duly obeyed and began running my tongue down each side of her labia all the way to the clit. She lurched forward and bumped her head on the car door. "Ouch! Not your fault," she said.

We chuckled. I resumed, this time running my tongue between her lips, lapping up her sticky juice. It tasted incredible.

I pulled away, turned on to my back and said "Sit here!" Crystal shuffled back and hovered with her gaping lips staring me in the eyes.

She descended slowly on to my outstretched tongue. I proceeded to tongue fuck her pussy, I'd never done this before but judging by her reaction I was doing ok.

I curled my tongue and plunged it inside Crystal, she immediately dropped her hips to take in as much as possible. I was on fire, she was smoking.

I vigorously swapped between sucking and licking her clit to running my tongue up and down her labia, inside and out her weeping hole.

Crystal grabbed a handle on the roof of the car, slammed her pussy onto my face and groaned. "Oh fuck!" she howled.

I continued my attack on my sister, taking in each drop of her deliciousness as I worked my tongue around all parts of her pussy.

Just before she began to cum Crystal lifted her top and began furiously tweaking her nipples. She was in hysteria, humping my face hard like a pillow.

Her back arched and without warning began to cum, delivering pulsing loads of sweet, milky girl cum into my eager mouth.

It came in waves, I made sure not to spill a drop of this precious nectar.

Crystal crawled off me and sat on all fours, panting. Not wanting to miss an opportunity I grabbed her hips and slid my raging manhood into her.

"Holy shit!" she cried as I drove my member all the way to its hilt.

Our bodies slapped as I fucked Crystal with great rhythm and speed. Crystal was pushing her hips back and forth in tune with my movements, clearly wanting to take all of me inside her searing body.

I reached around and grabbed her tits, squeezing and tweaking as I continued my quest.

I knew my orgasm wasn't far away, a few more thrusts and I unleashed my load into Crystal's sweet darkness.

As the second shot rang out she too began cumming. It was blissful, she moaned, bucked and panted through an exquisite orgasm. I felt every contraction again.

I withdrew my sword and sat back on the seat, my entire body flaccid and breathless.

"For someone inexperienced you are an expert Brad," panted Crystal. "I'm not letting you near anyone else, you're mine," she said.

That can be organised," I said with a wink.

"You are too sweet, and incredibly sexy," I told her. This time it was Crystal who blushed.