Crystal & Jax Pt. 01

Story Info
Father-In-Law visits his Daughter-In-Law.
3.5k words
4.49
33.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal's father-in-law, Jax, arrived at her apartment door with beautiful pink peonies and a bottle of wine.

"Oh, Jax! I wasn't expecting you." The beautiful dark-skinned young lady had her hair in a military bun and wore a fuzzy ivory robe. She felt exposed but hid her feelings.

"Hi Crystal, I'm sorry I barged in on you like this, how have you been holding up?"

She sighed deeply, trying hard to fight back tears.

"Well, my grandma's funeral was yesterday, and I can't lie, it was tough. It's hard enough that Jay isn't around to support. His being away for long periods gets to me."

Jax sighed as he traversed to the kitchen island, placing the wine on the counter.

"You know how it is with Jason. He's always chasing money. That's how he's always been. Sort of like a hustler. You've got to give it to him though."

Crystal shrugged, crossing her arms over her ample breasts.

"Still hurts. My grandma meant the world to me, she's the one that raised me. My mom didn't do shit for me, and neither has my father. You know about this, already. I come from a broken family, so when I came into your son's life, I felt welcomed and appreciated. I don't know. Sorry that I'm getting into it too deeply. I just wish he was here."

Grabbing glasses from a nearby cupboard, Jax poured the wine to the brim for his daughter-in-law.

"I know how much you love wine, so just try to relax, and have a glass."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

Crystal, with her honey-brown eyes twinkling under her kitchen's chandelier, took a giant swig of her drink, rolling her eyes back dramatically as the chilled, alcoholic beverage ran down her throat.

"You're right, I needed that. I'm sorry I'm so negative right now, I didn't even greet you properly."

Still holding the glass tightly in one hand, she approached her father-in-law, giving him a generous hug. He reciprocated her gestures, holding her firmly around her waist. His large hands rested just above her ass, which made Crystal shiver unexpectedly.

She stood back and took another drink, her beautiful eyes watching her father-in-law intently. He was handsome, and it was no surprise where her husband Jason got his good looks from.

Her father-in-law was a tall, dark-skinned man with expressive, deep brown eyes and a dazzling smile. He was in fantastic shape for being in his mid-50s. He was bald, but it suited him incredibly well. Crystal had always thought he was quite handsome but remained reserved and respectful. He was divorced for many years from his wife, Jason's mother, Helena. He dated indiscriminately and often. He had a love for physically beautiful women but seemed to be attracted to women who were quite intelligent.

Crystal herself was quite a stunner. Between her stunning eyes, thick body, big round ass, ample breasts, and a brilliant mind, she was a real catch.

Jax glared back at his daughter-in-law, trying to suppress the feelings that had come over him at that moment. His eyes scanned her face, and he felt his cock twitch in his pants. He placed his hands over the front of his pants to hide his growing boner.

Jax had always thought that his daughter-in-law had a beautiful face with nice teeth.

He glanced at her chest region, picturing her breasts in his hands. Jax gulped hard. His feelings were starting to get out of control.

"Everything okay, Jax?" Crystal pried, eyeing her father-in-law suspiciously. She took notice of his behavior immediately. Crystal was quite perceptive when the energy around her changed.

Drinking his glass of wine in one go, he wiped his mouth and smile brightly at Crystal.

"I'm more worried about you. That's why I came. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. You're my daughter-in-law, after all! Why don't we sit on the couch? Watch something on tv?"

Crystal was slightly taken aback. She wasn't accustomed to her father-in-law popping in on her and wanting to hang out. Sure, he called often, and they kept in touch. But watching movies together, without her husband being there? It was all new to her, but she was trying to remain thankful and positive. He had come over with flowers and wine. He didn't have to do all that. So for that, she decided to try to relax, and let her father-in-law boost her spirit.

"Sure, let's watch something."

The pair sat on the beige two-seater couch, side by side. Crystal turned the tv on and quickly flipped through channels, feeling Jax's eyes on her while she did so.

She decided on a corny comedy and looked at Jax, who was still staring at her intensely.

"I appreciate you coming by, Jax. I wasn't expecting you, but I needed this. I've been feeling lonely. No siblings, no kids. Jason's always gone. I'm in this house by myself all the time. I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you!" She leaned in and hugged him tightly, her breasts pressing against his hard chest. Then, without warning, she kissed Jax on the cheek, something that only he had done to her in the past.

Jax beamed, surprised at the different show of affection from his daughter-in-law.

"I know that Jay hasn't been around a lot, but I will be here to support you in any way that I can. I do care about you, and never want you to feel that you're alone. I know how much your grandma meant to you, and I just want you to know that I'm always going to be here for you."

Crystal's chin began to tremble as tears rushed to her eyes and fell freely down her face. Jumping into action, Jax covered her lovingly with his arms, bringing her close to his chest again. He softly rubbed her back as she shook forcefully in his arms, letting out a barrage of tears and cries of pain. Jax raised his head, feeling quite jolted at his daughter-in-law's sudden change of expression. He had never seen her so broken before. It made him feel like absolute shit.

Grabbing tissues from his pocket, he tenderly dabbed around her eyes, causing Crystal to instantly calm down. Her eyes were red, and she looked extremely sad. He understood what she was going through, she didn't have to explain further.

Instead, he held onto her hand tightly, and without warning, kissed her pretty lips softly. It was a light peck, but it startled Crystal and she jerked back, shocked.

"Jax... what are you doing? You kissed me!"

He rubbed his head, feeling conflicted.

"I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't, but..."

He leaned in again deliberately and placed his huge, plump lips on hers. He gave her a few pecks, before sticking his tongue into her mouth. Crystal felt herself melting in Jax's arms. He placed his huge hand on the side of her neck, gently rubbing as he continued French kissing his daughter-in-law. His cock grew to the full 9-inch length beneath his jeans, something that hardly happened in his own dating life. His daughter-in-law had a different effect on him, and he couldn't resist his feelings anymore.

"My goodness, you are perfect. Absolutely perfect," he exclaimed roughly, kissing her cheek tenderly.

He moved to her neck as he planted wet kisses all over her, causing Crystal to moan loudly.

"Jax, please stop...we shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong, you're my father-in-law."

"Crystal don't do this to me, I need you. You're amazing. You're beautiful. You're smart. I just want to taste you."

"Jax, don't. I can't."

"Just let me make you feel better. I promise I will not disappoint."

Quickly, he opened the zipper of his jeans and fished his massive cock through the opening, causing Crystal to gasp in surprise. He laughed, stroking his cock while staring at her beautiful face.

"What, a beautiful lady like you has not seen a cock like this?"

"No, I actually haven't."

"Wow, that is... shocking. Guess my son's not doing what he's supposed to be doing. Making his lady feel good. He may be a hustler, but sometimes, he's a straight idiot."

Gripping his cock with one hand, he opened Crystal's robe, gasping at the fact that she had nothing on underneath. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. Crystal tried desperately to close her robe. Everything was just moving too fast for her, and she knew what was happening was wrong. But, at the same time, she was becoming weak to his advances.

Jax was an incredibly handsome, strong black man. She had always admired how much care he put into her well-being, especially when her own husband wouldn't do the same.

With those thoughts swirling in her mind, she stopped resisting.

Once more, Jax opened her robe and gently brushed it off her shoulders, exposing her C-cup breasts and soft, toned stomach. She wore a butterfly belly ring.

"Fuck sakes, I'm starting to wonder if I should have come. You're driving me crazy right now. Look at these titties. Fuck," he exclaimed gruffly, using his large hands to fondle his daughter-in-law's breasts.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, biting her lips. She kept her eyes closed, afraid of looking into the eyes of her father-in-law, who was rubbing her down sensually. Suddenly, she felt his warm lips latch onto her nipples, and he began pulling and tugging them as he pumped his cock with his free hand.

"You like that, Crystal? Mmm, these titties are so pretty. I love them." He slapped her left tit, and then squeezed tightly, causing Crystal to squirm on the couch. He slapped the right one, and then cupped them both, shaking his head between her orbs.

"I can't believe you weren't wearing anything under your robe. It's like you were preparing for me to come."

Crystal giggled shyly, opening her eyes slightly to look at Jax.

"Well, a robe is for covering the body. I didn't know you'd be coming by."

"Well, in any case, I'm not complaining. I'm loving this. Let me see that pussy."

Crystal kept her legs closed. The only person that she had ever slept with was her husband, who had taken her virginity. She was incredibly resistant.

Sensing her apprehension, Jax sighed deeply.

"Crystal. I love you. I want you. I've been wanting you. I can't stop thinking about you. I mean, you don't understand the composure I have to have when I'm around you. I want to taste you. I promise I'll be gentle. I know this is all weird. I am your father-in-law. But I want to make you feel good. I want to see you happy."

With that, her guard collapsed completely. She was done protesting. She slightly opened her legs, but Jax opened them fully, exposing her tiny, shaved pussy.

"God damn, Crystal. What a pretty pussy."

Using only one finger, he began tracing his hand over her glistening slit, glancing at Crystal with his eyes glazed over.

She cocked her head back, moaning softly.

"You like that, Crystal? I've never seen such a pretty pussy. So tiny, too. I don't know how the hell I'm going to fit." He carefully slipped his finger in her wet snatch, and he was taken aback by how incredibly tight she was.

She jerked her back, quivering with pleasure as Jax began fingering her aggressively, her juices spilling out onto the couch. Without warning, Jax motioned for Crystal to lay back with her legs open.

He got on his knees, positioning himself between her legs. Jax teased Crystal by kissing her inner thighs.

"Mmm, yes, that feels so good," She said hotly, arching her back.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, I really...really..."

Jax made it to her wet pussy, and placed his large lips on her small, tight pussy, licking the slit as though it was his meal.

"Ahhh, ahh yes. Oh my, yes!!!!" Crystal cried out as her father-in-law ate her pussy. She twisted and turned about on the couch, bringing much pleasure to Jax. That was all he wanted. He wanted to see his only daughter-in-law happy, and he wanted to be the one to bring that joy and pleasure.

"Look down at me, Crystal. Look at me with those pretty eyes while I eat your delicious, tiny pussy. So good."

Shyly and hesitantly, she opened her eyes and watched Jax roll his eyes back, enjoying the fact that she listened to him. Her pretty face made him weak in the knees, and he was ready to unleash something that he had been suppressing for years.

He pumped his cock while he ate Crystal's pussy. He spat on it a few times and then shook his head aggressively as he slurped up all her juices.

"I think I'm gonna.... I think I'm gonna..." Crystal said nervously, feeling her body about to climax.

Abruptly, Jax stopped, and Crystal's body eased, sinking into the comfortable couch. He quickly pulled off his pants and boxers, further revealing his well-endowed member.

"Did you think I was going to make you cum before my cock was put in you? Not a chance, baby. But first, come suck your father-in-law's dick. And look up at me while you're doing it. No sense of being shy now."

Obediently, Crystal got on her knees, her ample breasts flopping as she did so. Jax groaned, taking in the sight of his daughter-in-law, kneeling in front of his cock. He almost lost it when he saw how close her mouth was to his tip.

"Please, just lick the tip."

Doing as she was told, Crystal delicately licked Jax's tip, glancing up at him timidly as she did so. Jax tilted his head back, jolted with pleasure from this simple act.

"Yes, keep doing that...keep it up, keep it up," he said through moans, placing his hand on top of Crystal's head.

She sped up, swirling her tongue all around the tip of her father-in-law's cock. She felt so dirty but horny at the same time. Her pussy dripped as she saw how turned on Jax was.

"Okay, stop, stop! Open your mouth, really wide. Like, as wide as you can go."

Crystal nodded and opened her beautiful mouth, displaying her stunning teeth.

"Yes, baby. Yes. That pretty mouth, those pretty lips. Swallow my cock."

"Okay," she simply said.

Crystal opened her mouth as wide as she could and swallowed Jax's dick. At first, she gagged. At this, Jax groaned loudly, looking down at her with immense lust in his eyes.

"Do that again, please gag on my cock."

"Did you like that?"

"Did I like it? Are you kidding? Less talking, more doing. Listen to what your father-in-law tells you to do. You belong to me at this moment."

Obeying her handsome in-law, she held the base of his massive dick in her hands and bobbed her head up and down his shaft, tasting his precum spilling into her mouth freely.

"Do you like that, Jax?" Crystal asked between bobbing. "Do you like what I'm doing to you?"

Jax grunted, struggling to not explode into his daughter-in-law's pretty mouth.

"I like it very much, oh yeah, baby. Oh yes, this is what I've been fucking dreaming about. Fucks sake." He thrust his cock deeper into her throat, causing Crystal to violently gag on his big dick. His cock grew every single time she gagged.

"No lady in my life has made me as hard as I am right now. Oh fuck, yes, yes!"

"You like that, Jax? You're really big, it's hard to fit it all in my mouth."

"I love when you talk to me, baby. Suck my balls."

Startled momentarily, Crystal bent lower and began swiping his massive, thick balls with her wet tongue.

"ARGHH, fuck! Yes, keep doing that."

"Okay, daddy."

"Oh, I love that you call me daddy. I love that. Keep looking at me, cock that fucking head back."

Doing as she was told, she firmly gripped onto his huge dick as she suckled on his balls, staring at him. He was as hard as a rock in her hands, and she was becoming better at multitasking. She jacked him off instinctively as she continued to suck on his balls, leaving wet kisses all over his region.

"Stop, I'm going to cum, we're not done yet."

She suddenly sat back, still kneeling, unsure of what to do next. Jax laughed at her innocent reaction.

"You were always so fucking cute. It's just one more thing added to the long list of what I love about you. Get on the floor, now."

Crystal giggled and propped herself on her carpeted living room floor, the comedy on the TV now a blur to the pair. Her father-in-law knelt in front of her, jacking off as he stared at his beautiful daughter-in-law's face and body. Slowly and seductively, he pried open her legs, once again, revealing her almost virgin pussy. It was so tiny, neat, and glistening with her juices.

"Fuck, I don't know how I'm even going to fit."

"Should I be worried? You are very big."

"Damn, my son must have the dick of a Vienna sausage. What a shame. Of course, you shouldn't be worried, I'll take it slow. I'd never want to hurt you. You're so...delicate."

His cock was twitching with anticipation as he situated himself in the missionary position, his cock right up against her dripping pussy. His tip grazed her pussy, and he moaned at that simple contact.

"Don't move, do you hear me? I want to have my way with you."

"Yes, daddy. I promise."

He leaned in to kiss her supple lips, his industrious hands trailing over her hot titties. She shuddered, feeling Jax's cock pressing at her entrance.

"Here goes, baby. Don't fucking move."

Slowly, he inched his huge cock into his daughter-in-law's incredibly tight pussy. She yelled out, surprised at his thickness probing her tiny hole.

"Holy fuck! Holy...Oh.Oh, fuck..." Jax grunted as he struggled to get a grip of his sensations. He could not believe how tight her pussy was. He had never in his LIFETIME felt a pussy that wet, yet so tight.

Staring deep into Crystal's eyes, Jax aggressively shoved the rest of his mighty member into her tight snatch, biting his lips as he saw her eyes pop in surprise.

"Oh my, you're so big, Jax. Please..."

"Shh, no more talking. Let me enjoy my daughter-in-law."

He began to pump rhythmically, never taking his eyes off his gorgeous female-in-law.

"Ah, yes!! Oh yes, Jax! Ohh..ohhhhh my gosh. Ohhh... Yes...." She moaned loudly, glancing up at Jax with lust running through her veins. She opened her legs as wide as she could. Jax groaned loudly at this, prompting him to increase his speed.

He grabbed her neck and squeezed as he pumped the fuck out of Crystal's pussy, her juices running generously from her love box.

"I think I'm going to squirt... I think... I..." Crystal moaned loudly, twitching and contorting her body.

Jax quickly pulled his cock out and rubbed his cock aggressively on the outside of her tight pussy. Suddenly, massive streams of juice squirted all over his chest and cock.

"Ahh shit, oh fuck, yes!!! I'm squirting, I'm... ARGH yes!!!" Crystal shouted in ecstasy.

Jax was shocked at how much Crystal squirted all over the place. It turned him on to no end.

"Fuck, if I had known you were a squirter, I would have had you a long time ago."

Quickly putting his cock back into her soppy, tiny-shaven pussy, he went back to beating her pussy up, smacking her cheek in the process.

"You're mine now, you hear me? Mine. I'm going to cum in you. I want you to have my baby. I need you to keep your legs open. Don't fucking move."

"MMM, yes, yes, daddy... mmm, That feels so good."

"Uh-huh, I bet. You like that, Crystal? Do you like that? Just stay fucking still."

Going as fast as he could, he felt his temperature rising as he got lost in Crystal's eyes. He knew that he just had to have her to himself. No one else could.

He smashed his dick into her relentlessly, feeling himself about to blow.

"Don't move, don't move, I'm cumming in your tight pussy. I'm coming, Crystal. You're going to have my baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ARGHH!" Jax unloaded the largest amount of semen he had ever produced DEEP into his daughter-in-law.

"Ahhhh yes, Jax. Yes! MMM..." Crystal said weakly, her back sore from the intense fucking.

Jax collapsed on Crystal, smothering her face with wet kisses. She returned the favor, searching for his tongue with her own. They made out for a few more minutes, Jax holding onto her face for dear life as he attacked her tongue.

12