Crystal Becomes a Tranny Slut

Story Info
My story of how I started crossdressing as Crystal.
2k words
4.56
36.9k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressing up is something I had always dreamed to do, but was nervous about. I'd spend way too much time looking at all the 'gurls' online - sometimes wishing I could be with them, sometimes wishing I could be them: I'd see the comments they'd get from guys, and I'd wish I was the subject of all that attention!

So once I stopped house sharing and got my own place as a 25 year-old, I knew it was time to go for it...

After hesitating about the best way to go about getting my first clothes without getting caught, I decided to buy from a big supermarket with self checkout; and planned that if anyone asked, I would say it was for my imaginary wife.

I spent hours online looking and dreaming of what to buy, before deciding on an appropriately virginal white look: They had a gorgeous pair of stockings, and a white teddy I thought would go great with them; I decided shoes would have to wait for another time.

The next day I went to the store, my heart beating with nerves and excitement. After buying a few everyday items, I headed to the underwear section, and after adding a couple of men's items in case I was questioned, especially as there was another guy there too, I turned to the lingerie.

While searching for the items I'd decided on, I couldn't help but fantasize about all the others I could see, and how I'd look in them. The other guy - about 5"11, well dressed, in his forties - turned to leave and glanced at me; I just hoped he hadn't seen the bulge that was forming...

As he left I quickly finished up and found what I'd came for in my size, and on an impulse treated myself too to a sexy set of black suspenders, panties and corset.

On the way out I passed by the dresses section, and couldn't help stopping by a red minidress that looked absolutely gorgeous. As I was thinking about buying it, the same guy walked by the other way and, with a slight smirk, said he thought I'd look great in it.

I quickly stammered that it wasn't for me but for my wife, to which he replied "OK if you say so" and walked off, looking back at me as he left.

A bit shaken, I decided to leave the dress and finished my regular shopping, as well as grabbing a beginners' make up kit.

Fortunately I went through checkout without any further encounters and, relieved, I made my way out of the mall.

Seeing the same guy just outside, I tried to pass by quickly without making eye contact, but to my horror, he blocked my path.

He then handed me a box and said "I told you you'd look great in it, I would love to see."

"What are you talking about?" I replied.

"The dress."

"I was interested in getting it for my wife, not me" I insisted, starting to blush, and desperately wanting to get away.

"Well I've bought it now anyway, so please take it, I hope she likes it."

He then placed it in my hands and strolled off. After a moment standing there not knowing what had just happened, I took the box and my own shopping and headed to my car and back home.

Although I was thinking about the man the whole drive home, embarrassed and angry at myself for getting caught, once I got back of course I couldn't wait to try the lingerie.

I'd already waxed so was smooth all over and, slipping on the teddy, I knew my life would never be the same. Even before looking in the mirror, the feel against my skin felt so right, and the soft pressure of the suspenders around my thigh made me think of a man feeling me up. In fact, I felt so sexy and slutty, I got an instant hard-on.

I took some photos and put them online, and almost immediately got messages from men, telling me how they liked them and what they dreamt of doing to me. Just the thought of them masturbating to me gave me such a rush!

I spent the whole of the evening playing around with my new lingerie and trying to perfect my make-up - I settled on dark red lipstick and heavy mascara, to go for the femme fatale look.

For now I'd put the dress away as still nervous to think about having been caught, but the next day I went to a fancy dress store and bought a sexy schoolgirl outfit and blonde wig (which I said was for my wife of course) and a male outfit I pretended was for me. I also visited a sex shop and bought myself an eyemask and a collar.

Again I spent all day trying on the clothes, I couldn't believe how passable I looked in the schoolgirl outfit, the comments online were great too, one guy even sent me a "tribute" photo. I eventually plucked up the courage to post photos of my face (with the mask), which I was super nervous about, but again everyone kept encouraging me.

Finally, I opened the box with the dress. I'd wanted to but was flustered by the thought that the man knew all about me, and I'd tried to keep that out of mind.

But now, dressed in the black lingerie set-up, I could wait no longer to try on the dress. Again, I loved the feel and look of it, and the feedback I got after posting it online.

When I undressed and went to put it away, I saw he'd left a little note in the box with just a phone number written on it, not even a name. I decided I should at least thank him, so wrote only "Thanks for the present."

Partly as I didn't want to embarrass him with anything explicit in case someone saw the text before him, but I also was curious to know if I was the only one.

I waited a few long hours before he replied "You're welcome, I think red could be your colour, would love to see... 😜."

I immediately sent him a photo of me in the dress.

"Wow! Even hotter than I thought, if only my girlfriend was that pretty I might have bought it for her!"

That really motivated me, so I sent him a few more, each time he kept sending me back flirty encouragement. After a few I asked him for his and, typical guy, it was a dick pick.

Although still don't understand why real girls complain about this, I loved it, looked huge and glorious...

"Looks like a bit of a mouthful!'" I commented.

"Do you think you could manage it ;)" he asked.

Without thinking, I replied "I like a challenge!"

Before I really had time to take it all in, my heart racing again, I found myself arranging my first date as a girl for that night! We agreed to meet at a motel out of town, he'd book and text me the room code so I could get dressed.

Even though I was nervous, I couldn't wait and so I packed a few of my outfits and drove straight out there.

It took me about hour or so to do my makeup, I went with the same look as on the first photos I'd sent him. I also packed the cheerleader outfit because, well, why not?

Once I was ready I texted him, I thought he'd be over right away but to my irritation he said I'd have to wait for him a while. I was quite annoyed about that, but in the end the anticipation got me even more excited, as I kept running through my head how the date would go.

Finally, he arrived! He was even more handsome than in the store, a good 6', dark hair, a but of stubble and wearing a dark suit with a white shirt - in fact he looked every inch the alpha male I dreamed about.

"Well, aren't you going to come say hello?" he asked.

That was my cue to run into his arms, I felt so good with my smaller frame enveloped by him. We stayed like that a few moments, then it got even better: He bent me backwards so I was held up only by him, brushed my cheek with his hand and gave me a strong kiss.

If I had still had any doubt before about my new role in life, I didn't anymore, I just wanted to be his girl.

"You look even sexier than in the photos" he said.

"Thanks" I mumbled, blushing.

Then to my shock he forcefully turned me around, bent me over the bed and started spanking me!

"Do you know why I just punished you?" he asked.

"No sir" I sobbed.

"Well already that's better, you will always call me Sir. Also, don't mumble, I expect you to have a bit of class, even if you are a total slut."

"Yes sir" I said, loud and clearly this time.

It seemed to satisfy him as he took me again in his arms, and started caressing my ass as we kissed. This time was even more passionate, his tongue slipping between my lips and pushing against mine, as we explored eachothers' mouths.

"What do you want out of this relationship?" he asked me.

Without even needing to think, I replied "To be your girl, to satisfy your every need."

"Excellent, I've always wanted a sissy to mould and to cater to me, I will make you into the sissy bimbo you were born to be."

As I was smiling contentedly at this, he pushed me to my knees, and I needed no further instruction...

I tried to pace myself a bit, gently undoing his belt and flies, which he then stepped out of. Through his boxers I could see he was already sporting a semi, I gave it a gentle kiss through the boxers then pulled them down.

His cock sprang right into my face, and looked even bigger than in the photo, a good 8" I suspected.

I started by kissing around it, which got him fully hard right away. Then suddenly he pulled back, and asked "How many cocks have you sucked before?"

I told him he was my first, he said that it was understandable then that I started slow, but he expected eagerness from me and eye contact.

I needed no further invitation, and started sliding it into my mouth, while licking all around it. As I did so, whilst keeping his gaze, he rolled his eyes and moaned, which just gave me further encouragement.

I started alternating between bobbing up and down and rolling my tongue round his cock, it tasted so good!

To start with he just gently held my head with his hand and caressed my cheek, but as I went on he started forcing himself into me.

By then I had to concentrate on my breathing so as to not choke, but it was worth it as I saw the pleasure he was getting, and started to taste his delicious precum.

"That's my girl" he said, encouraging me to up the pace. "I knew you were a slut the moment I saw you in the store, now show Daddy how you swallow."

Without further warning he exploded into my mouth, the thick salty cum powerfully hitting the back of my throat.

I kept it in my mouth the whole time he was squirting so as not to miss a drop, but as he pulled out one dropped to the floor anyway. He looked at me with an arched eyebrow for a moment without saying anything, but I knew what was to do: I bent down and licked it off the carpet, then laid back against the foot of the bed, smiling.

I'd now sucked my first cock, and by what I could tell I was a success!

He told me I'd made a great start on the way to becoming a bimbo slut, his bimbo slut, and that the night was just getting started...