Crystal Becomes a Tranny Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Story of how I became Crystal, as the night continues.
1.9k words
4.66
15.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back against the foot of the bed for a few moments, a bit out of breath but loving the last taste of his cum still on my tongue, which I rolled around my gums to savour and soak up every last drop.

I looked up at him, smiling naturally, still glowing from him telling me I'd made a great start as a bimbo slut, his bimbo slut, and that the night was still young!

He then lifted me into the bed, laid me on my back and lowered himself onto me, kissing me again.

He was still wearing his shirt, which I quickly unbuttoned so he could throw it off and I could appreciate his whole body. As he raised himself over me, I kissed his chest all over, revelling in the musky, manly smell and taste of his body.

He then moved down and slid his hands up my dress, caressing and squeezing my thighs in his strong hands, before he once again kissed me.

This kiss was the most passionate of all and seemed to go on for ever, until I was almost out of breath, but still loving every second. Although before I'd still felt as just a guy dressed up as a girl giving a blowjob, by now I just felt like a girl, with all the adoration she wanted from her man.

After a while he sat back and lifted my upper body into his, my legs straddled round round him over the foot of the bed. As I gazed into his eyes, letting him take control, he unzipped my dress and effortlessly lifted it off me and threw it to the floor behind him, exposing my black lingerie set.

This seemed to really get him going, as he pushed me back on to the bed and started kissing me all over this time. After a short, hard kiss on my mouth, he moved round and nibbled on my earlobes, which made me spontaneously arch upwards into him.

He caught me with one hand in the small of my back, as the other caressed my left cheek, and moved his mouth down to the right side of my neck, giving me lots of small but purposeful kisses.

I felt so horny by now, desperately wanting to free my hardening clitty from my panties, but I knew I'd no longer play with it, those days were behind me as I started my new life as a girl.

He kept exploring my body, moving down and kissing me over my corset, as I moaned helplessly in ecstasy, my body arching up into his involuntarily once again.

He must have felt my raging hard-on but thankfully said nothing, instead continuing kissing me downwards. I wondered - even hoped - what he would do as he passed by my bulging panties, but he skipped over them and started caressing my thighs around and over the stockings.

After what must have been a while, but seemed to go by so quickly, he ordered me, "Stand up and turn around."

I did so immediately, not knowing if I was in trouble and in line for a spanking, trying to work out what I'd done wrong.

In fact it turned out all was OK, more than OK in fact as he embraced me from behind, nibbling on my neck again.

"Yes baby," I whimpered, as I reached round behind me and felt up his firm buttocks, pulling him towards me.

It occurred to me that I was maybe being too forwards and should let him take the lead, but then feeling his hardening cock pressing against my panties I knew I was worrying for nothing.

He then unlaced my corset and spun me around as it dropped to the floor. Then, grabbing both my thighs, he pulled me up off the ground into his arms. After gazing into eachother's eyes, we came together and he nuzzled his nose against mine. I loved that he was being sensual and romantic with me, and not just using me as a cum dump (although that would be fine too!).

Having said that I was yearning for his juices again, so asked him straight out:

"Can I please suck your cock again?"

Without saying anything he sat me down on the bed, and, standing tall before me pushed me onto his cock, which was by now back to its full glory. This time there was no starting gently, he rammed it all the way in to my tonsils and forcefully pushed my head back and forth, as I looked up into his eyes and tried not to gag. It was a bit if a challenge, but I loved it, made me me feel like a porn star!

He soon pushed me back and raised me to the bed.

"Get in position," he commanded.

I thought he wanted me to keep sucking him so turned back round, but turned out I was wrong...

He forcefully this time turned me round so I was facing away from him and, grabbing me by the waist raised me up so I was in the doggy position.

"I'm not ready," I whimpered, guessing what was coming next.

"Yes you are, we'll get there, and don't talk back to me again."

After a moment he asked me to count to ten.

"One," I said.

A moment after, he spanked me, firmly but not too hard.

"Two," I continued, secretly enjoying my punishment.

"Three," "Four," were more of the same.

As we got to "Five," however, I noticed the intensity going up.

"Six," I said, as clearly as I could.

There was no doubt now, he was fully warmed up.

"Wait!" he then instructed me. A moment later, he ripped my panties off, literally, the flimsy fabric tearing straight off and leaving me only in my stockings.

"Continue!"

We carried on, and by the time we got to 10 both my ass cheeks were on fire, as he really went for the last two.

He then reiterated I was ready, which scared and excited me. But first he caressed my ass, and then gently kissed it, which I appreciated.

Suddenly, however, he was kissing my hole, and then before I even knew it was tonguing it. It was the first time I'd ever experienced any anal pleasure - I had tried myself with a plug but didn't ever manage to force it in myself - and I was in ecstasy, it felt so good.

As his tongue strokes became more rapid and pronounced, I couldn't help squirming with pleasure, and reaching for my cock to relieve the pressure. He noticed of course, but didn't get angry, to my surprise. He did however stop me, grabbing both my wrists and holding them firmly behind my back.

As he did this with one hand, he slipped a finger into my ass from the other. This made me scream right away, it felt too much. He gently shushed me, however, and told me to keep still as he stepped away.

Before I knew it he was back, this time smearing lube all over my crack. Between the worry at was coming next and the cold feel of the lube I whimpered in fear, but to comfort me he stretched over and gave me a hard kiss.

The mix of firm domination and tenderness calmed me down, and I settled and let him continue. The first finger went in easily this time, but as he pushed in a second I couldn't help screaming again.

Without even stopping, he grabbed my torn panties which were still at the foot of the bed and shoved them on my mouth. After a while both fingers were right in, and I was writhing with pleasure and with pain, which I was now getting used to.

Suddenly, he stepped back, let my wrists go and, coming round to the side of the bed, removed the panties from my mouth.

"Good girl," he said, making me blush with pride. "Shall we call it a night?" he then asked, "You've made a great start."

To my own surprise, I said "No sir, please."

"What then?" he asked, smiling.

"Fuck me, please sir," I begged, now wanting him more than ever.

To my disappointment, he replied, "I think it's a bit much for your first time, we'll have other chances."

Although I couldn't help but be pleased at his confirmation I'd get another date, I couldn't wait, my ass was still throbbing and every fibre of me wanted him.

"Please," I begged, giving his cock a quick suck to show my eagerness and then turning back round into the doggy position to tempt him with a beginner's attempt at twerking.

It worked! Without further discussion, he grabbed my hips and impaled me with his cock. There was a bit of resistance as he first entered but, still dripping with lube, he managed to go all the way in.

"How does it feel to be a real sissy slut?" he asked me, as he held his cock all the way in, which I could feel throbbing against my insides.

"Amazing," I replied, barely able to get the words out.

He took that as his cue to start really fucking me, slowly pulling back until just the tip was still in me, before ramming it back in all the way, over and over again. At first I was passive, letting him do his thing, but quite soon we found our rhythm as I moved my body back into him in time to his thrusts.

As he stepped up the pace I felt wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my body, only increasing as he spanked my ass once again.

"That's my girl," he said. "What are you?"

"A sissy slut," I replied.

"Whose sissy slut?" he asked.

"Yours, sir," I replied.

To my surprise, and disappointment, he then pulled out. My disappointment didn't last long however, as he flipped me on to my back and, pushing back my stockinged thighs, re-entered me once more.

As he pushed my legs right back over my shoulder he leant in for a kiss, as I felt his cock so far inside me.

He then moved back, holding my legs up against his shoulders, and resumed the fucking. This time there was no gentle pulling out, as after a few strokes the rhythm intensified.

In this position I could do nothing, pinned back as I was, but look into his eyes as he fucked me as he pleased.

"Yes baby, fuck me harder," I groaned, seeing him put in all the effort as his firm chest glistened with sweat.

Waves of pleasure once again pulsated through my whole body, as by now he was going at me like a jackhammer.

Suddenly, without warning, I had my very first sissygasm as, without even touching it, my own cock erupted, cum spraying over my chest.

He just smiled, however, and kept going, faster and harder still as I scooped up my own cum and ate it all.

Suddenly, I felt his grip around my thighs tighten and, a few strokes later his cock throb deep inside me before exploding. He didn't stop though, still going as three or four further jets of warm cum splattered into the depths if my pussy.

After staying inside me a few more moments, he pulled out, gave my ass a gentle slap, and said:

"That's my girl."

And, glowing with pleasure, I knew he was right!