All Comments on 'Crystal Clear Ch. 03'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
movies

R

great love the new ones thanks for emailing me so I could read them.

Thanks

Roger

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
oh, dear

Can relationships survive long distances and stress-filled situations?

Will the characters personal commitment to polyamorous theory, adapt to the lack of personal contact and miscommunications? Especially when there will be factional disputes among the separate entourages and work teams. Plus insidious outside influences from the tabloids, competing marketing campaigns, ill-wishers of all stripes and unexpected challenges from every direction.

Wow, romantic1 has his work cut out for him, guiding our favorite lovers through a minefield of potential emotional disasters.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleabout 11 years ago
R1 your life..

I always feel welcome when I enter into your creations of LOVE and the people that you bring to us within that love.

Of course the sex that come's with the love of your main charachters isn't to be overlooked by any means.

You really rocked the Literotica world and mine with the scenes of Jim and Anna. It was the best in this section and steal the scene from Crystal....WOW what will you do to top that scene?

As always the Eagle gives it two talons up...as the sun once again sets west of the Mason Dixon.

D

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Can there be any doubt?

This great series is just one more example of the fact that Romantic1 is writing the very best erotic fiction to be found anywhere.

I hope there are many chapters yet to come in this fine story.

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyabout 11 years ago
Another great story

As hinted by in the first part, could this blissful existence on the Island be the calm before the storm? I love the buildup of suspence inbetween the great descriptions of wonderful sex.

You did it again R.

TLC56TLC56about 11 years ago
more... more... more

The next chapter yet? The best part of reading the road trip was all the chapter were complete and I could read the whole story at once. You are a very good writer and I look forward to the rest of this story.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 11 years ago
A lot more please

This new series keeps on getting better and better...

I know chapter 4 is up on Lit. now so will hold more comments for now other than to say you are not "good" writer, you are a GREAT writer......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
God damn, and here I thought, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Lo and behold, here it is back like a bad fart. The worst. 1 star!

erick_the_redderick_the_reddover 10 years ago
Enjoyable

I am greatly enjoying this series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A product of a diseased mind !

1 Star .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To Anonymous -

I have noticed that your dates for your comments are the same day. For someone who has nothing to say, you sure read a lot.

Like the series, I will keep reading!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
yeah............!

Keep up the great work...hot and passionate as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Talentless garbage !

The worst !! 1*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous