All Comments on 'Crystal Clear Ch. 04'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 11 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!

Well you've done it again!!!! This chapter in this series is as good if not better then the chapters in the road series. I like how Jim and Ellen have grown closer together in this new series. I can hardly wait to see which do with Crystal in Paris with her new lover. Keep up the good work!!!

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Here you go again, involving too many new characters and too much routine sex. Your stories have been the most enjoable when they include an exciting semi-sexual story line and a lot of great geologically descriptive scenes. That way, they are not only exciting, but I get to learn about areas of the country I may never get to see.

john1946john1946about 11 years ago
Wonderful Continuation

A great new series with new directions for very familiar characters. Adding in Nadia at home was a nice touch. It will be fun to hear more about the movies, and I'm looking forward to future chapters.......You still rate 5's........Thank you

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
a huge fan of RR and Jim&Crystal's story

Keep it up, RR, and thanks for picking up J&C's further adventures. As usual, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleabout 11 years ago
once again he/she say's?

Interesting that of the four (now 5) responses only one does not identify he/her self.

If you have to hide, then hide it all. All critics who are serious about their work admit it and give themselves a byline. So RR keep the stories the way they have continued to develop.

If we all had the love for women that you write about....what a world we could make for us all.

And of course that lucky ole sun has risen east of the Mason-Dixon once again.

best from the Eagle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
CH 4

Just as good as the last 3, I have enjoyed all of your stories.

Roger

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
squirting is Crystal Clear

Romantic1, I am enjoying your latest storyline and continue to be impressed with the quality of your writing.

A while back I did a Wiki search on squirting as female ejaculate and found a number of conflicting hypothesis for this biological phenomena. Not satisfied with the differing theories, I developed my own.

In my opinion, squirting is a mammalian biological function. And what is one of the standards of being a mammal but producing heat. There are several coping mechanisms for mammals to dispose of excessive body heat, urination, sweating, saliva, etc. I believe that female ejaculation is one more of these.

In general, my observation is that most women need to be excessively aroused to cause squirting. During which the body is getting warmed up, and fluids are a prime method of exchanging heat. As male testicles hang loose to maintain a lower blood temperature, I think the female ovaries also need to be protected from increasing cavity temperatures. That is why squirting occurs, to draw off excessive heat from the female reproduction system.

And why squirting is NOT urination. Although some women, for various physiological causes, can also lose control of their bladder and or urethra during sexual stimulation.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
good but....

I struggled to read this without keep thinking of American pie (the movie) with Jim and the foreign Nadia.... Lol otherwise nice work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Best chapter yet! I want a Nadia too

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
another 5 star chapter

wow - this is one hot story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous