Crystal Clear Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

Jill turned to Crystal, "And Crystal, it is such a pleasure to meet you. I know this man is devoted to you, but I have to thank you for giving him some room to play and have little flings. We had so much fun in LA and Nicaragua." She hugged Crystal and held her as she talked. I could visibly see an instant rapport between the two women. Jill could be brash at times, but Crystal had looked past that and seen deeper into Jill's personality. I knew that Jill had a soft spot in her heart for me partly because of my rescue of her from kidnappers, but also just because of the chemistry we shared for several months.

Terry hustled us out of the room and down to the limousine. The lobby was full of paparazzi that took a thousand photographs as we disembarked from the elevator and walked to the limo. Crystal and Jill both posed with Terry and me to give them some fodder. Jill said, "If they have some good photos to use for their magazines, maybe they won't bug us so badly later."

Terry carefully orchestrated the arrival of our limousine with the three of us, along with the limo of George Rinard, Crystal's co-star inThe Naked Truth. We no sooner stood outside our car and posed for the press photos than George's car pulled up immediately behind out car. Soon, the photos were of Crystal, George, Jill, and me; Terry willingly waited off to the side.

The Naked Truth premiere was the following evening, and so the four of us would be together again for that event as well. Much as Crystal had not met Jill face-to-face until a half-hour earlier, I had never had the pleasure of meeting George Rinard. As Crystal had with Jill, I found a lot of common ground with George and liked him immediately. He seemed more approachable than I had guessed, even with all the stress of the opening of the movies and the presence of a large contingent of paparazzi. I watched as Jill and George met for the first time as well; there seemed to be good chemistry there as well. Off to the side, I could see all of our agents caucasing and comparing notes: Terry, Jill's agent Helen Ferraro, and George's agent Henri Tourette; all were around the same age as Terry – about thirty.

After many photographs and some red carpet interviews, we went in and watched my movie. This was the seventh time I had to watch the film from beginning to end; somehow, it had stopped holding my attention. Jill leaned into me; "I've seen this too many times. Let's slip out into the lobby; maybe we can find a place to talk."

I whispered my plan to Crystal, and she just nodded and gestured for me to go. She advised, "Come back before the end otherwise tongues will wag." I could see her wink at me and give me a grin. She added in a whisper no one else could hear, "And, no pussy until later."

Jill and I snuck out and reconnected just off to stage right of the loge seats. A rare usher escorted us to a small room that turned out to be the manager's office ante room. We sprawled out in the sofa, and started to compare notes as old friends would do.

I hadn't planned on telling Jill about being blackmailed, but she saw something was wrong. "Jim, what's wrong? You have a dark cloud over your head visible to at least those of us that know you. Are you and Crystal OK?"

I responded, "Yes, that's not a problem. Crystal and I are solid." I paused and then went on, "I'm being blackmailed as of five days ago." I explained about the note, the situation regarding the Oklahome orgy, a threat to reveal I'd screwed an underage girl, legal and trial consequences, and how it would have been easy for some underage but mature looking girl to sneak in under the radar screen and be part of the thirty or so women I fucked that night."

Jill listened and then got a big smile, "Oh, I wish I'd been there – all that young male testosterone and stamina. I would have fucked all night long, and been so full of cum. What a dream that would be." She rolled her eyes upward as though looking to heaven for inspiration.

We chatted for an hour, and then, by my estimate the film was entering its final minutes. We took turns slipping back into our seats, so that as the film ended, the facilitator could ask us to rise and take bows for our performances. We got a thunderous round of applause.

Our real appearance for the opening of the film turned out to be a party after the showing. A wide back corridor of the theater had been transformed into a jungle reminescent of the scenes from Nicaragua in the film. Various bars around the room were serving tropical drinks along with the standard beer, wine, and hard liquor mixes.

Crystal, Jill, George, and I circulated, shaking hands and giving people brief one liners about our films and how they were made. Sony Entertainment would have been proud of us; we were upbeat and did justice to the event. In my head, I ticked off having to do this again in Paris on this trip.

After a half hour of being party stars, Terry herded us to the door as though we had another place to be before the evening ended. We shared a limousine and went back to the Hotel George V, threading our way through a crowd leaving some formal function to get to the elevators and up to our suite. By this time, there were seven of us: Crystal, Jill, George Rinard, Terry, Helen, Henri, and me.

During the limousine ride from the Normandie theater to the George V, not a long distance, Jill asked Crystal if she could jump my bones when we got in more private space. Crystal laughed and indicated that she should be asking me. Just to show the kind of plans she had, she snuggled into an embrace with George and Henri, who displayed surprise at her open display of intimacy but each clearly welcomed the intimate contact.

We no sooner entered our suite than Jill turned and planted a lip lock on me that turned my knees to jello. I forgot how nice it was to kiss my leading lady this way.

Jill wore a calf-length skirt with a slit up both sides to display her gorgeous legs as she walked. The material carried a black and white print, not unlike a crazy zebra print. The v-neck dippped dangerously low between her breasts. Up the front ran a black zipper whose presence had been integrated into the design of the dress.

Jill took my hand and put it on the pull of the zipper; "Undo me, Jim. These clothes are so confining." She gave me a lecherous grin.

I pulled the zipper down to her waist, and then to her pubic area; I purposefully pushed my hand into her mons. Beneath the chic zebra dress I only found skin. I smiled at Jill at my discovery. She said, "It's so nice to feel the breezes on one's pussy." Jill stepped out of the dress and flowed into my arms wearing only her sexy thigh high stockings and her spike heel shoes.

Around us the others were not idle. Crystal had captured George, her older co-star inThe Naked Truth, and Henri, George's agent. Crystal had told me about their previous intimate times. The three sat on a cushy love seat making out as the two men pawed Crystal's body, slowly undoing her dress from both top and bottom. The two took turns passionately kissed the star, worked over her breasts, and increasingly paid attention to her pussy and nudity.

On the other sofa, Terry and Helen were nearly naked, their hands flying over each other's bodies at a rapid rate. I watched as Terry pulled a lacy thong from Helen, tossed it over his shoulder, and went down on the attractive brunette who moaned loudly.

Soon, the sounds of body slapping against body filled the room. As always, my own desire and lust were heightened by the presence of the others in the room. Jill and I tried to put on a show for the others by changing position so Jill's body vividly displayed my cock sliding into her cunt. Helen and Terry watched us with great interest, so much interest that Helen soon asked of Jill, "Can I get a little of that?"

Jill nodded, and less than a minute later I found a new female impaled on my hyper-erect shaft. Helen was tight and could do things with her vaginal muscles that were probably illegal back in the States ... and for that matter, probably in most countries. I thrust into her and found the beautiful warmth and challenge of a unique pussy, but on my withdrawal stroke Helen would tighten her vaginal muscles clenching my cock to hold me inside her. The phenomena drove me to the edge faster than one could imagine.

"Helen, do you know what you're doing to me? In seconds, you've brought me right to the edge."

She smiled down at me from her woman-on-top position. We paused in our thrusts, and she lowered one of her breasts to my mouth. I oscillated between her mammaries, tasting the unique flavor and scent of a woman new to me. We kissed and made out, making only occasional thrusts into each other. I backed away from the edge.

Helen and I paused to watch Crystal, Henri, and George. She was on her knees with George plowing into her from behind as she gave one of her trademark blowjobs to Henri. The scene belonged in some pornographic movie it was so erotic.

Jill had gone to Terry, and immediately started to bounce up and down on his cock, fresh from Helen's cunt. Occasionally, she would roll her hips a dozen or more times, thereby maximizing the stimulation to her clitoris.

I whispered to Helen, "Crystal told me she loved to devastate George. Apparently, his stamina isn't quite what he'd like. If you want to help her, I'm sure she'd enjoy the assistance."

Helen nodded her assent, but sped up on my body until her back arched up away from me and an orgasm ripped through her body. She fell into my arms and enjoyed a moment of afterglow as my erection remained deep in her body. We kissed a lot, and shared some soft intimate words. She whispered, "You are fabulous. Thank you for that. I hope to be back later."

With that exchange, Helen pulled up off of me and slinked across the room to the love seat. I watched as she planted a kiss on George that could have launched a thousand ships. She held up her breasts in front of his face, begging for him to suck on them as he plowed into Crystal. Soon, the tableau changed: George plowed into Helen as Henri held Crystal up to George's mouth so he could eat her cunt, the cunt he'd been fucking only seconds before.

I kept hearing Helen urging George to go harder and faster. If I didn't already know her motive, I might have guessed she wanted to tire the older man. George might have met his match in Jill's youthful agent; Helen wrapped her lithe legs around his body and used them to accelerate his assault on her pussy. Soon, the couple were a blur in the dim light. I could only imagine what Helen's snapping pussy was doing to George's cock; I knew he wouldn't last long, but then again, Helen wanted to see if she too could devastate him. Some women love a challenge.

Crystal had moved so George could suck on her breasts as she talked dirty to him. I heard only a few words that seemed to be stimulating his libido: fuck, cunt, pussy, blowjob, cock, cum, and so forth were a few of the relevant ones.

George screamed, his body jerking in the spasms that betrayed his climax. Helen kept pulling his body and erect cock into hers; I heard her say, "More. More. I'm right on the edge; don't you dare stop."

If George was like me, after an ejaculation there are a couple of minutes when the stimulation is too great; you have to stop or you go over the top, almost into pain. Helen demanded that he continue his thrusts into her vagina through this 'over-the-top' stage. George's face looked panicked at what was happening to him under this woman's control. Helen's legs kept driving him into her body faster and harder.

I heard George exclaim, "Too much, I have to stop;" and then a half-minute later, "Oh, my God, you're going to make me cum again." I watched as George's own body started to enter into the act of intercourse Helen demanded. Crystal pushing his hips hard as he went downstroke into Helen's body.

The pair climaxed in a spectacular display of fireworks and sounds. Their words of pleasure were shouted between the pair. I wondered if other rooms in the hotel could hear the pair. I heard several gods invoked, thanked, and then a number of mystic masters.

As they finished, I felt a pair of lips encircle my own cock. I looked down as my erection to find Jill looking up at me. Behind her, Henri seemed intent on satisfying himself by driving his French cock into the American actress.

On the longer sofa, Crystal lay sprawled out as Terry made love to the singer. They'd been together often enough to learn each other's hot buttons: the moves you make to deliver penultimate satisfaction to your mate.

Jill asked me to splash her face with my man juice just after she enjoyed her own orgasm from Henri. We'd all been fucking long enough there was no need to prolong the men's climaxes. I controlled my own climaxes sufficient well so I could honor Jill's request. Jill lay back and had me feed her my cock from 'above' her head so she could swallow more of me.

I watched Jill's face flush, seeing her breasts adopt the glow of a woman about to climax; her nipples hardened to stone. I reached and squeezed her breasts hard, pinching her nipples as I knew she enjoyed – a little pain to heighten the pleasure. Henri swore and his body jerked his juices into Jill's cunt. Jill pulled my cock from her mouth, and held me above her. I allowed my sperm to surge from me onto her face and neck and breasts. Long strands of my sexy man goo splattered in streaks across her body and face.

As my afterglow swept over me, Jill carefully swallowed the mushroom head of my cock, cleaning the last of my fluids from me. She used the end to wipe some of my cum into her mouth; when she captured some of my cum, she'd open her mouth and show me proof of her lust. As she did this, her hands rubbed the cum I'd shot onto her breasts into her skin.

Henri extracted and flopped onto the sofa beside Jill, reaching over to stroke her lower body and legs in a tender gesture. Jill reached one hand down to her cunt, using several fingers to extract some of Henri's cum; she swallowed the fingers and his juices.

Before much else happened, Helen was there, at first cleaning my cock, Henri's, and then lapping up the excess juices remaining from my orgasm on Jill's face and chest. Henri and I watched as she ran her tongue down Jill's trim body to her pussy with tongue extended. Jill cradled her head as Helen munched and sucked on her clit. In a few minutes, Jill's body arched into another orgasm as she moaned out her pleasure.

Helen was Jill's assistant – her employee. For some reason, I thought of a blanket term that my old company put in every job description the human resources department put together: '... and other duties as required.' I guess in this case, cleaning the cum from your superior's cunt apparently belonged in Helen's job description.

Helen flopped down onto the sofa next to Jill, holding her body to her. She looked across at George's sprawled form, practically comatose after back to back orgasms. Helen commanded, "George, get over her and lick my pussy. Suck the cum from me and make me cum."

George dutifully rose and displaying great fatigue trudged across the room to Helen the Dominatrix. He knelt on the deep pile carpet and soon we watched as he did her bidding. Helen said, "You know, he does a pretty good job at this kind of thing." She looked down at George, "A little faster with more tongue, please. I'm a bit away, so this might take a while so you better settle in. You can't stop unti I cum again."

Crystal came and nestled into my side, "Hi, Lover. You having fun?"

I favd her a big smile, "Yep. You?"

"Hell," Crystal said, "It's sex and variety; what's not to like?" She kissed me. We both shared the same kinks, fetishes, and lusts. I wondered if that's what really made a soul mate. I thought how someone could always find someone to love or be loved by, but then there had to be more to the relationship. On the platonic, non-sexual side, you could share hobbies or interests of some kind, but that still left something out. A soul mate shares all these thing, and they share the way you think about sex with you – they help you realize your fantasies.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that over time all these change with love as the foundation. Hobbies and interests come and go. On the sexual side, you can allow things to become boring and routine, and drift into where it doesn't count at all – maybe for one mate and not the other, or you can broaden out and expand the way you think over time. I sure had as I traveled the country on my road trip ... and then all the changes Crystal had brought to my life.

* * * * *

Margaret or Margo as she liked to be called woke us up the next morning, not with a call, but with a personal visit to our hotel suite. I woke up to persistent knocking on the door, tied a towel around my waist, and went to the door to see what the ruckus was about. I opened the door, and Margo strode into the room.

She started talking before she even got to the sofa to sit down and layout a sheaf of papers in front of her; "We're making progress. We've got things narrowed down to two girls and one guy. They were at your little sex party, which by the way sounds like it was a bale of fun, and the three of them are currently in Europe."

I rubbed my eyes, and then caught Margo staring at the lump my morning wood made in the towel.

Margo smiled and gestured at my crotch, "Is that thing loaded and ready for action?"

I nodded, still half asleep.

"Hummmm. Well, maybe later."

Margo laid three photographs on the table; post-it notes in the corner of each identified the name of the person: Caroline Reynolds Huff, Madeline Crawford Gable, and William Cale Lindsay. I studied each. The young man I didn't recall at all, and Caroline and Madeline looked just like fine looking young women; they triggered no sudden 'ah ha's'. I told Margo.

Margo prattled on, "Caroline is a student at London University, now in her second or sophomore year. She's studying environmental business. Madeline or Maddy to her friends is at the London School of Economics and Political Science studying politics. We learned that she and Caroline are occasional friends and see each other on weekends every now and then. William or Bill to his friends is at Cambridge University – Clare College to be specific; he's miles out of town so his coming to your concert venue to have a blackmail note delivered would have taken some doing. We have not verified anyone's alibis yet. Further, you said the usher that brought the envelope said a young woman had asked him to deliver it, so that probably rules Bill out."

Margo added, "Of note, the girls are into their twentieth year, and would have been at least eighteen the night of your Oklahoma orgy. Further, we can't identify the girl in the photograph in your blackmail note. Mils Cartwright, your friend and detective in the State,thinks that everyone at the ball and the orgy – and she emphasized the word 'everyone' to me – was not only over eighteen, but in a few cases over nineteen or twenty. She's trying to collect information about their driver's licenses right now."

I sat down opposite Margo right on the place where George had been decimated the night before. He and Helen were asleep in one of the rooms off to the side in the suite. Crystal had been sleeping when I got up to answer the door. Terry and Jill had shacked up in another bedroom. I took care not to flash Margo with any part of my anatomy. That said, I kept seeing her checking hopefully that I would reveal something. She even lapped her lips several times.

Margo spouted off about the research being done in Oklahoma as well as in Europe, who else was working on the case, how they planned to gather additional information, and who else they might be conidering.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers