All Comments on 'Crystal Clear Ch. 30'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
john1946john1946over 10 years ago
ok

Good chapter. And a good look at what can easily happen in the entertainment business. Chrystal, unfortunately, is learning her lesson the hard way. I look forward to see where and how you take this.

arincharinchover 10 years ago
maybe?

The little twerp was so busy fucking the many loves of his life he was incapable of observing the shit that was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ugg

This is the chapter where you jump the shark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fear

So I dont ever want this seriesto end.. however all good things must come to an end... but seriously crystal better not die... ill stop reading anything...lol feeling frustrated. even tho im frustrated regards to the writer keeping me interested in many many ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jump the shark?

Maybe. I don't see how there will be any coming back for Crystal. Drug use is one thing but her indiscriminate gang bangs and so called shopping trips is another. This is the chapter Crystal turned into Tammy from the Road Trip Oklahoma chapter. She was the worst character you've created and you've put Crystal in her league. BTW, none of these characters including Jim are practicing polyamory anymore. Most of their encounters now are soulless orgies. Jim has become a hypocrite and is as much a slut as Crystal now is. I still have hope Jim says screw it all and runs off with Ellen and possibly Claire. Good luck pulling this one out. I'd rather read about the other Jim in Sarasota that does practice polyamory or the Temporary Girlfriend family.

arincharinchover 10 years ago
BTW

First paragraph in the next chapter better be they all got tested!

GermanDragonGermanDragonover 10 years ago
I do hope

that Crystal comes around. Maybe she went to a clinic for detox/withdrawal, that may get her off the drugs. The other things she did may take more time for all involved to heal.

I don't like to read sad stories on literotica, so hopefully this does not turn into a sad one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Have spent the last 4 or 5 days reading the road trip series and the crystal series, have previously read some of your stories, and im hooked i need my next fix of jim and crystal.

Some of your critics have said unkind things about your style of writing about this not being a stroke story, to them i say your shallow if you want a quick jerk off story go else where.

I will say a little predictable in places but i'm hoping Jim will make the biggest rescue of all.

Hoping we get to here more about some of the road trip characters whatever happened to Shay.

Keep up the good work

Martin M

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Love the whole story

But everyone within their group should get tested for STIs. If they think this was the first time Crystal had done something like this then they are fools.

Otherwise keep up the good work.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
Best chapter!!!!!

And probably because it's the first realistic one on this section of the Jim Mellon journey. I recognize that it's fantasy but having realism mixed in is very refreshing when it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The sex at the beginning of this chapter was absolutely fucking phenomenal and so sucking fucking hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 2 years ago

Jim is the problem, he is an enabler for not putting his foot down when she first started with the drugs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous