All Comments on 'Crystal Lullaby'

by Krevmh

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar6 months ago

Stories filed under 'Lesbian' with a male voyeur tend to be a red flag, but I really enjoyed this! The ghosthunting is satirical without devolving into outright parody, and despite being at heart a cuck plot it avoids the genre's more deprecating tendencies. Then of course there's the poetic irony of Sienna trying to get out of this game, only to wind up the centre of attention. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I appreciate the attempt at being different but the story was not erotic.

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

It's a pity that Estelle and Lucinda didn't acknowledge Nate's presence. It would have been hot if after they have their way with Sienna, that they made Sienna and Nate their slaves and use them to get more neglected housewives for their pleasure. If they find out that Nate was a great boyfriend and Sienna not bring sexually satisfied wasn't because he wasn't trying but because he just didn't know how to pleasure her properly, they can acknowledge this and either give him a bly and either get him off too, or turn him into a female then pleasure him until he turns into a lesbian too. If he is a bad boyfriend though, they should do whatever they want with Sienna, then erase Nate's memory and all recordings of what happened and send him on his way, or kill him if he is that bad of a person and keep Sienna as their new girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKrevmh@Krevmh
Coming soon to a theater near you krevmhshorn@gmail.com https://chyoa.com/user/Krevmh https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/Krevmh/profile https://archiveofourown.org/users/Krevmhshorn