Crystal Lullaby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that," Estelle giggled between licks.

"I don't think she's been treated like this in her life," Lucinda answered.

"What a shame," Estelle purred, "It looks like she's enjoying herself."

"P-please..." Sienna gasped, her voice was ragged and desperate, "My clit... I'm so sensitive... oh god..."

"Do you think she wants a rest, or do you think she's begging for more?" Lucinda growled as she flicked her tongue up and just barely teased Sienna's swollen bud.

"I don't think it matters," Estelle answered by wrapping her lips around it and pinching it softly between her supernatural teeth, lashing her tongue against it.

"Yes! Yes, yes!" Sienna let out a pleading, wracked moan and gripped her pillow with both hands. "I'm... so close... again..."

"Sienna," Nate finally found his words, "Do you... need help?"

"Nate?" Her voice was sharp but confused, like she had been woken from a dream but was more interested in finding out who was responsible than where she actually was, "Please... can you..."

She didn't get to finish the sentence, whether it had been to plead for him to intervene or to bark at him to go away and shut up. Her mouth was suddenly hanging open and voice was straining from the back of her throat, groaning like she was working out in the gym, then the moan gaining voice and giving way to a keening shriek that made Nate flinch. He wondered for a second if they wouldn't get a noise complaint in the morning, but that was quickly overtaken by watching Sienna have her second back-arching, squirt-producing, body-shaking orgasm in nearly as many minutes. She wailed until her voice cracked and came ragged, her clit visibly throbbing under the ghost's care and her wetness running into the sheets and staining a patch of the bed so large that it looked like she'd spilled a full glass on herself in her sleep.

When Sienna dropped back onto the bed and gasped for breath, Estelle raised her head again, giggling and wiping her lips while Lucinda kept softly licking.

"Now, if that hasn't tired you out already-"

"O-oo-oh, yes! Right there!" Sienna gasped.

Estelle frowned slightly, even Lucinda raised her face up just a touch. Sienna caught her breath slightly and looked down at them desperately.

"Why did you stop? Come on!" She whined, "My clit is still so sensitive, it feels so good, please!"

"Golly, you must be the most neglected wife this side of the Atlantic," Estelle whistled and gestured for Lucinda to get back to work.

"Or the sluttiest," Lucinda muttered before getting back between Sienna's legs.

"Yes! There! I don't care if it takes all night... I've never felt anything like this before... don't you dare stop!"

"All night you say?" The ghosts exchanged a dangerous look, "Oh, Lucinda and I are gonna make you regret saying that. After all, we don't have anywhere else to be tomorrow."

Both heads darted back between her legs and Sienna's moans started to turn more desperate, overstimulated, and submissive again. Tears welled in her eyes as her body shuddered, toes and fingers both grabbing handfuls of the sheet.

Nate was watching through the camera when the night vision shut off without warning. He cursed under his breath, that meant that the video he had been recording was almost certainly corrupted now. He went to one of the other ones and found that it wouldn't turn on, likely also dead. He fumbled in his bag for the charger, all the while listening to Sienna moaning and whimpering as a pair of ghosts showed her things that he apparently never had and never could. He realized with a shudder that he had left it at home. Filming with his phone as a last resort, normally something he'd never stoop to, but these were special circumstances. But no sooner had he pulled it out than it gave two plaintive beeps and the screen dimmed. He had heard an urban legend that ghosts drained electricity, but so long as it was plugged into the charger, it should be fine.

The charger that also charged the batteries, he realized.

There was a twenty-four hour shop across the street. He was dead tired, of course, but it wasn't like he was going to be sleeping through the noise his girlfriend and her new lovers were making anyway. He headed for the door.

"I'll be right back!" He blurted out.

"Nate? What the fuck-" She was cut off once again by her back arching and voice breaking into a cry of pleasure, he managed to close the door behind him in time before her screaming filled the hallway, but he heard it through the wood anyway. As well as a pair of spectral, distant giggles.

12