Crystal's Submission

Story Info
Her first domination.
4.1k words
4.71
4.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting had taken place. The discussion of what, and would not be done, committed to paper. Both parties had signed the contract agreement. The day had arrived.

Crystal sat quietly in the rear seat of the spacious limo. Her hands fidgeted in her lap. She stared off as if looking a great distance away. It was not the road, nor the scenery, but the near future. Crystal had dreamed of being dominated.

Dominated by a woman. It was not just any woman. Hermoine the Mistress, a well-known lady with a professional reputation. One with a stern nature and firm hand.

The automobile arrived at the destination. Crystal exited the vehicle and ushered inside a large and well-maintained residence. The grounds are manicured with shrubs, small flowering trees, and neatly cut lawn. An entry way led to a reception area and a polite young lady. Crystal gave her name and said that she had an appointment. The girl smiled pleasantly and asked Crystal to have a seat.

The wait lasted fifteen minutes. Ms. Hermoine strode into the room and looked regal. A nice dark blue tailored suit, four-inch shiny black heels, and her hair pulled into a ponytail. Her makeup gave her a soft look, yet the features of her face bore a hard and chiseled look at times. It occurred to Crystal that she would not want to be on Hermoine's bad side.

All parties exchanged pleasantries. Ms. Hermoine looked squarely at Crystal and spoke.

"Shall we begin."

More of a statement rather than a question.

Ms. Hermoine spoke in a commanding voice.

"Maire, stand and disrobe. I wish to look at you and inspect."

Crystal hesitated.

Hermoine shouted.

"Now Crystal!! And delay as such will bring punishment."

Crystal quickly arose and removed her outer clothing. Then her bra and exposed firm young breasts. The thumbs hooked her panties, and they slid down her thighs to the floor. Crystal's clothing lay in a heap.

Hermoine spoke.

"Crystal, you will pick up your things and fold them properly. We will tolerate such slovenly behavior."

Crystal bent at the waist to retrieve her garments. Ms. Hermoine chose that moment to plant a swift stroke across Crystal's ass with a bare hand. This caused Crystal to squeak in surprise and a bright red handprint appeared on Crystal's left butt cheek.

Hermoine spoke.

"Let that be your first lesson."

A smug and wicked smile spread on Hermoine's face as she rubbed her hands together in glee. Crystal slowly reached around to rub her now red ass.

Hermoine spoke.

"Crystal, get down on your hands and knees. Knees must be shoulder width apart, head down, and back straight."

Crystal complied more quickly and assumed the desired position.

Ms. Hermoine strolled slowly and circled Crystal. Two circuits made. Hermoine then began a direct inspection, fingertips lightly glided down Crystal's spine and between the ass cheeks. The fingers lingered on Crystal's ass. Hermoine moved her fingers to Crystal's pussy, slowly moved up and down the length. Crystal squirmed at first, but relaxed and enjoyed the touch and stimulation.

This did not escape Hermoine's notice and she pushed her fingers a little deeper inside Crystal. A gentle moan issued from Crystal's lips.

Smack!! A hand slapped Crystal's naked ass and Hermoine spoke.

"It is not time for your pleasure yet you little cunt!"

Hermoine emphasized her statement with another blow to Crystal's ass.

A small tear appeared in Crystal's eye. Hermoine turned to walk away and stopped to turn and speak.

"Crystal, if I observe that you have moved at all, there will be further punishment. Learn your place you little bitch."

A slammed door punctuated the command.

Part Two

The room was silent. Only Crystal's breath as she absorbed the last stroke from her Mistress's hand. She wanted desperately to rub her aching ass. The stinging and itch it had caused. Five minutes passed, then ten, and no Hermoine.

Crystal wanted frantically to soothe her ass and decided to risk it. She turned to look towards the door Hermoine had exited. There was no sound or movement. Tentatively, Maire looked about. As she watched, her hand moved to ease the growing welts. OMG it felt good to rub her ass Crystal thought. Then, as if on cue, Hermoine stormed back into the room.

Hermoine's hair arranged into a tight bun. The makeup changed to accentuate her features, making her appear more severe. A black corset left her shoulders bare, breasts exposed. Small pea sized nipples, pink in color, surrounded by a deep brown quarter sized areola, atop a shelf bra on the corset. The garment tightly stretched to minimize Hermoine's waist and flared out to the hips. A neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair shown at the top of Hermoine's legs. A lack of panties. Black stockings encased the legs and ended at the six-inch heels on Hermoine's feet.

She presented an imposing figure.

Hermoine slowly glided towards Crystal's kneeling form. A deep throaty laugh from the Mistress gave Crystal a chill. Crystal knew punishment would be forth coming. Hermoine withheld her strokes to build fear and anticipation in Crystal.

Hermoine rasped.

"I told you not to move Crystal. You have been willful and disobedient. Despite my order for you to remain motionless. Now then, lay your head down to the floor and your arms out. Keep your ass in the air. This will give me a fine view of your round ass and a most excellent target."

Hermoine gleefully stepped to Crystal's side. Her hand raised high. Silence for a brief few second. Then another swish as the hand descended, striking Crystal's ass in a place yet untouched.

Crystal grimaced from the stroke while the memories of previous strokes remained. It was at that moment Crystal began to realize a second sensation in her body. Her cunt felt hot. Crystal was becoming wet and aroused. Crystal lay on the floor, ass in the air, beaten, and it aroused her. How crazy was that?

Crystal decided to evaluate her theory and moved without Hermoine's approval. A wide-eyed Hermoine stood amazed at Crystal's brazen disobedience and disregard for her wishes. Speedily, the hand ascended and fell to Crystal's bare flesh. An audible smack resounded in the room.

The rush of pain caused Crystal's eyes to close as while light filled her mind. The pain subsided and Crystal became aware of the great warmth between her thighs. A trickle of fluid ran out of her pussy and down her leg.

This did not escape Hermoine's notice. She spoke.

"Crystal!?! You are a disgusting little slut!! This arouses you and makes you wet. Since I seem to give you pleasure, now you shall pleasure me."

Hermoine swiveled on one heel and ambled towards a large wing-backed chair. It was in bright red velvet with dark wooden legs. Hermoine sat and stretched her stocking encased legs forward.

She spoke.

"Crystal, crawl to me and do so on your belly."

Crystal began to do it. The carpet fibers were rough on her bare breasts, stomach, and thighs. Hermonie grinned wickedly as Crystal inched towards her.

Crystal arrived and Hermoine spoke.

"My shoes are dirty. Lick them clean you little slut.:

Crystal spent an unknown amount of time cleaning Hermoine's shoes with her tongue. It made Crystal feel degraded and used, but still turned on. She began at the top of the shoes, licking with long strokes of her tongue. The leather gleamed with wetness.

Hermoine spoke.

"Lick the soles"

Crystal did as told, cleaning the bottoms of Hermione's shoes. Then to Crystal's surprise, Hermoine moved the six inches heal to Crystal's mouth.

She spoke.

"Suck it you little twat."

Crystal had never taken a cock into her mouth before, but she sucked and licked the spike as she thought it as she thought it should be.

Hermoine laughed softly.

"You have done well Crystal. Take off my shoes. Now then, kiss and massage my feet and legs."

Crystal removed Hermoine's heels and began to massage her feet, periodically kissing them as well. The fingertips pressed and kneaded her Mistress's stocking covering feet and legs. Hermoine purred with satisfaction.

Hermoine spoke.

"Suck my toes."

Crystal took one toe inside her lips, then moved to each in turn. Sucking each as she had done the shoes. Periodically, Hermoine would move her foot and fuck Crystal's mouth with a toe.

Hermonie spoke.

"Hmmm, that is nice Crystal. Now the upper legs."

Hermoine parted her thighs, a hairless slit exposed. Crystal then moved forward and between Hermione's legs, kissing and massaging the thighs. This was a new experience for Crystal, touching another woman in this fashion. To be this close to her inner thighs and seeing her saved pussy so closely. Crystal found she was a bit frightened, but also further aroused and excited. The way it parted to reveal a moist pink flesh, folds of skin to explore. Crystal wanted to delve into Ms. Hermoine, to see what lay beneath those pink pussy lips.

Crystal continued kissing, licking, and rubbing Hermoine's thighs, her fingers kneading muscle and skin, feeling the smoothness of the flesh and the tightly corded muscle underneath. The Mistress's breath began to quicken with the proximity to her pussy. Hermoine longed to have Crystal lick her, suck her clit, and drink her juices.

She suddenly grasped Crystal's head and forced it into her sex.

Crystal squeaked in surprise, but soon settled into the rhythmic lick and suck of Hermoine's labia. Crystal found she liked the taste, a bit salty, but very pleasing. Soon, she consumed Hermoine ravenously. The Mistress's legs spread widely now, allowing even greater access for Crystal.

Crystal marveled in how Hermonie's lower lips became engorged. The way those lips slide and molded around her tongue as she flicked and licked. Occasionally, Crystal forced her tongue inside the woman and created suction. Hermoine shivered and moaned at this. Crystal reached her hands under the woman's ass and pulled her closer and deeper.

Saliva and Hermoine honey dripped from Crystal's chin. A puddle formed on the edge of the chair. Hermoine's breath came quickly now. The moans she issued grew in pitch, volume, and frequency. Crystal now ate the woman's pussy aggressively.

The intense moments mounted. Hermoine's body first stiffened, then shook head to toe in a massive climax. Her head fell back, eye lids clamped shut. A low moan rose from her mouth and gradually ascended to a high-pitched scream. Crystal's head held in place, pressed firmly into Hermonie.

Hermoine's muscles relaxed and she began to suck in huge quantities of air. Through her panting, Hermoine spoke.

"Do that again you nasty little cunt licker. Make me cum again."

Hermoine took Crystal's head with her hands and forced her head between the dripping thighs. Crystal gulped air and continued to forcefully lick, and tongue fuck her Mistress. Hermoine placed her legs over Crystal's shoulders and allowed greater access to the pussy.

Hermoine began to move and thrust her hips in an ever-increasing rhythm. A string of expletives and phrases blurted from her mouth.

"Lick it, you little cunt! Suck it harder bitch!! OMG, eat me out you little shit!"

Periodically, other words filled the air.

"Fuck! Damn that feels good! Do it, lick right there!"

Each phrase or word, punctuated with appropriate moans of pleasure. Hermoine's legs made it certain Crystal could not escape the grasp. Crystal's face hidden between the legs. It was difficult to breathe, and she gasped for air. Crystal was uncertain how long she could maintain this pace.

Then, as if on cue, Hermoine climaxed a second time. A great and long groan escaped Hermoine's mouth. Her legs fell from Crystal's shoulders as Hermoine thrust her backwards and to the floor. Hermoine's hand gripped the chair as she continued to gasp and shiver.

Crystal lay on the floor, watching her Mistress writhe in orgasm. Crystal was also very conscience of her lower back and ass. It smarted and burned from Hermoine's bared handed spanking.

Hermoine sat in the chair and twitched in the afterglow of cumming. Crystal gazed at her, having never experienced such. Hermoine's hands clutched at her own breasts to squeeze, roll, and pull at nipples, and reaching for her swollen and dripping clit.

Moments passed as the Mistress returned to normal.

Abruptly, Hermoine stood and spoke.

"Crystal! Get back on your hands and knees until I return."

Crystal complied as Hermoine strode from the room.

Part Three

The silence made hours of the minutes. Crystal's ass ached from the multiple spankings, and she longed to soothe it. Crystal knew better as Hermoine watched. There was the taste of pussy juice still fresh on her lips, chin, and tongue. The taste of Hermonie's pussy. Crystal decided she like it. But her backside needed attention and Crystal longed to rub it.

Then the thought occurred.

"When I move, Hermonie spanks me, but it arouses me and makes me wet."

Crystal let herself smile at the thought and moved her hand to her ass.

And of course, Hermoine barged into the room and spoke.

"Crystal, you insolent little bitch!"

Crystal's arm snapped back into position.

Retribution arrived in an openhand spanking to Crystal's ass. Hermoine alternated from one cheek to the other. The endless paddling had her ass on fire, but the flow from Crystal's pussy ran down both her thighs.

Hermoine spoke.

"You have such a pretty red ass. So pretty. Now go and assume your current position on that coffee table."

Hermoine pointed and Crystal's focus went to the furniture in question. It was unremarkable in appearance, approximately four feet by four-foot square with wooden legs. Crystal crawled across the floor, afraid to stand and walk. Crystal mounted the table and took the position.

Hermoine ordered.

"Put one hand on each corner and one ankle on a corner."

Crystal felt exposed with her legs spread in this manner, but she did it.

Hermoine came into view and carried several lengths of rope, a wicked smile on her face. Hermoine secured Crystal's wrists to the corners and the ankles as well. There would truly be little movement allowed and no escape.

Hermoine spoke.

"You gave me such pleasure Crystal. Let me see if I can return the favor."

It was not a question, but a statement. There was no mirth in Hermoine's voice, only malice. Crystal shivered at the thoughts of the unknown. What did her Mistress have planned? Would it be more painful? Would it be a pleasure? Or a combination of both? Each swat made her wetter and Crystal had never been so aroused. She had not cum yet but did not imagine it would take much effort. Such was her level of stimulation. Crystal secretly hoped for a strap on and a good hard fuck. Or would her Mistress continue to spank her and play with her pussy? Crystal knew she would learn this soon.

Hermoine spoke.

"Crystal, I have never observed a girl be as wet as you have become. You must be some kind of depraved little whore to enjoy the spankings and abuse."

To punctuate her remark struck Crystal's ass twice and cried out.

Crystal felt her juices issue from her pussy.

"OMG Crystal. You are dripping."

It was true, she was sopping wet and horny as she had ever been. Hermoine's fingers explored the outer folds of Crystal. She squirmed a little. Crystal liked this, fingers spreading her. If Hermoine continued, Maire knew she would cum, she knew her body and signs were there. Hermoine's fingers reached inside and found Crystal's G spot. Little stimulation required and then Crystal climaxed. It was different when she masturbated. This was better. So much better. Made to cum while tied to a table. Forced to cum for her Mistress.

Hermoine withdrew her hand from Crystal's dripping, swollen cunt. The Mistress heard behind Crystal. Doing what? Crystal had no idea. Hermoine returned and came around to the front of Crystal. As she rounded the table, Crystal was astonished at the sight of her Mistress.

A huge shiny black strap on, twelve inches in length and at least three inches thick, stood out from Hermoine. A black leather harness held it in place and the monster cock bounced in Crystal's face.

Before she could protest, the cock was force into Crystal's mouth. Each thrust a little deeper and forced her mouth open to accommodate the width. Crystal found it difficult to breathe. It was impossible to swallow as the phallus filled her throat. Saliva dripped from her lips to make a puddle on the floor.

Hermoine pushed and continued to fill Crystal's mouth and throat with the beastly cock. Crystal felt dizzy from the lack of air, but found she liked the abuse and being mouth fucked with such a large member. What would a real cock feel and taste like? Something for another day. Would Hermoine use the dildo on me? She had too, Crystal thought. She imagined it forcing her pussy lips open and stretching her like never before. Would it hurt? She wanted it.

Abruptly, Hermoine withdrew the black cock from Crystal's aching jaws to slap it against Crystal's face. Hermoine laughed softly.

Hermoine moved behind Crystal's body. The tip of the cock touched the wet opening. Hermoine rubbed it up and down the length, teasing Crystal's pussy. It felt so good, but Crystal strained and attempted to push back so it would enter her. Hermoine would not allow it and enjoyed denying pleasure to Crystal.

Hermoine spoke.

"Time to get to business."

The cock began to invade Crystal's pussy. Mercifully, Hermoine progressed slowly, giving Crystal time to expand and adjust. Centimeter by centimeter, it spread Crystal open. She felt as though she would split in half. The cock filled her, and she felt full and tight. Each inward push expanded her cunt, making Crystal fill more satisfied.

Then the moment arrived when the tip reached a stopping point. It touched her insides and Crystal could feel it in her stomach. This was an amazing sensation and experience.

Crystal thought.

"It cannot be better than this."

At that moment, Hermoine began a rhythmic thrust, each one hitting home. The wide cock slid in and out of her slit. Crystal could feel the ridges and veins molded into the cock, then the tip pushed until it had nowhere else to go. Hermoine would withdraw and do it all again. Crystal realized Hermoine was going to give her a great and grand fuck.

It built quickly, the climax. Crystal could hear her loud moans and groans. She had never been this noisy before, but now she could not help it. The squishy and noisy sound of her wet pussy battered with a giant cock.

Hermoine plunged in and out of Crystal, the juice flowed in a river and down Crystal's thighs. Crystal gripped the edge of the table as an orgasm built. Then it washed over her in a flood of electric pleasure. Crystal shook and let it take her. Each nerve in her body tingles with fire and pleasure. Her vision blurred and her mouth hung open in a wordless groan.

Hermoine continued fucking Crystal unabated. Even as Crystal's climax began to subside, a third one began to build. Everything Crystal had endured and experienced here made it worth it all. Crystal's ragged breath filled her ears.

Hermoine pounded Crystal and Crystal was growing tired but wanted fucked. Yes, she wanted fucked by her Mistress and used as a fuck toy. A piece of fuck meat. Crystal used her limited ability to move and pushed against Hermoine's movement in rhythm. She felt like a slut, but wanted it, needed it.

A third orgasm built. Crystal wanted it. She had become a base animal with guttural noise from her mouth, deep and animalistic. Fragmented thoughts raced through Crystal's mind.

Only this. "I want to cum again."

The ropes that held her in place bit into her flesh and Crystal moved to meet Hermoine's strap on. But she did not care.

Crystal screamed.

"Fuck me!! Fuck me!! Fuck me!!"

12