Crystal's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, and again the words fille the room.

Hermoine's labored breath heard as she moved violently behind Crystal. Crystal heard crying and groaning. Then realized, it was her. Saliva dripped from her mouth and sweat dripped from all parts of her body. Crystal's body quivered uncontrollably. Never had she felt something so magnificent and overwhelming. Crystal orgasmed a third time. It seemed to last for an eternity. Crystal felt so tired, but deeply satisfied. She just wanted to sleep and rest. Crystal's upper body collapsed on the tabletop; her arms could no longer support her. Hermonie had other plans.

Hermoine spoke.

"What a cheap little whore you are Crystal, to cum so many times. You really do love to abused and fucked, do not you. How disgusting to be such a low form of human life to just want fucked. We will let us just see how much more you can take little slut."

Crystal's body position changed how the cock felt now. It entered at a different angle. She would have enjoyed it more if she had not been so tired. Crystal's face lay in a puddle of her own sweat and saliva.

Hermoine stopped moving. Was she done? Could Crystal rest now?

Hermoine spoke.

"I want to add one more item to your being fucked Crystal."

Crystal heard a buzzing sound, and it was then she felt the vibrator on her pussy. Still filled with the strap on and now the vibration danced around her pussy. Tears leaked from Crystal's eyes, but again she moaned in extasy. The vibrator made a trail from her cunt and towards her puckered asshole. Was Hermoine going to put it in there? Then she felt it invade her ass. Hermoine went slowly. It was lubricated with Crystal's own juices. All her holes were going to be fucked today. The vibrator slid inside and then Hermoine resumed her fucking of Crystal's slit.

Hermoine spoke.

"Cum for me once more Crystal and I will let you rest."

All Crystal could do was mutter.

"Yes."

Hermoine moved the vibrator and the cock in the same rhythm. The ribbed dildo drove in and out, the vibrator slid in Crystal's ass and Crystal wanted to cum for her Mistress. If she climaxed, she could sleep. Hermoine moved faster. It was a gradual, but forceful fuck. Hermoine's relentless pounding of Crystal's pussy and ass was occasionally punctuated by a sharp slap to Crystal's ass cheeks.

The tingle in Crystal's body began to grow. She would cum a fourth time. As it washed over her, Crystal lost all muscle control and collapsed on the table. Her head spun and her body shook. She felt so dizzy.

Hermoine withdrew the vibrator and phallus from Crystal's body. The ropes were loose. Hermoine observed that Crystal was thoroughly exhausted. She called for assistance.

Crystal entered a state somewhere between being awake and sleep. She became aware of the strong arms that lifted her and then being carried. She was too tired to struggle and leaned into the body that held her.

Crystal remembered being placed on a soft surface. It felt so wonderfully soft, with a Jasmine scent. Sleep was washing over her. But then, she was lifted and carried away once more.

Crystal was lowered into the warmest tub of water. Her eyes fluttered open long enough to see a nude Hermoine already in the tub. Crystal fell against her Mistress, who then proceeded to bath her body and wash her hair. How decadent, Crystal thought, for Hermoine to do this for her. But Crystal could no longer stay awake and fell asleep.

Crystal's eyes opened. She was in bed. It was warm and soft and so comfortable. Crystal did not wish to move and happily drifted back to sleep.

Later, Crystal awoke once more. She felt refreshed and well rested. Crystal sat up in bed and found she was still naked. Memories of the night before flooded her thoughts. Her ass still ached from the spankings, her pussy sore, and her asshole too. But so many orgasms.

A nearby table held breakfast and coffee. Crystal slid her nude body from the sheets and padded across the floor. The coffee was strong and hot. A variety of breakfast items, hot and ready to be consumed. Crystal sat gingerly. Her ass was touchy, but she ate well.

Crystal noticed her clothes, cleaned, and laid out. She dressed after breakfast. A note next to her clothes instructed her to dial "0" on the bedside phone. She would then be taken home.

This Crystal did. A polite young lady appeared to chauffeur and be her driver.

The ride home was smooth and uneventful. Crystal smiled the entire time. She hoped this would happen again for her someday. Hermoine, the Mistress had done so many things to her. Crystal savored each memory, then smiled more so.

12