All Comments on 'CSU Tales Pt. 01: Ann'

by penguin2000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why "it can never happen again?"

Sounds like they both would have enjoyed the real deal.

swriterxxswriterxxover 4 years ago
Bigger ISN-T always better

I would pick a girl with small breasts over one with big ones regardless of how pretty the girl with big one is. There is something about small breasted girls, I think it's her boobs, that ignites my sexual desire to see them snd be with her that a giirl with big ones can't even begin to stir my lust like small breasts does.

I really enjoyed reading your story and the same thing happened to me as it did to Mark. I am glad I was in bed naked so I could do what he did without having to get undressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I could not have said it better!

Swriterxx said EXACTLY how I feel about small breasts - give me small one Any day over Big ones! Medium size is ok too, but still small ones always takes the cake hands down - and Up ...right On them, with a tongue to follow.

One of my three loves in life had an A-cup WITH long nipples - simply could not get enough, remember them to this day with fondness!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpenguin2000@penguin2000
I've wanted to write for years and now I've finally made myself sit down and do it. My first stories are probably what would be called "stroke" stories. Most of them are my fantasies, some with a kernel of truth, and some are complete fiction. I eventually hope to move onto wr...