CSU Tales Pt. 01: Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fear I felt when I ran into the bathroom didn’t stop me from dropping my pants and underwear to my ankles. I stood there, breathing hard, looking at the mirror, with my rock hard cock pointing up at an angle. My need to get off was overpowered by my anxiety. I gripped my cock tightly and began stroking.

I closed my eyes and replayed the memories of seeing Ann’s breasts and sucking on them; remembering the sounds she made as she orgasmed. With my legs spread, I leaned over the toilet bowl and put my left hand on the wall for support. I angled my cock down. With images of Ann’s breasts continuing to play through my mind I came in about a minute, rope after rope of my cum shooting into the toilet bowl as I imagined myself sucking on Ann’s nipples again. Have you ever had an orgasm so powerful it felt like you could levitate off the ground? Yeah, it was that good.

“I really needed that,” I said to myself. And of course, I had needed it in more ways than one. I would have almost certainly not have been able to get rid of my erection before I went back to the living room because the only thing I would have been thinking about would have been Ann’s breasts. While the idea of seeing Lisa’s and Betsy’s reaction to the bulge in my pants sounded nice in theory, I knew in reality that I would probably just be embarrassed.

I cleaned myself up, got dressed and went into the living room. Lisa, Besty, Ann, and I studied well into the night. Ann and I traded smiles whenever we thought the other two weren’t looking.

Betsy and Lisa left around 11:00. I was beat, but I hung around until after they were gone. Ann and I talked about what had happened and we both agreed that it had been fantastic, but we also agreed that it could never, ever happen again.

Nearly thirty years later I am still friends with Ann, and we have never spoken again of that night. I think we both treasure that experience and I think that it actually made our friendship stronger.


12