Cub Reporter Becomes a Human Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake, Rob and Brian gathered in bay 6 on the eighth day since Jessica Andrews had come to their company. The machine read 970ml and they knew it would soon hit its goal and hopefully end its program. The three men chatted until they heard the buzzer sound. Rob looked at the machine console and saw the green lights illuminate. The sounds from the milking machine ended as the vibrator and pumps stopped. The metal arms holding the butt plug and vibrator retracted, extracting the devices from Jessica's anus and vagina. The men could see the electronic locks had released as well and got to work removing the cuffs around the woman's ankles, wrists and neck.

Jake slowly unbuckled the feeding tube and retracted it from the woman's mouth. Jessica's mouth slowly closed as the device was removed and Jake could only imagine how sore the woman's jaws were after a week of being pried open. He tried to remove the plastic cups from her breasts but was unable to get his fingers under the plastic which had stretched over her bloated mammaries. So instead he unattached the rubber hose from the metal fittings to free the woman. He and Rob leaned down and lifted Jessica off of the metal bar under her stomach. The woman was unable to stand on her own so the men slowly walked her through the room towards the women's residence. Brian was concerned that Jessica seemed to be virtually catatonic, not responding at all to having finally been freed from the machine.

The men walked her into a spare bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Jake took another look at Jessica's breasts. The plastic appeared to have become part of her, stretched so thin at the ends that there was no gap to remove it. Her nipples and part of her aureola had been pulled into the metal collar where the tubes attached. He thought maybe he could remove the collar and then peel away the plastic but decided to wait until the doctor arrived. Besides, he knew he would need to be able to attach a portable breast pump to her soon as she would continue to produce milk for some time and her breasts would become quite painful if she didn't have them pumped.

Jessica drifted off to sleep, her mind dreaming of open fields of green grass. She saw herself walking across the field with the other cows, her tail swinging in the wind. Her tail? Other cows? She shook her head trying to clear her mind. She felt something heavy on her chest. There were people talking. Someone was doing something to her breasts but she couldn't move to stop it. She drifted back to sleep.

The woman awoke several hours later, the sedatives she had been given wearing off. She looked around the room and tried to sit up. Her body felt odd, a heavy pressure still on her sternum. She pulled back the covers and looked at her chest. Her breasts were several sizes larger than they used to be, full and plump and round. The size was exaggerated by the plastic cups still molded around them, squeezing them into almost perfect circles. She could see something protruding from the metal rings where the tubes had been attached and she reached down to touch. She realized it was the ends of her nipples, stretched out still into the metal rings. They were wet to the touch.

She was starting to panic and she looked around the room. A copy of a newspaper was sitting on the bedside table and a picture caught her eye. It was a photo of her, under the headline "Why I Chose To Become A Human Cow". She grabbed the paper and saw her byline and read the article under it.

"When I set off to investigate Humilk, I expected to hear tales of abuse and mistreatment. The idea of human women being treated like cattle disgusted and angered me. But when I met the employees and saw their comfortable living arrangements, the spa, the exercise rooms and other amenities that are out of reach for most of us today, I began to understand why women chose this lifestyle. And when I agreed to become an employee of the company for a week, I realized this was the life I wanted for myself as well." The article went on to describe the milking process, leaving out some details like the anal plug and vibrators, and spent a lot of time discussing the "fabulous" living quarters and 'spacious country setting." It ended by discussing how Jessica had given up her tiny apartment and low paying job at the paper for an "exciting new adventure" as an employee of Humilk.

A door opened and Jake, the facility owner, walked in. Jessica reflexively pulled up the covers, realizing as she did it that it was silly since Jake and all of the other employees had seen her completely naked being fucked by a massive dildo.

"I'm glad to see you awake, Miss Andrews," he said. "I was getting a little worried about you."

Jessica waved the newspaper at the man and said, "What is the meaning of this? I didn't write any of t,his."

"Well, yeah," Jake said, rubbing his head. "When your boss called trying to find out where you were, we needed a way to explain what had happened to you. Since we had your signature on the employment contract, it was easy to convince him you had decided to join us permanently. We posted the article under your name the next day. Your personal belongings from your apartment are all in the closet and we took care of paying off the lease on your apartment."

Jessica stared at the man and exclaimed loudly, "What the fuck! I didn't agree to work here!" She stripped back the covers and said "And get these fucking things off my tits!"

Jake rubbed his head again. "Well, about that. I'm afraid we've discussed this with our doctor and he can't find a safe way to remove the plastic from your breasts without damaging them. He does hope that once some of the engorgement decreases and they reduce a little in size that the plastic may separate."

The woman looked like she had just been slapped in the face. She couldn't believe that she had just heard. Her perfect perky breasts permanently encased in plastic?

"As for your employment here," Jake continued, "it is the logical conclusion. You are going to have to continued to be milked regularly over the next several weeks as the hormones will cause you to continue to produce milk for some time. It's going to be quite painful for you if we don't continue with the milkings. And given what we have done to you," he said, nodding at her misshapen breasts, "it is only right we take care of you for the rest of your life."

"You will be an employee of Humilk and be welcome to all of the amenities of all of our other employees. You don't have to work here, however, if you don't want to, after we have finished expressing the milk you are already producing. Anyway, your clothes are in the closet. We can have some food brought up or you can come down to the cafeteria and eat with the other women if you want."

Jake left the room and Jessica climbed out of the bed. She didn't realize how sore her ass and pussy were after a week of being pounded and stretched by the impalers. Walking felt weird with her new enlarged breasts and she placed her hand on the bed to guide herself to the closet. She looked at her clothes lined up on hangers and realized many of them would not fit. She found a pair of panties and slid them over her swollen pussy and then pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a large sweatshirt. She turned to look at herself in the mirror. She almost looked normal with the big sweatshirt on but she couldn't get the image of her plastic-coated breasts out of her mind. She started to cry and sat down on the bed. She placed her hand on the thick mattress and thought about how much more luxurious it was than the one she had back in her apartment. She looked around the room which was almost as big as her entire apartment.

Her mind raced back to when she first arrived. The tingling sensation she had felt when she saw the women strapped to the milking machines returned as she saw the image in her head again. She realized a little bit of milk was coming out of her tits, wetting the fabric of the sweatshirt. She thought to herself, there were worse ways to make a living. She wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up, her heavy chest bouncing as she stood. She'd have to get Jake to find her some large bras.

Jessica turned towards the door, thought about the next time she would be strapped to the milking machines, and smiled. Yeah, this was going to be a great place to live.

12