Cubicles

Story Info
A young man finds release in an unexpected place.
6.4k words
4.86
10.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle tapped slowly at the keyboard, letting out a long sigh. The monotony of the week had wore on far too long, his brain almost mush from the sheer repetitiveness of his workload. Tech call center help desk, not the most mentally taxing job on the planet, but it paid alright and let him daydream at times when the workload was light.

"...no problem at all, have a great day! Buh bye now!" A soft sweet voice could be heard over the cubicle wall.

He might think his job is monotonous, but having to be the first person to answer the phone and direct the call must be worse. Kyle could hear Reanne answer the next call. The woman was slightly older than him, always cheerful, rarely downtrodden. How she did it, he had no idea.

The daily grind of answering calls and stuck in the little box of their cubicle just seemed to get to him.

Standing up slightly to look over the wall, he tilted his head and watched the woman as she worked. With his office being in the corner, their area segregated from the other departments by a door and hallway and all the other help desk guys seemingly engrossed in what they were doing, Kyle afforded himself a bit of a peep at the woman.

She was striking in the way she moved. Confident and graceful, her large breasts framed perfectly by the blouse she was wearing today, showing off her numerous tattoo's and curved tone. She wasn't slender, but just comfortable in her own skin, he admired the way she showed off just enough to entice thoughts of what may lay beneath her fashionable clothing. She was attractive, though not drop dead 'oh my goodness' gorgeous, but standing at just over 5 feet tall and with enough of a toned figure to make a person appreciate her was a delightful sight.

She hung up the latest call and slowly stood, smoothing out the sides of her skirt as she glanced upward and saw him, his eyes widening when he realized he had been caught staring.

"Almost time to go Kyle!" She smiled as she called out to him, letting him know that she had seen him with a cute little grin.

"Uhh... yep, got...uhh.. Plans this weekend Reanne?" He stammered a bit as he tried to recover from the moment.

As she walked towards his cubicle, the young man quickly began the shut down procedure, wanting to give her his full attention. He knew she was married, his mind not thinking he should try anything with the beautiful brunette, but he still thought she was sexy and as a young man, knew he'd likely use the interaction in thought later on as he took care of some long pent up sexual frustration on his own.

"Oh, the usual, gardening and yardwork. It'll be nice and sunny so hopefully i can work on my tan a bit." Her voice was light and friendly, the way she leaned as she talked just seemed so...wholesome and inviting.

"Nice. Yeah, I think I might lay out in the sun a bit too. Maybe do some reading." He did think of his back deck, some suntan lotion, maybe a bit of naked deck time would be fun to enjoy. Being recently single, his urges hadn't subsided, but he found that thoughts of his bitchy ex crawled in whenever he wanted to let some release go. If he could keep the image of Reanne's rounded bosom in his mind until he was home, maybe that curse could be removed.

Again he caught himself as he stared just a tad too long at her firm breasts, the woman once again smirking at the glance.

"Well text me if you do, I'll stop and grab an ice beverage and we can enjoy a drink on our own decks together!" She reached out and touched his arm before turning away, heading to the hallway and leaving him watching the swaying hips and keeping him wondering what the skirt hid beneath its dancing fabric.

He knew now that the sight of her walking away and the soft touch on his arm combined with the weeks of frustration might just come to a close with a well needed jerk off session, that woman certainly knew how to get a young man stirred up with the slightest of actions.

The drive home went far too long, his evening uneventful as the pizza and beer just didnt hit the spot, his mind continuously going back to Reanne and her soft voice. Before he could see if his hand could take care of the need of his loins, the weeklong effort caught up with him, having him snoring hard on his couch with thoughts of soft blouses and skirts in his dreams.

Waking up the next morning, Kyle grumbled to himself. He felt as if the night was almost wasted and promised to keep himself motivated and ticking off boxes of productivity for the day.

First step was to get moving. Sliding on a tshirt and ear buds to go with his shorts, Kyle stepped out of his townhouse door and began a long jog through the morning streets. Each curve and turn seemed to bring him into a daydream state where he imagined returning home, Reanne waiting for him on the deck with a cold beer as she lay on his lawn chair in a bikini.

"Okay, maybe that thought during a run wasn't so smart" he chuckled as his member stirred, the jog becoming slightly more uncomfortable for the moment.

Turning up the tunes he focused on his breathing, his body pushing itself until finally he returned home. No surprises there, it was still empty. He still smirked at himself, knowing what a silly thought it had been.

A quick shower and a bite of a sandwich had Kyle back outside, this time on his back deck, the sun bearing down on his chair as the privacy screens kept the neighbors from peeking too closely.

Cracking open a cold beer, he wondered if Reanne truly meant it about a text, his mind deciding 'fuck it' as he quicky sent the text.

"Beer time! Sure is nice out!"

He lay back, sighing softly as he let his mind wander, wondering if she would even reply.

It didn't take long.

"Hey! I Was wondering if you'd message! I told you I'd join you!" Accompanying the message was a picture, the sight of which made Kyle slide his sunglasses down and mutter soft "oh shit!"

With the view from her own vantagepoint, the phone's camera had taken a picture of Reanne's body from the tummy down laying on her own chair. The woman's tattoo'd legs visible and framed only by a dark bikini, a frosted glass with some sort of beverage in her hand.

"Wow!" Kylle replied. "You look amazing, and that looks tasty!" He looked at the photo again, his head shaking slightly as he went over it one more time. Who knew the receptionist could be so hot and yet remain almost unnoticed until the last few days.

"Thanks! Now I have to wonder what looks tasty to you, the drink...orrrrr.... =D " Kyle stared at the text he received, his cock stirring at the flirty nature of it.

Could she be teasing him? Is she up to make him hot and bothered? It was working already, that he knew.

"Well perhaps both, hehe." He had no idea how to proceed, knowing full well she was married and he didn't think the type to fool around. "But how do i know that's really you?!" He needed to see her, he wondered how she might look in that bikini.

Without any text response, Kyle's phone dinged as another picture came through, this time of the woman's face, smiling brightly beneath a woven hat and big sunglasses. He couldnt see any fabric around her bosom and suddenly realized that from that picture, not only was she hot, but he could almost guarantee she was sunbathing topless.

"Holy hell Reanne! You look fantastic!"

With a blushing face emoji returned, Kyle was feeling himself forget about anything else but the beautiful woman from work, letting out a big sigh as she replied again "Your turn. Let me see how you relax on a hot day!"

Pausing a moment, Kyle looked around, his mind racing on how he could entice more from this interaction. Deciding that he was as good as he was going to get, the young man raised up his phone and took a pic downward to show as much of himself in only his shorts as he could, beer in hand.

"Oh yum! There's the young man a woman wants to see! Hello there!" Reanne's response made his long neglected cock throb. He had no idea how much he needed interaction like this, the need to feel flirtatious and almost sexy giving his libido a firm kick into gear.

"You're too kind, but thanks" he texted back, still grinning. "You're always so cheerful at work, i have no idea how you do it!" Kyle truly did admire her, how often she'd seem to be grinning ear to ear even on a Monday.

"Oh... there's tricks to that" was the response. "I have some cheats that are a bit... unusual."

Kyle sat up in his chair, this was getting interesting.

"Tricks? Like what, breathing exercises or something?"

"Mmm nooooo." another picture, this time from the side, only her arm covering her break kept him from seeing everything. It was enough to make his cock ache and he knew he'd be using that pic soon. "I have a few things i like to take to work that help."

"Jeez Reanne, you're...wow! What sort of things?"

Thinking quickly, Kyle stood in and faced his patio door, raising his phone to take a picture of the reflection. He wasn't the most handsome, sure, but he passed off well enough. His body was not chiseled, but firm enough from the runs to make himself feel at least somewhat attractive at times. As he sent the pic he realized that his arousal was a bit more noticeable than he anticipated, his mouth grimacing in a wince as he wondered if that might have gone too far.

"Oohhh... I like that." Was the response. "Mmm things that make a girl distracted enough to get her through a boring day. Things that can make even the most uninspiring day.... Explosive."

Kyle held his breath, his eyes widening as he realized what she might be talking about. Just as he was about to respond another picture came through, this time it made him need to sit, his mouth dropping open.

In his phone was a full on stretched out woman, her full exposed breasts showing the piercing in one, and the tattoo on the other while her finger was bit into her teeth. One leg raised up to let the bikini trace along her hips in the most perfect pose he could imagine. Without even thinking Kyle slid his shorts down, kicking them aside to lay back down and enjoy the sight of her while his hand lowered to his cock, wrapping slowly around it.

It was then and there he realized that one of her hands was holding the drink, the other was against her mouth, meaning she certainly was not the one to take the picture. Her husband must have. Kyle's hand stopped on his shaft, his mind racing as he wondered what could possibly be going on for her to be so flirty with him and her husband right there.

"I... am stunned. Speechless. Kinda got a young man's head spinning here Reanne."

"Mmm... good. I kinda had been hoping that was the case. You seemed to be a bit distracted the last few days, I think that I know why. Is this helping you to forget the past and regain some energy?" Another picture, this time with her holding the phone, a full on close up of her perfect breasts and face. "Rick thinks its cute that you've noticed me. He likes it when I get flirty. Saves him the effort, lol"

Kyle resumed stroking slowly, his head nodding at her texted words even as it reeled from the sudden revelations.

"You use sex toys at work?" He had lost all semblance of subtlety now, his raging hormones beginning to take control.

"Tell me something first before you answer that" He was gonna make himself come so hard to her today, he knew it. Her pictures were exactly what he needed.

"Of course, you've got me hook line and sinker here..." He wasnt lying, she had him so worked up he would do anything for more.

"You looked hard in your last pic, are you?" His breath caught.

"Yes." he was desperate to know where this would go.

"Show me."

There it was, it was time for him to put up or shut up. His raging hard on wasn't going to go away, and this beautiful woman wanted to see it, more importantly, he wanted her to see it. He ached for more, whatever it was.

Laying fully back, Kyle kept his hand around his length, his other arm raising the phone up above his prone body as best he could, the beer on the table all but ignored.

"Fuckit. Here goes nothing." He hissed and took the pic, checking it once before sending and quickly chugging the rest of the beer to calm his nerves.

Kyle waited, and waited, his heart pounding as nervousness and regret started to fully take hold, his mind racing at whether or not he had misinterpreted what was happening.

Grabbing his phone again he started to type, to say he was sorry, but the thought was interrupted. A picture appeared, his eyes blinking as he stared dumfounded at the sight of Reanne's hand inside her bikini bottom, her face flushed and mouth open.

"Rick thinks we should keep playing a bit more, as long as we don't go too far. I would like that."

Kyle nodded to the phone, as if she could see him, snapping out of his entrancement enoguh to send a "So would I. Alot."

Feeling brave and realizing she had permission from her husband, Kyle took another pic, this one closer to his full length, his hand moving against it to slide the wet precum over his girth. Moving harder he couldn't wait for the reply, his mind reeling at the turn of events.

His phone chimed. It wasn't a text, but a call. Rheanne's number popping up and causing him to answer with a shaking hand.

"H...hey..." he stammered.

"Oh Kyle, that's so hot." Reanne's voice was breathy, ragged, just as his. "I bet you need to come so bad. Would you come for me?" The question was the clear definition of obviousness. Kyle wanted nothing more than to erupt for the beautiful woman, her voice pulling him closer as he wondered if she could hear the sound of his hand against his girth, wet slipping sounds with each motion..

"So bad, yes. Can you come with me?" He gasped back,still partially not believing this was really happening.

"Already getting close, hun." Her response was a simple gasp, he swore he could hear her fingers plunging into wetness. "Rick's watching me, watching me about to come from you, he's loving it. Loving watching you make me cum."

"Oh God you're so fucking hot, Reanne. Tell me when, oh fuck it's been so long..." he replied, his eyes closing tightly as he felt a wave of release surge forward, almost too much to hold back as he groaned loud, his orgasm screaming to be pulled from his needy desperate body.

"Oh Kyle, do it... do it now! OH!" She cried out sharply, her climax making her voice cut off. In an instant his thick girth pulsed as he let out a long slow groan as he gnashed his teeth.

"Fuck! REANNE!" He yelled as his first orgasm in what felt like eons erupted from his full cock. The first burst launched up across his tummy, the second dashing even slightly higher to paint lines along his smooth skin as he heard her whimper and coo, her own release pulled out alongside of his.

"Oh Reanne holy shit..." Kyle's breathing remained ragged as he stroked his hand along the mess over his skin.

"Show me, I bet it's so sexy." She coo'd into the phone, making him bite his lip in nervousness once more as he took one last pic, the lines of his release painted on his tummy vividly for her to see.

"You did that." He responded, his pleasure evident and clear in his now relaxed tone of voice.

"Mmmm, that looks sooo fucking good. I bet it feels wonderful to have that splash on your skin."

A few moments later his phone dinged, a picture of two fingers connected by stringy glistening wetness.

"You did that." She giggled over the phone. ""Thanks, Kyle, that was a lot of fun." He could almost feel the relief evident in her voice, some pent up energy thankful for its freedom.

"Oh my pleasure, for sure." He hesitated again, slightly. "Do, uhh, do you think we could maybe do something like this again?" Kyle wasn't sure where this would go, what 'it' even was, all he knew was that he did not care, it was awesome and he wanted more of it.

"Mmmm, I think something could be arranged. Let me think about it." Reanne had that playful tone again, her voice soothing and so damn seductive.

"I'll text you later, ok?"

"Ok! Bye Reanne!" Kyle hung up and sighed with a huge smile on his face, his hand reaching for the now empty beer before he realized what a mess he was in, deciding to go clean up before renewing his relaxation and perhaps a second session with the pics he already cherished.

A few beers later and Kyle was almost asleep in the chair, his mind idly reliving the experience as it also wondered what food might be available to replenish his energy. A soft 'ting' from his phone had him wide awake as he wondered if Reanne had something in mind.

"Few rules. First, I want you to know Lunch time on Monday will be something you need to prepare for, in the office." Kyle raised an eyebrow, most lunches left the building empty, but still that was asking for trouble. "Second, I want you to touch yourself as often as you can until then..." he nodded and smiled, that was already something he had planned. Almost as if to confirm his thoughts, a new picture came through the phone, again making the young man mutter to himself "holy hells..."

Before him was a positioned Reanne, her Smooth round rear raised high in the air, a gem studded plug shining in the sunlight as it gave her ass a look of pure wanton lust. Buried in her lower lips was two fingers, spreading herself wide to ensure he knew there was little left to the imagination.

Immediately Kyle reached back inside his shorts, his cock swelling rapidly as he began to pull and caress against it.

"Ho..ly....fuck" He muttered the words, then typed it, sending it to the woman who had so fully drawn him in.

"Stroke now. Stroke hard. Stroke fast." She replied, his eyes widening as he wondered if she would call. Ever obedient to the new role she had him playing, his hand started to slide up and down along his length, the girth filling out fully into his palm before he clumsily tugged at his shorts, letting him hang fully in the air.

"Oh yeah, that's no problem there" he messaged, his fingers quickly sliding the picture of her raised ass onto his phone so he could feel himself while he looked over every inch of her perfect curved bottom, wondering if that gem studded plug buried tightly into her ass was one of the toys she said she'd used at work.

"Show me." Her command was not something he needed to think about this time, his hand quickly raising the phone and taking a pic of his thick aching girth, the need to come again for this amazing woman rising steadily.

"Oooo. It looks like you are getting close, mm? Are you?" She almost seemed taunting, his hand pulling down to run the wet precum all over the length in anticipation of her call, of her demanding he cum for her once more.

"Yeah." it was all he could do to type back. "Close."

He felt it rising, the tingling he ached for so much before back for the second time in one day, his thick shaft dripping in its eagerness to pulse his release.

"Stop. Now. Stop." Kyle read her next text. What?!

"You are not to come again until Monday at noon." He almost whimpered. "Oh you gotta be shitting me" he muttered to himself as he frantically started typing back.

"Nonono!"

"Kyle, if you want to continue, I want you to send me a picture of you hard and ready whenever I send you one of my own pleasure. But you are not to come or this will end. Can you do that for me?

"Oh no," he thought, his balls already aching with a screaming need to erupt.

"Kyle?" She asked, he knew she meant it.

"Okay, but... fuck... damn... Reanne...ooooooh man..." he knew this was either going to be awesome and worth it, or the worst day and a half of his life.

"Good boy. I'll send more soon. Do what I asked and I promise you'll not regret it."

Kyle slumped back down onto the chair, his whimper a pathetic semblance of his former confidence as he tried to will his now throbbing cock back down into submission.

12